Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:48:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetBOX.com Discussion  (Read 236938 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 12:49:39 PM

One suggestion.
will be nice to send alert message for faucet owner, when is faucet balance is low. 1-2 day before dry.
regards

This is a good suggestion. I think some faucets dry up for a short time just because they aren't aware it's low.
An email stating "your balance is low deposit to this address..." would be nice.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlexFox

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 06:31:08 PM

Help. Can't download the script of the crane, says no connection. Thank you.
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 06:51:06 PM

Help. Can't download the script of the crane, says no connection. Thank you.

Where are you from? A few users reported that already and I'm trying to figure out what's the pattern...

Unless stated otherwise, all opinions are of my own, not FaucetBOX.com's.
AlexFox

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 07:04:57 PM

wrote in support, waiting for an answer for a week
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 07:16:31 PM

wrote in support, waiting for an answer for a week

I've picked up the ticket, looks like my colleague is too busy to answer. Please check your email.

FunCaptchaMatt

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:48:15 AM

That's are statistics from one of my faucets:

https://i.imgur.com/M78jRYh.jpg

As you can see I didn't fill up faucet from 3rd of August (because of bots). Then 24th of August i fill up faucet account. In third day (27 of Aug) there was claims for 0.02445340 and in this moment i switch ReCaptcha to FunCaptcha. It goes down to around 0.001 per day. Second screen show you what happen in this hour.. Don't need to comment..

Hi all-- I am the creator of FunCaptcha. I really appreciate the discussion of how well it is working... especially that quote above that shows how bots responded when you switched. We try to add to our "case studies" of great user stories like this. FaucetWorld, please contact us or reply here to let me know if it's OK to use your quote and your chart to show people how well FunCaptcha works.

Also, if you have any problems, I will try to answer them here. But your best first stop is our support page (click the ? mark in the footer of FC). There are good FAQs there and a way to submit a support request.

If you like videos, search for us on YouTube. I'd link them here but don't want an algorithm to falsely accuse me of being a spammer. Wink

Hopefully subscribing to posts here will work, and I will try to answer back soon if anything comes up. Meanwhile, enjoy FunCaptcha. Keep in mind we offer a few different security levels that trade off bot-proof vs usability, so if you do suspect bots getting through, contact us so we can work together on your settings.
ragi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 08:21:44 AM

Hi all-- I am the creator of FunCaptcha. I really appreciate the discussion of how well it is working... especially that quote above that shows how bots responded when you switched. We try to add to our "case studies" of great user stories like this. FaucetWorld, please contact us or reply here to let me know if it's OK to use your quote and your chart to show people how well FunCaptcha works.

Also, if you have any problems, I will try to answer them here. But your best first stop is our support page (click the ? mark in the footer of FC). There are good FAQs there and a way to submit a support request.

If you like videos, search for us on YouTube. I'd link them here but don't want an algorithm to falsely accuse me of being a spammer. Wink

Hopefully subscribing to posts here will work, and I will try to answer back soon if anything comes up. Meanwhile, enjoy FunCaptcha. Keep in mind we offer a few different security levels that trade off bot-proof vs usability, so if you do suspect bots getting through, contact us so we can work together on your settings.
When are you going to think about adding new puzzles? The one with the woman and the man is really creepy.

no.
FunCaptchaMatt

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 11:39:46 PM

When are you going to think about adding new puzzles? The one with the woman and the man is really creepy.

Hi Ragi,

Sorry they are a bit creepy-- they are computer-generated for security reasons and as we know, the "uncanny valley" can be a bit weird. We are working on new ones with different tradeoffs of security vs creepiness.

Meanwhile, a site can contact us with their details (URL or public key), and ask for their FunCaptcha to be customized so it shows one particular game by default-- in this case you'd want them to show the "roll the ball" puzzle.

Also, if you click the little refresh button in the footer of FunCaptcha it reloads with a different game (unless the site owner has disabled that).

Hope this helps, and thanks for the feedback.
cryptoperu

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 11:55:31 PM

Hello, I install new version r57, and have this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /home3/ab29736/public_html/gamesbtc.com/index.php on line 82

Anyone install new version?
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:29:16 AM

@admin... almost 6 hours and most than 12h that started the update... you know on this bussiness such time can kill a site... I don't know why you did this without a warning, so I could deposite before...

If your faucet have sources just for 24h - you should to know the risk. Next time fill it for 48 hours or more.. problem solved!

Ps. but i know what you feel. For me happen similar thing few times.. Just next lesson. No worries, always can happen something worst Wink

Not recommended. Hacks will ocvur

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 06:48:05 AM

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /home3/ab29736/public_html/gamesbtc.com/index.php on line 82

Faucet in a BOX requires PHP 5.4 or newer. You have an older version. That said it should be easy to fix. Replace "[]" in line 82 with "array()".

ragi

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:33:00 AM

What is new in version 57?

no.
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:57:24 AM

What is new in version 57?

Reporting what changes should be made to template if it was customized or wasn't updated. So it'll say you to for example add a new script to template's <head> etc.

Except for that there's nothing new, only bug fixes, for example for errors in log with IP check server disabled or "hidden" inputs not being so hidden on some customized templates and browsers.

ragi

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 09:30:52 AM

Well my error log problem was fixed thanks to you. As the other stuff, I know I should add some lines in my theme, but I don't really need them at the moment.

no.
uchijashisui

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:52:47 PM

That's are statistics from one of my faucets:

https://i.imgur.com/M78jRYh.jpg

As you can see I didn't fill up faucet from 3rd of August (because of bots). Then 24th of August i fill up faucet account. In third day (27 of Aug) there was claims for 0.02445340 and in this moment i switch ReCaptcha to FunCaptcha. It goes down to around 0.001 per day. Second screen show you what happen in this hour.. Don't need to comment..

@FunCaptchaMatt I have a problem:

I have created an account at Funcaptcha to install your captcha service in my faucets: www.satoshisfaucet.com and www.valley-bitcoin.com (under faucetbox script), and this is what I did:

1. Created the account
2. Add the domain and selected the PHP plugin
3. Copy the public and private keys and paste them in the captcha menu of faucetbox admin panel and enabled funcaptca
4. In chrome the funcaptcha loads perfectly, but when visiting the faucets in mozilla or opera it goes blank, with no content (the captcha)... do i have to modify the index code too? I thought it was just like I did with recaptcha (just putting the private and public keys) in the faucetbox admin panel, how can I have fun captcha working on my sites in all browsers?

Mozilla
http://i59.tinypic.com/1498rc4.png

Chrome
http://i60.tinypic.com/34zgkyf.png

For now I have just disabled funcaptcha and enabled recaptcha as I don't like losing users on the mozilla side...

@Kazuldur I'm in f56, should I upgrade to 57?, a question? have you in 56 enable some antibots measures? I mean, after upgrading to 56 I misteryously recieved 2000 less visits from "USA", guess they were bots
cryptoperu

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:15:32 PM

Faucet in a BOX requires PHP 5.4 or newer. You have an older version. That said it should be easy to fix. Replace "[]" in line 82 with "array()".

Yes thanks, now are good!
thienvamai

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 05:11:47 PM

my "get reward" button always shows "toggle navigation" when I open it. What's problem?
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 10:10:48 PM

@Kazuldur I'm in f56, should I upgrade to 57?, a question? have you in 56 enable some antibots measures? I mean, after upgrading to 56 I misteryously recieved 2000 less visits from "USA", guess they were bots

Yes, you should. That's what the changelog says after all Smiley. There are no new antibot measures enabled by default in r56. Only what you can enable in the "Security" tab.

my "get reward" button always shows "toggle navigation" when I open it. What's problem?

Did you modify the templates in any way or added any HTML code to boxes in admin panel?

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 10:23:29 PM

@FunCaptchaMatt

As a user of faucets, I would like to know why the captcha vanishes(it tries to load) but changes to audio only?

All my browsers it happens, Chrome, Firefox, Maxthon, even the dreaded IE

Also why do the audio attempts change from five answers to ten numerical answers, from one day to the next.

And its gone.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 11:52:40 PM

@FunCaptchaMatt

As a user of faucets, I would like to know why the captcha vanishes(it tries to load) but changes to audio only?

All my browsers it happens, Chrome, Firefox, Maxthon, even the dreaded IE

Also why do the audio attempts change from five answers to ten numerical answers, from one day to the next.
You can change from audio to visual and vice versa, you need only to press the audio button.
If you can't see the photos there is another button in the left corner ''go back to visual mode''.
For me most of the time when connecting to faucets i have to use the previous key because it often load with the page asking to your phone number.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: