Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:46:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When and why did you start using Bitcoin?  (Read 15459 times)
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:35:27 PM

it was the time in 2013 of year , when i was not got money by my parents because of our low family income . then i searched on Google the best and speedy way to make money online then i found this topic also of bitcoin . then i searched best way to earn by bitcoin then i found it is only signature campaign .
Well i had found this forum a bit later then when i really joined it because i didnt believe we could get paid for post, soo i were reading the much i could about bitcoin and crypto world, till i choosed to join and make the questions to members here, just after that i tryed to join signatures, and i found a problem i were newbie and there had some rules to join signatures and how to achieve the activity. In the end i had reached full member and joined a signature, since then im earning a extra income with bitcoin and its helping me a lot.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:20:27 PM

i'm beginning to know bitcoin as early 2013. at that time there was a friend who introduced bitcoin on me. he helped me how to use and look for bitcoin. since then, I became a bitcoin finder
Majority of us are here because of our friends who introduced us to bitcoins, when my friend told me I was not interested in investing money in it but after  understanding entire concept I felt its worth to invest money in it.
mishra1994

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:24:49 PM

i'm beginning to know bitcoin as early 2013. at that time there was a friend who introduced bitcoin on me. he helped me how to use and look for bitcoin. since then, I became a bitcoin finder
Well i was a bit late to know about bitcoin,i came to know about bitcoin in 2015 and to me also my facebook friend introduced me about the bitcoins.Then searching in the net and joining this forum i automatically learnt all other things about the bitcoins.
Noctis Connor

Merit: 540

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:36:31 PM

More then a year ago is answer on question when I start using bitcoins. Why? I saw big opportunity to make some money while I sit at home and have fun.
Except the fact that I'm earning something, I like idea behind blockchain, maybe we are on beginning of something great. It's why I'm still here, contributing as I can. I believe with the help of bitcoin we can change this world.
There are always be a big opportunity in using bitcoin you can make some money in every activities your going to do investment is one of the best one where you need to do is to deposit and sit and watch your money growing i started using bitcoin long year ago when im was 14 years old now im 17 so im using bitcoin since 3 years
satdas

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:11:00 PM

i think there are two important reasons that  i start using bitcoin, first is that it is a safe investment, as it can even give me profit for simply holding my bitcoin and the second reason is that i can use bitcoin more easily and safely for shopping even in our local market..
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:30:32 PM

Last year is my starting using bitcoin since you have a chance to be rich in the future if you have more bitcoins to hold for a long time thats why i am collecting more bitcoins and altcoin to save for a long time and have a chance to be millionaire someday..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:49:47 PM

I started on year 2015 when  my friend  introduced it too me, at first  im quite hesitant to  engage into bitcoin because  it might  be one  of the scams out there on online world  but  my friend  explains well it to me and  im quite interested  and  give a try and i found it thats  its true we could   possibly earn  here.

It's nice that you have a friend like that. Introducing bitcoin to someone is not an easy job tho cause most people think that it's a scam at first. I'm planning also to take my friend with me in the bitcoin world, I'm just waiting when the time comes and my knowledge about bitcoin is enough

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Drago2016

Activity: 314

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:05:42 PM

Since my area is very small, or even non-existent infrastructure for use bitcoin, I sell it or exchange to dollars. Life layered thing and we have to live as it turns out.
coszy

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:43:43 PM

Using bitcoin in some countries may even be banned. Due to the fact that governments do not always recognize bitcoin as a currency, there are difficulties with the implementation of the coins.
Noctis Connor

Merit: 540

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:52:58 PM

i think there are two important reasons that  i start using bitcoin, first is that it is a safe investment, as it can even give me profit for simply holding my bitcoin and the second reason is that i can use bitcoin more easily and safely for shopping even in our local market..
Bitcoin is not really good in investment if you are going to waste your money in investment because you can really lose bitcoin here if you said no i can\t lose money because investment is really safe nope mate investment is a myth and there are scamming money.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:55:02 PM

Bitcoin is not really good in investment if you are going to waste your money in investment because you can really lose bitcoin here if you said no i can\t lose money because investment is really safe nope mate investment is a myth and there are scamming money.

Majority of users feels that bitcoin is good investment for the future and that is the reason they are investing their money in it and the fact is most of them are not using it as a currency but using treating it only as an investment.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:44:15 PM

I started using bitcoins since last year the same month as now. And I just did using it because that is giving me able to get good profit. But I just knew about this bitcoin forum lately. So upon keep on researching and reading some threads, this lead me for putting me here in forum. And as of now, I am just keep on collecting bitcoins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:47:43 PM

I started to use them 2 years back when my friend told me that I can earn extra  money from it, firstly I didn't had faith in it but when he showed me his payment proofs I felt confident and started using it.

darety1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:17:48 PM

I started a year ago. I knew about it, but I didn't know that the price will grow so much and so fast. If I would know I would buy it earlier.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:57:01 PM

I agree that holding bitcoin is one good investment and we all know that holding it for a long time will give us profit in return.  As long as we are investing money that is excess in our monthly budget, there is a high possibility of succes in this plan because we don't need to touch it or convert it as soon as we saw little increase in price of bitcoin.
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 08:52:40 PM

I agree that holding bitcoin is one good investment and we all know that holding it for a long time will give us profit in return.  As long as we are investing money that is excess in our monthly budget, there is a high possibility of succes in this plan because we don't need to touch it or convert it as soon as we saw little increase in price of bitcoin.
But make sure that you are holding higher amount of bitcoins then only you will see some good profits as we don't know how high or low price can be in future and if price drops then holding will not give you profits.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:26:55 AM

I start using bitcoin last year and i do not even know that i can make money here, i just only searching for online job then i see bitcoin and try to learn but i easily learned how to earn more money in bitcoin that is why i am here happy and satisfied with my earnings.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:39:05 AM

I start using bitcoin last year and i do not even know that i can make money here, i just only searching for online job then i see bitcoin and try to learn but i easily learned how to earn more money in bitcoin that is why i am here happy and satisfied with my earnings.

That's strange that you didn't knew initially that you can earn money here as I think most of the users came on this forum as they where well aware in advance that they can make money here, and I am one of them.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:51:10 AM

for first time i am know bitcoin, i really don't know that bitcoin can be an investment and its happen in 2015 ago, but from time to time, i can understand that what i am doing with bitcoin now is for make an investment for future.

the only thing i know from bitcoin is i can make real money with bitcoin, and from 2015, i am trying to earn some bitcoin with playing faucet, make some withdraw into local people which already use bitcoin for selling and buying bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:53:51 AM

Ofcourse I started to use them so that I can make some additional income which can help me and my family to live a better life and since I joined here I am successfully able to managed it by earning it in different ways.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: