Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:19:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 332 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released  (Read 354449 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:17:03 PM

I am hope that in the next dev / code interview, callers will be able to include questions, this is being formatted this day, so news should come out later today.

You guys make the show, I host it. Smiley  I am sorry there wasn't 'your' questions for 'Thursday', I am sure your aware that I wasn't about asking technical questions.  That it is all improv, there is no scripting. 

Yes, there was somewhat of a time limit, however; we went over that about 17 minutes, so I actually extended this interview, for you the listeners!

I kept him talking longer than he was supposed to.. Smiley Smiley ~smile~

I am glad to discuss and reveal that which is done before my shows or after, because when you listen to them, you will know.. ya 'improv'

CryptoCircuits (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:31:09 PM

I am hope that in the next dev / code interview, callers will be able to include questions, this is being formatted this day, so news should come out later today.

You guys make the show, I host it. Smiley  I am sorry there wasn't 'your' questions for 'Thursday', I am sure your aware that I wasn't about asking technical questions.  That it is all improv, there is no scripting. 

Yes, there was somewhat of a time limit, however; we went over that about 17 minutes, so I actually extended this interview, for you the listeners!

I kept him talking longer than he was supposed to.. Smiley Smiley ~smile~

I am glad to discuss and reveal that which is done before my shows or after, because when you listen to them, you will know.. ya 'improv'

Hey y'all.

Someone linked me that this here was gettin discussed, just thought i'd drop in and say my 2 cents on the matter  - -

I thought Rick did a real fine job hosting the show. It was all pretty off the cuff, we didn't really have any plan on what we were fixin to talk about. We pretty much just got to shootin the shit about the state of crypto in general and i guess i got a little long winded as i tend to do but Rick kept things on track and was a very pleasent fella to work with. I enjoyed it immensely and I hope Rick sees fit to ask me back on.

Thursday
imbladednow

Activity: 481
Merit: 500

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:56:15 PM

Ive decided to invest. Wish me luck everyone.

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:10:39 PM

Thursday, you are a lotta fun actually, I do extend an invitation to your self sir.

People like interesting, and your a very interesting person to chat to, hopefully we can get some more Q&A in.
jerelimZ

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:42:51 PM

Ohhhhhman!  Grin
Everyone in Viral is hating on this coin.
Means only one thing.
I must invest.
I'm in.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Black Fire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:30:05 PM

Ohhhhhman!  Grin
Means only one thing.
I must invest.
I'm in.

Yeah they seem to have a hate thing for it for some reason. Probably because it's an improvement on some of their ideas in certain aspects.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 140 Cryptos  ● Multicoin Dice and Lottery  >>
██████████    <<  ● Secure Platform API Support  ● Intuitive Interface with Chat  >>
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:36:27 PM

hoping to pick up some cheap CIRC's after ico is over Smiley

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
neordicICE

Activity: 505

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:43:39 PM

hoping to pick up some cheap CIRC's after ico is over Smiley

Good luck. I'll set some lower buys but I don't expect I'll get filled.
neordicICE

Activity: 505

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:51:25 PM

This wallet is perfect for introducing new people into crypto. Its got everything in one place. Bitcointalk, crypto radio stations, crypto vlogers  crypto youtubers, crypto news feeds  trading bots, exchanges so you can trade right in the wallet. It's like a one stop shop for crypto. Im totally going to tell my friends and family to check Circuits out. It'll be a great place for them to learn and not need to scour the internet for hours trying to figure everything out and find the information that's relative to learning about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
softstorb

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:58:10 PM

Ohhhhhman!  Grin
Means only one thing.
I must invest.
I'm in.

I looked into both concept, and they have nothing to do one with the other. 2 complete different concept but the viral concept has been doing very well I hardly see circuit with such a fast start since nothing will happen in the first few weeks from what I understood on the radio interview.

Im still wondering why people jumping so fast on board with an unknown developer? I mean the idea is new (with a bit of toshidesk into it) but after taking the time to understand it, there is nothing really special here only a more pushed idea of private chat rooms in a wallet. I doubt this will be used often since there is a lot of private IRC and slack channels already.

I also understand that operating a bot will be necessary but im not sure if I understood it the right way. Correct me if I misunderstood

babykayho

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:08:32 PM

Volume is picking up : -)
CryptoCircuits (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:24:31 PM

Ohhhhhman!  Grin
Means only one thing.
I must invest.
I'm in.

I looked into both concept, and they have nothing to do one with the other. 2 complete different concept but the viral concept has been doing very well I hardly see circuit with such a fast start since nothing will happen in the first few weeks from what I understood on the radio interview.

Im still wondering why people jumping so fast on board with an unknown developer? I mean the idea is new (with a bit of toshidesk into it) but after taking the time to understand it, there is nothing really special here only a more pushed idea of private chat rooms in a wallet. I doubt this will be used often since there is a lot of private IRC and slack channels already.

I also understand that operating a bot will be necessary but im not sure if I understood it the right way. Correct me if I misunderstood

Hi there

Just to clarify, there are some similarities and some differences. Any coin takes some time to ramp up towards various implementations. The social marketing revenue modules of Circuits are scheduled for activation after the DPOS phase, so about 5 weeks from now.

However the approaches to product placement are quite different between the two:

- Circuits will handle only tech related and crypto related products, in non-intrusive placements.
- Circuits will not be engaging in large scale spamming.
- Product placements in Circuits will be placed not only in social streams, but also in the various niche streams within After Dark, both audio and video. 20% of all revenue     from product placements go to the Circuits member who originates the contract.
- Most importantly, after the Culling, the community will have a decisive say in the allocation of revenue streams, percentages for burning, etc.

Another user posted on the connection between branded chatroom arenas and subnodes, given the wallet's unlocking panel technology. Without saying too much, this is absolutely in the crosshairs of what our devs are currently working on.

CC

BitcoinHeroes

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:28:03 PM

I might buy some can we see any features before release?
CryptoCircuits (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:57:21 PM

I might buy some can we see any features before release?

Thank you for showing an interest.

Firstly we would like to ask you to follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/CryptoCircuits for the latest updates. We have some screen shots and videos in the "photos and video" section and we'll be updating that frequently.

Here is a link to a radio show with one of our devs Mr Thursday. https://www.mixcloud.com/dogedradio/circuts-with-thursday/ and we'll be having another radio show soon with another team member so be on the look out for that,

If you wish to see the wallet working you can watch our wallet preview video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJtEvpe7lA8&feature=youtu.be

The vDPOS2 will be active and live in the wallet 24 hours after the ICO completion so we cant really show you that right now and the trading bot will be added soon. Once you have the wallet you'll have the dates for the upcoming releases.

Black (CC)

Black Fire

Activity: 154

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:19:06 PM

This wallet is perfect for introducing new people into crypto. Its got everything in one place. Bitcointalk, crypto radio stations, crypto vlogers  crypto youtubers, crypto news feeds  trading bots, exchanges so you can trade right in the wallet. It's like a one stop shop for crypto. Im totally going to tell my friends and family to check Circuits out. It'll be a great place for them to learn and not need to scour the internet for hours trying to figure everything out and find the information that's relative to learning about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

That's a very good point neordicICE this wallet is pretty much a one stop shop for crypto. Newbs and whale traders can use this wallet and coin at their own skill sets too.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 140 Cryptos  ● Multicoin Dice and Lottery  >>
██████████    <<  ● Secure Platform API Support  ● Intuitive Interface with Chat  >>
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:25:09 PM

Ohhhhhman!  Grin
Means only one thing.
I must invest.
I'm in.

Hi there

Just to clarify, there are some similarities and some differences. Any coin takes some time to ramp up towards various implementations. The social marketing revenue modules of Circuits are scheduled for activation after the DPOS phase, so about 5 weeks from now.

However the approaches to product placement are quite different between the two:

- Circuits will handle only tech related and crypto related products, in non-intrusive placements.
- Product placements in Circuits will be placed not only in social streams, but also in the various niche streams within After Dark, both audio and video. 20% of all revenue     from product placements go to the Circuits member who originates the contract.
- Most importantly, after the Culling, the community will have a decisive say in the allocation of revenue streams, percentages for burning, etc.

Another user posted on the connection between branded chatroom arenas and subnodes, given the wallet's unlocking panel technology. Without saying too much, this is absolutely in the crosshairs of what our devs are currently working on.

CC

Well. At the risk of ruffling some feathers,I would point out that what the previously "bankrupt" Adam is doing with Viral revenues shortly after ICO is buying 24 inch rims and rolling around town eating sushi. In his own words (from the Viral thread) .....:

Quote from: NoobKidOnTheBlock on June 14, 2015, 06:32:25 PM
I have to admit that VIRAL is a good coin with great ideas and things happening.  I am glad that I chose to invest some BTC into this coin because I'm patient enough to hold coins with good possibilities of future gains.  Good work VIRAL keep it up! Just don't pull a duck and run though because the coin's plans are great and will make this coin succeed!  Oh and Guerbuez I really enjoyed your use of people's dislike and negative thoughts towards you to help have everyone talking about this coin nonstop!  Smart move mate   Like they say in Hollywood my friend "Any publicity is good publicity!"
Cheers

Thanks buddy, marketing 101 Adam G Style or "crypto villan" as many would have it.

I am stepping out for a nice drive, it's a beautiful day and I got a nice new set of 24"s on the beast so I will take a little drive and maybe stop downtown for some sushi on a terrace then back here to work.

How are you guys spending your Sunday?

Adam G

Has anyone ever seen a single line of code from him? I would say that is a bit of a difference.

mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:50:43 PM

Ohhhhhman!  Grin
Means only one thing.
I must invest.
I'm in.

Hi there

CC

Well. At the risk of ruffling some feathers,I would point out that what the previously "bankrupt" Adam is doing with Viral revenues shortly after ICO is buying 24 inch rims and rolling around town eating sushi. In his own words (from the Viral thread) .....:

Quote from: NoobKidOnTheBlock on June 14, 2015, 06:32:25 PM
I have to admit that VIRAL is a good coin with great ideas and things happening.  I am glad that I chose to invest some BTC into this coin because I'm patient enough to hold coins with good possibilities of future gains.  Good work VIRAL keep it up! Just don't pull a duck and run though because the coin's plans are great and will make this coin succeed!  Oh and Guerbuez I really enjoyed your use of people's dislike and negative thoughts towards you to help have everyone talking about this coin nonstop!  Smart move mate   Like they say in Hollywood my friend "Any publicity is good publicity!"
Cheers

Thanks buddy, marketing 101 Adam G Style or "crypto villan" as many would have it.

I am stepping out for a nice drive, it's a beautiful day and I got a nice new set of 24"s on the beast so I will take a little drive and maybe stop downtown for some sushi on a terrace then back here to work.

How are you guys spending your Sunday?

Adam G

Has anyone ever seen a single line of code from him? I would say that is a bit of a difference.

Adam is just a fat Nazi. I pointed out some scammy shit on the Viral thread and he added me on a bot that auto deletes me. I'm not surprised he's buying 24's. He has all that Viral ICO money and the summer just came around. Viral wont ever succeed in the real world. No multimillion or billion dollar company will ever sign a contract with a Nazi who was sued by facebook for steeling peoples passwords and then spamming facebook users.

CorumTime

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:14:00 PM

I am brand new here. How do I buy this coin. I have 1 btc at work. I am at home now. Is it still possible?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:17:17 PM

I am brand new here. How do I buy this coin. I have 1 btc at work. I am at home now. Is it still possible?

Great name dude!!!! What are some of your favorite Courms?
Oh and you can buy the coin on ccex. https://c-cex.com/?p=circ-btc
But you need to have access to your btc in order to buy some circuits.
Sumo

Activity: 1098

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:24:43 PM

Can they put the doge radio widget in the wallet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 332 »
  Print  

Jump to: