Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:15:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: USA attack to RUSSIA soon.  (Read 14178 times)
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 06:05:03 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 06:18:18 AM by Nemo1024

With regard to this news:

Russian gold reserve has been increased to $361.6 billion, which is $5.1 billion more than at the same time last year. Russian Cetral Bank aims for a "comfortable" level of $500 billion in gold within the next 3-5 years:
http://news.rambler.ru/business/30479416/

There is a certain pattern of the last years: when a country's gold reserve increases, it gets attacked by the USA, provided that county is not in a position to defend itself.
Oh common... It's just a propaganda which is spread by CBR and neoliberals. Don't let them fool you.

1) These are not the droids you are looking for... Russia's reserves but the Bank of Russia's reserves. Central Bank isn't responsible for the government obligations, it's a privately-owned puppet of IMF.
2) It's not quite correct to use the "gold reserves" term while speaking about CBR reserves. Exact definition is "зoлoтoвaлютныe peзepвы" i.e. "gold and currency reserves" or "foreign exchange reserves", and these reserves are kept mainly in the US dollars. However, the term is frequently replaced with "gold reserves" for propaganda purposes. To hide a fact that keeping reserves in the US dollar it's exactly what is needed for the United States.

There is a certain pattern of the last years: when a country's gold reserve increases, it gets attacked by the USA, provided that county is not in a position to defend itself.
Do you really believe what you are writing? I'm asking because it's ridiculous. It looks much the same as if the Bank of USSR would have bought 500 billion deutsche reichsmarks in 1942. You know, to maintain a proper position for defending itself.

Thanks for doing the sanity check. Smiley

Given what you wrote in part 1, I am not sure what to believe. I hoped that they were increasing the stash in metal and were just denominating that stash's value in USD for convenience. If it's really the talk about increase in holding of US bonds, then it's bad.

I also wonder why Russia is still a member of WTO and IMF, and why the heck is Kazahstan pushing for WTO membership...

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:23:45 AM

I also wonder why Russia is still a member of WTO and IMF, and why the heck is Kazahstan pushing for WTO membership...

Countries such as China, Russia, Belarus, and Kazakhstan should never become a part of the WTO, as WTO is always working on the interests of the Americans and their allies. For example, the WTO forces other countries to accept the cancer-infected GM corn from the United States, without any restrictions.
edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 07:55:01 AM

After watching House of Cards season 3, I don't think that is possible  Grin

US can only make diplomatic and political moves to weaken Russia. But neither US nor Russia can afford a WAR at this time of economic crisis in world.

JarvisTechnology

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 09:41:53 AM

If they´re going to invade they´ll need to amass troops and materiel at a staging area or areas first. This takes time. Since there are no signs of such build-up now I guess we can safely assume that no invasion will take place any time soon. As for other attacks, nuclear or otherwise, well although the fruitcakes in Wash. D.C. are certifiable I doubt that even they are crazy enough for that.

An aerial attack might be suicidal for the Americans. Their fighter jets are good, but they are no match for the Russian S-400 Triumf anti-aircraft weapon system. Unless the Americans find a way for their jets to counter the S-400, I don't believe that they stand much of a chance. And a land invasion can be another wrong choice as well. In the past 600 years or so, no other nation has succeeded in invading Russia through the land-route.

In short, here are the challenges the Americans might face:

1. Russia is having more nukes compared to the US.
2. Russia is having the best and most powerful ICBM in the world (SS-18 Satan)
3. Russia is having the best anti-aircraft weapon system in the world (S-400 Triumf)
4. Russia is having the best Main battle tank (MBT) in the world (T-14 Armata).

It doesn't matter who has what. Main thing will be who will support whom? This is for sure that G7 nations will support America, but whom China will support, will decide the winner. Then there are other players too, such as India & Pakistan.

aahzmundus

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 11:10:20 AM

I heard from rt that USA is going to attack RUSSIA soon. How USA will attack and where invasion will start? I'd like to know  Huh

You mean like army attack ?? or some bullshits like Cold war
Anyway if you mean attack like attack by army and stuff , that's not gonna happen . Putin will simply screw them up it's not like they are in Iraq or Afghanistan , it's russia mate
@bryant.coleman which they probably won't success to do so they are screwed most likely Shocked
I have to agree, it's Russia we're talking about. Massive Russia, don't imagine US would do something so outrageously insane.
I'm not gonna comment on strength of either in terms of war, but one thing is certain, if this were to happen (I don't think so) it would be one of the deadliest battles.

karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 11:20:13 AM

why  and when usa attack to russia?

this world to many conflict maybe project of madara can handle  conflict in this world...Sad

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
rayhan

Activity: 378

be your self

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 11:38:09 AM

USA should attack Russia just like a player does in Clash of clans. Break into a particular wall showcasing attack with ground forces, while air forces destroy defense. They close in and make them surrender and destroy the town house haha. Beer party for the boys.

hZti

Activity: 952
Merit: 642

Magic

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 01:17:09 PM

I heard from rt that USA is going to attack RUSSIA soon. How USA will attack and where invasion will start? I'd like to know  Huh

Sorry but what is this bullshit, i mean you can't just start a thread like that and think somebody answers with legit information.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:59:02 PM

Russia has made conflict in Crimea
Yeah it was Russia of course. It was Russia who have staged a neo-nazi coup d’état in Kiev.  Cheesy
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 03:14:35 PM

Yeah it was Russia of course. It was Russia who have staged a neo-nazi coup d’état in Kiev.  Cheesy

Sounds you have knowledge better about it. You can tell us what you have known here  Smiley

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
pureelite

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:38:22 PM

That won't happen, and don't even think about that. That is just media trying to manipulate you, these tensions are rising just because of that... Not to mention those mavericks in the US Goverment who want to deploy tanks and F-22 near the Russian border...
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 03:11:42 PM

Yeah it was Russia of course. It was Russia who have staged a neo-nazi coup d’état in Kiev.  Cheesy

No one has any problem when the NATO is slowly encircling Russia, by building missile bases and army stations all across the Eastern Europe (in particular Poland, Romania, Turkey, Lithuania, and Ukraine). But when Russia does something in retaliation (Crimea, Georgia.etc), the Western media will raise hue and cry.
brendanjhwu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:21:45 PM

Well, they're not gonna do that anymore even if they were planning to because Russia is probably on cold war mode.
Sethtabiah

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:24:36 AM

If US would attack, UK and some other western countries would back them, so by US it should be US+EU attack Russia, basically WW3 is on.

.          █▄▄ ▄ █▄ ■■ ◥◣◢◤      Professional Crypto and GHash Exchange                                          ** 0% Fee Trades Until September **
.          █▄█ █ █▄ ■■ ◢◤◥◣      USD  EUR  GBP  LTC  BTC
..                  Spend Bitcoin Anywhere in the World with your bit-x Debit Card
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:31:03 AM

If US would attack, UK and some other western countries would back them, so by US it should be US+EU attack Russia, basically WW3 is on.

The United Kingdom might back the US, but other than that, I am not sure about the other members. Germany and France are likely to stay out of the conflict. The same seems to be the case with Spain, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Portugal, Czechia, and Austria. The smaller Russophobe nations like Poland, Lithuania and Estonia might join the war against Russia, but they are likely to suffer disproportinate levels of damage in a counter-attack from Russia.
mayflor2

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 02:18:01 PM

If they´re going to invade they´ll need to amass troops and materiel at a staging area or areas first. This takes time. Since there are no signs of such build-up now I guess we can safely assume that no invasion will take place any time soon. As for other attacks, nuclear or otherwise, well although the fruitcakes in Wash. D.C. are certifiable I doubt that even they are crazy enough for that.

An aerial attack might be suicidal for the Americans. Their fighter jets are good, but they are no match for the Russian S-400 Triumf anti-aircraft weapon system. Unless the Americans find a way for their jets to counter the S-400, I don't believe that they stand much of a chance. And a land invasion can be another wrong choice as well. In the past 600 years or so, no other nation has succeeded in invading Russia through the land-route.

In short, here are the challenges the Americans might face:

1. Russia is having more nukes compared to the US.
2. Russia is having the best and most powerful ICBM in the world (SS-18 Satan)
3. Russia is having the best anti-aircraft weapon system in the world (S-400 Triumf)
4. Russia is having the best Main battle tank (MBT) in the world (T-14 Armata).

What is your opinion about all the other countries backing U.S? India is also nuclear strong and will side with U.S if a war goes down. A lot of other countries will slide with U.S, what are the countries that the Russia will get primarily support from?

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 03:04:19 PM

What is your opinion about all the other countries backing U.S? India is also nuclear strong and will side with U.S if a war goes down. A lot of other countries will slide with U.S, what are the countries that the Russia will get primarily support from?

I don't think that India will side with the United States. The current NDA government is mostly neutral in its stance towards the US and Russia. In a probable US vs Russia scenario, this will be the composition of the warring sides:

US/NATO:
1. United States
2. United Kingdom
3. Israel
4. Saudi Arabia & GCC
5. Turkey
6. Canada
7. Japan
8. Romania
9. Poland
10.Romania

Russia/China:
1. Russia
2. China
3. Thailand
4. Iran
5. DPRK
6. Venezuela
7. Argentina
8. South Africa
9. Egypt
10.Belarus / Kazakhstan

Neutral:
1. Germany
2. France
3. Italy
4. Indonesia
5. India
6. Pakistan
7. Nigeria
8. Brazil
9. Switzerland
10.Vietnam
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 04:48:08 PM

Neutral:
1. Germany
2. France
3. Italy
4. Indonesia
5. India
6. Pakistan
7. Nigeria
8. Brazil
9. Switzerland
10.Vietnam

Its like "we already learned what world war does"

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
brendanjhwu

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:00:24 PM

USA will not attack Russia soon. Stop saying fake news. Instead, Putin seems want to do the "peace" (political fake peace, temporary).

BUT what if someday one of them really attacks? I don't think that they instantly use nuclear, because they know the consequences for all the world. I think if they really want to use it (nahhh), it's better to use at the end, when one of them haven't more the military control on their bases. Mine are speculations Wink

p.s: sorry for my english.

It's on RT, this news channel. I agree with you, but I don't think he's trying to say fake news.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:14:39 PM

Its like "we already learned what world war does"

ROFLMAO. Germany is still suffering from the consequences of the two world wars, which it had started. They lost both of them, and as a result of that they are left without full sovereignty. Tens of thousands of American troops are stationed in Germany, and even the German gold reserve is owned by the United States. So, although frau Merkel is interested in creating a fourth Reich, she will hold the horses this time around.  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: