Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:05:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trendon Shavers/Pirate ~ New Info  (Read 28868 times)
Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2012, 06:12:13 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2012, 06:29:59 PM by Turbor

Removed, bad joke.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 06:17:40 PM

Is that from a Shaver family photo album?  If so Please take it off.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2012, 06:18:00 PM

I love how I was publically doxing Andrew Nolan and Gigavps had a problem with me threatening violence..

He's sure shut up lately..   Being a Pirate Shill and all..

Im proud of this community for at least trying to dox Pirate, and to make his life a living hell.. Smiley

Good jobs people, specially Phin.. Smiley  Much love brother..

To be fair and honest, I don't do what I do for doxxing sake, although toward the end of such investigates it may turn into such. I do it to bring facts to the table the best I can, and at the expense of fucking up a many times, yet continue nonetheless.

~Bruno~
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 06:18:11 PM

Is that from a Shaver family photo album?  If so Please take it off.
+1
Those eyes are freaky.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2012, 06:25:47 PM

Somehow I FEEL that one of his brother's is involved. I'm referring to the one with short, curly black hair. I've seen his likeness on a handful of business concerns related to Trendon. This may need to be looked into further.

~Bruno~

So you are a psychic detective?

Phinn and Phyllis tract Titan Tobias Slaver over four continents and seven exotic islands, including Yap.

I emphasized FEEL because at the time of penning that post, I didn't have time to present evidence. I may do so later this evening.

~Bruno~
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 06:33:41 PM

Thank you Turbor

totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 06:35:50 PM

Removed, bad joke.

I lold

but yeah probably not the best post to have up

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2012, 06:47:43 PM

It was unfair and not right. I'm a fair guy.

zyk

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 07:44:26 PM

I am sure this is a current or recent address. This is Ashley Shavers's address on Whitepages, and is also an address listed under GPUMAX registration.

2305 S Custer Rd, Apt 1507
McKinney, TX 75070-6222

I shipped two orders of Casascius Coins to this address in January and February 2012.

Thank you Casascius to show your backbone to the community !  and not divulging that secretly to the IRC cabal who still hasn´t disclosed, who is behind them.

Am sure that Europe needs a lot of your coins when this is resolved in a transparent way ! Are you ready for this?

Could you please tell me why and who is we?

May be it helps your cause , if you provide your findings in your thread for the community to see on what you are collecting data.

As , you may excuse, everybody knows already how IRC realitys are created and commercialized !

Give back what you get from the community !   or else all fails !

Thanks Zyk

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 07:50:20 PM

It was unfair and not right. I'm a fair guy.

I thought it was funny, and I saw nothing unfair about it. It was a picture of trendon (as a kid), no one else was on the picture, and the picture was on a public album.
Are we now worried about protecting the privacy of bitcoins biggest scammer?
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 07:56:57 PM

Please post it again or link it (I'm too lazy to search for it), maybe we could make a funny meme out of it  Cool

Signature space available for rent.
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 07:58:38 PM

Please post it again or link it (I'm too lazy to search for it), maybe we could make a funny meme out of it  Cool

It was defintely not trendon. Not really fair to take things out on a baby

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 07:59:34 PM

Ok, I retract my words then.

Signature space available for rent.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 08:01:43 PM

Ok, my bad, I assumed it was.
MrTeal
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 08:16:46 PM

It was a picture of (I believe) Trendon's nephew Landon taken from Trendon's mother's facebook page with some text overlayed on it. I know if it was a picture of my son I'd be pretty pissed, but then again I haven't stolen US$5M.

Has anyone actually filed a police report on this yet? Get proceedings underway so there at least seems to be progress, before this goes really sideways and someone here goes nuts and burns out Pirate's eye and cuts off his leg below the knee.
zyk

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 08:29:25 PM

It was a picture of (I believe) Trendon's nephew Landon taken from Trendon's mother's facebook page with some text overlayed on it. I know if it was a picture of my son I'd be pretty pissed, but then again I haven't stolen US$5M.

Has anyone actually filed a police report on this yet? Get proceedings underway so there at least seems to be progress, before this goes really sideways and someone here goes nuts and burns out Pirate's eye and cuts off his leg below the knee.

Fuck you...use your brains on this....we are the community he has defrauded and we have got the means to get to the truth of that matter.....the police will in no way return those

coins to the rightful owners!

Keep calm, Don Shrents made a huge step forward......wait for him to get personal contact to pirate...in good cop - bad cop strategie with the family and then focus

one last time your residually existant braincapacity to decipher where the funds came from and where they are now!

Am still faithful that bitcoin can take the clock back to justice....if not .....no future for this shit!!!

Good night

Zyk
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 08:37:59 PM

I love how many people say,"Someone should..." or "Someone needs to..." as if that will somehow make things happen.

Talk is fine for planning, but when it's time for doing, nut up or shut up.

Yes. We all need to do something, don't we  Roll Eyes

MrTeal
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 08:39:50 PM

I love how many people say,"Someone should..." or "Someone needs to..." as if that will somehow make things happen.

My report would carry little weight considering my total Pirate holdings consist of 80 shares of a GLBSE Pirate passthrough I bought for less than a penny on the dollar as a speculative bet. In a previous case where I was scammed on here, I actually have filed police reports both locally and nationally in another country, and I assume they actually did investigate it as the scammer contacted me shortly thereafter and is currently paying the debt.
reeses
Donator

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

Assholier-than-thou retard magnet

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 08:45:50 PM

Yes. We all need to do something, don't we  Roll Eyes

I'm getting my money's worth in entertainment.  You should join me on the couch.  You get the spot with the stain of unidentifiable provenance.

(That is, I'm not interested in legal, civil, or criminal activity over this, but I find Internet commandos very amusing.)
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2012, 08:47:28 PM

This is a better avenue than hiring gypsies or Ukrainians (LOL)
Trust me, with Ukrainians you'd get your money much faster and somehow I believe they are cheaper than what you pay for police via taxes. Gypsies could just run away with your money, but they're even cheaper. Or you could set his car on fire. When I was a kid there was a car blown up in my town every few months. Ahh... you're making me feel nostalgic Smiley

Roll Eyes

Also, though I'm Ukrainian, my services are not for sale  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: