Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:32:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Indians  (Read 488569 times)
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:15:15 PM

what do you mean exactly by 'focus on your region for bitcoin adaption'?

yes i want to create a small but informative site for beginners like me, any help in terms of content, accuracy, etc would be deeply appreciated. we can buy a domain perhaps in a few weeks once we have all the ideas and structure in place.

thanks!

By focus i mean everyone from different regions have different understanding and you have to understand your target group. For eg if you write bitcoin is a crypto currency and people dont know what cryptography is then there is no point.

this is what i mean. Mumbai has so many people, and only few know about this.

Yes, i would help you with few things. Cheesy

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:31:54 PM

By focus i mean everyone from different regions have different understanding and you have to understand your target group. For eg if you write bitcoin is a crypto currency and people dont know what cryptography is then there is no point.

understood! I will try to further simplify on the Crypto101 page. any suggestions?

Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:47:53 AM

understood! I will try to further simplify on the Crypto101 page. any suggestions?
hello im from phillipine nice to meet you all Indians...i want to saw the topic a about bitcointalk here in indian forum.i want to keep reading until my skills to the bitcoin already have it.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:28:45 AM

newbie from Mumbai here to crypto-currencies.

i have also created a small blog as an attempt to clarify and condense the information I come across.

https://99cryptocoins.wixsite.com/99cryptocoins

hello to all fellow enthusiasts in India Smiley

Hi, welcome.

That is a very good initiative, i would suggest you focus on your region for bitcoin adaptation.
Even i am from near Mumbai actually.

If you are willing to write down some good content then i would say purchase a domain. I can help you setup wordpress blog and a simple design.

I am interested in writing content. But know nothing about blog setup and all these things. How can u help me?

aizzaku
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:51:19 PM

Hi Suvo05,

Well if you are willing to write some good content then i can help setup a wordpress website with whatever custom theme or style u need provided that you pay for the domain and hosting yourself.

I can also help you manage it later on daily basis.

i would suggest contact the person above who posted and work with him for the content part.

both of you just PM me for details which can be worked out.

regards

kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:02:26 AM

I am interested in writing content. But know nothing about blog setup and all these things. How can u help me?

hi suvo05, what sort of content?  please have a look at https://99cryptocoins.wixsite.com/99cryptocoins
i also have a free domain redirect from 99cryptocoins (dot) tk but bitcointalk marks it as a suspicious link so i used the original wix link for this forum (as above).  the .tk link will work if you type into your browser directly.

perhaps we could have a NEWS section with news relevant to Indians? what do you'll think?
don't really think (yet) another discussion forum is required.

aizzaku
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:52:12 PM

hi suvo05, what sort of content?  please have a look at https://99cryptocoins.wixsite.com/99cryptocoins
i also have a free domain redirect from 99cryptocoins (dot) tk but bitcointalk marks it as a suspicious link so i used the original wix link for this forum (as above).  the .tk link will work if you type into your browser directly.

perhaps we could have a NEWS section with news relevant to Indians? what do you'll think?
don't really think (yet) another discussion forum is required.

Your website has little information now but i think your going in the right direction. also news section will be good. You must be able to know what the impact of the news about bitcoin around the world would be on India... then that is something interesting to read. Every perspective matters.

btw PM me your telegram or skype ID and we can have a chat if you want.

Official Blogger

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:30:20 PM

Great to see the number of Indians here and it's great that they show enthusiasm towards bitcoin But when I talk about bitcoin in my area many people act like I am an alien.
Any how thanks for your warm welcome. Smiley
aizzaku
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:30:35 PM

Great to see the number of Indians here and it's great that they show enthusiasm towards bitcoin But when I talk about bitcoin in my area many people act like I am an alien.
Any how thanks for your warm welcome. Smiley

You are absolutely right and that is because India is a country with such a population. Even though some people might have herd about bitcoins and out of them some use it... majority of the population do not understand nor have the time and resource to do so.

R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:32:47 AM

Yes i am here for learning about bitccoin.
nickmayhem

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Get Upto Date News Of Gold

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 09:47:50 AM

Good to be here Smiley

Thanks.

R@ND0M

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:18:11 PM

Hi,

I welcome all Indians to this sub forum.
I hope this sub forum will helps us to continue our uniqueness of "Unity in Diversity"

Any new comers,newbies, better read & know some stuff about Bitcoin & also try to know who are not scammers & who are scammers before buying or selling BItcoins.

Bitcoins once sent can't be taken back. So check more than double times before any transaction.

hello there, glad to see this thread. Hope Indians start embracing the technology and not just look at the monetary aspect of the cryptocurrency and blockchain .
amskas

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:18:02 AM

Hi All,
die hard bitcoin fan from cochin kerala
SulemanSamf

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:17:55 AM

love to be greeted thanks.
I love Indian here not feeling lonely so by now we can say, is there any place in real world or internet world were an Indian never stepped.
I think you now the answer.

techgeeks8

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:58:27 PM

Glad to see lot of Indians in the forum..  Smiley
shariqkhan

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:48:08 PM

Hi All,

A newbie Bitcoin enthusiast from Bareilly (U.P.). Professionally a freelance web developer

I had heard about Bitcoin around a year back, but what I read (on Quora) was written in not so encouraging words. Basically, it went along the lines of 'Bitcoin mining was once very profitable, not it is no longer even slightly profitable unless you invest huge capital in it'. There was no mention of bitcoin trading; only a list of outdated hardware that once made people millionaires but were no longer any useful...and then another list of some other miners of which you would have to apparently get a couple (10-15), to make some decent profit.
If only that article had something on Bitcoin trading, things would have been different for me at least Wink

Anyways that is about me.

Anyone from Bareilly/U.P. here?
sachinunchwal02

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:08:51 AM

how to know which btc website in real
shariqkhan

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:23:17 AM

how to know which btc website in real

Do you men to ask which BTC website/exchange is trustworthy?

Well, if you are buying Bitcoin or any other Atcoin (eg. Ethereum or Ripple or DashCoin or Lite Coin or whatever) for long-term investment, then you don't keep it with the exchange , no matter how reputed it is. Because exchanges are prone to hack attacks/bankruptcy etc.
Better to buy them from CoinSecure/ZebPay/LocalBitcoins/UnoCoin and then transfer them IMMEDIATELY to an offline wallet.

However, if you are in there for short term trading, then after buying on any of the Indian exchange, transfer your Bitcoins to a reputed international exchange like Bittrex/GDax/Poloneix/Kraken etc. and then do the trading there.

Which exchange do you choose should depend on :
1. whether the exchange supports the cryptocurrency you want to trade in
2. deposit/withdrawal feels
3. transaction charges
4. Other factors like support response time, UI/UX etc.
Ashutosh_Tiwari

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:14:16 AM

i am new here wants to know how bitcoin work,if you can give me reference link or initial little amount of bitcoin to start up.
thanks.
aspire

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:23:29 AM

i am new here wants to know how bitcoin work,if you can give me reference link or initial little amount of bitcoin to start up.
thanks.

Holla board welcome my brother here in forum. You can start with any amount and you can try to invest in yobit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: