Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:28:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 332 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released  (Read 354448 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
madape

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

VIRAL - The Official Cryptocurrency of the Moon

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 03:25:41 PM

This coin is rather 'meh' so far. Only 39% sold.

mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:36:58 PM

How much it raised is meh so far. Cant argue with you there. But the coin itself if it has what the devs say it has will be really interesting to say the least and I'm sure many other coins after it will try to copy it. Then the lack of sales aka meh will actually be a good thing because a lot of coins will be burnt and will only increase the value of those who bought in on the ico.
madape

Activity: 84

VIRAL - The Official Cryptocurrency of the Moon

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 03:41:07 PM

How much it raised is meh so far. Cant argue with you there. But the coin itself if it has what the devs say it has will be really interesting to say the least and I'm sure many other coins after it will try to copy it. Then the lack of sales aka meh will actually be a good thing because a lot of coins will be burnt and will only increase the value of those who bought in on the ico.

Well we shall soon see. Unless it reaches 70+% then its distribution is too small to make it anything worthwhile. Other than an initial pump and dump it will fade into oblivion at current levels.

CoinStarX

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:08:51 PM

You seem a bit over zealous CoinStarX
We have not even seen vDPOS work yet, maybe we should see it working out in the wild before talking about "true innovators".
Are you a circuits cheerleader CoinStar?

Not so much a cheerleader or fan boy but rather someone who is enthusiastically hopeful that the btc I put into it wont be for naught or a waste.

neordicICE

Activity: 505

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:15:01 PM

Well we shall soon see. Unless it reaches 70+% then its distribution is too small to make it anything worthwhile. Other than an initial pump and dump it will fade into oblivion at current levels.

70+%?

Where did you come up with that number? What math did you use to come to this conclusion?
Distribution will be fine as long as many people are buying in. It has nothing to do with the amount of btc sold.
I know you are a strong Viral supporter and at one point I was too. I see your fear. I see people hacking accounts to place posts about buying 20 btc worth of advertising. Adam is scamming you guys. I made my profit and moved on. I took all those profits and put them into circuits and you should consider doing the same.
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:23:02 PM

What a joke this 'coin'.

You've implented a browser in the wallet. Big deal.
That's like implenting a 'hello world' popup in your first application.

From a coder's point of view, you achieved nothing.
I would never trust a stream inside my wallet to start with.
One infected stream by you guys, and gone are the coins.

Secondly, why ya talk like some 15yr old punk ass nigga??
Anything but professional.

Why you need to get 150BTC for this thing?
Your 'developers' get paid what? 1000$/hour or what?! For what? Implenting a browser?
Variable Dpos? Yeah. That takes a few lines of code and a good hour work.

Once again, my forecast is many people crying after a week, leaving crypto forever.
Stop this scam coins, and stop them now please.

offering 3 million BTC for he who can implement a hack inside MP3 / shoutcast (one of the most common safely used audo stream systems) in the industry.  *also registered and public shoutcast all auth and stream auth is complete.

do you know what your talking about..... you take me for 15 y/o.  tbh.
RattleBalls

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:38:15 PM

Looks like some trolls have decided to attack this coin for some unknown reason.  Roll Eyes

DJ_Rick

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:39:57 PM

This coin, is an active media hub for all things crypto, if you look at the wallet close, you will see a multiple amount of shows in there.  Myself (Crypto After Dark) included, I will use this hub to find attractive media casts.  There will be ones I didn't know, and will discover.  

Over the last 6 weeks, the active devs have been contacting numerous media outlets for crypto currencies and networking all this into one wallet.  Now, for me seeing this from the perspective of an already authoring media personality, that some of the other media casters might find this as a challenge to produce even more news that pertains strictly to bitcoin.

The media end of this wallets function could have me type paragraphs of how cool it is.

On the other hand there is a few paragraphs of how the vDPOS and functions work to bring you closer to other crypto currency traders.  These functions I am not well versed on.  If you have been looking for a coin that is multi-function, and that might give you the inside edge on news, trader views, and... just something new, your in the right place.

purplejaguar

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:00:02 PM

Not advocating for CIRC, but I just wanted to say that this argument doesn't hold water. Check out the NXT IPO - entire supply sold for under 25 BTC to 70 people. That turned out ok.
Sumo

Activity: 1098

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:31:21 PM

Whats the difference in DPOS between this and tron? I keep hearing this is the first time ever. Just trying to figure out what its first at. Not trying to fud, just to give you a chance to explain.
bitspender

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:32:39 PM

offering 3 million BTC for he who can implement a hack inside MP3 / shoutcast (one of the most common safely used audo stream systems) in the industry.  *also registered and public shoutcast all auth and stream auth is complete.

do you know what your talking about..... you take me for 15 y/o.  tbh.

No need to. You have a plain wide open connection to the internet from inside your wallet.
While your AV software detects suspicious activities on the web, you explicitly allow access from your wallet to any connection it makes.

Give me the github, a few hours, and rest assured me, and not me alone, will find a way to penetrate the wallet's security.

Many uncountable security flaws exist and have existed inside streams, flash, video, mp3, whatever media.
And you are happy to have this INSIDE your wallet? You seem to forget it's nothing but a stupid embedded browser.

You dont know it's origin, in fact, you know nothing about it. Neither do i. You might as well be crying your system got hacked.
It could do anything without you ever knowing it, since we are not in control of the website/stream the wallet connects to.

Edit: i really hope it downloads some wallet stealing trojan.
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:58:23 PM

So.  "BITSPENDER"  has now ignored two offered wagers against his claims and is still spouting the same nonsense. There are almost a dozen coins currently out there with webview, he offers no evidence that any of them have been hacked.

Pretty pathetic. Clearly a troll out to fud this coin for whatever reason.
bitspender

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:59:48 PM

So.  "BITSPENDER"  has now ignored two wagers against his claims and is still spouting the same nonsense. There are almost a dozen coins currently out there with webview, he offers no evidence that any of them have been hacked.

Pretty pathetic. Clearly a troll out to fud this coin for whatever reason.

I'll quote you again on July 15th.
CryptoCircuits (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:39:12 PM

Hi Everyone

It's been a great couple of days - we appreciate all the support, and even the strong opinions that have surfaced in this thread. In just under 18 hrs the ICO will be over and the Circuits wallet with full working vDPOS, unlocking panels and multi-level lounges will be released. All remaining unsold coins from the ICO will be burned in accordance with C-CEX procedures.

Our focus the first week will be on ensuring stable distribution and start to the DPOS phase. There will be some large rewards out there to collect according to how you are staking and what level you are at in the wallet. We'll be adding a full wallet guide to the OP - so don't forget to read that when you are exploring the various panels and features after you download.

Again - thanks for your support. Many said vDPOS could not be done. We are just a few hours away from proving them wrong. You who have done the research and invested in Circuits are about to reap the rewards.
RattleBalls

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:25:42 PM

Hi Everyone

It's been a great couple of days - we appreciate all the support, and even the strong opinions that have surfaced in this thread. In just under 18 hrs the ICO will be over and the Circuits wallet with full working vDPOS, unlocking panels and multi-level lounges will be released. All remaining unsold coins from the ICO will be burned in accordance with C-CEX procedures.

Our focus the first week will be on ensuring stable distribution and start to the DPOS phase. There will be some large rewards out there to collect according to how you are staking and what level you are at in the wallet. We'll be adding a full wallet guide to the OP - so don't forget to read that when you are exploring the various panels and features after you download.

Again - thanks for your support. Many said vDPOS could not be done. We are just a few hours away from proving them wrong. You who have done the research and invested in Circuits are about to reap the rewards.

Cool Dev I hope it is everything it's billed out to be.

niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:25:51 PM

I will place some bids, i might be lucky and get some cheap circuits.
If i dont manage to get them, i will be watching closely to see whats going on
PoopieLaxitive31

Activity: 75

Pushing real hard!

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:29:27 PM

I grabbed some more before the rest get burned. That right there should boost the value up. Every coin burnt can't be bought.
DJ_Rick

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:36:32 PM

offering 3 million BTC for he who can implement a hack inside MP3 / shoutcast (one of the most common safely used audo stream systems) in the industry.  *also registered and public shoutcast all auth and stream auth is complete.

do you know what your talking about..... you take me for 15 y/o.  tbh.

No need to. You have a plain wide open connection to the internet from inside your wallet.
While your AV software detects suspicious activities on the web, you explicitly allow access from your wallet to any connection it makes.

Give me the github, a few hours, and rest assured me, and not me alone, will find a way to penetrate the wallet's security.

Many uncountable security flaws exist and have existed inside streams, flash, video, mp3, whatever media.
And you are happy to have this INSIDE your wallet? You seem to forget it's nothing but a stupid embedded browser.

You dont know it's origin, in fact, you know nothing about it. Neither do i. You might as well be crying your system got hacked.
It could do anything without you ever knowing it, since we are not in control of the website/stream the wallet connects to.

Edit: i really hope it downloads some wallet stealing trojan.

yes and if you reverse my streams you will hear subliminal messages also...

your rekt buddy, you have not one clue about streaming audio, you can't piggy back.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:43:53 PM

sad y'all are blind, bitspender makes good points (not saying the coin is 'shit' persay but it's still unproven and vaporware UNTIL we see results).

otherwise, i'm disappointed bobsurplus and crew didn't invite us all in on this coin!  Grin Tongue - hey dev, don't you have other coins that need attending?!?!! Wink this one looks promising to take btc from all the usual sheep.  alas, such is crypto.

hopefully there's one good pump, be it from the launch of ipo to market or a dump first, then a pump...because that's all this stuff is good for (UNTIL proven otherwise).  it'll get dumped to nowheresville.

if you FUD this you're shill or just blind, so don't even bother.  

you've been warned proceed with caution.  same goes for that polybit garbage  Roll Eyes

someone can feel free to quote this post in the following weeks to come, you'll see.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:27:00 PM

Hmmm. ICO nears completion and people show up claiming "vaporware". I wonder if "Piston Honda" will show up to gracefully apologize for his words in about 10 hours if there is actually working vDPOS etc in the wallet? Where I come from, people would be saying he'll be eating his words with a fork & spoon.

I have the admitted advantage of having figured out who the vDPOS dev is. So I am 100% sure we are a few hrs away from crypto's 1st working vDPOS and have taken my market position accordingly. All you fudders saying quote me in July, or two weeks from now - - I am unimpressed.

Quote me 15 hrs from now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 332 »
  Print  

Jump to: