Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:12:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Specie (SPX) - *** Now Trading on YoBit *** | HARDWARE | SUPER RARE  (Read 14139 times)
SpecieCoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 01:28:58 AM

Yeah, I'm regretting not getting back to the dev in time to get some pre-ico coins

There are still some opportunities to get coins at potentially pre-ico prices as part of our SPauctions and social distribution.

SPauction #1

More auctions TBA

ICO is still a great opportunity:

YoBit ICO

OP has been updated with new information from announcements and other updates.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:00:31 AM

reserved

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 08:47:12 PM

On the Specie website...both wallet links are Mac...although one states "Windows," it downloads a Mac wallet. What the heck?
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:24:03 PM

On the Specie website...both wallet links are Mac...although one states "Windows," it downloads a Mac wallet. What the heck?

That's not surprising since it's just a quick copy paste to have something up on the web.  The exchange link doesn't work either even though it's on yobit.  The block explorer link to  http://spx.altexplorers.info:3022/ works and you can see that somebody is currently staking coins right now even though the ico is still running.  That changes the total coin amount to 225,387.  You would be best off to avoid this one.  It's just a "grab the btc and run" scheme.

shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:29:56 PM

Creating the 9M coins takes a very long time .....what do you figure 80 years?
Do the math genius. 5% compounded on 225K, max if all existing coins are being staked to their complete potential
Now, take that math, lose it and go find another hobby. Who cares how long it will take for that to happen?

Pure PoS with low stake interest means the coins that count are the ones that exist now. This coin is being tied into physical products so there is a built-in increased demand for a very limited number of coins

So many of the coins are being sold in the ICO and there are no whining miners to crash the price thanks to the pure PoS that this coin is dump-proof

No miners to crash the price but there is the 56% of total coins that the dev has to dump.  No coin is dump proof especially coins like this designed specifically to be dumped.  It's just that miners won't be the ones doing the dumping.  44% of total coins to be sold at ICO with proceeds going to dev.  The other 56% of total coins are held by dev.  Dev can dump that 56% down to 1 satoshi and still make profit.  Completely ridiculous coin distribution.  Do the math genius.
Braino

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:49:47 PM

Do the math genius. 5% compounded on 225K, max if all existing coins are being staked to their complete potential
Now, take that math, lose it and go find another hobby. Who cares how long it will take for that to happen?

Pure PoS with low stake interest means the coins that count are the ones that exist now. This coin is being tied into physical products so there is a built-in increased demand for a very limited number of coins

So many of the coins are being sold in the ICO and there are no whining miners to crash the price thanks to the pure PoS that this coin is dump-proof

No miners to crash the price but there is the 56% of total coins that the dev has to dump.  No coin is dump proof especially coins like this designed specifically to be dumped.  It's just that miners won't be the ones doing the dumping.  44% of total coins to be sold at ICO with proceeds going to dev.  The other 56% of total coins are held by dev.  Dev can dump that 56% down to 1 satoshi and still make profit.  Completely ridiculous coin distribution.  Do the math genius.
The only thing that's ridiculous here is your reading (in)comprehension skills. They may be poorer than your math skills. Check the ANN, over 80% of the coins have been distributed including the ICO. That % goes up (and so does the value) depending on how many are burned after the ICO

Your post before that only demonstrated that you have a partial ability to take screenshots. Of course "somebody is currently staking coins right now" coins have been given away for bounties and sold and the wallet is out so those people can get their coins and start staking. The coins are rare and the point is to stake as many as you can

Rather than be another butthurt complainer posting nonsense, try learning from your previous mistakes. Or find a new hobby since this one is too complex for you.  It does not take a genius to understand the basic things you have missed and see how this coin will go up in value

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:33:42 PM

The only thing that's ridiculous here is your reading (in)comprehension skills. They may be poorer than your math skills. Check the ANN, over 80% of the coins have been distributed including the ICO. That % goes up (and so does the value) depending on how many are burned after the ICO

Your post before that only demonstrated that you have a partial ability to take screenshots. Of course "somebody is currently staking coins right now" coins have been given away for bounties and sold and the wallet is out so those people can get their coins and start staking. The coins are rare and the point is to stake as many as you can

Rather than be another butthurt complainer posting nonsense, try learning from your previous mistakes. Or find a new hobby since this one is too complex for you.  It does not take a genius to understand the basic things you have missed and see how this coin will go up in value

I'm not butthurt about anything.  I'm justy pointing this out for the scam it obviously is.

The ico was for 100,000 coins.  There are currently a little over 78,000 left at yobit.  So I guess you're calling coins waiting for buyers at yobit as distributed.  That alone is 34% of the total coins. The dev had the other 56% of all total coins to do with how they please.  The distribution listed in the ANN is suspect at best as there is no way to verify that any of those coins have gone to anyone.  I asked the dev to provide some information regarding that distribution and who received the bounties.  That question was never answered.  It was at that point that I was sure that this was a scam.  If this was legitimate then there would be transparency with regards to the distribution.  Just putting in the ANN that X amount of coins have been distributed with no accounting for them is a standard tactic used by those with something to hide.  Likely the fact that those coins are still in the possession of the dev.

Why is this coin rare?  There are plenty of other coins with much less total supply and still completely worthless. 

I also find it pathetic that you feel the need to make ignorant personal attacks against me for pointing out obvious red flags about this coin.  Many others have expressed complete disgust with this coin and have called it a scam.  Why did you choose me?  Is it because I have stated the case in such an elegant and easy to understand manner that you can't attack the substance of what I have said?

As for this being a hobby yes it is.  It's a hobby that I have made hundreds of btc from since getting involved with about a year and a half ago.  One of the reasons I have been able to make a significant amount is because I have not been fooled by a bunch of false promises and have not invested in these obvious scams.

I've decided not to launch into a personal attack against you even though you actually deserve it.  I don't think that you know any better so I'll give you a pass.  So when you sell what small amount of this rare coin that you have that is going to go up in value because it's rare.  Oh wait, what is it good for?  What does it do?  What can it be used for?  Oh right, it's rare.  Oh wait, I forgot, the plan is to send even more btc to the dev for some currently nonexistent staking appliance that they are supposedly currently in negotiations with some supplier in China.  Or buy a card wallet because you can't use a USB drive to store your wallet. 

I gave up on the majority of people on this forum a long time ago.  The intelligence level is so low that a blind monkey could come on here and launch a worthless coin and make some btc.  This is just another worthless coin full of fluff, promises, and soon to be excuses.

But hey, you're a big time altcoin trader so you must have plenty of btc.  Go spend 8 btc and buy the rest of the ico because this coin is rare and will be worth so much.  Just look at all the things they are promising:

Smart Contracts
Merchant Services
Hardware Wallets
Staking Appliances
Decentralized Markets
Optimized Distributed Apps

None of it's ready but hey, they're working on it so give them your btc right now.  Everything will be finished they promise.  blah blah blah.

CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 12:40:30 AM

No miners to crash the price but there is the 56% of total coins that the dev has to dump.  No coin is dump proof especially coins like this designed specifically to be dumped.  It's just that miners won't be the ones doing the dumping.  44% of total coins to be sold at ICO with proceeds going to dev.  The other 56% of total coins are held by dev.  Dev can dump that 56% down to 1 satoshi and still make profit.  Completely ridiculous coin distribution.  Do the math genius.

Rather than be another butthurt complainer posting nonsense, try learning from your previous mistakes. Or find a new hobby since this one is too complex for you.  It does not take a genius to understand the basic things you have missed and see how this coin will go up in value

I'm not butthurt about anything.  I'm justy pointing this out for the scam it obviously is.

The ico was for 100,000 coins.  There are currently a little over 78,000 left at yobit.  So I guess you're calling coins waiting for buyers at yobit as distributed.  That alone is 34% of the total coins. The dev had the other 56% of all total coins to do with how they please.  The distribution listed in the ANN is suspect at best as there is no way to verify that any of those coins have gone to anyone.  I asked the dev to provide some information regarding that distribution and who received the bounties.  That question was never answered.  It was at that point that I was sure that this was a scam.  If this was legitimate then there would be transparency with regards to the distribution.  Just putting in the ANN that X amount of coins have been distributed with no accounting for them is a standard tactic used by those with something to hide.  Likely the fact that those coins are still in the possession of the dev.

Why is this coin rare?  There are plenty of other coins with much less total supply and still completely worthless.  

I also find it pathetic that you feel the need to make ignorant personal attacks against me for pointing out obvious red flags about this coin.  Many others have expressed complete disgust with this coin and have called it a scam.  Why did you choose me?  Is it because I have stated the case in such an elegant and easy to understand manner that you can't attack the substance of what I have said?

As for this being a hobby yes it is.  It's a hobby that I have made hundreds of btc from since getting involved with about a year and a half ago.  One of the reasons I have been able to make a significant amount is because I have not been fooled by a bunch of false promises and have not invested in these obvious scams.

I've decided not to launch into a personal attack against you even though you actually deserve it.  I don't think that you know any better so I'll give you a pass.  So when you sell what small amount of this rare coin that you have that is going to go up in value because it's rare.  Oh wait, what is it good for?  What does it do?  What can it be used for?  Oh right, it's rare.  Oh wait, I forgot, the plan is to send even more btc to the dev for some currently nonexistent staking appliance that they are supposedly currently in negotiations with some supplier in China.  Or buy a card wallet because you can't use a USB drive to store your wallet.  

I gave up on the majority of people on this forum a long time ago.  The intelligence level is so low that a blind monkey could come on here and launch a worthless coin and make some btc.  This is just another worthless coin full of fluff, promises, and soon to be excuses.

But hey, you're a big time altcoin trader so you must have plenty of btc.  Go spend 8 btc and buy the rest of the ico because this coin is rare and will be worth so much.  Just look at all the things they are promising:

Smart Contracts
Merchant Services
Hardware Wallets
Staking Appliances
Decentralized Markets

None of it's ready but hey, they're working on it so give them your btc right now.  Everything will be finished they promise.  blah blah blah.

Tellin' it like it is...just another 'shiny nickel'.....out of our pockets. Why?

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:45:04 AM

No miners to crash the price but there is the 56% of total coins that the dev has to dump.  No coin is dump proof especially coins like this designed specifically to be dumped.  It's just that miners won't be the ones doing the dumping.  44% of total coins to be sold at ICO with proceeds going to dev.  The other 56% of total coins are held by dev.  Dev can dump that 56% down to 1 satoshi and still make profit.  Completely ridiculous coin distribution.  Do the math genius.

Rather than be another butthurt complainer posting nonsense, try learning from your previous mistakes. Or find a new hobby since this one is too complex for you.  It does not take a genius to understand the basic things you have missed and see how this coin will go up in value

I'm not butthurt about anything.  I'm justy pointing this out for the scam it obviously is.

The ico was for 100,000 coins.  There are currently a little over 78,000 left at yobit.  So I guess you're calling coins waiting for buyers at yobit as distributed.  That alone is 34% of the total coins. The dev had the other 56% of all total coins to do with how they please.  The distribution listed in the ANN is suspect at best as there is no way to verify that any of those coins have gone to anyone.  I asked the dev to provide some information regarding that distribution and who received the bounties.  That question was never answered.  It was at that point that I was sure that this was a scam.  If this was legitimate then there would be transparency with regards to the distribution.  Just putting in the ANN that X amount of coins have been distributed with no accounting for them is a standard tactic used by those with something to hide.  Likely the fact that those coins are still in the possession of the dev.

Why is this coin rare?  There are plenty of other coins with much less total supply and still completely worthless.  

I also find it pathetic that you feel the need to make ignorant personal attacks against me for pointing out obvious red flags about this coin.  Many others have expressed complete disgust with this coin and have called it a scam.  Why did you choose me?  Is it because I have stated the case in such an elegant and easy to understand manner that you can't attack the substance of what I have said?

As for this being a hobby yes it is.  It's a hobby that I have made hundreds of btc from since getting involved with about a year and a half ago.  One of the reasons I have been able to make a significant amount is because I have not been fooled by a bunch of false promises and have not invested in these obvious scams.

I've decided not to launch into a personal attack against you even though you actually deserve it.  I don't think that you know any better so I'll give you a pass.  So when you sell what small amount of this rare coin that you have that is going to go up in value because it's rare.  Oh wait, what is it good for?  What does it do?  What can it be used for?  Oh right, it's rare.  Oh wait, I forgot, the plan is to send even more btc to the dev for some currently nonexistent staking appliance that they are supposedly currently in negotiations with some supplier in China.  Or buy a card wallet because you can't use a USB drive to store your wallet.  

I gave up on the majority of people on this forum a long time ago.  The intelligence level is so low that a blind monkey could come on here and launch a worthless coin and make some btc.  This is just another worthless coin full of fluff, promises, and soon to be excuses.

But hey, you're a big time altcoin trader so you must have plenty of btc.  Go spend 8 btc and buy the rest of the ico because this coin is rare and will be worth so much.  Just look at all the things they are promising:

Smart Contracts
Merchant Services
Hardware Wallets
Staking Appliances
Decentralized Markets

None of it's ready but hey, they're working on it so give them your btc right now.  Everything will be finished they promise.  blah blah blah.

Tellin' it like it is...just another 'shiny nickel'.....out of our pockets. Why?

Glad to see some more intelligence out there.

Can't imagine anyone with a brain not being able to see this for what it is.  SCAM
Braino

Activity: 644

IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 12:00:36 AM

I'm not butthurt about anything.  I'm justy pointing this out for the scam it obviously is.

The ico was for 100,000 coins.  There are currently a little over 78,000 left at yobit.  So I guess you're calling coins waiting for buyers at yobit as distributed.  That alone is 34% of the total coins. The dev had the other 56% of all total coins to do with how they please.  The distribution listed in the ANN is suspect at best as there is no way to verify that any of those coins have gone to anyone.  I asked the dev to provide some information regarding that distribution and who received the bounties.  That question was never answered.  It was at that point that I was sure that this was a scam.  If this was legitimate then there would be transparency with regards to the distribution.  Just putting in the ANN that X amount of coins have been distributed with no accounting for them is a standard tactic used by those with something to hide.  Likely the fact that those coins are still in the possession of the dev.

Why is this coin rare?  There are plenty of other coins with much less total supply and still completely worthless. 

I also find it pathetic that you feel the need to make ignorant personal attacks against me for pointing out obvious red flags about this coin.  Many others have expressed complete disgust with this coin and have called it a scam.  Why did you choose me?  Is it because I have stated the case in such an elegant and easy to understand manner that you can't attack the substance of what I have said?

As for this being a hobby yes it is.  It's a hobby that I have made hundreds of btc from since getting involved with about a year and a half ago.  One of the reasons I have been able to make a significant amount is because I have not been fooled by a bunch of false promises and have not invested in these obvious scams.

I've decided not to launch into a personal attack against you even though you actually deserve it.  I don't think that you know any better so I'll give you a pass.  So when you sell what small amount of this rare coin that you have that is going to go up in value because it's rare.  Oh wait, what is it good for?  What does it do?  What can it be used for?  Oh right, it's rare.  Oh wait, I forgot, the plan is to send even more btc to the dev for some currently nonexistent staking appliance that they are supposedly currently in negotiations with some supplier in China.  Or buy a card wallet because you can't use a USB drive to store your wallet. 

I gave up on the majority of people on this forum a long time ago.  The intelligence level is so low that a blind monkey could come on here and launch a worthless coin and make some btc.  This is just another worthless coin full of fluff, promises, and soon to be excuses.

But hey, you're a big time altcoin trader so you must have plenty of btc.  Go spend 8 btc and buy the rest of the ico because this coin is rare and will be worth so much.  Just look at all the things they are promising:

Smart Contracts
Merchant Services
Hardware Wallets
Staking Appliances
Decentralized Markets

None of it's ready but hey, they're working on it so give them your btc right now.  Everything will be finished they promise.  blah blah blah.

Your complete lack of fundamentally basic knowledge of cryptocurrency continues to follow your every post. Your comment asking "Why is this coin rare?" pretty much sums up your complete ignorance on this subject

Your lack of understanding of coin valuation is further compounded by your comments about buying out the rest of the ICO supply. Your combined comments about the quantity of coins circulated gives a clear understanding of your lack of knowledge in proof-of-stake coins as well as how basic trading and markets work. In another thread you didn't know what a blockchain was yet you are in this thread attacking the intelligence of the majority of people on this forum?

You have been consistently wrong with your information and you have even been using blatant lies to try and support your false claims. People like you are poisonous to cryptocurrency. It is so unfortunate that while real people are trying to build real products and services you are out there trying to interfere using lies and misinformation.

The other possibility is that you are spreading FUD to try and boost the value of SPX coins you are already holding. There have been some volume increases in the ICO sales around the times of your posts. If you are trying to prevent people from buying the ICO coins so that more of them are burned, resulting in an instant value increase for your SPX holdings, then by all means, carry on   Kiss

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
nubbins7

Activity: 566

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:31:46 AM

Not getting any active connections with the wallet what can i do
too get connected with the network? Huh
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 06:58:29 AM

Follow the directions on page #2 of this post...adding nodes.
nubbins7

Activity: 566

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:51:49 AM

Thanks for the info it's working now. Smiley
orgi666

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:29:57 AM

Seems like the coins is doing well....Maybe i shouldnt sell so early....
goodguyed

Activity: 388

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:56:52 PM

Seems like the coins is doing well....Maybe i shouldnt sell so early....
Easily one of the strongest new coins in a while.

Wouldn't recommend selling.. but someone has to win and someone has to lose in the market  Cool

Signature for sale by owner
mozurt

Activity: 286

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:41:53 PM

unsold ico coin will burn?
megadestruct61

Activity: 334

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:46:24 AM

unsold ico coin will burn?

Yeah I think that is how all yobit ICOs work, all I have seen at least
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:49:15 AM

would have bought in but that pre-mine though

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 02:59:49 AM

Thanks for the info it's working now. Smiley

You're welcome.
ihascryptos

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 04:20:26 AM

Came in here to see what the buzz is about. After looking at the art, the specs, premine, and the general lack of mining i think those 3 guys in the Yobit trollbox can buy it all up for you. As for me i am gonna pass.

I like tacos!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: