Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:12:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetBOX.com Discussion  (Read 236938 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
alex2014

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:32:08 PM

I'm interested in another question why put on faucet IP-Filter by country

CPM on ad networks differ between countries. Ad networks will pay better for a visitor from USA than a visitor from Zimbabwe, but a faucet without filtering will pay the same to both.

Not that I think it's fair though...

I have a rotator .. it contains all the faucet   FaucetBOX....half countries Ukraine Russia Belarus they  filter .. how to solve the problem of these countries do not know ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Enes

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:16:09 PM

So downloaded new version r56 of faucetbox script from https://faucetinabox.com/en/download.

Look at this code below:

Code:
<div class="form-group">
<input type="text" name="address" class="form-control" style="position: absolute; left: -999px">
<input type="checkbox" name="honeypot" style="position: absolute; left: -999px">
<label class="col-sm-4 col-md-offset-1 col-lg-3 control-label">Your address:</label>
<div class="col-sm-8 col-md-7" style="min-width: 270px;">
<input type="text" name="<?php echo $data["address_input_name"]; ?>" class="form-control" value="<?php echo $data["address"]; ?>">
</div>

What is this checkbox?
Code:
<input type="checkbox" name="honeypot" style="position: absolute; left: -999px">

Did I get hacked or you?
No idea what this does.

It adds this checkbox on the left like on this faucet:
http://www.faucetfreebitcoin.com/
Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:22:13 PM

So downloaded new version r56 of faucetbox script from https://faucetinabox.com/en/download.

Look at this code below:

Code:
<div class="form-group">
<input type="text" name="address" class="form-control" style="position: absolute; left: -999px">
<label class="col-sm-4 col-md-offset-1 col-lg-3 control-label">Your address:</label>
<input type="text" name="<?php echo $data["address_input_name"]; ?>" class="form-control" value="<?php echo $data["address"]; ?>">
</div>

What is this checkbox?
Code:

Did I get hacked or you?
No idea what this does.
looks like a payout of some kind to address in a label
"position: absolute; left: -999px" is this hidden?
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:35:30 PM

Look at this code below:

Code:
<div class="form-group">
</div>

What is this checkbox?
Code:

Did I get hacked or you?
No idea what this does.

No one got hacked... That's a check for bots. It's hidden (at least it should, if you can see it, please tell me what browser do you use), so normal user can't click it. If it's checked that means that a bot claimed a reward. There are also 2 other measures like that in r56, but don't talk about them so loud, we don't want to make bot lives easier.

Unless stated otherwise, all opinions are of my own, not FaucetBOX.com's.
Enes

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:40:18 PM

No one got hacked... That's a check for bots. It's hidden (at least it should, if you can see it, please tell me what browser do you use), so normal user can't click it. If it's checked that means that a bot claimed a reward. There are also 2 other measures like that in r56, but don't talk about them so loud, we don't won't to make bot lives easier.

I'm using chrome.
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:41:09 PM

No one got hacked... That's a check for bots. It's hidden (at least it should, if you can see it, please tell me what browser do you use), so normal user can't click it. If it's checked that means that a bot claimed a reward. There are also 2 other measures like that in r56, but don't talk about them so loud, we don't won't to make bot lives easier.

I'm using chrome.

That's weird, I don't see it on Chrome. Do you use any extensions like adblock, noscript or userstyles?

EDIT: I'll look into that further tomorrow. It's late here already Smiley

Gifted

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:42:34 PM

Look at this code below:

Code:
<div class="form-group">
</div>

What is this checkbox?
Code:

Did I get hacked or you?
No idea what this does.

No one got hacked... That's a check for bots. It's hidden (at least it should, if you can see it, please tell me what browser do you use), so normal user can't click it. If it's checked that means that a bot claimed a reward. There are also 2 other measures like that in r56, but don't talk about them so loud, we don't want to make bot lives easier.
I could see how that works  Smiley
Enes

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:03:50 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2015, 11:15:14 PM by Enes

That's weird, I don't see it on Chrome. Do you use any extensions like adblock, noscript or userstyles?

Just have Adblock installed on chrome.
Same thing for the Firefox.

Extra checkbox showing on the left side of screen:
https://i.imgur.com/UtGuYhG.png
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:03:48 PM

Just FYI, here's something I've just found: https://i.imgur.com/NrOBHn1.png

It's a script that opens 3 faucets in one go, extracts the CAPTCHA (looks like it only uses Are you a human, which I think is the only captcha that doesn't verify the referrer) and shows only it to the user. It's not a bot, there's a real human solving the captchas, clicking "Get reward" and visiting new faucets, but it strips ads completely and allows to claim rewards really fast, so it will look like a bot in payouts history.

It's not possible to stop such abuse entirely, but I can make it harder by forcing the abuser to create a custom extension to the browser for this to work. I'll include that in Faucet in a BOX r57.

Gifted

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 12:35:10 AM

It's a script that opens 3 faucets in one go, extracts the CAPTCHA (looks like it only uses Are you a human, which I think is the only captcha that doesn't verify the referrer) and shows only it to the user. It's not a bot, there's a real human solving the captchas, clicking "Get reward" and visiting new faucets, but it strips ads completely and allows to claim rewards really fast, so it will look like a bot in payouts history.

It's not possible to stop such abuse entirely, but I can make it harder by forcing the abuser to create a custom extension to the browser for this to work. I'll include that in Faucet in a BOX r57.
@Kazuldur  im working on a custom Captcha that will kill all bots for good !  Ill will give to  you when done .
tyrexs

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:03:24 AM

@Kazuldur  im working on a custom Captcha that will kill all bots for good !  Ill will give to  you when done .
if i use funcaptcha can kill bot too? do you have link or tutorial how to set up fun captcha because i have trouble when i try to set up

thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:22:17 AM

Found some bots, can you look into stopping withdrawals from these accounts?

PMing you, 100% sure they are bots.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 04:41:45 AM

Is there a delay with being added to the faucetlist page? https://faucetbox.com/en/list

I put my info into the promo section 3-4 days ago and it still says waiting approval...  Sad
My site is dailysatoshis.com

Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 06:46:25 AM

I look forward to it Smiley. We had an idea to create our captcha too, however we don't have enough time and resources Sad

Is there a delay with being added to the faucetlist page? https://faucetbox.com/en/list

I put my info into the promo section 3-4 days ago and it still says waiting approval...  Sad
My site is dailysatoshis.com

Yup, as far as I know they're delayed a lot and it'll take a while, sorry.

ragi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 10:49:32 AM

How is the new antibot feature working? Should I select nastyhosts.com from the dropdown?

no.
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 01:01:59 PM

How is the new antibot feature working? Should I select nastyhosts.com from the dropdown?

With nastyhosts.com selected it'll ask nastyhosts.com about the IP address of user before sending coins to him. If it's on the blacklist, it'll be denied.

There are many reasons for which you may want NOT to enable it and why it's not enabled by default:

1. you're sending your visitors IP addresses to 3rd party, they may not like it and I think that in some countries you may be forced to mention that in Privacy Policy...
2. it's a simple blacklist of known networks, so many will still get through
3. collateral damage may happen as real users may get denied
4. it increases the load on your server, as now it has to connect not only to FaucetBOX.com, but also to nastyhosts.com

So it's up to you whether you want to enable that feature or not.

ragi

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 10:14:47 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2015, 11:48:56 AM by ragi

Earlier today I updated to the latest version and now my error log is filling up with these.

Code:
PHP Warning:  file_get_contents(report/**.204.**.108): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/***/public_html/index.php on line 1234
PHP Warning:  file_get_contents(report/**.161.**.137): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/***/public_html/index.php on line 1234
PHP Warning:  file_get_contents(report/**.237.**.31): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/***/public_html/index.php on line 1234
PHP Warning:  file_get_contents(report/**.160.**.82): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/***/public_html/index.php on line 1234
PHP Warning:  file_get_contents(report/**.196.**.23): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/***/public_html/index.php on line 1234
PHP Warning:  file_get_contents(report/**.40.**.177): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/***/public_html/index.php on line 1234
PHP Warning:  file_get_contents(report/**.142.**.141): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/***/public_html/index.php on line 1234
PHP Warning:  file_get_contents(report/37.**.**.58): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/***/public_html/index.php on line 1234
PHP Warning:  file_get_contents(report/**.238.**.41): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/***/public_html/index.php on line 1234
PHP Warning:  file_get_contents(report/77.**.203.245): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/***/public_html/index.php on line 1234

There are 1500+ rows since I updated. Row 1234 in my index file is this one:
Code:
function suspicious($server) {
    file_get_contents($server."report/".getIP());
}

no.
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 07:22:15 AM

Earlier today I updated to the latest version and now my error log is filling up with these.

PHP Warning:  file_get_contents(report/**.204.**.108): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/***/public_html/index.php on line 1234
PHP Warning:  file_get_contents(report/**.161.**.137): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/***/public_html/index.php on line 1234
PHP Warning:  file_get_contents(report/**.237.**.31): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/***/public_html/index.php on line 1234
PHP Warning:  file_get_contents(report/**.160.**.82): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/***/public_html/index.php on line 1234
PHP Warning:  file_get_contents(report/**.196.**.23): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/***/public_html/index.php on line 1234
PHP Warning:  file_get_contents(report/**.40.**.177): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/***/public_html/index.php on line 1234
PHP Warning:  file_get_contents(report/**.142.**.141): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/***/public_html/index.php on line 1234
PHP Warning:  file_get_contents(report/37.**.**.58): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/***/public_html/index.php on line 1234
PHP Warning:  file_get_contents(report/**.238.**.41): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/***/public_html/index.php on line 1234
PHP Warning:  file_get_contents(report/77.**.203.245): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/***/public_html/index.php on line 1234

There are 1500+ rows since I updated. Row 1234 in my index file is this one: function suspicious($server) {
}

Oops, sorry for that. To fix that temporarily, change this to:

Code:
function suspicious($server) {
    if($server)
}

ragi

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:33:45 AM

That worked. Thanks!

no.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3170

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 09:46:15 AM

One suggestion.
will be nice to send alert message for faucet owner, when is faucet balance is low. 1-2 day before dry.
regards

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: