Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:22:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When and why did you start using Bitcoin?  (Read 15459 times)
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:15:43 AM

i think there are two important reasons that  i start using bitcoin, first is that it is a safe investment, as it can even give me profit for simply holding my bitcoin and the second reason is that i can use bitcoin more easily and safely for shopping even in our local market..

I agree that holding bitcoin is one good investment and we all know that holding it for a long time will give us profit in return.  As long as we are investing money that is excess in our monthly budget, there is a high possibility of succes in this plan because we don't need to touch it or convert it as soon as we saw little increase in price of bitcoin.
But make sure that you are holding higher amount of bitcoins then only you will see some good profits as we don't know how high or low price can be in future and if price drops then holding will not give you profits.

Well i agree but it doesnt mean that you should have that big amount of bitcoin to because you can also have small one you can see also the profits from it but it is just low but it is okay than nothing earning while holding it. As my self im planning to hold bitcoin so that we could see how the bitcoin price rises

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:33:07 AM

Its late November of 2014, accidentally i read "Bitcoin Accepted here" in a PTC website. After that i start searching about bitcoin and joined here. And I  started from faucets since Jan 2015 and stick on here
ashiqdey

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:38:51 AM

i had heard about bitcoin in February 2016 but i had started using bitcoin only in August because before i had no trust in Bitcoin and after researching many days I had found that it's legal and we can earn money with bitcoin so i had started using it.
jaweria khan

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:40:42 AM

i just know from my student about bitcoin and i start is mainly for making money, it really give me a good money and i am happy wit the profit of bitcoin.
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:48:46 AM

I was not at all aware about bitcoin until my friend came to me and said that we can earn some extra money from it and at the primary stage I felt that its a scam but after doing some great research I found its a genuine place to invest.
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:50:35 PM

iam first use bitcoin is 2014
because bitcoin is very easy use not verified low fee
and fast transaction in send
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:06:12 PM

I start using bitcoin because i like the way that more people can earn money with an easy task it can helps to those people who have financial problem and also it has entertainment like sports betting.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:10:56 PM

i think there are two important reasons that  i start using bitcoin, first is that it is a safe investment, as it can even give me profit for simply holding my bitcoin and the second reason is that i can use bitcoin more easily and safely for shopping even in our local market..
Bitcoin is not really good in investment if you are going to waste your money in investment because you can really lose bitcoin here if you said no i can\t lose money because investment is really safe nope mate investment is a myth and there are scamming money.

Majority of users feels that bitcoin is good investment for the future and that is the reason they are investing their money in it and the fact is most of them are not using it as a currency but using treating it only as an investment.
Yes it is really a majority reason that we are feeling safe in bitcoin and it is safe to investme money for the future purposes but they think that bitcoin is not taking rish of course bitcoin is really risk if you are doing in bad way or easy money investment can be scammed also.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 01:32:09 PM

Way back April this year, I was encouraged to use bitcoin because I saw that some people are earning money effortlessly by depositing or investing in to a cloud mining site that they guarantee 100% legit. Being in need of extra income, I immediately find way to get money so that I can invest into it as well without even researching if the site is reliable or not. I don't care as long as I am earning. After a few months, the site is suddenly offline and they don't send any bitcoin anymore. So many people panic including me because I only got back half of what I invested and then after a few days, it's confirmed that so many people were scammed. Lucky for those who got back their investment but me I'm not one of those because I lost a decent amount. I learned my lesson in that investment and promise myself not to invest in those HYIP sites anymore. I shift into trading instead to get back what I lost and I am slowly getting it back.

AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:39:16 PM

I've just started in bitcoin this last month and it is very cool to do. My friend introduce it to me since I'm asking him about if he knows any work online that pays good, that's why I'm here right now in bitcointalk because he shared to me about this forum that pays bitcoin in every post that you post in different threads here, obviously you must wear a signature campaign to be paid. I'm so happy that I've never rejected his idea about on doing this. Right now I'm earning bitcoins every week and it feels really great.
rik3

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:20:26 PM

Hello everyone! Just like you, CoinTelegraph is interested in fostering the cryptocommunity to grow and prosper
and make every effort to ensure this becomes a reality. In order to make our support even more effective,
we'd like to find out as much as we can about the community members themselves.

It would be great if you could send us your story by answering the following question: “When and why did you start using Bitcoin?”
2 Years From Now I am Searching on Web About Earning Money Online Then Suddenly I Came to Know About Bitcoin. On that Time I Don't Have Much Knowledge about Bitcoin and Other Altcoins.
Then I Start Searching On the Web About Bitcoin and Earning Methods Of Bitcoin and After 6 Months I Have Full Knowledge About Bitcoin and Now I Am Happy I am Earning Some Pocket Money Online....

lucki777

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:46:10 PM

i think for the first time i hear about bitcoin from my fiend and the i use to start  it for making money as w have still no use of bitcoin in our local area.
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:50:57 PM

I learned about bitcoin in my friend since his discussting about bitcoin and i started to ask some questions regarding on bitcoin matter and i do believe that some day im going to understand everything his telling to me and tell then i'm a proud bitcoin user now i can really earn bitcoin without help or advice of my friend trading , earning from signature campaign and many more.

Y U MAD AT ME
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:56:25 PM

I was interested in bitcoin from the last year but i started using bitcoin about 3 months ago when one of my friend explained me completely about this forum, this currency and the market value. I found it interesting and a good way to earn so i have started it, as it is the best opportunity for me to work from home and earn.
Adamsmit556

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 03:13:48 PM

I bought my first bitcoin late in the year 2013 when I sat down with a geek friend of mine and he told me about it. Since that, I've followed news and discussions and lately I'm started to use bitcoin for everyday life thereafter when the first bitcoin ATM arrived in my hometown.

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:26:21 PM

I joined bitcoin community in the year 2015 when price was around $300 level when my friend told me that he is earning extra  money from signature campaign, it took some time  for him to convince me but finally I thought its worth to give it a try.

Mersedes

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:28:15 PM

I joined bitcoin community in the year 2015 when price was around $300 level when my friend told me that he is earning extra  money from signature campaign, it took some time  for him to convince me but finally I thought its worth to give it a try.
I have four years of work in this direction but the success of these so that you can be proud of is not reached. We need to work and learn everything.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:49:04 PM

I think i had been using Bitcoin for almost 2 years now, i came to a site where i post my game account that i am selling and i saw some post there also that they are selling their account and their payment methods are Bitcoin , paypal etc etc, I got curious with the word bitcoin so i search the net saw alot of possibilities with it so i started doing faucet that day.
Karloff

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:04:51 PM

My work with bitcoin purely nominal. The more I work with people who earn bitcoin and I have interest. Probably somewhere around last year and our cooperation work.
lol3c

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:13:54 PM

I started using bitcoin a few months ago when my friend he did something with bitcoin but I can't recall it but at that time, I was quite curious so I made a research about bitcoin and became more and more interested in it so now I'm here  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: