Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:24:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 0.02 btc , want to invest  (Read 16952 times)
b-trading

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:18:40 AM

Hello from India,
i am new on this forum but i have been earning bitcoin from faucets over last year.
i have 0.022 BTC with me , i hear a lot of people saying to join campaign how can i do that , i have 0.022 BTC want to invest to get profit, please help me.

To get better invest profit, at least you have 1 btc to get little bit profit. If you dare you can try to invest in cloudmining such as hashnest, genesismining, or maybe just click my signature campaign to invest in cloudmining wensite..do it with your own risk
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:41:36 AM

Hello from India,
i am new on this forum but i have been earning bitcoin from faucets over last year.
i have 0.022 BTC with me , i hear a lot of people saying to join campaign how can i do that , i have 0.022 BTC want to invest to get profit, please help me.

The safest would be something like HaoBTC, which pays interest on BTC that's deposited (and lets you withdraw it at any time -- interest is paid hourly). Eric is pretty active on these forums (he works for HaoBTC) as well.

they advertise 8% or something apr, which seems suspicious, but they have shown videos of their mining farms and recently purchased several thousand miners as well. i just dont understand why they offer such high interest rates on their banking system. what's the incentive?

If they truly have a profitable mining farm, the incentive is faster build-out. Why do you think companies like Coca-Cola/Walmart/ATT/etc. all have billions in loans? Because they couldn't make money? No. Because it helps expand faster. And the interesting thing is that all of the aforementioned companies pay a LOT more than 8% on their loans.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:08:51 AM

0.022 B is just a tiny bitcoin, you can invest a ipo or just to gamble your money. Wink                           
g1974ak

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 11:02:15 AM

Hello from India,

That money is to few to be invested. It is hard to find a way to do it. To not mention here that it is hard in itself to find good ways to invest bitcoins in a safe way.
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 11:51:28 AM

Hello from India,

Well, 0.02 is a pretty small amount to invest but there are some ways..You may want to buy a domain and host it with a free hosting site and put some ads and open a blog, write some articles, attract some visitors and make some money through adsense.. Of course it takes some time but it'll make you 10x more or 100x more if you can post quality contents in your blog and attract some visitors Cheesy

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 02:01:50 PM

Hello from India,

Well, 0.02 is a pretty small amount to invest but there are some ways..You may want to buy a domain and host it with a free hosting site and put some ads and open a blog, write some articles, attract some visitors and make some money through adsense.. Of course it takes some time but it'll make you 10x more or 100x more if you can post quality contents in your blog and attract some visitors Cheesy

That's not an investment, that's paying so you can work. They want more of a passive thing, I believe, which is best done through the accounts that you can deposit to and pay interest on your deposits. At least if you want a secure (or, rather, "secure") place to store the funds.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 04:59:45 PM

0.022 B is just a tiny bitcoin, you can invest a ipo or just to gamble your money. Wink                           

i am sorry to say this but both of those are the worst things that anybody can do with their bitcoins.

i personally consider both of them a gamble and also with high risks.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 08:04:21 PM

i am sorry to say this but both of those are the worst things that anybody can do with their bitcoins.

i personally consider both of them a gamble and also with high risks.

however, 0.02 is a fairly small amount, and putting it to an ico coin may pay off better than gambling would if youre lucky. but yes, it is incredibly risky but the amount risked by doing so would be very small.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 12:22:58 PM

I would suggest to buy an account here with that kind of money and duplicate it everytime and buy anohterh one
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 12:29:49 PM

I would suggest to buy an account here with that kind of money and duplicate it everytime and buy anohterh one

With 0.02 BTC you can buy just a member account with poor post quality, so nothing good..
You should try gambling if you don't mind losing this money and you can be lucky Smiley For 0.04 you can buy fresh Full Member, so no problem I think...
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 12:55:35 PM

With 0.02 BTC you can buy just a member account with poor post quality, so nothing good..
You should try gambling if you don't mind losing this money and you can be lucky Smiley For 0.04 you can buy fresh Full Member, so no problem I think...

if you only have 0.02 BTC in the world then it is not a good idea to gamble it all away . especially if you have earned it by doing hard work on faucets. losing it despite the fact that it is just $5 is going to be painful.

p.s. it has been a month since OP asked the question Smiley

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 01:27:33 PM

Hello from India,

have you decided where to invest your bitcoins? i am interested to know if you did invest and have any returns after a month

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 02:30:18 PM

he is beginner from bitcoin , I can not imagine if he loses his small amount at dice  Cheesy

i agree to buy member acc that not bad to start

you can earn 0.02 (100 post/week) with coinomat sign campaign after it you can enjoy your acc after ROI

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 02:46:53 PM

Hello from India,

You could hook up with a bogus "Cloud miner and reseller" and pretend that you are a satisfied customer by posting a bunch of easily disprovable nonsense and then lock the thread, no doubt in exchange for some dust (and red ink).

Oh wait, you already did that

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1132453.msg11947641

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
VTSTech

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 02:24:07 AM

Take half of it and buy MN Mining Contract Shares over at Cryptsy. That way you will get a daily return right away.

The rest, you could speculate on alt coins, watch the markets and choose carefully.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:45:31 AM

I don't like investing in cloudmining services ever, they don't have good return and profit at all. the best way is think is to buy an account and join a signature campaign, or start trading altcoins.

Only Bitcoin
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 02:49:37 AM

I don't like investing in cloudmining services ever, they don't have good return and profit at all. the best way is think is to buy an account and join a signature campaign, or start trading altcoins.

yeahh cloudmining need more cost to get profit
and usually scam before ROI / profit

Im recomended him to buy acc and earning from signature campaign

MrTea

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:23:43 AM

How can buy an acc? Is it like i pay to get my account promoted or buy an other account  from an other member?
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 03:31:24 AM

How can buy an acc? Is it like i pay to get my account promoted or buy an other account  from an other member?

look at here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0
you can found some people sell his acc

Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 06:06:48 AM

It is buying another account from another member so you wont need to wait for every 2week period to increase your activity by 14 points.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: