Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:45:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: USA attack to RUSSIA soon.  (Read 14176 times)
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:25:35 PM

Why US want to attack russion? it doesn't make any sense.
Lol it will never be.
The 2 strongest nations in the world will never attack each other. If it will happen it will be the biggest world war ever.

The LAST one dude  Wink

Why everyone say this?
It will never be a last worldwar, until humans develop a weapon that can destroy the world.

A few hundred or thousand nuclear bombs dont kill all humans and dont destroy this planet, there will be billions of people who will survive a new world war.
Nearly all people in africa, south america asia and so on will survive imo.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:35:42 PM

A few hundred or thousand nuclear bombs dont kill all humans and dont destroy this planet, there will be billions of people who will survive a new world war.

How can you be sure that no nukes will be dropped in Africa, Asia.etc? If a world war actually happens, then most of the world nations (including those from South America and Africa) are likely to side with one of the two warring factions. And also, today's nuclear weapons are 100x to 1,000x more powerful than those bombs which were dropped in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Even if they are dropped in Europe, the effects will reach Africa and Asia.
ridery99 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:05:36 PM

In Russia people know that America can be destroyed only by nuclear strikes. So the coming war must be a nuclear war
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 07:15:38 AM

I heard from rt that USA is going to attack RUSSIA soon. How USA will attack and where invasion will start? I'd like to know  Huh

The oil fields of the middle east and the pipelines to Greece
The economic struggle over the Eurozone vs China basically war is economics now a days.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
cryptocoiner

Activity: 602

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 07:20:24 AM

I heard from rt that USA is going to attack RUSSIA soon. How USA will attack and where invasion will start? I'd like to know  Huh

Good. I have already fed up with this world. I'd like to see nuclear apocalypsis. Death of 1 or 2 billion people also would be nice, coz this planet is rather overcrowded. So c'mon America, show me what you've got.

You have absoloutely no clue what you are talking about!!!
9,6% of the earth surface, thats 30% of the global landmass, are agriculturally utilised.
If i take another 9,6% for the people to live, this eqauls to 6745m² per PERSON on the planet!
So who says that we are overcrouded, we tend to be undercivilized and aggressive towards each other Roll Eyes Shocked
So dear USA, stick up your fcuking aggression and underexposed mentality up your ......  Angry

Do you know what the word sarcasm means?

Sarcasm
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sarcasm is "a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter gibe or taunt."[1][2] Sarcasm may employ ambivalence,[3] although sarcasm is not necessarily ironic.[4] "The distinctive quality of sarcasm is present in the spoken word and manifested chiefly by vocal inflections".[5] The sarcastic content of a statement will be dependent upon the context in which it appears.[6]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 08:21:40 AM

It would be foolish for the United States launch an attack against Russia.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 10:30:56 AM

For US it is difficult to destroy the Russian nuclear warheads all at once because Russia have road mobile ICBM's which can be hide in cities and forests so it was difficult to locate all these an destroy them. Another thing is that both the countries have huge number of nuclear warheads.  so it will be foolish to say that US attack Russia.   
elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:00:59 PM

Good. I have already fed up with this world. I'd like to see nuclear apocalypsis. Death of 1 or 2 billion people also would be nice, coz this planet is rather overcrowded. So c'mon America, show me what you've got.

You have absoloutely no clue what you are talking about!!!
9,6% of the earth surface, thats 30% of the global landmass, are agriculturally utilised.
If i take another 9,6% for the people to live, this eqauls to 6745m² per PERSON on the planet!
So who says that we are overcrouded, we tend to be undercivilized and aggressive towards each other Roll Eyes Shocked
So dear USA, stick up your fcuking aggression and underexposed mentality up your ......  Angry

Do you know what the word sarcasm means?

Sarcasm
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sarcasm is "a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter gibe or taunt."[1][2] Sarcasm may employ ambivalence,[3] although sarcasm is not necessarily ironic.[4] "The distinctive quality of sarcasm is present in the spoken word and manifested chiefly by vocal inflections".[5] The sarcastic content of a statement will be dependent upon the context in which it appears.[6]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

You should consider the sudtainability of your comments, before you make these  Shocked Huh Angry
Sarcasm is inappropriate on this matter  Roll Eyes

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:54:42 PM

In addition, China would not be looking at being a spectator.
HigsonPP

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 03:21:49 PM

What kind of attack are you talking about ? Is it a cold war attack , or a verbal attack? Because USA might not have time to plan another attack since it is itself struggling through its million dollars economy. I hope this is not true.

miki77miki

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 04:57:13 PM

Any major conflict with the US, Russia or China together would be the bloodiest war the world has ever seen.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 07:12:13 PM

In addition, China would not be looking at being a spectator.

I don't think so. The Chinese politicians are not that fond of Russia. In case a Russia vs United States (NATO) war happens, then China is likely to remain neutral. Once the war is over, both Russia and the US will be devastated, economically. At the same time, China will emerge as the sole world super-power, displacing the half-a-dozen or so super powers who exist as of now.
OBAViJEST

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 05:19:13 PM

Won't happen...the two countries make enough off proxy wars as it is Wink
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 07:45:03 PM

Subject's scholars & practitioners seems to disagree with your statement. Studies shows that even a limited nuclear regional war - e.g. India vs Pakistan conflict, a scenario dire enough to have about 20 million people dead due to bomb blasts and subsequent fires and radiation - could have consequences on a global scale due to a global cooling of about 1.25 °C (average) by killing crops & possibly starving about 1 billion people worldwide. A regional nuclear war could cause widespread loss of life even in countries far away from the conflict.

http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1873164,00.html

http://climate.envsci.rutgers.edu/pdf/RobockToonSciAmJan2010.pdf

http://envsci.rutgers.edu/~robock/

https://scholar.google.it/schhp?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 07:59:04 PM

In my mind one of the biggest problems in dealing with Russian aggression in Ukraine , is that the instant the west becomes directly involved against Russian forces the whole situation is liable to slide very quickly out of control.
cmthompson22

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 12:39:20 AM

Haha, that’s funny. We do not have any resources available to go after Russia. We are making our own military smaller, I have family who were released from their service because of the downsizing before their time was up, we are fighting the War on terrorism still, and we just agreed to a nuclear weapon thing with Iran. We do not have the time for going after Russia, one of the few countries in the world who is seeing their economy grow and things going well. The complete opposite of us. We are not going to attack Russia. We’ll put little sanctions on Russia like the bully all full of steam and no action in the playground, but nothing else will happen.

Putin is not someone I would mess with and all of the countries in history who have gone after Russia have failed. Remember Napoleon or Hitler? Both were the biggest powers at their time and both failed the second they started going after Russia. Who says we will have a chance that those people did not have? Russia will just retreat into their country and wait out the winter while our economy gets better because so many people die and the jobs need filled. It would be foolish to try and it is all just talk to get people riled up and distracted from more important things. 
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 04:47:22 AM

Subject's scholars & practitioners seems to disagree with your statement. Studies shows that even a limited nuclear regional war - e.g. India vs Pakistan conflict, a scenario dire enough to have about 20 million people dead due to bomb blasts and subsequent fires and radiation - could have consequences on a global scale due to a global cooling of about 1.25 °C (average) by killing crops & possibly starving about 1 billion people worldwide. A regional nuclear war could cause widespread loss of life even in countries far away from the conflict.

And today's nuclear weapons are much more powerful, when compared to those bombs which were dropped in Nagasaki and Hiroshima in 1945. The radiation will spread for thousands of kilometers (just like the Chernobyl incident, which caused a sharp increase in cancer rates in countries such as Sweden and Finland, which were far away from the nuclear plant).
DarkForces

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 08:25:40 AM

USA to attack Russia?

Hmmmmm, perhaps you should take this seriously.

The USA is, after all, the undisputed 2 time back to back WORLD WAR CHAMPION

who is bound to "3-peat" because of their seemingly supernatural abilities.

Also, it truly does appear that God or "The Gods" favor them and their cause.

Damn those handsome devils!!! Angry

I shot Reagan- I shot the Pope.
I shot the Devil- there ain't NO HOPE!
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 07:51:26 PM

There is no any provocation from both country for now, maybe US is being busy to prepare the election for next president. I think Russia will take advantage of this situation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 09:25:06 PM

Dead Hand, Russia's doomsday machine.

...Valery Yarynich glances nervously over his shoulder. Clad in a brown leather jacket, the 72-year-old former Soviet colonel is hunkered in the back of the dimly lit Iron Gate restaurant in Washington, DC. It's March 2009—the Berlin Wall came down two decades ago—but the lean and fit Yarynich is as jumpy as an informant dodging the KGB. He begins to whisper, quietly but firmly.
"The Perimeter system is very, very nice," he says. "We remove unique responsibility from high politicians and the military." He looks around again.
Yarynich is talking about Russia's doomsday machine. That's right, an actual doomsday device—a real, functioning version of the ultimate weapon, always presumed to exist only as a fantasy of apocalypse-obsessed science fiction writers and paranoid über-hawks. The thing that historian Lewis Mumford called "the central symbol of this scientifically organized nightmare of mass extermination." Turns out Yarynich, a 30-year veteran of the Soviet Strategic Rocket Forces and Soviet General Staff, helped build one.

The point of the system, he explains, was to guarantee an automatic Soviet response to an American nuclear strike. Even if the US crippled the USSR with a surprise attack, the Soviets could still hit back. It wouldn't matter if the US blew up the Kremlin, took out the defense ministry, severed the communications network, and killed everyone with stars on their shoulders. Ground-based sensors would detect that a devastating blow had been struck and a counterattack would be launched.... more

http://archive.wired.com/politics/security/magazine/17-10/mf_deadhand?currentPage=all

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: