Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:50:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitShares 2.0  (Read 152989 times)
coinut

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:51:27 PM

I downloaded the wallet made an account and checked it out, was going to deposit some bts from a exchange but I couldn't find where my address is to deposit to

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chryspano
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:32:30 AM

I downloaded the wallet made an account and checked it out, was going to deposit some bts from a exchange but I couldn't find where my address is to deposit to

Your account name is your address, be sure to test with small amount first.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 06:26:57 AM

here's a get started with many newbie friendly tutorials http://favs.pw/get-started/

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1361

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:37:22 PM

I'd take it for what it is, an incredible moment of opportunity to get a good share of BTS at true bargain pricing.
Back then, fewer coins were around … BitShares have also evolved in its vast entirety - since its first appearance.
Now, we have one of the best developed & maturing platforms in the entire crypto- and blockchain based activity.
Let's remember well BitShares just started out in 2014, and in this short time a lot of good things have happened.
The currently awesome entry level prices might not last for much longer, sometimes we already tickle up by a lot,
eventually, a new price level will be reached and find consolidation. For now, it's quite easy to buy cheap and roll
with our Decentralised Conglomerate, Openledger, the many wonderful features of BitShares. It's just beginning …

Those are good words you said there my friend. BitShares is pretty undervalued, I would say due to its features and advanced platform. The decentralized exchange (OpenLedger) and fast transactions make it a very useful crypto with a fair advantage over most alt coins out there. It would certainly make a great companion alongside with Ethereum to make the perfect digital economy system.

Maybe in a couple of years, we will see BTS get the attention it deserves. And once that happens, i'd bet there would be more demand for it and thus price will increase like skyrocket. Just my opinion.  Grin

@favdesu Do you happen to know if I would get paid dividends by holding my BitShares? I've heard that this could be done with BitAssets, but I'm not sure if it also works with the core asset (BTS).  Huh

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 04:48:54 PM

@favdesu Do you happen to know if I would get paid dividends by holding my BitShares? I've heard that this could be done with BitAssets, but I'm not sure if it also works with the core asset (BTS).  Huh

you don't earn dividends for BTS (or assets). you can participate in creation of bitassets - but don't ask me how Smiley that's a question for bitsharestalk

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:52:59 PM

you don't earn dividends for BTS (or assets). you can participate in creation of bitassets - but don't ask me how Smiley that's a question for bitsharestalk

Thanks for your reply. I guess, I was looking in an outdated article (which happened to be BTS v1).

Link to the article: http://www.coindesk.com/bitshares-p2p-trading-platform-to-offer-dividends-on-bitcoins/

It is rather disappointing since, I thought that you would be able to earn dividends (which would be from the fees earned from each transaction within the BTS blockchain) similar to Bleutrade exchange which has Bleutrade Shares. If that could happen to BTS 2.0, then that would be pretty cool.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 05:09:00 PM

It is rather disappointing since, I thought that you would be able to earn dividends (which would be from the fees earned from each transaction within the BTS blockchain) similar to Bleutrade exchange which has Bleutrade Shares. If that could happen to BTS 2.0, then that would be pretty cool.  Smiley

you can actually earn money via the referral system check http://favs.pw/bitshares-how-to-earn-money-with-the-referral-program/ Smiley

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:20:01 PM

you can actually earn money via the referral system check http://favs.pw/bitshares-how-to-earn-money-with-the-referral-program/ Smiley

Cool. This was something that I didn't know about BTS. It also makes a great way for BTS users to refer other into the network, and thus increase adoption and awareness. Your guide is very detailed and will help me go through this process. Thanks for sharing this mate.  Wink

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Selsonblue

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:57:40 AM

I have an account on open ledger and was trying to deposit bitcoin into open.btc to participate in an ICO. Now I the CCEDK btc deposit links were not working earlier for some reason, so I tried to deposit into the Metaexchange btc gateway address... but now I am not able to locate where this transaction is. Bitcoin has not shown up, and it was approved and went through from my wallet.

If anyone has any experience or knowledge behind this, I would really appreciate some help here.
duplan

Activity: 269
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 10:36:01 AM

If anyone has any experience or knowledge behind this, I would really appreciate some help here.

Hello,
Did your issue resolve?
markus124

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:48:24 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2016, 07:15:57 PM by markus124

I have an account on open ledger and was trying to deposit bitcoin into open.btc to participate in an ICO. Now I the CCEDK btc deposit links were not working earlier for some reason, so I tried to deposit into the Metaexchange btc gateway address... but now I am not able to locate where this transaction is. Bitcoin has not shown up, and it was approved and went through from my wallet.

contact support they solved my problem. U cant talk to them online in their website. They take sometime to answer.
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 02:43:46 PM

I have a similar problem I wanted to deposit in ccedk.escrow but i end up sending some btc to openledger-wallet. Where the btc ended and can i get them back? LOL  Grin

Help me if u can please.

contact openledger.info support. they should be able to help you

DragoStefan

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 02:31:22 PM

Hello guys,

I have a problem, i tryied to withdraw bts from poloniex and didn't put anything in the memo. Are the coins sent? or they are on polo?

Thanks for your answer.
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 02:59:43 PM

Hello guys,

I have a problem, i tryied to withdraw bts from poloniex and didn't put anything in the memo. Are the coins sent? or they are on polo?

Thanks for your answer.

if you send bts to your wallet you don't have to use a memo

DragoStefan

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:43:51 PM

Hello guys,

Thanks for your answer.

I've sent them to my wallet from another exchange and the transaction is Complet: Erorr. So i needed a memo but did not added one... What happend to my coins?
THANKS!
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 05:52:37 PM

Hello guys,

Thanks for your answer.

I've sent them to my wallet from another exchange and the transaction is Complet: Erorr. So i needed a memo but did not added one... What happend to my coins?
THANKS!

if there is an error they go back to your exchange of course. better ask them

finrope

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 05:59:18 PM

Hello guys,

Thanks for your answer.

THANKS!

Most probably, the transaction did not happen. However, contact support or raise support ticket immediately. If it is stuck in the middle, it may be cancelled.
DragoStefan

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:05:03 PM

Hello guys,

Thanks for your answer.

THANKS!

Most probably, the transaction did not happen. However, contact support or raise support ticket immediately. If it is stuck in the middle, it may be cancelled.
I did that but there are almost 20h since no answer Sad
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 11:18:26 PM

hey let's buy more of this great coin!!!!!!  Roll Eyes

lol shit.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
DataSecurityNode

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 12:17:10 AM

Hello guys,

Thanks for your answer.

THANKS!

I did that but there are almost 20h since no answer Sad

Did Poloniex ever resolve this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: