Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:15:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When and why did you start using Bitcoin?  (Read 15459 times)
creepland

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 08:33:35 AM

First time i random found about bitcoin. I remember that I can register on forum and got 1btc. But i didnt register because I didnt know what is bitcoin. Second time I found about bitcoin on news idk what news. And its price was 1btc=1000$ and yea... And later i read all about bitcoins and started with faucets, ponzis(get scammed some times)  than dices etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mattiadeabtc

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 08:38:02 AM

First time i random found about bitcoin. I remember that I can register on forum and got 1btc. But i didnt register because I didnt know what is bitcoin. Second time I found about bitcoin on news idk what news. And its price was 1btc=1000$ and yea... And later i read all about bitcoins and started with faucets, ponzis(get scammed some times)  than dices etc.

these are the things that make you angry, back in time the faucet gave 2 bitcoin to a captcha, we need a time machine Wink

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 09:46:36 AM

these are the things that make you angry, back in time the faucet gave 2 bitcoin to a captcha, we need a time machine Wink

we surely need a time machine. if you compare the 2btc payouts back then, to now being just 1000 satoshi's, it only shows how much more mature bitcoin has become.
Kaneki

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 11:18:05 AM

I know it started three years ago, but new this year is much more active in using it, and why I chose to use bitcoin because I feel the ease regulation in the offer by bitcoin in conducting financial transactions
zero01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 11:53:04 AM

I know when I've known bitcoin online business, I use it also for playing online business  Grin
Derrike

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 02:11:23 PM

I started using bitcoins in early 2015.
I came to know about Bitcoin in late 2013 when Bitcoin reached around $1200 and after reading about the $10 million pizza.

I came into Bitcoin to make some money while sitting at home and also feel that it is innovative enough to change the world. So now I'm holding Bitcoin to see how far it goes.
bitcollins85

Activity: 235

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 04:52:58 PM

I invested in Bitcoins in last year and I searched on the google regarding the advantages attached with the bitcoins and I was convinced that I should hold some bitcoins which could be helpful to me in the future.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:55:30 PM

Ive started using bitcoin when i saw some post on fb and i saw him earning lots of money just at home.I've become interested of it.Ive started using bitcoin because i can earn money while im on summer vacation.So i can earn money just in home and i can help my mother and father on paying bills online using bitcoins.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:12:38 AM

Hello everyone! Just like you, CoinTelegraph is interested in fostering the cryptocommunity to grow and prosper
and make every effort to ensure this becomes a reality. In order to make our support even more effective,
we'd like to find out as much as we can about the community members themselves.

It would be great if you could send us your story by answering the following question: “When and why did you start using Bitcoin?”

I started using bitcoin last year, and till this day I still use it. I use bitcoin for ease in online transaction, besides that I also make an investment, because if bitcoin price up then I will sell all my bitcoin. hehe
rababo

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:49:59 AM

First time I discovered bitcoin was around end of 2015. I knew it from blogspot article that explained about bitcoin and how to get it. Then I interested with bitcoin and start to earn it.
I use bitcoin because I can get extra income with it, it's easy to earn. And I can use bitcoin for investment.
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:31:12 AM

I learned about Bitcoin in November last year. I am very interested in what I can get free currency. Then I was unemployed and I need the money. And I'm going to faucets, and even gambling. Gradually I learned more and more about Bitcoins, and more and more it is kindled in me the interest of the entire system.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:55:30 AM

I've heard about bitcoin a couple of years ago, but I was not really interested in it during that time. I was more into stocks and I thought it would just be a flash in the pan thing. Fast forward to April 2016, I heard about bitcoin once again, and this time I got more curious. I then started to get my feet wet by buying a small fraction. From then on, I've been trying to get as much info about recent developments and events that might lead to another price surge.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:11:58 AM

I start using bitcoin november last year. I use bitcoin because i was starting to think on how to earn my own money while i am studying. Now i can buy things that i need. I even top-up my parents' mobile phones.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:40:08 AM

I know it started three years ago, but new this year is much more active in using it, and why I chose to use bitcoin because I feel the ease regulation in the offer by bitcoin in conducting financial transactions
same here i also joined in bitcoin 3 years ago I also feel that the rules and regulation in bitcoin very free. and I liked it
but the beginning I was in bitcoin because I think that bitcoin is a profitable investment. so I bought some bitcoin when I first joined
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:07:34 AM

I start using and earning bitcoin at january. I start using it because i want some more souce of income and buy some stuff from my own money and didn't came from to my parents because even though im young i want to make money for my self and contribute to my parents.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:20:30 AM

I started using bitcoin back in 2013 because I read an article about the qualities of bitcoin. The bitcoin price has also reached its peak back then, so I joined bitcoin purely for the fun of it.

I wish I had started earlier though and mined some coins... So I can be rich now Smiley
bitraine

Activity: 348

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:38:01 AM

at fisrt i was wondering what is bitcoin? do i need it?it takes time to understand bitcoin really.
year 2014 when i heard about it but mid year of 2015 when i got interested about the tech behind bitcoin and started using it as a payment method it really gives an ease of use to us. bitcoin has so many advantagesa as a currency
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:59:52 AM

I joined the bitcoin world is when I was introduced by my friend in 2013

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:50:10 AM

Honestly i forget when i first time hear about bitcoin, and using bitcoin or trade bitcoin,i forget about the month,but if i dont wrong,i started use bitcoin on 2013,when i'm in college,i get it from social media.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 12:10:22 PM

It was late 2013 when I first head about bitcoins but then i did not understand the potential that bitcoins had and hence I did not stored much. I wish I had bought some bitcoins then and ... anyways I heard it from a friend who asked me whether I know bitcoins or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: