Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:43:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 9/11 is the Litmus Test  (Read 10707 times)
legitnick

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2012, 05:43:15 AM

Everyone in this thread is probably now on another govt watchlist, I wonder how many I'm on now?  Embarrassed

5 BITCOIN RAFFLE GIVEAWAY
"I dont lift" - Lord Furrycoat

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yogi
Legendary

Activity: 947
Merit: 1042

Hamster ate my bitcoin

View Profile
November 04, 2012, 04:22:40 PM

I think the unusually high volume of short selling of AMR and UAL prior to the event is also interesting.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 01:24:48 AM

Everyone in this thread is probably now on another govt watchlist, I wonder how many I'm on now?  Embarrassed

420 on a watchlist? never...

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2012, 07:23:38 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2012, 11:05:09 PM by Dalkore

What I don't understand from the conspiracy theory angle is that if they did plan it, how did they keep the secret from coming out? Say what you will, governments are not really good about keeping big secrets. And with a false flag operation of this scale surely some documents would have made it to the public.
Conspiracy theorists have no hard evidence, and the fact that there is no hard evidence for their theories speaks a lot by itself.

Interesting replies.   I am not going to wade into this debate but this post was worth saying a few words.

In general, any conspiracies start out as convert actions.   The more people that know about any covert action, increasingly the covert aspect of it becomes compromised (ie: more likely for something to leak).  

If we are to look at this scenario that has such large deviations of consensus, here is what I would say about it if I was tasked with making such a dramatic end happen.    You would use a very small team,  you would only do as little action as needed to get the desired result.  Taking the major charge that WTC's were done by some sort of controlled aspect,  it would need to be installed covertly, maybe using some sort of maintenance worker cover.   This would likely be done in conjunction with a real attack, ie:  Hijacker already planned to do this but you knew that there plan would not be enough to really solidify public opinion for a new policy change.  

You let the real attack happen and then you add your special effects (ie: demo the buildings) to totally and completely galvanize public opinion.  

Now the important charge is, why no whistle-blowers?    You liquidate them all, ALL.   Now they can not come forward.  The senior level officials that coordinated, well they know what happens if they talk, so you won't get anything there.   You have to remember that "IF" this did happen other than as a random terrorist event, they are TRUE BELIEVERS, so they BELIEVE what they did was in the "national interest" so there conscience is clear and they would not say anything.

If you look at what were the most important actions that needed to happen to make this outcome, there are only a few items that a relatively small team could have done to do accomplish said task.  

Regardless, I am too far from any of the information needed to make a judgement on if this was a random act or a planned covert act.   I watched it that morning and it emotionally hurt me in ways I still most likely do not understand.   I love America and even thinking about someone coming to the point that an act like this was in the national interest just makes me drop my head and frown.

There are many valid question that seem to keep coming up from both sides but instead of having a dialogue, both sides would rather insult and ridicule each other, so you feel better about this horrific act.    That makes me sad, we live in an America with two different teams and both sides have NO RESPECT for each other.  You can't have a meaningful discussion under those term.  

Ok carry on.

.02 BTC

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
November 09, 2012, 08:41:32 PM

what shocked me most in all this has been the treason by the "intellectuals", from Chomsky onward, and generally the left even of the extreme kind, who have been defending the official myth up to now. About this I still lack an explanation different from the one that they are all either accomplices or fearful. From controlled demolitions to controlled opposition.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: