Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:09:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you Donate more to charitable causes if you received cryptocurrency in return?
Yes. What an inticing way to donate to charity. - 10 (83.3%)
No, not really. - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate  (Read 127708 times)
limaphii (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 06:45:24 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2017, 08:18:06 PM by limaphii

Hey all. I want to officially announce Stein as a CoExistCoin dev team member.

He has been here since the start and second to myself in funding COXST. He as much as myself is responsible getting us out of the concept stage and onto exchanges.

Stein will be in charge of our transition onto the waves platform. After our transition, Stein will stay on as ambassador to the waves community. His long and close ties to people in the wavesplatform community makes this a no brainer. Stein also is an administrator on slack and will hold a consultant position title.

Stein I thank you! I am excited to continue growing CoExistCoin with you. Thank you for all you've done.

frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 10:30:37 PM

To all people newly interested in COXST, do not use yobit to buy CoExistCoin. They have to restart wallet over there, you will not be able to get coins off exchange.

Let me rephrase this for you:

To all people interested in anything crypto-related, DO NOT USE YOBIT, at all, period.

People have gotten SO SO many warnings about storing coins at yobit...
At this point i just laugh and call them idiots if they lost coins there.
If you navigate through an ocean of warning signs, and still gets surprised... the fault is on you.

Every time i see yobit still beeing there.. im surprised.

frostminer

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 10:32:24 PM

Hey all. I want to officially announce Stein as a CoExistCoin dev team member.

He has been here since the start and second to myself in funding COXST. He as much as myself is responsible getting us out of the concept stage and onto exchanges.

Stein will be in charge of our transition onto the waves platform. After our transition, Stein will stay on as ambassador to the waves community. His long and close ties to people in the wavesplatform community makes this a no brainer. Stein also is an administrator on slack and will hold a consultant position title.

Stein I thank you! I am excited to continue growing CoExistCoin with you. Thank you for all you've done.

This is good news.
Adding more people will relieve you off some work and responisbility.

I think Stein is a wise choice.

COXST moving forward, yet again Smiley

Laulurastas

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:06:58 PM

If, umm, "someone" would happen to have coxst in yobit, would it be possible to create a way to get "his" coins afterall, for example Phil creating an account to receive "his/their" coins via yobit-code and, dunno', do something? IF Yobit won't get their wallet online. Would be great for that someone.. Wink
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 09:01:58 PM

If, umm, "someone" would happen to have coxst in yobit, would it be possible to create a way to get "his" coins afterall, for example Phil creating an account to receive "his/their" coins via yobit-code and, dunno', do something? IF Yobit won't get their wallet online. Would be great for that someone.. Wink

Yes. I'll collect yobi codes and manually swap coins and send. That way no one gets screwed.

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 09:21:14 PM

First of all, FUCK YOSHIT. All of a sudden, out of the blue, I am now required a 2FA to login, when I have never set up 2FA on my account. I don't hold any balances there; I just use YoBit when I need to buy something quick, and then transfer the coins out. I opened up a support ticket with them asking to remove the 2FA, and they responded very quickly with some requirements that I need. I replied with responses to their questions, and as of right now, it has been 8 days since they have sent their requirements. And nothing. So fuck YoBit; I am no longer using them as an exchange.

Secondly, congratulations, Stein! This is GREAT news for COXST, and I can't wait to see what kind of further developments there are down the road for this coin Smiley Kudos to you, limaphil, for stepping up at such a difficult time and proving to us that you're not just another scammy admin of yet another crypto.

Makes me proud to still be a part of this movement Smiley

frostminer

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 01:17:44 AM

Life can hit you with a ton of shit.
Its not how you take it that counts, but how you recover Smiley

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 01:48:13 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2017, 02:58:50 AM by limaphii

I do appreciate the vote of confidence. last thing I ever want to be thought of is a scumbag. CoExistCoin was not created for my personal gain. I really do want this to be a pillar in charity and helping people in need of basic necessities. I kept my monthly subscription of donating $10 a month to water.org. Last year CoExistCoin donated $565 to charities.

Teaming up and joining the wavesplatform, we will be well taken care of as far as the technical side of things. Waves is implementing so much tech and creating many tools that will help us out along the way. Another huge plus is the stake rewards. Waves does a LPOS. Lease proof of stake. I really like the concept. Even though I am a HUGE believer of pow mining, LPOS suites us fine. BIG bright side is no miners dumping mined coins driving down our value as it has up to now.

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 01:38:45 PM

Join us. Share your ideas about what CoExistCoin can do to help empower those in desperate need of basic necessities to survive.

CoExistCoin.slack.com

DayTradingHousewife

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:15:15 PM

Join us. Share your ideas about what CoExistCoin can do to help empower those in desperate need of basic necessities to survive.

CoExistCoin.slack.com

Apparently it needs invitation
" Don't have an account on this team yet? Contact the team administrator for an invitation "
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 02:47:23 PM

I have to fix that.

You can pm me email address and I'll send invite. I will not do anything malicious or share email with anyone or anything.

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 04:14:06 PM

I sent invites to those that pm 'd me invite requests.

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 11:23:51 PM

Guys this is huge. Not going to be a long time decision either.
There is concern over the name. The fellow that gets credit and owns the compound name/brand/image of Co Exist doesnt seem to CoExist with others. He sues everyone. I hate hypocrites lol

I personally rather keep the name. In the future when we become huge and hes not senial, he will come after us. I believe it would be great publicity for us. We could rebrand the services and foundation, move over to a new chain. I would remove all connections with CoExistCoin BUT keep it going. Its a DECENTRALIZED currency. Like bitcoin, no one would own it. It would have a cult following just because of the screw you factor.

Thoughts?
If you have a good name, throw some out.
CareCoin
We help coin, token
1World coin
give a shit tokens. I dont know.

Sway me or we keep it going till were forced to change

Stein

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:35:04 PM

Thanks Phil for making me part of the team. We are actually all part of the team in helping out those in need.
The transition to Waves is really complicated. I believe this is the first time in History something like this is happening.
Does anyone know of a normal coin that migrated to say the ETH blockchain..

Oh and BTW. In the future Coexist will be an ETH ERC20 token as well but that's a little ways off.
You'll be able to swap CoExist back and forth between the ETH and Waves blockchain.

For now it's going to be a Slow-ish process to get this all right and assure that everyone's coins are safe.
The person doing the Swap is the guy that runs the Waves Block Explorer at https://www.wavesgo.com/
His TEAM is also the biggest "Leasor" or "Delegate" on the Waves blockchain.

If you have followed Waves news in the cryptosphere you know that the founder Sasha is making a coin with Vitalik the creator of ETH. http://primalbase.com/
Vitalik just met with Putin https://cointelegraph.com/news/suddenly-vladimir-putin-meets-vitalik-buterin-endorses-ethereum
 and Sasha has spoken before the Russian congress about crypto and they both basically changed the mind of an entire government about the legality and viability of crypto.

I am hoping that the Waves platform will be a great place for us. The second biggest Crowdfund in history (after ETH) is on the Waves platform. (Mobile GO)
Good things ahead for CoXst and Waves.
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 12:45:47 AM

There is people buying up coxst on yobit. I feel bad for them a little.

WIth the cross pair trading I am hopeful that nova and coinexchange will be able to update to new code.
neither has waves

shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:52:49 AM

There is people buying up coxst on yobit. I feel bad for them a little.

WIth the cross pair trading I am hopeful that nova and coinexchange will be able to update to new code.
hey buds, nice seeing you back and active hope we can really talk to those traders who still buying coxst inside yobit and informed them that it will need to wait for some update but now is not really  a good choice, lets keep telling them buds like the same old ways we can use social media to announce this right.. best of luck Buddy.

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 01:27:56 AM

Thanks Phil for making me part of the team. We are actually all part of the team in helping out those in need.
The transition to Waves is really complicated. I believe this is the first time in History something like this is happening.
Does anyone know of a normal coin that migrated to say the ETH blockchain..

Oh and BTW. In the future Coexist will be an ETH ERC20 token as well but that's a little ways off.
You'll be able to swap CoExist back and forth between the ETH and Waves blockchain.

For now it's going to be a Slow-ish process to get this all right and assure that everyone's coins are safe.
The person doing the Swap is the guy that runs the Waves Block Explorer at https://www.wavesgo.com/
His TEAM is also the biggest "Leasor" or "Delegate" on the Waves blockchain.

If you have followed Waves news in the cryptosphere you know that the founder Sasha is making a coin with Vitalik the creator of ETH. http://primalbase.com/
Vitalik just met with Putin https://cointelegraph.com/news/suddenly-vladimir-putin-meets-vitalik-buterin-endorses-ethereum
 and Sasha has spoken before the Russian congress about crypto and they both basically changed the mind of an entire government about the legality and viability of crypto.

I am hoping that the Waves platform will be a great place for us. The second biggest Crowdfund in history (after ETH) is on the Waves platform. (Mobile GO)
Good things ahead for CoXst and Waves.

Waves, ETH and COXST in same sentence? One day a common place

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 02:36:23 AM

Want this up for any feedback.

Guys this is huge. Not going to be a long time decision either.
There is concern over the name. The fellow that gets credit and owns the compound name/brand/image of Co Exist doesnt seem to CoExist with others. He sues everyone. I hate hypocrites lol

I personally rather keep the name. In the future when we become huge and hes not senial, he will come after us. I believe it would be great publicity for us. We could rebrand the services and foundation, move over to a new chain. I would remove all connections with CoExistCoin BUT keep it going. Its a DECENTRALIZED currency. Like bitcoin, no one would own it. It would have a cult following just because of the screw you factor.

Thoughts?
If you have a good name, throw some out.
CareCoin
We help coin, token
1World coin
give a shit tokens. I dont know.

Sway me or we keep it going till were forced to change

Stein is the voice of reason. Please discuss with us over at slack. PM myself and/or stein with your email. We will send invite.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 11:57:58 PM

It's been a while since I came here to see what is happening and I'm very happy to see Phil back and that the COXST thread is active once again. I'm still holding all my COXST coins as I believe in the project. I like where COXST is heading now and look forward to a bright future for this coin and the community.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 12:15:50 PM

not bad but I'm not familiar with the specifics of quark algorithm
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: