Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:50:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you Donate more to charitable causes if you received cryptocurrency in return?
Yes. What an inticing way to donate to charity. - 10 (83.3%)
No, not really. - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate  (Read 127705 times)
yabbadabba

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:42:06 AM

The DEX is now available for android users from within your wallet. Android users can now get CoExistCoin right from their wallets! Very awesome

wow thats nice, the more platform it will be used the nice it wil get Smiley ...

btw the old coexst on exchange ( such as yobit) they are dead .... better to not touch them Smiley right

Anything else is old fake CoExistCoin. New trading ticker for CoExistCoin will be CEC. COXST is a fake. Be weary. The only place to trade CoExistCoin is within the wallet on the DEX currently.

what is the id for coexistcoin?
7tZxVdAWc8QvsMrXBoicMgU2bSJsaEpFJnPYn1H31B8B
on page 102
limaphii (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 07:52:19 PM

CoExistCoin tokens are trading only on the waves platform dex at the moment. Coinexchange and yobit are fake or nostalgia coins. They are not legitiment COXST. I have asked numerous times to delist coxst until they redo the platform to carry waves. Then we can be traded on those exchanges. I just want everyone to know so that they do not lose their investment money. CoExistCoin is a verified asset on the dex. Just start typing in CoExistCoin and it will pop up with green check mark

stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:55:54 PM

CoExistCoin tokens are trading only on the waves platform dex at the moment. Coinexchange and yobit are fake or nostalgia coins. They are not legitiment COXST. I have asked numerous times to delist coxst until they redo the platform to carry waves. Then we can be traded on those exchanges. I just want everyone to know so that they do not lose their investment money. CoExistCoin is a verified asset on the dex. Just start typing in CoExistCoin and it will pop up with green check mark
Is the woman still involved with this coin? I remember that there was a women that used to do videos and tweet about this coin then it somehow faded away when the market didn’t do too well. I think she was part of another coin then her coin kind of failed and nobody really talked about it.
If she is indeed still involved with this project then what is her role in it? I am only trying to get information on it because people don’t really have coins that have women in it other than Bancor and that didn’t do too well either lol..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 09:22:32 PM

She did those independantly. I do not know what happened to her. We do have some women in the community naturally being a charitable foundation.

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:52:55 AM

coinmarketcap data for CoExistCoin must also be updated to avoid people going in the wrong track.
Tshredz

Activity: 114
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:12:29 AM

Are we gonna have donations set up for animal shelters as well? Animals are near and dear to my heart.

Stay Shredded
Lomingo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:29:34 AM

The DEX is now available for android users from within your wallet. Android users can now get CoExistCoin right from their wallets! Very awesome

wow thats nice, the more platform it will be used the nice it wil get Smiley ...

btw the old coexst on exchange ( such as yobit) they are dead .... better to not touch them Smiley right

Anything else is old fake CoExistCoin. New trading ticker for CoExistCoin will be CEC. COXST is a fake. Be weary. The only place to trade CoExistCoin is within the wallet on the DEX currently.

Why are the other coins fake? Wasn´t it your coin which are traded on this platforms?
I can´t imagine that those platform will use the same ticker for an other coin!
And in addition. I bought some coins, and they are worthless? Why aren´t you telling the exchanges
that this wasn´t your coin, if it is like that? And it is like it is for a long time. So there is no reason for you to solve this problem with the exchanges?
Stein

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:58:49 PM

He told them for months. Read back through the thread.
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 10:14:18 PM

Why are the other coins fake? Wasn´t it your coin which are traded on this platforms?
I can´t imagine that those platform will use the same ticker for an other coin!
And in addition. I bought some coins, and they are worthless? Why aren´t you telling the exchanges
that this wasn´t your coin, if it is like that? And it is like it is for a long time. So there is no reason for you to solve this problem with the exchanges?

Sir, we have posted it and It is all over the place as well as on the ANN page, The only exchange that CoExistCoin is on is the waves wallet dex. Everyone knows, if you are investing in anything, you do your research. I am sorry that you feel like you lost money but you cannot be childish and blame everyone else for your short sight, lack of research or reading the material that we post everywhere. Sell it back on the market and get your btc back is the only recommendation I have. I do not control what exchanges do. I have asked those exchanges many times to delist the old block chain. I have no control of what THEY do. All I can do is inform everyone. We are not your investment advisor and I am not in the exchanges game. I am here to further CoExistCoin Inc.

Rememeber boys and girls, do you research before investing in anything crypto related. There are alot of scammers out there. Go to official sites and forums to educate yourselves with information before investing your hard earned moneys.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 12:05:03 AM

Hi Phil,

Great to see CoExistCoin back in the spotlight as this has been a great crypto for the less fortunate and I'm proud to be apart of it. I see now you have a signature campaign running and if I wasn't already in one I would join as I do like to support this crypto like I have done in the past. So my question is will there be social media campaigns? I've already started to promote this upcoming token sale on Twitter as it deserves to get some exposure but we need more people helping spreading the word. I wish you all the best Phil for the upcoming token sale, I hope it is a big success.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Stein

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:42:10 AM

Hi Phil,

Great to see CoExistCoin back in the spotlight as this has been a great crypto for the less fortunate and I'm proud to be apart of it. I see now you have a signature campaign running and if I wasn't already in one I would join as I do like to support this crypto like I have done in the past. So my question is will there be social media campaigns? I've already started to promote this upcoming token sale on Twitter as it deserves to get some exposure but we need more people helping spreading the word. I wish you all the best Phil for the upcoming token sale, I hope it is a big success.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126536.new#new
Stein

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:43:16 AM

Also New Thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126128.40
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 02:56:43 AM

Hi Phil,

Hey hey vella. I see you liking and retweeting on twitter. thank you.

YES there is a social media campaign starting now https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126536.msg21238892#msg21238892

tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:45:37 AM

this is a great project, hope everyone can join this campaign.
servanius

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:06:56 AM

Why is it that anny coin and wallet wiht the name Mystphysx are gone have no dev after a jear and death wallets on play store.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:57:47 AM

Hi Phil,

Hey hey vella. I see you liking and retweeting on twitter. thank you.

YES there is a social media campaign starting now https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126536.msg21238892#msg21238892
hi phil what's up hope you and your family still safe with what is happening right now not sure if you are affected of the typhoon but either ways
just hoping for your safeness and with this new updates we are going to see more interested people who loves to do good will follow the sole
purpose of this coin.
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 11:12:53 AM

Hey everyone. I encourage everyone to join some bounty campiagns. Why not? Earn extra crypto. Click images for redirect

AND/OR

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 04:22:33 AM

Just a reminder to check in on us in 2 weeks. You can help be part of something that is industry changing. Read what we are doing https://coexistcoin.org/whitepaper.html

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 12:41:06 AM

Payouts for week two social media campiagning sent. Thank you to those that participated this past week

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 02:27:01 AM

Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: