Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:04:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 332 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released  (Read 354454 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Black Fire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:51:10 PM

Looking to buy Circuits at 5550 . Minimum 2 btc.  PM me. Serious only.

Still looking to buy at 5550 Min 2 Max 5 btc. PM me.

you'll be "still looking" till you decide to buy them from an exchange. And by then CIRC could be worth way more and you'll be getting much less then if you just bought now.

People are buying up everything under 8. Time to raise your bid mate!

This should be easily 14k sat range when it hits Bittrex. Can't wait for the fun.   

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 140 Cryptos  ● Multicoin Dice and Lottery  >>
██████████    <<  ● Secure Platform API Support  ● Intuitive Interface with Chat  >>
Things Change

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:56:36 PM

This should be easily 14k sat range when it hits Bittrex. Can't wait for the fun.   

I'm right there with you on that. I'm feeling pretty bullish on this coin and think it might even go a bit higher than that.
Dexter12

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:57:05 PM

is there any other way of doing this instead of having to do 100's of transfers

Would be possible, but this wallet isnt an advanced coin control wallet, doesnt have splitblock function. It also doesnt surprise me. Smiley
Coingrab

Activity: 308

Got to get them all!

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:05:41 PM

Would be possible, but this wallet isnt an advanced coin control wallet, doesnt have splitblock function. It also doesnt surprise me. Smiley

Doing 100's of transfers is how I did it. It's tedious but it works well.

chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:37:07 PM

lol missed the train, the train aint even got a engine its been stopped still for 4days

I will concede that buy pressure has been low. I believe this is because most who liked the coin bought the ico, and ccex is a tiny market compared to Bittrex - many of which refuse to trade on Ccex. What is more important is what hasn't been happening, dumping. Aside from a couple larger holders (Bob, or whomever) and some free stake coins, people are holding.
So, with Bittrex in a few days and holders happily staking there is an excellent chance that you have missed the train on any decent amount of 5500 sat coins. It may go back to that after a nice run up on Bittrex, but I don't see it dumping before that.
As always I could be wrong, but I think you made a poor decision not buying to this point.
dragontail

Activity: 292

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:44:06 PM

you'll be "still looking" till you decide to buy them from an exchange. And by then CIRC could be worth way more and you'll be getting much less then if you just bought now.

It can easily cross that mark ,even Viral crossed 18K when it hit trex and here we are having almost half the no of coin as compare to Viral or Gambit (around 80K more coins has to be burned that were dumped into that buy wall).So i am think it should hit atleast 20-25K sat the very first day when it gets listed on trex.
CryptoCircuits (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:04:39 PM

Hi Everyone

Thanks for all the good energy in the thread. Good to see positive attitudes, & people helping each other out.

Some news -

- We have reached an agreement with Bittrex. Circuits will begin trading on Bittrex early next week. We'll be announcing complete Bittrex launch details on Sunday evening eastern standard time.

-  We are reworking the levels of Circuits required to enter both Trader Lounge and Whale Lounge. Obviously with the burn of the unsold coins from the ICO, as well as the developers' commitment to sell any coins that are sold into the buy wall, the exact coin supply has not completely stabilized, and thus the percentages need to be adjusted.

A new wallet download will be required for this, look for that sometime next week.   

- Mac Wallet is progressing smoothly and we expect a release in the next couple days.

-  We're still compiling information for the Lounge registration. If you have already PM'd us, all is good, you do not need to do anything. If you have not, send your qualifying address with coin amount, along with which lounge you are requesting.  We will be issuing invites once the entire process is completed.

CC
dragontail

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:19:22 PM

Hi Everyone

Thanks for all the good energy in the thread. Good to see positive attitudes, & people helping each other out.

Some news -

- We have reached an agreement with Bittrex. Circuits will begin trading on Bittrex early next week. We'll be announcing complete Bittrex launch details on Sunday evening eastern standard time.

-  We are reworking the levels of Circuits required to enter both Trader Lounge and Whale Lounge. Obviously with the burn of the unsold coins from the ICO, as well as the developers' commitment to sell any coins that are sold into the buy wall, the exact coin supply has not completely stabilized, and thus the percentages need to be adjusted.

A new wallet download will be required for this, look for that sometime next week.   

- Mac Wallet is progressing smoothly and we expect a release in the next couple days.

-  We're still compiling information for the Lounge registration. If you have already PM'd us, all is good, you do not need to do anything. If you have not, send your qualifying address with coin amount, along with which lounge you are requesting.  We will be issuing invites once the entire process is completed.

CC

thanks for the update.

mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:32:45 PM

lol missed the train, the train aint even got a engine its been stopped still for 4days

I will concede that buy pressure has been low. I believe this is because most who liked the coin bought the ico, and ccex is a tiny market compared to Bittrex - many of which refuse to trade on Ccex. What is more important is what hasn't been happening, dumping. Aside from a couple larger holders (Bob, or whomever) and some free stake coins, people are holding.
So, with Bittrex in a few days and holders happily staking there is an excellent chance that you have missed the train on any decent amount of 5500 sat coins. It may go back to that after a nice run up on Bittrex, but I don't see it dumping before that.
As always I could be wrong, but I think you made a poor decision not buying to this point.

Totally agree with you but I don't think Bob dumped. Bob's in this coin because he's got a chip on his shoulder from what I assume was a very profitable investment in Viral where he had to openly support a racist criminal. It probably drained him, both physically and emotionally. Now he's moved on to Circuits with a mission to bury Viral in the past and make Circuits the coin of 2015.
Maybe its wishful thinking or maybe its the PM's we send eachother (sorry bob) but I think Bob and Circuits will surprise everyone.
And not just everyone on this thread, but EVERYONE in crypto. For the price discussion I'd say we'll see 12-18 by the trex add, then maybe some retracing/redistribution before another climb up. Still many things planned in the next few months with Circuits and only a very small amount for sale on the markets. That's a sign, a buy sign.
shogdite

Activity: 798

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:51:27 PM

Just take the time. It's worth it.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
shogdite

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:56:10 PM

Hi Everyone

Some news -

CC

Thanks for the update but What do you mean by "qualifying address"?

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
dragontail

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:04:18 PM

Hi Everyone

Some news -

CC

I think the ones which contains at-least 27K or 81K coins
shogdite

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:09:58 PM

Hi Everyone

Some news -

CC

I think the ones which contains at-least 27K or 81K coins

Of course. I must have had some reading comprehension problems for a minute there.
Feel so silly now.
 Embarrassed
Thanks

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
asuryan180

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:30:50 PM

I started buying and I'm not waiting anymore. Was hoping people would be willing to sell to me, maybe people who wanted to sell into the sell wall could have made an off market deal with me but I got no PM for anyone.
 Angry

Live4Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:32:30 PM

I started buying and I'm not waiting anymore. Was hoping people would be willing to sell to me, maybe people who wanted to sell into the sell wall could have made an off market deal with me but I got no PM for anyone.
 Angry

That's why there are exchanges.
co5hike

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:43:36 PM

Angry

Welcome to the train bro good to have ye aboard
co5hike

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:50:06 PM

Totally agree with you but I don't think Bob dumped. Bob's in this coin because he's got a chip on his shoulder from what I assume was a very profitable investment in Viral where he had to openly support a racist criminal. It probably drained him, both physically and emotionally. Now he's moved on to Circuits with a mission to bury Viral in the past and make Circuits the coin of 2015.
Maybe its wishful thinking or maybe its the PM's we send eachother (sorry bob) but I think Bob and Circuits will surprise everyone.
And not just everyone on this thread, but EVERYONE in crypto. For the price discussion I'd say we'll see 12-18 by the trex add, then maybe some retracing/redistribution before another climb up. Still many things planned in the next few months with Circuits and only a very small amount for sale on the markets. That's a sign, a buy sign.

it probably drained him emotionally and physically? lol this is bob surplus you are talking about? his only emotional quadrant is money. if he is here it is not about redeeming himself from viral. IF he has bought in in any serious way - it is because he sees this as a smart play. nothing more, nothing less.

anyhow i do not think that is what he is after. i think he is after using the whale lounge for some wild ass shit he is telling no one about.

chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:57:50 PM

Bob was drained all right, he must have pushed the Bittrex sell button a million times  Grin
Cryptojunkey

Activity: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:11:38 PM

I dont like the fact of this being DPOS, gives investors the reason to dump so I could see this going both ways.
co5hike

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:29:43 PM

Bob was drained all right, he must have pushed the Bittrex sell button a million times  Grin

funny thing is, if you read that story of bob surplus thread, that guy tells exactly how bob exits a coin, and it is not by dumping. ima not gonna say what or where in the story it gets covered, but it is in there. i had a sort of aha moment when i read it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 332 »
  Print  

Jump to: