Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:34:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 9/11 is the Litmus Test  (Read 10695 times)
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2012, 05:20:05 AM

And you felt that was worthy of making it a new topic on a Bitcoin related forum ?

And you felt it was worthy of bumping back up to the top of the page?

Check the subforum you're in. Don't like this sort of thing, don't come in here.
Ouch, if you're relying on "latest post" to read this forum,  I feel for you.

Assumptions make an ASS out of U and MPTION.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 05:28:28 AM

@ OP,
You could have taken random video from a "9/11" youtube search and you'd have come up with better content.

For fuck sake have you every heard of "Architects & Engineers For 9/11 Truth" movement ?
"...Israeli cameramen likely ... were caught cheering..."
... SO FUCKING WHAT !,,,

This is the most relevant information you've manage to come up with on this 11 year old event ?

And you felt that was worthy of making a new topic on a Bitcoin related forum ?

+1
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 05:40:42 AM

Ok, dropbox link for the video instead:  http://dl.dropbox.com/u/76051207/9_11_Conspiracy.avi

It should let you stream.
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2012, 05:45:43 AM

Ok, dropbox link for the video instead:  http://dl.dropbox.com/u/76051207/9_11_Conspiracy.avi

It should let you stream.

Works great.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 02:59:17 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2012, 12:47:48 AM by benjamindees

"...Israeli cameramen likely ... were caught cheering..."
... SO FUCKING WHAT !,,,

Israelis, with a camera (not a camera-phone, this was 2001), in a moving van.  An Israeli "moving company" that shut down and returned to Israel shortly thereafter.  Who told the arresting officers "we are not your enemy."  Who later said, on Israeli television, that their purpose was to "document the event".

This is the most relevant information you've manage to come up with on this 11 year old event ?

And you felt that was worthy of making a new topic on a Bitcoin related forum ?

Oh boy, now I get to explain the relevance of 9/11 to Bitcoin.

September 24, 1998: Received a completely new appearance to further deter counterfeiting; the picture of the White House was changed to the north side view. A larger, off-center portrait of Jackson was used on front, and several anti-counterfeiting features were added, including color-shifting ink, microprinting, and a watermark.

The Simpsons visit New York in 1997

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
Transisto
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1731
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2012, 04:07:57 PM

Are you serious ?

I think this subject deserve more respect than that.
benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 08:39:05 PM

Are you serious ?

You're not American, are you?

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
CoinDiver

Activity: 778
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 01:45:07 PM

How do you reconcile the obviously fake impact crater of Flight 93 with the theories that government was or was not involved?

If the government was involved, why shoot down the plane and fake an impact crater?

If the government was not involved, why should we believe 100% of the official story after they covered up the shooting down of Flight 93?
The impact crater for flight 93 is consistent with other plane impact craters.

Please, show me one single other plane impact crater that looks like the one left by Flight 93. That plane was shot down. This comes from personal conversations with former air force, current commercial pilots.

http://mises.org/daily/3229
BTC:1PEyEKyVZgUvV4moXvCD5rQN21QETGPpLc
Atlas (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 01:58:22 PM

Are you serious ?

You're not American, are you?

His English and interpretation of the subject matter makes it rather clear. I will go as far as to say his inferiority-complex proves it.
Severian

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 05:34:30 PM

Please, show me one single other plane impact crater that looks like the one left by Flight 93. That plane was shot down. This comes from personal conversations with former air force, current commercial pilots.

Even Rumsfeld said it was shot down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6Xoxaf1Al0
CoinDiver

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 06:50:07 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUzrHHDu96U

Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2012, 08:11:30 PM

How do you reconcile the obviously fake impact crater of Flight 93 with the theories that government was or was not involved?

If the government was involved, why shoot down the plane and fake an impact crater?

If the government was not involved, why should we believe 100% of the official story after they covered up the shooting down of Flight 93?
The impact crater for flight 93 is consistent with other plane impact craters.

That does not even take 5 SECONDS of thought.  A plane shot down would leave debris over a large area, but the 'truther' movement concentrates their effort on how SMALL the crater is. 

Severian

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 08:17:33 PM

A plane shot down would leave debris over a large area

It did leave a debris field over a large area.

"A second debris field was around Indian Lake about 3 miles from the crash scene. Some debris was in the lake and some was adjacent to the lake. "More debris from the plane was found in New Baltimore, some 8 miles away from the crash. "State police and the FBI initially said they didn't want to speculate whether the debris was from the crash, or if the plane could have broken up in midair." 1 

Additionally, Flight 93's debris field covered anywhere from three to six miles and, as CNN reported, pieces of the plane were found six to eight miles from the main impact area: "Authorities also said another debris site had been cordoned off six to eight miles away from the original crash debris site." 2 
State police Maj. Lyle Szupinka said investigators also will be searching a pond behind the crash site looking for the other recorder and other debris. If necessary, divers may be brought in to assist search teams, or the pond may be drained, he said.

Szupinka said searchers found one of the large engines from the aircraft "at a considerable distance from the crash site."

"It appears to be the whole engine," he added.

Szupinka said most of the remaining debris, scattered over a perimeter that stretches for several miles, are in pieces no bigger than a "briefcase." 3 

http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/attack/flight93site.html
Littleshop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2012, 09:49:32 PM

It did leave a debris field over a large area.

"A second debris field was around Indian Lake about 3 miles from the crash scene. Some debris was in the lake and some was adjacent to the lake. "More debris from the plane was found in New Baltimore, some 8 miles away from the crash. "State police and the FBI initially said they didn't want to speculate whether the debris was from the crash, or if the plane could have broken up in midair." 1 

Additionally, Flight 93's debris field covered anywhere from three to six miles and, as CNN reported, pieces of the plane were found six to eight miles from the main impact area: "Authorities also said another debris site had been cordoned off six to eight miles away from the original crash debris site." 2 
State police Maj. Lyle Szupinka said investigators also will be searching a pond behind the crash site looking for the other recorder and other debris. If necessary, divers may be brought in to assist search teams, or the pond may be drained, he said.

Szupinka said searchers found one of the large engines from the aircraft "at a considerable distance from the crash site."

"It appears to be the whole engine," he added.

Szupinka said most of the remaining debris, scattered over a perimeter that stretches for several miles, are in pieces no bigger than a "briefcase." 3 

http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/attack/flight93site.html

You are entitled to your own opinions.... you are not entitled to your own facts. 

So you think that paper and insulation that blew to Indian Lake constitutes a six mile debris field?

CoinDiver

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 10:02:40 PM

... you are not entitled to your own facts.

Seems you are only entitled to government "facts".

So I'll reiterate. Please show me one single other airplane impact site/crater than lacked an airplane (excluding the one that went down in the everglades, for obvious reasons). That site is missing a plane, bodies, luggage, debris... etc.

Severian

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 10:27:04 PM

So you think that paper and insulation that blew to Indian Lake constitutes a six mile debris field?

Moving the goalposts?

Your original statement:

It's well known that Flight 93 left a wide debris field. Full engines don't blow around.

We're all entitled to our opinions. I try to conform my opinion to what's known, not what I want to believe.
Littleshop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2012, 10:47:03 PM

... you are not entitled to your own facts.

Seems you are only entitled to government "facts".

So I'll reiterate. Please show me one single other airplane impact site/crater than lacked an airplane (excluding the one that went down in the everglades, for obvious reasons). That site is missing a plane, bodies, luggage, debris... etc.

Bodies do tend to turn into vapor when hitting things at 500mph.  The debris at the site are quite consistent with what would be expected.  Most of the metal is there.  

Pretty much all of the wt7 site lies are addressed here including crash sites.
https://sites.google.com/site/wtc7lies/flight93page2

Littleshop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2012, 10:48:04 PM

Moving the goalposts?

Your original statement:

It's well known that Flight 93 left a wide debris field. Full engines don't blow around.

We're all entitled to our opinions. I try to conform my opinion to what's known, not what I want to believe.

Thats right, they don't.  Engines along with everything else with any weight was in the hole in the ground. 

Severian

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 10:59:20 PM

Engines along with everything else with any weight was in the hole in the ground. 

An engine core was 2000 feet from the crater.
miln40

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 12:35:05 AM

What I don't understand from the conspiracy theory angle is that if they did plan it, how did they keep the secret from coming out? Say what you will, governments are not really good about keeping big secrets. And with a false flag operation of this scale surely some documents would have made it to the public.
Conspiracy theorists have no hard evidence, and the fact that there is no hard evidence for their theories speaks a lot by itself.

My primary BTC address:
1M5oZcUzHGT3mzNeA73opLUdSPSpKL5NE3
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: