Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:50:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ParallelCoin - DUO - SHA256 + Scrypt | HardFork Soon!!! We are going Go!  (Read 61071 times)
belaweb2

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 11:39:45 AM

Thank you, it is confirmed by now. I just thought it should be confirmed withing hours... but it took around 2 days.

I was mining with around 40 TH/s of SHA256 and expected to find arround 400 - 500 blocks per day.

After finding only 11 blocks in 8 hours of mining I stopped this experiment.

Could you explain why only 11 blocks could be found with 40 TH/s of SHA256 if nethash is around 7 TH/s ?

(sorry for asking all these questions and many thanks for your help)

If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trax0r

Activity: 375
Merit: 103

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:34:42 PM

Thank you, it is confirmed by now. I just thought it should be confirmed withing hours... but it took around 2 days.

I was mining with around 40 TH/s of SHA256 and expected to find arround 400 - 500 blocks per day.

After finding only 11 blocks in 8 hours of mining I stopped this experiment.

Could you explain why only 11 blocks could be found with 40 TH/s of SHA256 if nethash is around 7 TH/s ?

(sorry for asking all these questions and many thanks for your help)

well, maybe blocks are not found too often, because this coin is pretty rare... there is only a total amount of 1,000,000 coins, which can be mined.
The first 100 blocks were a fair release with only 0.2 DUO for each block. Now you get 2 DUO on each found block. Halving will be at 250.000 blocks (actual we are at 150.270+ blocks).

Shocked I can see now 78 TH/s network hash in the block explorer - and many blocks are found in a short time.   Huh
belaweb2

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 05:01:57 AM

I thought blocktime is 5 mins or? Which would be 12 per hour.

Where do you see the current nethash?

Best regards

If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry.
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:09:54 PM

Best regards

You can check the nethash here: http://explorer.parallelcoin.info/
At the top of the page you see the nethash (Network (GH/s)).
There are also other information available, like richlist, market info, movements ... check it out
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:59:06 PM

Interesting coin, I like the low cap..

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
cryptokong

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:48:51 PM

DUO is very interesting coin.

Will worth 50$ one day.

I am pretty sure as this coin has all elements to success.

I am into crypto market since 2011 and i can smell pretty well the opportunities.

Many will talk about DUO into the near future!

Bet my 2 cents!

CryptoKong!
belaweb2

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 06:12:22 PM

Best regards

There are also other information available, like richlist, market info, movements ... check it out

But how is it possible that I found only 11 blocks when mining with 40 TH/s for several hours if nethash is low and blocktime is 5 minutes?

trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:31:15 PM

Best regards

But how is it possible that I found only 11 blocks when mining with 40 TH/s for several hours if nethash is low and blocktime is 5 minutes?

The difficulty was quite high.. so it was hard to find blocks, even with 40 TH/s...
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:51:34 PM

DUO is very interesting coin.

Will worth 50$ one day.

I am pretty sure as this coin has all elements to success.

I am into crypto market since 2011 and i can smell pretty well the opportunities.

Many will talk about DUO into the near future!

Bet my 2 cents!

CryptoKong!

So I assume it might be a good idea to get some DUOs now into your portfolio and hold them till the future....
cryptokong

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:03:08 PM

Thanks for your advise,

i already filled my bags more than enough and already stored offline.

My patience is unlimited even if i think something will happen very soon first spike up to 6.80$ do u want to bet? Grin Grin Grin

Take care of you!

CryptoK.
lincolnfadden

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:34:23 PM

To give real service, you must add something which cannot be measured or bought with any kind of currency.
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 11:51:25 AM

To give real service, you must add something which cannot be measured or bought with any kind of currency.

Of course. If you read this thread carefully you will see part of the plan, which I said I will show detailed but still did not. Main thing to do is to decide how to fix base thing and that is shitty code and principle on which Parallelcoin works. As we speaking I am arranging things with developer and very soon we will have official news regarding which base code we will use. Most of other things are generally prepared, so when we go out with new wallet services will be available for DUO right away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 04:35:52 PM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 09:55:40 AM

Please keep in mind
THE SWAP
will happen in next two months!!!

be prepared

Detailed info about swap and technicals coming soon.

CryptoBrokerIO

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 04:12:15 PM

Just added ParallelCoin to the CryptoBroker Exchange

https://trade.cryptobroker.io/markets/duobtc

We appreciate feedback on the site as we go through our soft launch.
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 03:45:46 PM

I added link to list of exchanges on parallelcoin.info.

Thank you.

trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:07:18 PM

I added link to list of exchanges on parallelcoin.info.

Thank you.

And I opened up an account onto your exchange.
Samsei

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:18:38 PM

http://explorer.parallelcoin.info/

I still see  some activities. Does anyone have any nodes?
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:41:55 AM

http://explorer.parallelcoin.info/

I still see  some activities. Does anyone have any nodes?

Nodes for wallet? or mining pool? What do you mean?
leukocytenag

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:31:28 AM

where can I read about bounty?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: