Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:42:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ HedgeCoin | KGW+DGW | HedgeFunds | X13 | Diff based rewards ★★★  (Read 21024 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hedgehogcoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:40:42 AM

How on earth do you find a relation between ICO and our plans?
We are strongly against any ICO of any kind.

I'm not speaking about the fake ICO of some altcoin..

1)but with an ICO i collect money to sustain mine project and have a back-up value for my new coin (in BTC) and i give in exchange some of the new coin

1b)you're doing the same collecting/swaping other altcoin and take them as a backup for the value of the new coin

i'm not saying that it is a scam ICO, but the situation is similar

Yes, but in reverse.

We give money to sustain (revive) a (close to) valueless coin. When we successfully revived the coin, and the coin has market value again, we trade back our HEDG against that coin at a specified maximum profit percentage, so holder of the revived coin dont have to pay as much as the market value.

In order, we get more HEDGE then initially invested in the revival of that coin, taking that extra HEDGE with us for the next project.

So rather than having HEDGE compared by its BTC value, targeted coins will be valued by their HEDGE value

Ok, i've understood now

i can give some BirdCoin to the the fund.
how can i do that?

We took a look at BIRD and might perform a swap/takeover against HEDGE.
It still has an active community to it, it just needs a good boost.
Can we contact you somewhere? Please PM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BirdCoinV2

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 02:41:46 PM

How on earth do you find a relation between ICO and our plans?
We are strongly against any ICO of any kind.

I'm not speaking about the fake ICO of some altcoin..

1)but with an ICO i collect money to sustain mine project and have a back-up value for my new coin (in BTC) and i give in exchange some of the new coin

1b)you're doing the same collecting/swaping other altcoin and take them as a backup for the value of the new coin

i'm not saying that it is a scam ICO, but the situation is similar

Yes, but in reverse.

We give money to sustain (revive) a (close to) valueless coin. When we successfully revived the coin, and the coin has market value again, we trade back our HEDG against that coin at a specified maximum profit percentage, so holder of the revived coin dont have to pay as much as the market value.

In order, we get more HEDGE then initially invested in the revival of that coin, taking that extra HEDGE with us for the next project.

So rather than having HEDGE compared by its BTC value, targeted coins will be valued by their HEDGE value

Ok, i've understood now

i can give some BirdCoin to the the fund.
how can i do that?

We took a look at BIRD and might perform a swap/takeover against HEDGE.
It still has an active community to it, it just needs a good boost.
Can we contact you somewhere? Please PM.

I've PMed you

hedgehogcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:38:21 AM

3000 blocks to go before rewards drop again!
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 04:39:19 PM

I just started with this coin. Not yet....dang it. A person on yobit had me look at it. Not positive how it works. You boost busted coins in exchange for some of theirs or something like that?

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
hedgehogcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:50:28 PM

I just started with this coin. Not yet....dang it. A person on yobit had me look at it. Not positive how it works. You boost busted coins in exchange for some of theirs or something like that?

Hi, thank you for looking at HedgeCoin and HedgeFunds.

The goal is to 'hedge' our investings. We give older coins, who still have active community, members, miners, traders, the opportunity to swap their coins against HEDGE for a certain amount of time. This will not be obligated for the coins holders, but it's an option they can choose.

After the swapping time EquiTeam (derived from Equifinality, not related to EQM!!) will start the official takeover of the coin.
During or after the promo campaings, and reboosting the market and activity, all users who swapped against HEDGE will get the opportunity to buy back their old coins at a fixed profit margin of maximum 25%.

Meaning: If markets of their coin went up with 300%, they can rebuy those coins at 25% instead of the 300% market went up.
If HEDGE is more profitable for them to keep, they are free to do so, since we 'hedged' our investings in the older, reboosted coin.

The whole idea of an hedgefund is to achieve a positive return on investment regardless of whether markets are rising or falling.
Whatever markets will do, we always get a positive return on our initial investement without having to take something from the users behind it.

Even having HEDGE as a proven coin, or getting higher market value is a positive return.
It's not always about the money  Wink

* Equifinality for those who still not know what this means: Wikipedia

gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:56:26 PM

Looks interesting. How many coins are now in circulation?
Starin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 06:00:00 PM

Don't be sooooo lazy. There is a block explorer in the OP.

http://hedge.altexplorers.info:3016/
Coin Supply (HEDGE)

gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:46:24 PM

Don't be sooooo lazy. There is a block explorer in the OP.

http://hedge.altexplorers.info:3016/
Coin Supply (HEDGE)

Thank you. I´m at work and I can´t acces block explorer. (some sites are blocked in my office)

It looks like a good time to buy.
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 07:05:24 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 07:26:23 PM by CapnBDL

@hedgehogcoin

I've been reading this forum thread as well as the white-paper. It would seem you have a lot of nay-sayers out there...but as most, I don't pay much attention to the cry-babies. So my questions: I only have 2.5Mh to throw in here for mining speed, is this coin one that should be solo-mined or better off /w going the pool route? Why hang onto this coin? What about the more powerful miners, that got in quick, and get out the same way by dumping? How does this coin intend to 'hedge' against this threat? Is this going to be a long term investment to hang onto? Are you devs really going to stay with this? I know there are no guarantees, but why should I undertake being a part of this as a solo, small-time, individual miner, noob trader, with an interest in the altcoin world? Doesn't the little guy usually get pushed out? What qualifies you to be an adviser/dev/advocate for this coin?

I'll think of more later-

Thank You for your reply and time,

Cool

edit; just looked @ suprnova...WOW..over 500Mh, /w only 39 workers. This ain't no solo coin!!

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
hedgehogcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:56:39 PM

@hedgehogcoin

I've been reading this forum thread as well as the white-paper. It would seem you have a lot of nay-sayers out there...but as most, I don't pay much attention to the cry-babies. So my questions: I only have 2.5Mh to throw in here for mining speed, is this coin one that should be solo-mined or better off /w going the pool route? Why hang onto this coin? What about the more powerful miners, that got in quick, and get out the same way by dumping? How does this coin intend to 'hedge' against this threat? Is this going to be a long term investment to hang onto? Are you devs really going to stay with this? I know there are no guarantees, but why should I undertake being a part of this as a solo, small-time, individual miner, noob trader, with an interest in the altcoin world? Doesn't the little guy usually get pushed out? What qualifies you to be an adviser/dev/advocate for this coin?

I'll think of more later-

Thank You for your reply and time,

Cool

edit; just looked @ suprnova...WOW..over 500Mh, /w only 39 workers. This ain't no solo coin!!

edit 2; who's this...HNZJVhdTRHrsrb3nXXYxJaG1EvuoKRqcDU...@ 64.4x%?

On mobile, more details on your reply later.

That address is the premine that will serve as the HedgeFund
hedgehogcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 02:18:14 PM

I've been reading this forum thread as well as the white-paper. It would seem you have a lot of nay-sayers out there...but as most, I don't pay much attention to the cry-babies. So my questions: I only have 2.5Mh to throw in here for mining speed, is this coin one that should be solo-mined or better off /w going the pool route? Why hang onto this coin? What about the more powerful miners, that got in quick, and get out the same way by dumping? How does this coin intend to 'hedge' against this threat?

Since the reward structure is based on Moore's Law, rewards are calculated by difficulty factor.
Meaning, if you throw in huge hashes, the rewards drop to the absolute minimum in no time.

Somebody that will have to pay for a rental miner for example, will see rewards drop, making it less profitable for them to mine at current market prices, preventing dumpings.

However, we did not foresee that everybody would be smart enough to mine this coin with their GPU, keeping the current rewards at a level that is profitable to dump.

After block 7000 the reward structure changes again, where max HEDGE = 55 and minimum HEDGE = 15

Code:
if((nHeight >= 7000 && dDiff > 75) || nHeight >= 15000) { // GPU/ASIC difficulty calc
            // 2222222/(((x+2600)/9)^2)
            nSubsidy = (44444444.0 / (pow((dDiff+2600.0)/9.0,2.0)));
            if (nSubsidy > 25) nSubsidy = 55;
            if (nSubsidy < 5) nSubsidy = 15;
        }

Since there is not really that much difference to the min/max rewards, we might start to see big hashes jumping in.
But until now, we 'hedged' against that factor, where the pool's workers are the proof.
[/quote]

Doesn't the little guy usually get pushed out? What qualifies you to be an adviser/dev/advocate for this coin?

We are here to stay. See the anwser above to see that the little guy pushed the big players out of this coin  Wink

edit 2; who's this...HNZJVhdTRHrsrb3nXXYxJaG1EvuoKRqcDU...@ 64.4x%?

Premine address. These HEDGE are needed for the HedgeFund.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:00:12 PM

I see one big problem in the roadmap...

infact i see a few Smiley

A takeover of a existing coin is not really interesting, the only way that HEDG can benefit from it, is when they take over a coin on a major exchange like Cryptsy. The take-over coin been removed and swapped to HEDG coins. Advantage HEDG will be listed on Cryptsy, disadvantage, i don't think that cryptsy would ever allow this kind of transaction. and just taking over a coin without able to benefit from it, is something like changing owner of a dead coin.
hedgehogcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:35:31 PM

A takeover of a existing coin is not really interesting, the only way that HEDG can benefit from it, is when they take over a coin on a major exchange like Cryptsy. The take-over coin been removed and swapped to HEDG coins. Advantage HEDG will be listed on Cryptsy, disadvantage, i don't think that cryptsy would ever allow this kind of transaction. and just taking over a coin without able to benefit from it, is something like changing owner of a dead coin.

It's not always about the benefit or the profits Placebo.
It's about the greater cause, and the revival of solid coins that got wounded just because the dev took of.

Compare it to BMW taking over MINI. It still had some enthousiasts, some lovers, but it was a dead brand. Look at it now.
Exactly the same thing we plan on doing. Giving older coins THEIR OWN value back. Not to give it a HEDGE value/brand.

We will boost up coins, revive them again, and ensure that there is a developer behind it. But the coin stays the same.
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 05:17:11 PM

It's not always about the benefit or the profits Placebo.
It's about the greater cause, and the revival of solid coins that got wounded just because the dev took of.

Compare it to BMW taking over MINI. It still had some enthousiasts, some lovers, but it was a dead brand. Look at it now.
Exactly the same thing we plan on doing. Giving older coins THEIR OWN value back. Not to give it a HEDGE value/brand.

We will boost up coins, revive them again, and ensure that there is a developer behind it. But the coin stays the same.

I'm not convinced that I can keep up with the big guns, but I have put my single GPU to work. I'll give HEDGE a fair shake.
You say that the boosted coins would have a developer; are you staffed well enough to ensure this? How will said devs be paid? Are we actively pursuing coins currently and who makes the choices? Do we, coin holders, have any part in those decisions?

Thank you

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
hedgehogcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:21:55 PM

I'm not convinced that I can keep up with the big guns, but I have put my single GPU to work. I'll give HEDGE a fair shake.
You say that the boosted coins would have a developer; are you staffed well enough to ensure this? How will said devs be paid? Are we actively pursuing coins currently and who makes the choices? Do we, coin holders, have any part in those decisions?

Thank you

The developers in our team, EquiTeam, will get payed of the shares that did not get swapped back.
But there i no need to think that reallife developers getting paid 50BTC/coin or so.
Those are the wages that scammers make you believe they need to earn.

In reality, we take honour in what we are about to do, and that should cover most of it.

EquiTeam members will select some coins, and based on community input and feedback a certain coin will be chosen.
So yes, the community has an input on that decision.
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 06:42:13 PM

Thank you

The developers in our team, EquiTeam, will get payed of the shares that did not get swapped back.
But there i no need to think that reallife developers getting paid 50BTC/coin or so.
Those are the wages that scammers make you believe they need to earn.

In reality, we take honour in what we are about to do, and that should cover most of it.

EquiTeam members will select some coins, and based on community input and feedback a certain coin will be chosen.
So yes, the community has an input on that decision.

Wow....if you guys pull this off......cool, my hats off to ya! I'm liking this a bit more.

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
hedgehogcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 09:25:22 PM

35000 HEDGE sent for promo and logo design.
Tx id dd8fcc7458133a25a49dc29f870f0353251169da12a981274498883cc4c3bc43
hedgehogcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:32:16 PM

Promo campaign and new logo of HedgeCoin + HedgeFunds + EquiTeam will begin 29 June  Wink
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 06:13:06 AM

Promo campaign and new logo of HedgeCoin + HedgeFunds + EquiTeam will begin 29 June  Wink

Sounds like this is moving up fast. Just wish our price would too. NO...I'm not sellin', just sayin'  😎

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 05:40:50 PM

Not much 'news' here....hmmmm

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄