Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:18:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 332 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released  (Read 354448 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 12:57:34 AM

The wallet has been released and the coins are staking Huh
What did I miss here. I was under the impression that we had 48 hours to get our coins ready to stake.

Sad

So now that I need to rush this, What is the best way to set up the transactions in my wallet to get the most out of my coins?

Turn on coin control, set change address to your wallet address, then just keep sending your coins to yourself until you break them down sufficiently.  I aimed for inputs in the 100 range.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
doingwork

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:00:00 AM

What did I miss here. I was under the impression that we had 48 hours to get our coins ready to stake.

Sad

So now that I need to rush this, What is the best way to set up the transactions in my wallet to get the most out of my coins?

Turn on coin control, set change address to your wallet address, then just keep sending your coins to yourself until you break them down sufficiently.  I aimed for inputs in the 100 range.

did you notice what the min stake weight was?
doingwork

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:06:45 AM

Sad

my bad i mean min stake age
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:09:40 AM

What happens if someone dumps into the buy wall placed by ccex. Do those coins get burnt after they get sold back into the buy wall?
I'm a ccex ico noob but I'm sure someone here has the answer.
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 01:13:00 AM

Sad

my bad i mean min stake age

It looks like 8 hours.
Sumo

Activity: 1098

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:13:48 AM

It looks like my wallet is staking but Im not getting the rewards. in transactions next to the transaction there is a question mark that reads

generated but not accepted
Mined

Any ideas on this?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:14:45 AM

It looks like my wallet is staking but Im not getting the rewards. in transactions next to the transaction there is a question mark that reads

Mined

Any ideas on this?

I think that means someone beat you to the punch for that reward.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:16:05 AM

What happens if someone dumps into the buy wall placed by ccex. Do those coins get burnt after they get sold back into the buy wall?

They get handed back to the dev.
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 01:17:07 AM

No clue.  C-cex is a bunch of scumbags so I refuse to trade there.  I only use them to buy coins before they hit trex and immediately move my coins off the exchange.

Mined

Any ideas on this?

Orphan.  It's normal.  Just leave it be and it will attempt to stake again.
Sumo

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:19:01 AM

No clue.  C-cex is a bunch of scumbags so I refuse to trade there.  I only use them to buy coins before they hit trex and immediately move my coins off the exchange.

Mined

Any ideas on this?

There are 10 transactions like this and not one made into my balance
mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:21:36 AM

Mined

Any ideas on this?

I'm not sure 10 in a row is normal. I've had no problems staking up to this point. That's weird.
doingwork

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:22:10 AM

Mined

Any ideas on this?

i see two in my transactions that are like that. other wise im sad my stake weight has gone down cause dam i was hitten them blocks nice
Sumo

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:27:12 AM

Im going to reinstall the wallet. Thanks
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:38:04 AM

I was just in the trollbox asking about what happens to the CIRC that may be sold into the buywall if people sell into it. What happens to those coins is what I was wondering, I've now been advised but i'm still reconfirming but it appears those coins get given back to the dev team....  Angry

They dont get the btc but they get free CIRC.

I think the devs need to make a decission to burn any coins that may be sent to them from the ico.

It's the right thing to do. No reason for the devs to get a stack of their coins for free from ccex buy walls and it makes good to everyone who invested and paid for their coins.

chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:40:26 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2015, 01:51:06 AM by chesthing

I was just in the trollbox asking about what happens to the CIRC that may be sold into the buywall if people sell into it. What happens to those coins is what I was wondering, I've now been advised but i'm still reconfirming but it appears those coins get given back to the dev team....  Angry

I think the devs need to make a decission to burn any coins that may be sent to them from the ico.

It's the right thing to do. No reason for the devs to get a stack of their coins for free from ccex buy walls and it makes good to everyone who invested and paid for their coins.

Hear Hear! the dev team had ample opportunity to buy CIR.
doingwork

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:42:05 AM

I was just in the trollbox asking about what happens to the CIRC that may be sold into the buywall if people sell into it. What happens to those coins is what I was wondering, I've now been advised but i'm still reconfirming but it appears those coins get given back to the dev team....  Angry

Hear Hear! the dev team had ample opportunity to buy CIR.

agreed burn
mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:42:21 AM

I seconds this motion!
Devs pls make a statement that you will burn any coins given to the team for free.
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 01:59:27 AM

Mined

Any ideas on this?

10 in a row?  Resync the time on your PC.  Time drift might be tight and you are off just a few seconds too far compared to other nodes.
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 02:02:14 AM

I seconds this motion!
Devs pls make a statement that you will burn any coins given to the team for free.

If they get less BTC, then any CIRC sold back to them aren't exactly free.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 02:04:29 AM

I seconds this motion!

If they get less BTC, then any CIRC sold back to them aren't exactly free.

They are free... Devs need to burn them. Plain and simple.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 332 »
  Print  

Jump to: