Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:13:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you Donate more to charitable causes if you received cryptocurrency in return?
Yes. What an inticing way to donate to charity. - 10 (83.3%)
No, not really. - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate  (Read 127708 times)
cointron

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:53:03 AM

Could anyone here insure that Phil and his family are well? Thanks.-
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 06:10:25 AM

Could anyone here insure that Phil and his family are well? Thanks.-
its been quite a while and still no Phil to response with our care regarding to him and his family, hoping that they are still in good condition and he still have a chance to continue this good project for charity, so glad that there's a lots of old people here who still caring about his good intention lets pray for Phil and see him active again inside the forum and work out for the COXST project.
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 10:10:02 AM

Im worried for them... it might seem as real life took a hard turn on them :/

Phil did NOT scam us, at all.
He has shown signs of activity, but thats it.
He did not dump the dev fund or run off with any money.

Wish he could give us an update... but fearing real life issues takes up 100% of his time and energy.
Im sure we could help him out somehow, if he let us. (random ex.: kickstarter to help medical bills)

Stein

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:03:58 PM

Guys some good news!!!

I have been sending in requests all over and talking to exchanges. I just got this back after a few weeks of messaging form Posw

There is ALOT of traffic being driven there because their coin (POSW) is mooning.

Anyway here is the 3rd message over 2 weeks.

"What do we have to do to gt a BTC/COXST pairing ?
There is currently no where to trade Coxst because the DEV is gone since November and Yobit is in maintenance since December.
You can read the ANN at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1083647.1780.
We really don't have anywhere to turn at this point. Could drive alot of older alt-coiners your way"

"The dev did me a few favors 6 months ago - I will add COXST/BTC if you drive traffic to the exchange with it. If there is no traffic, we will close in 30days."

So now we have a stable exchange guys!!!

https://poswallet.com/exchange/coxst_btc/

Please if you sign up to POSwallet please use my referral. I'd appreciate it!

https://poswallet.com/login.php?referral=Steiner

We have 30 days, Please post this all over and go on 4 chan with it or whatever.. We need some traffic. We can bring back Coxst from the dead.
shadabahmed

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:18:38 AM

Guys some good news!!!

I have been sending in requests all over and talking to exchanges. I just got this back after a few weeks of messaging form Posw

There is ALOT of traffic being driven there because their coin (POSW) is mooning.

There is currently no where to trade Coxst because the DEV is gone since November and Yobit is in maintenance since December.
We really don't have anywhere to turn at this point. Could drive alot of older alt-coiners your way"

"The dev did me a few favors 6 months ago - I will add COXST/BTC if you drive traffic to the exchange with it. If there is no traffic, we will close in 30days."

We have 30 days, Please post this all over and go on 4 chan with it or whatever.. We need some traffic. We can bring back Coxst from the dead.

i just registered there and by mistake clicked on first link didnt saw ur reffer link..
ok how i deposit coxst there i clicked on wallet , but there is no option like coin select

Am I spamming? Report me!
Stein

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:22:06 AM

i just registered there and by mistake clicked on first link didnt saw ur reffer link..
ok how i deposit coxst there i clicked on wallet , but there is no option like coin select

Ok goto Dashboard then go down to Coxst and click on generate address
You can always re-register lol
shadabahmed

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:25:21 AM

u means i register new account?
or close this account than reregister

Stein

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:27:18 AM

It was a joke to get you to use my referral. I don't need you to use my referral it's fine.
Just keep using the account you registered already.
shadabahmed

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:34:35 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2017, 10:49:58 AM by shadabahmed

It was a joke to get you to use my referral. I don't need you to use my referral it's fine.
Just keep using the account you registered already.

got it ...

kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:35:18 AM

Guys some good news!!!

nice,

thx for your efforts, but all my coins are on yobit with wallet on mantanaince Sad, only amount i still have is little 1k in my wallet, and i transferered to poswallet.com

CoExistCoin_Team

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:06:17 PM

Hello. A team to get CoExistCoin back on track is being put together. The concept is a noble and terrific one. I believe in it and offered Phil to donate my time to help get this back together. I offered to help because I noticed that the project went silent but unlike other alts just before a dev abandons a project, they dump all of their own coins. This did not happen here. The CoExistCoin fund wallet and Phils wallet has not dwindled at all.

Without disclosing any personal information about what happened to Phil I can say this. It seems he had a lot of personal family issues as well as his own personal issues. He went internet dark in almost all cases. I befriended him on his personal facebook page years ago. I reached out to people on his timeline asking if he was ok. A few weeks ago I received a reply from Phil. He is deeply ashamed and embarrassed about ignoring CoExistCoin. I assured him that there are those that care about him and his project. I got his blessings to work on CoExistCoin until Phil gets his life in order.

I do not own any CoExistCoin. I am not being paid or funded in anyway. I am donating my time because I know there is potential to do honest good in the world with CoExistCoin.

This is day 1 for me officially. I will look into issues and try and get answers as well as resolve issues one at a time.

Looking forward in helping CoExistCoin move forward,

Kenneth
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 05:14:02 PM

Hello. A team to get CoExistCoin back on track is being put together. The concept is a noble and terrific one. I believe in it and offered Phil to donate my time to help get this back together. I offered to help because I noticed that the project went silent but unlike other alts just before a dev abandons a project, they dump all of their own coins. This did not happen here. The CoExistCoin fund wallet and Phils wallet has not dwindled at all.

Without disclosing any personal information about what happened to Phil I can say this. It seems he had a lot of personal family issues as well as his own personal issues. He went internet dark in almost all cases. I befriended him on his personal facebook page years ago. I reached out to people on his timeline asking if he was ok. A few weeks ago I received a reply from Phil. He is deeply ashamed and embarrassed about ignoring CoExistCoin. I assured him that there are those that care about him and his project. I got his blessings to work on CoExistCoin until Phil gets his life in order.

I do not own any CoExistCoin. I am not being paid or funded in anyway. I am donating my time because I know there is potential to do honest good in the world with CoExistCoin.

This is day 1 for me officially. I will look into issues and try and get answers as well as resolve issues one at a time.

Looking forward in helping CoExistCoin move forward,

Kenneth

Hia Kenneth!

This is interesting to hear. As you may know there are quite a lot of people sitting on the sideline here waiting...
Unless you get access from Phil, i dont think much can be done.
Welcome aboard anyways Smiley

To Phil.
Dude.... no worries!
Life takes some bad turns and hits ya in the face sometimes.
Anyone whos tasted some of the grown up life knows this well... very well.
All we want is for you to come back!
There are 0 hard feelings. If anyone even dares, there will be pain dished out.

Yobit is desynched... but yobit is also utter crap.
We can easily get this on a better exchange(s).

All we need is for you to return Phil.
And not even full time.. just pop by .. lets make some plans.

If you are in the shit.. no worries. We might even help with that too Wink

-Frosty

CoExistCoin_Team

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:27:50 PM

Hi frosty. Thank you for the welcome. I give you my word I will forward your reply to his facebook pm box now.
Stein

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:37:31 PM

Tell Phil to come back, it's all water under the bridge. Crypto is booming right now and he has a great opportunity to help alot of people and it's easier than ever to deal with coins and wallets etc.
Tell him that we hope his family is well and to just come back. We miss him.

There are new exchanges and oppritunities to get the CoExist word out.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:44:35 PM

I think I speak for a lot of COXST supporters when I say that I'm not mad at Phil for abandoning the project. Someone as dedicated as he was before his disappearance just shows that the potential for a coin like this is definitely there. I originally found CoExist because of a couple of bounties and rewards, and I'm glad that I did. I used the opportunity of phil's silence to pick up more at a discounted rate. But now I need to get the coins out of yoshit.

Kenneth, thanks for doing what you're doing. It awesome to see that good people surround good people. Please let Phil know that he and his family are in our thoughts and that he'd be welcomed back with open arms when he decides to return. Until then, I'm sure you will do an amazing job. Kudos to you!
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 08:03:41 PM

Nice to know that a take over to continue this project is coming I have experienced how good Phil is and will always support this project who ever manage this project now,we hope to hear more updates regarding wallets ..

cryptotech

Activity: 393

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 01:12:38 AM

The CoExistCoin faucet is dry at TheCryptoChat.  Please donate to BsGE5Frm7y63r9RdeGZq5aZ5Www3WKbe46 to keep this faucet running.
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:22:18 AM

Can I ask members,is you wallet working fine my wallet is out of sync for a long time,do we have a new active nodes working here I only had one connection but sometimes they are off and my 10000 Coexist is still uncorfirm appreciate if you can post a feedback or update abourt our wallet.

Stein

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:16:01 AM

Can I ask members,is you wallet working fine my wallet is out of sync for a long time,do we have a new active nodes working here I only had one connection but sometimes they are off and my 10000 Coexist is still uncorfirm appreciate if you can post a feedback or update abourt our wallet.
Make sure you are using the latest client http://coexistcoin.com/wallets
Close your CoExistCoin Client
Back up your coxst.conf and peers.dat and either rename them or move them to another folder.
In Windows they should be in %appdata%\CoExistCoin
Restart your client and give it 5 minutes.
Cherrydrop

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:08:01 PM

I'm seriously starting to believe that Phil has abandoned ship for good!!
We all have problems some far greater then Phil's.. but we don't leave people
In the lerch like this.. surly a quick  30 second message from time to time wouldn't
Be that much of an additional burden would it??
If I don't hear from Phil within this month I will believe it's coxst is finished
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: