Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:28:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: back to 220 tomorrow time to sell is now  (Read 7082 times)
Coinshot

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:19:15 PM

i can see some good things bubbling up ...
btc price considerably increasing to 254$ now hope it will touch 250-255 $ till tomorrow.
Time to sell now ! Wink

~$250 is fine with me. We don't want bubble.

rising to 255 isn't a bubble, more like a steady grow isn't it? none want a bubble but everyone want a better price for bitcoin
and we are getting it with many small rises everyday, i guess all the old news are working finally

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:41:11 PM

btc price considerably increasing to 254$ now hope it will touch 250-255 $ till tomorrow.
Time to sell now ! Wink

rising to 255 isn't a bubble, more like a steady grow isn't it? none want a bubble but everyone want a better price for bitcoin
and we are getting it with many small rises everyday, i guess all the old news are working finally

The only thing "working" is the scam that's being played out by the whales, allowing them to dump their stacks of coins for a higher price. And you're all falling for it. Again....

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:12:07 PM

Time to sell now ! Wink

The only thing "working" is the scam that's being played out by the whales, allowing them to dump their stacks of coins for a higher price. And you're all falling for it. Again....

sure that the market being played by whales, but i dont think we will see downtrend to 220$. it will go down to ~240
Scamc0p

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:16:07 PM

I'll buy all your btc for $5
I'll buy that for a dollar! Grin
wakasaki808

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:20:17 PM

now it's a good time,

or wait til halving
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:45:25 PM

Well now it's $255.  so much for OPs certainty about this.

skeletonbit

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:32:19 PM

Even if Bitcoin were to reach $230 instead of $220, the amount of buyers would be staggering enough to keep Bitcoin valuable.
Trading
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 10:07:30 PM

I think the chart is clear. Bitcoin just smashed its face against that clear descending line and pulled back. Do I know that it is going to drop? No, I don't. But I would never buy before a clear break of that line.

Yes, it seems to be absurd based on common sense, but on a market buying at a higher price can make a lot of sense. Buying cheaper can be a serious mistake.

It seems the long-term line was breached. A long-term trending line is the most objective thing one has in technical analysis, but I prefer to wait a little time more to confirm an inversion of the trend. I saw bitcoin violate all rules before. The situation in Greece created some expectations of an up movement that might fail to materialize. But the situation deserve attention.

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
BitmoreCoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:54:40 PM

The present price is about $270, which is higher than $220. So that selling was not successful.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 05:13:50 PM

I think what you really need is some weed, man. You need to blow the negativity off. Why are you always talking bullshit man? This is an important time to hold all your btc and fucking put a finger on your lips and wait. Regardless of all that, all your previous speculations have been wrong, why do you even breath the same air man? You are essentially an oxygen thief Tongue
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:12:41 PM

I think I read OP sold his coins before the big ATH so now he's mad at himself basicly and wants bitcoin to fail because he didn't make millions like he could have.

He sold at 10$, yet expects people to listen to his investment advice.

kwukduck is a liar. he didn't sell at $10 he just want you guys to believe that. 99% of what he is saying makes 0% sense. just like other bears. bears are nothing more than people who love bitcoin but want you to lose bigtime and then buy your cheap coins.

It's not even granted that it's the same original person behind the hero account.
Anyway, anyone selling BTC now or anytime soon is a complete idiot, all indicators show UP for the future. There's no point in selling unless you are feeling lucky to know when to buy back cheaper.
bornil267645

Activity: 406

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 08:05:35 AM

The way the market is hovering around 250, I don't think it will touch the 220 mark anytime soon. But let's not get our hopes up and pray that BTC stays at the high side of the 200 till the end of the year.

JarvisTechnology

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:35:44 PM

Now that the vale is back to 220 tomorrow, it is time to sell now. Sell Sell sell , all you need to focus on is to sell. Sell whatever amount you want to get get greater benefits, and for the improvisation of your trading. Potential investors need to be careful while trading , because the world economy is struck by many crisis.

the_reprobate

Activity: 320

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:21:26 PM

OP prediction didn't happen now the bitcoin price is still around $240-$245 but i have already sell my bitcoin
and i hope tomorrow the price will increases again from now

bf4btc

Activity: 568

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:24:37 PM

OP prediction didn't happen now the bitcoin price is still around $240-$245 but i have already sell my bitcoin
and i hope tomorrow the price will increases again from now

Where are you getting you rates from mate? Where I am sitting I am looking at $269. https://bitcoinwisdom.com/

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:28:39 PM

Looks like bitcoin is falllllllling. Falling up into the sky. $269 and gaining. Unlike the stock markets of America and Asia. Maybe the OP means that we should sell our stock market holdings? That would make sense.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: