Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:32:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: USA attack to RUSSIA soon.  (Read 14175 times)
jlauzon

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 03:56:07 PM

if USA attack in RUSSIA,  usa will fall piece by piece i think, the russian technology its 1000% more updated than the americans , its like to fight king kong(russia) vs monkey(usa) i dont say that usa he has low weapons and technology but russia its the first power in the world.

You might want to have that crack habit checked. Russia has 1000% better technology? Uh yeah...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jlauzon

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 05:13:02 PM

if USA attack in RUSSIA,  usa will fall piece by piece i think, the russian technology its 1000% more updated than the americans , its like to fight king kong(russia) vs monkey(usa) i dont say that usa he has low weapons and technology but russia its the first power in the world.

You might want to have that crack habit checked. Russia has 1000% better technology? Uh yeah...
Yes he is mistaken, 10k % better technology..

Like circa 1980 Migs?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 02:42:08 AM

Like circa 1980 Migs?

No. Like the Sukhoi PAK FA, which is 100 times better than your $1.45 trillion Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II.

Americans still think that the Russians are stuck with Soviet-era weaponry, and there is your mistake. During the past 10-15 years, the Russian military technology got improved by a great deal, while the American one got stagnated.
isvicre

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 06:04:36 AM

This will never happen in future because noone can really effectively invade russia.
But if it really happens as a surprise, I guess it will turn into third world war and if russia brings china to table, they may win.
elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:20:57 AM

This will never happen in future because noone can really effectively invade russia.
But if it really happens as a surprise, I guess it will turn into third world war and if russia brings china to table, they may win.

Well Ukraine was intercepted by the US, so let´s wait and see what Russia and China think of that in a year or two.
Remember the Georgia Guidestones...

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.
tom555

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:46:39 AM

I heard from rt that USA is going to attack RUSSIA soon. How USA will attack and where invasion will start? I'd like to know  Huh

why USA do that?do you think they will win?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:35:15 AM

No one will be victorious in a war between two nuclear powers. And Russia is too large to be "conquered". I don't think that the Americans will be able to achieve what the Mongols, Napoleon, and the Nazis failed to achieve. To conquer all that territory, they might need 2 billion or 3 billion soldiers. And might need even more to hold on to those territories.
jlauzon

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 01:11:59 PM

No one will be victorious in a war between two nuclear powers. And Russia is too large to be "conquered". I don't think that the Americans will be able to achieve what the Mongols, Napoleon, and the Nazis failed to achieve. To conquer all that territory, they might need 2 billion or 3 billion soldiers. And might need even more to hold on to those territories.

Yup...real wars between  USA, Russia, China, etc. are Civilization Enders...weapons are just too powerful.

jlauzon

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 01:18:52 PM

Like circa 1980 Migs?

No. Like the Sukhoi PAK FA, which is 100 times better than your $1.45 trillion Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II.

Americans still think that the Russians are stuck with Soviet-era weaponry, and there is your mistake. During the past 10-15 years, the Russian military technology got improved by a great deal, while the American one got stagnated.

American military technology is 30 years ahead of released public knowledge. You also need to look at sheer numbers of these equipment. Russia has the best tank force and more nukes. That's all. The US has air and sea superiority. Bottom line is if they fight, we all lose.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 01:19:33 PM

well USA can't even bomb isis, why you think that they can bomb Russia???

The American defense spending is not well managed. They are wasting a lot of money on useless projects. The Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II project is likely to cost somewhere around $2 trillion, and still the final version of this aircraft is likely to be much inferior when compared to its Russian rival (the Sukhoi PAK FA). And you should also remember that the total development cost for the Sukhoi PAK FA is somewhere in the vicinity of $8 billion!!!
techboy2

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 01:29:45 PM

It should be:

"USA to attack Russia soon"

Also, the US won't dare. It may start WW III.
elrippo
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 02:26:45 PM

Like circa 1980 Migs?

American military technology is 30 years ahead of released public knowledge. You also need to look at sheer numbers of these equipment. Russia has the best tank force and more nukes. That's all. The US has air and sea superiority. Bottom line is if they fight, we all lose.

Ok, and you honestly think that russia for example is sleeping while DARPA is trying to invent something new....
Well, you are very likely to be disinformed about other nations capabilities my dear friend.
If your statement would be true, why should i wait a single day if i am 30 years ahead of my oponent? You are not able to think logically  Roll Eyes

jlauzon

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:02:55 PM

Like circa 1980 Migs?

Ok, and you honestly think that russia for example is sleeping while DARPA is trying to invent something new....
Well, you are very likely to be disinformed about other nations capabilities my dear friend.
If your statement would be true, why should i wait a single day if i am 30 years ahead of my oponent? You are not able to think logically  Roll Eyes

Ad hominem attack? We know nothing of other nations capabilities because they don't do anything.
elrippo
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:28:57 PM

Like circa 1980 Migs?

Ad hominem attack? We know nothing of other nations capabilities because they don't do anything.

I would rather say you know nothing, than saying we know nothing... Wink

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:29:29 PM

USA became the no.1 superpower after the WWII, as it stayed neutral for a long time. While the other nations such as the USSR, Germany, Japan, and the United Kingdom were facing economic collapse and loss of working age males, the Americans utilized this opportunity to boost their cash reserves by selling food and equipment to the warring sides. If they trigger a WWIII, then they will be back to where they began.
M4z

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 06:43:05 PM

USA became the no.1 superpower after the WWII, as it stayed neutral for a long time. While the other nations such as the USSR, Germany, Japan, and the United Kingdom were facing economic collapse and loss of working age males, the Americans utilized this opportunity to boost their cash reserves by selling food and equipment to the warring sides. If they trigger a WWIII, then they will be back to where they began.
Nice point of view, nothing to add except if they really trigger a WWIII, who gonna throw the Marshal-plan-II ?
jlauzon

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:38:23 PM

Like circa 1980 Migs?

Would you rather? Where do you live?
amazon4u

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 12:59:40 AM

Nice point of view, nothing to add except if they really trigger a WWIII, who gonna throw the Marshal-plan-II ?

It's all printed anyway, they would just print more $$ for as many Marshals you want

Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 01:23:17 AM

It's all printed anyway, they would just print more $$ for as many Marshals you want

Who would print the money? Or give the material help? After world war 3 not much would remain. Because of the destruction on one side. Because of the change to the climate coming from nuclear weapon use. Because of lack of manpower and materials that had been spent for the war. Etc.
elrippo
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:18:48 AM

Like circa 1980 Migs?

Would you rather? Where do you live?

Does it really mather  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: