Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:05:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ HedgeCoin | KGW+DGW | HedgeFunds | X13 | Diff based rewards ★★★  (Read 21024 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hedgehogcoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 05:03:00 PM

Blocks are moving at a decent rate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 05:55:26 PM

WTS for BTC, pm.

Not your keys, not your coins!
Tears on Dope

Activity: 112

Child At Heart

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 07:45:32 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9F4_6rCj8I

DopeCoin. Freedom Is Not Enough.
First weed-related coin.
hedgehogcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 07:55:56 PM

Good one!

It's quiet here today...
@boutiuqe

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 08:42:15 PM

So this is POW only ?
What are y0our plans with Premined ?

hedgehogcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 08:57:02 PM

So this is POW only ?
What are y0our plans with Premined ?

Bounties, promo and developement of the HedgeFund
RattleBalls

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 09:07:37 PM

Once their rented rigs expire they will not rent again to mine this coin anyway. Hash rate will drop then.

hedgehogcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 09:13:12 PM

Once their rented rigs expire they will not rent again to mine this coin anyway. Hash rate will drop then.

Good! Those miners will miss the bigger rewards then, giving higher rewards to smaller miners.
I expect a huge raise in hashrate at block 2000 and 7000
hedgehogcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:39:34 AM

★★★ UPDATE ★★★

To encourage miners to keep on going, HedgeCoin will adopt several superblocks.
Random blocks will give the maximum reward of 500 HEDG.

The update is planned for Monday, along with minor fixes and updates.
We also release our plans for the HedgeFund on monday.

kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 07:25:19 AM

This coin has definitely peaked my interest...one question, do you have any idea how there are 23 wallets with exactly 487.5 coins and several others with a large number of coins--- i have been mining this since close to the beginning and cannot imagine that many people have that many coins--- thanks---

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
hedgehogcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 07:30:28 AM

This coin has definitely peaked my interest...one question, do you have any idea how there are 23 wallets with exactly 487.5 coins and several others with a large number of coins--- i have been mining this since close to the beginning and cannot imagine that many people have that many coins--- thanks---

I can only assume those are the first solominers before the pool got launched.
I've noticed this one to.

The top wallets are the premine, i suppose 2 pools, and the 7500 is the block explorer bounty.
I've seen your hashrate from the beginning at suprnova, thank you for your intrest in HedgeCoin.

I do hope you catched some of the high reward blocks!
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:22:08 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 10:02:35 AM by minerjoen

Q: Why should i even mine this shit?

If you have to ask yourself that question, you most likely got locked up during a few years in outer space.
It's also possible that you just got into crypto and never heard about MaruCoin / Darkcoin

Oke so you put an question + a answer.. But can u give a answer on the question now?
I know darkcoin and marucoin, and this should be a rip off from those 2 proven coins.
1. this coin is not proven
2. not 1 feature from darkcoin is inside this coin
3. look at promissing coins, the first days after launch the net hash speed is freaky high.. this coin got 23 miners in total, and yeah they are all on suprnova.. That = no interest, darkcoin = interest, marucoin = nothing

I dont want to fud or something, i also point 1 GPU to suprnova, so yeah i'm 1 of the 23 miners... But u ask questions and put answers, but the answers has nothing to do with the question.. So thats a little bit weird..

So add to ur OP why to mine this coin, and not a proven coin or promissing new coins ( because there are many more other coins launching the last days what got many crazy good stuff inside at launch already and your coin have nothing.. To say that people need to get locked up if they dont know darkcoin has nothing to do with this coin.. Anyway darkcoin is even doing it more worse every day, but darkcoin got good stuff active, and this coin don't.. )

Edit: i quit. good luck for the miners Cheesy

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
hedgehogcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:04:45 AM

Q: Why should i even mine this shit?

If you have to ask yourself that question, you most likely got locked up during a few years in outer space.
It's also possible that you just got into crypto and never heard about MaruCoin / Darkcoin

Oke so you put an question + a answer.. But can u give a answer on the question now?
I know darkcoin and marucoin, and this should be a rip off from those 2 proven coins.
1. this coin is not proven
2. not 1 feature from darkcoin is inside this coin
3. look at promissing coins, the first days after launch the net hash speed is freaky high.. this coin got 23 miners in total, and yeah they are all on suprnova.. That = no interest, darkcoin = interest, marucoin = nothing

I dont want to fud or something, i also point 1 GPU to suprnova, so yeah i'm 1 of the 23 miners... But u ask questions and put answers, but the answers has nothing to do with the question.. So thats a little bit weird..

So add to ur OP why to mine this coin, and not a proven coin or promissing new coins ( because there are many more other coins launching the last days what got many crazy good stuff inside at launch already and your coin have nothing.. To say that people need to get locked up if they dont know darkcoin has nothing to do with this coin.. Anyway darkcoin is even doing it more worse every day, but darkcoin got good stuff active, and this coin don't.. )

1: No coin has ever been proven in the first day after a launch. We will need to prove ourselfes, and building trust takes time.
2: We implented Darkcoins Gravity Wave and sourcewise other details
3: The reward system is ment to keep high hashes out to prevent instant dumpings at exchanges.

We preffer to work with ~30 miners who support our coin, rather then having 500 rentals who dump their coins for a small profit.

The real question is why people preffer coins with insane hashspeed and instant market listings instead of coins that takes the time to grow.
Since those coins started launching back in summer '14, crypto got a nasty beating and is most likely never to recover from it.

None of the trusted coins that got out since '12 ever had such insane launches, they all shared the same common thing: Steady growth.
hedgehogcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 04:39:40 PM

Almost at block 1000.

Going super!
ShoeOnHead

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:00:02 PM

I wonder when the miners (kilo17) with the too high hashrates leave. There is nothing to earn for them this way.

Kilo17 you are not the smartest guy I've ever met.
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:08:44 PM

I wonder when the miners (kilo17) with the too high hashrates leave. There is nothing to earn for them this way.

actually, at least no one of the top 15 on the pool is smart.

at time of writting: Current Active Workers    16
we need to mine with CPU

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
ShoeOnHead

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:12:27 PM

actually, at least no one of the top 15 on the pool is smart.

at time of writting: Current Active Workers    16
we need to mine with CPU

That would be the best and most efficient way.
kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:19:52 PM

Thanks--

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
chey

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 05:53:08 PM

Hashrate is slowly making it's way back down Smiley

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:26:07 AM

I have lowered my hash rate several times, everytime the rewards increase someone rents a bunch of hash and kills it-- so I think it is better to keep it like it is, I have no intentions of dumping my coins, but I bet the person that comes in and screws up the difficulty when I lower the hash rate is not planning on keeping his....

If you would like to discuss what the best way to handle that is, I would be more inclined to discuss it without your insulting posts in large print

cheers....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: