Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:05:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitShares 2.0  (Read 152989 times)
InnvovativeCrypto

Activity: 94
Merit: 100

B3 Team Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:37:13 AM

So what makes Bitshares coin worth holding?  Does it payout dividends or stakes?

Discord handle: DavidB3
B3 Team Member
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:22:22 PM

So what makes Bitshares coin worth holding?  Does it payout dividends or stakes?

Does bitcoin? No. Inflating the supply isn't necessary.

It’s gold for nerds
valerie_zurich

Activity: 197

Valerie, spokesperson for cryptocoincharts.info

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:49:48 PM

BitShares went through a big price spike today. Do you think it'll keep rising? Come comment on our daily chart segment with your thoughts

Lontonbit

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:52:59 PM

Seems to be a pump and dump

It’s gold for nerds
NoirSuccubus

Activity: 353

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 03:51:38 PM

I'd expect an official announcement from the team regarding the instabilities. BTS seems like it could be a good investment aside from the recent issues. Has anyone heard anything else?
Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:51:49 PM

Do your own research! A decentralized exchange is our future. Also, bitshares is already working, unlike most of dex.
Check this tweet:
https://twitter.com/bitshares/status/913400070938271744
Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:55:18 PM

By the way, I want to draw attention to the fact that until the beginning of January 2018 most bitcoin-cards will work only in the Europe zone. BitShares, in turn, will release their own card, where you can send bitUSD directly from your account and shoot them officially everywhere.

benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:59:36 PM

Awesome BitShares Dev Team, gonna check the trading on the BitShares Trading Platform for the new updates of BitShares 2.0
Kardon-Finsh

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:52:01 PM

Whatever the price might be, BitShares is ways ahead compared to other blockchain-systems, really impressive and/but totally undervalued
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:02:49 PM

By the way, I want to draw attention to the fact that until the beginning of January 2018 most bitcoin-cards will work only in the Europe zone. BitShares, in turn, will release their own card, where you can send bitUSD directly from your account and shoot them officially everywhere.

Bitshares conglomerate are very strong and innovative company and they do a great job. Market situation will change soon, after another btc hard fork and we will see a nice rise.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
latumi1

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:12:48 PM

Can someone give more clear explanation about Bitshares removal from Bittrex? I just noticed this and I have invested in Bitshares thinking it is valuable asset
I still think so but cannot understand whats happening.. I think has more than just 64gb problem..

Apparently somethin was completely off with the coding that cant be fixed. Will be delisted from Polo as well

any link of that announcement ?

There was no such "announcement", the above post is just FUD, all bittrex said was No comment!

I believe it has something to do with the second paragraph in quote below..

Arguments have been maid that the BitShares blockchain is instable and comes to a halt on a regular basis. These claimes are unfounded. In the years of operation, the BitShares blockchain has had only two major consensus issues where the block production has been halted for only few hours in total. At no point in time were funds at risk.

After having clarified this, further investigations with undisclosed parties resulted in statements of blockchain nodes losing connection to the P2P network and consequent loss of synchronization with the rest of the network. The root cause of this has been identified and a (non-consensus) patch is been worked on. The core developers have not been made aware of this issue by any affected parties and never experienced this rather rare event themeselves. Eitherway, the BitShares core backend code will be improved from the helfpul information and the excellent support of our decentralized development team.
quote source https://steemit.com/bitshares/@xeroc/bitshares-clarification-on-recent-fears-uncertainty-and-doubt
So it got pull off because instable blockchain and Bittrex would not take a risk in any error could happen to users, right?
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:29:22 PM

Has there ever been a comprehensive public announcement from the BTS dev team as to why BTS was delisted from Bittrex? And is it true that it could also be delisted from Polo?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
gadgetino

Activity: 278

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:37:33 PM

Can someone give more clear explanation about Bitshares removal from Bittrex? I just noticed this and I have invested in Bitshares thinking it is valuable asset
I still think so but cannot understand whats happening.. I think has more than just 64gb problem..

Apparently somethin was completely off with the coding that cant be fixed. Will be delisted from Polo as well
so, another one bites the dust in the shitcoin list of coins

wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:20:40 AM

Very little info from the announcement. Please give more details
You can subscribe on their Twitter. News often appear there.
Last one was about GUI update + update of BitShares Core client on 27th Nov.
Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:30:32 PM

Very little info from the announcement. Please give more details
You can subscribe on their Twitter. News often appear there.
Last one was about GUI update + update of BitShares Core client on 27th Nov.

Today was tweet with minors update from them:

- Notification for Saving your vote is more prominent
- We removed a lot of the instructions but linked to updated help documentation
- Included line numbers for witnesses, committees and workers
- Separated workers into Proposed / Active / Expired
- Display votes required to activate
- Display total and remaining budget on active worker page

https://steemit.com/bitshares/@billbutler/bitshares-gui-release-v2-0-171101

mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:40:29 AM

so, another one bites the dust in the shitcoin list of coins

Why would you consider Bitshares a shitcoin? It took a bump no doubt about that but it will recover. Many coins have gone through that cycle.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Smoothmold

Activity: 147

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:56:49 AM

Hey guys,

Hopefully someone can help me.

I found an old (2014) wallet.dat file of Protoshares that i want to convert to Bitshares. How can i do this?

Thanks!
ColdZerk

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:05:09 PM

Hey guys,

Hopefully someone can help me.

I found an old (2014) wallet.dat file of Protoshares that i want to convert to Bitshares. How can i do this?

Thanks!

Hello! You should better to ask it on thematic bitshares forum. There a lot of links in google, for example: bitsharestalk org. But maybe smb from this thread could help you with your problem.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:55:51 PM

BitShares is very powerful blockchain! Maybe it is the most powerfull one! Actual max transactions are 100 000 per second! I think BTS team needs to do rebranding as NEO team did...
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:52:13 AM

Is this thread official thread of Bitshares 3.0 ? Or there is no official  thread at bitcointalk?
I have faith in this coin, however it could be difficult to reach mainstream adoption as bitshares gives us too many freedom - noone have control about bitAssets and there is so many people  which don't like this.

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: