Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:21:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ParallelCoin - DUO - SHA256 + Scrypt | HardFork Soon!!! We are going Go!  (Read 61071 times)
trax0r

Activity: 375
Merit: 103

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 07:41:10 PM

Hi

Anyone know how to get hold of DUO admin.

I sent tokens to exchange and they appeared pending then said reversed.

Duo not appeared back in original wallet

Now TX and both DUO send/receive wallet address in Block explorer just says searching

Looks like tokens are lost

You are speaking of DUO as Parallelcoin, right? No DUO Network tokens...
And which exchange is it you sent the token to?
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
XKRGT3

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 07:48:24 PM

Thanks for reply.

Yes DUO Parallelcoin. Blockchain does not seem to be working.

I sent them to Altilly
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 08:00:31 PM

Thanks for reply.

Yes DUO Parallelcoin. Blockchain does not seem to be working.

I sent them to Altilly

Wait some more time, as DUO´s blockchain is only moving from time to time.. basically it is only moving when somebody is mining new blocks...
and altilly has a certain amount of confirmations until the DUOs will show up in your account there.
If you are still unsure, try to contact altilly support at: https://altilly.freshdesk.com/support and create a ticket there.
XKRGT3

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 08:11:14 PM

Thanks.
Altilly says without a working TX they cant do anything.

Parallel coins support links to their twitter, which does not allow messaging.

This means there is no support, so will be dumping my remaining DUO
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 08:27:56 PM

Thanks.
Altilly says without a working TX they cant do anything.

Parallel coins support links to their twitter, which does not allow messaging.

This means there is no support, so will be dumping my remaining DUO

Well, do whatever you want, it is your decision on what you are doing with your coins.
But regarding support, there is Parallelcoin on Telegram, there is Parallelcoin on Discord, and I am even writing you here...

Well, I am pretty sure, when you leave your wallet running and as soon the blockchain is moving on, the DUOs you sent will be transfered.

I am currently seeing in my wallet that the blockchain did not move in the last 16 hours, but this kind of time gaps are happening from time to time, as difficulty is going up and the next block is hard to find, so it takes some time.

In the new wallet, which is currently under development, there will be a new difficulty adjustment build in together with CPU mining and very short block times. So this blockchain time gaps will not happen again anymore in the future, as soon new wallet was released.

XKRGT3

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 10:07:46 PM

Thanks

I appreciate your time to explain that.

Its hard when $500 just disappears
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 10:37:51 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2019, 11:04:11 AM by trax0r

Thanks

I appreciate your time to explain that.

Its hard when $500 just disappears

I think your coins are not gone.. just wait some more time, the transaction should be working as soon the blockchain moves on.

->> To close this, a little update today (28th of September): I just heard the missing coins finally showed up, so all fine now.
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:02:39 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2019, 11:15:21 AM by trax0r

Sad to hear... NOVA exchange will shut down on 7th of October. Check this out and remove your DUOs:

Nova trading to close October 7th. Do withdraw your funds.

The Board of Directors of the parent company has decided to set a new course for Nova and reshape the value offer into a new crypto trading experience.

This means that on Monday, October 7th, trading on Nova Exchange will cease and close. At the same time the Nova API will be deactivated.

The Nova Exchange terms & conditions are terminated. New terms & conditions are announced and will come into effect automatically 30 days from September 26th, 2019.

The most important part of this message is this:

1. This is purely a Business Decision.
2. There has been no hack.
3. There has been no fraud.
4. There has not been any wrongdoing of any kind whatsoever.
5. Nova Exchange will not assume responsibility for swaps or forks starting from today onwards.

Goobit Group, that owns Nova, also operates the well known Swedish bitcoin exchange service BTCX. Starting from 2012, our team is among the best and most experienced in the world in dealing with crypto assets. Now, even if we can’t disclose our exciting plans today, we can tell you that Nova, in some form, will enrich and play a key role in shaping the crypto future for the masses, however not in the shape and form that you know today.

What happens now?

Obviously you, as a trader, are encouraged to withdraw your funds as soon as possible. Our team stands ready to help you get a smooth withdrawal process. However, the rules regarding identification (KYC), as stated in the terms of service that you have accepted when opening your account, must, and will, stand.

No identification - No withdrawal.

It is as simple as that. Even though trading will close, we must comply with the law, and make sure that all funds end up with the rightful owner.

The Nova platform will be open for regular withdrawals for one month after this announcement; that is until October 25th at 23:59 (CEST). After that date there will be additional fees charged, and we can’t guarantee at what rate we can accommodate your requests. It might take up to 30 days, depending on the load. So please make your withdrawals at your earliest convenience and DO NOT deposit more funds in the now obsolete addresses that you have used in the past.

- Starting from October 28th until November 27th, there will be an equivalent to 0.0001 BTC custody fee charged at the time of the withdrawal request.
- Starting from November 28th until December 19th, there will be an equivalent to 0.005 BTC custody fee charged at the time of the withdrawal request.
- Starting from December 20th until January 27th, there will be an equivalent to 0.01 BTC custody fee charged at the time of the withdrawal request.
- From January 28th 2020 onwards the Nova website will be closed and users will have to get in touch with us to claim their assets.
- The custody fee will increase by 0.005 BTC every month on the 28th onwards.

The Nova Team is very proud and grateful to have been of service to you and we are thrilled to come back with the new products we're currently building.

Go to Nova Exchange now and withdraw your Parallelcoin/DUOs: https://novaexchange.com/
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 07:36:30 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2019, 08:30:34 PM by trax0r

Trading on NOVA exchanged has stopped at beginning of this week.

Now there are several exchanges we are in contact with for adding Parallelcoin / DUO.
But nearly all exchanges are asking a listing fee, so it might takes some more time until Parallelcoin will be a added to a new exchange.

If there is an exchange willing to add Parallelcoin/DUO FOC, it would be much appreciated, please contact us.

Also check out the latest developments of the new wallet, which might help in your decision to list DUO FOC:
https://github.com/p9c/pod
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 04:06:21 PM

Trading on NOVA exchanged has stopped at beginning of this week.

Now there are several exchanges we are in contact with for adding Parallelcoin / DUO.
But nearly all exchanges are asking a listing fee, so it might takes some more time until Parallelcoin will be a added to a new exchange.

If there is an exchange willing to add Parallelcoin/DUO FOC, it would be much appreciated, please contact us.

Also check out the latest developments of the new wallet, which might help in your decision to list DUO FOC:
https://github.com/p9c/pod

We need to actively look for some new exchanges. A lot of tokens are being listed on unnamed.exchange. Maybe that is one site ParallelCoin - DUO can be listed on..
HodlerCompany
Copper Member

Activity: 167
Merit: 12

Hodler Enterprises

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 12:46:23 PM

Hi all  Smiley

DUO is listed on the Altilly Exchange.
https://www.altilly.com/asset/DUO

We have also added mining pools for DUO.
https://www.altilly.com/page/miningpools

With the option to mine directly to your Altilly exchange address.

Let us know if you have any questions.
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 01:28:05 PM

Thanks. And you can also read about Altilly opening mining pool for Parallelcoin/DUO on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/parallelcoinduo/status/1183370395128344576

trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 10:52:32 AM

Good News:

New trading pairs / markets for Parallelcoin/DUO are now available on Altilly exchange.  Shocked

There is now a total of 9 markets available:
BTC, BCH, DOGE, ETH, LTC, TUSD, USDC, USDT, XQR

The direct links to the trading pairs are:

https://www.altilly.com/market/DUO_BCH
https://www.altilly.com/market/DUO_BTC
https://www.altilly.com/market/DUO_DOGE
https://www.altilly.com/market/DUO_ETH
https://www.altilly.com/market/DUO_LTC
https://www.altilly.com/market/DUO_TUSD
https://www.altilly.com/market/DUO_USDC
https://www.altilly.com/market/DUO_USDT
https://www.altilly.com/market/DUO_XQR

Happy trading!!!  Grin

We requested market update on CoinMarketCap and CoinCodex to list the new trading pairs.

marcetin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 11:47:43 PM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
FireRabbit

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 11:00:23 PM

It's too bad, my coins are stuck in Cryptopia
 Cry Cry Cry
lokiverloren

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 01:27:34 PM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

Here are the crypto addresses to donate to support the completion and release of the new wallet and server with hard fork... See the github at https://github.com/p9c/pod

btc segwit address: bc1q2nxsp5ytx32pes4x52ap8e2hkymf6sqrzpulpp
btc legacy (p2pkh): 1L1YowKjicbj9BUmjJn7vNQyb5rda7Eymc
bch (bitcoin cash): qqmtpm6wh527rx7as075xuep065kz3wpkq960yj27w
xlm (stellar lumens): GBWSGZVHJFSCNYZPSCWWXF3SFDLWTRAYKATFZX2FDSZDTXIKYCWA4FMZ
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iHUEARYIAB0WIQSJkSa7RckFbMM89pocmzTvOpJBnQUCXfOSUQAKCRAcmzTvOpJB
ndlCAQCwJXLOuMxhbvfVXI9tTpjQavpvSAR6taue2Hukc+uB9gD/a2hvXtpeqjIJ
N/15r888t1Z/v8zmfo/ecKatf1VFrwM=
=Qv3U
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

I am currently in a situation where I cannot significantly advance the progress of the main project, its github is now at https://github.com/p9c/pod

I am the main developer of the new codebase there.

It includes:

- - a new proof of work based on very large integer long division (with numbers in excess of 4kb in size) has 9 different finalising hash functions, and should be the first truly ASIC resistant proof of work protocol ever written to date.

- - a new difficulty adjustment regime that corrects the lack of relationship between the SHA256D and Scrypt hash version blocks, instead there is 9, and it uses daily/hourly/quarter-hourly, per-algorithm and all-time average block time with exponential moving averages and is very resistant to more than about 10 blocks of fast mining, if anyone can even assemble such a mass of Long Division processing hardware that it is as hugely out of scale with the average user's hashpower.

- - a new IPv4 multicast based, fully parallel mining controller and worker system I call 'kopach' (slavic word for miner), it uses a pre-shared key to prevent snooping and interfering with the operation of the protocol, and has automatic failover so you can run two or more full nodes with controller enabled, and if one or others of the controllers fail for some reason, within seconds all clients of the offline node can switch to taking work from the remaining functional nodes.

The GUI is currently still a work in progress but is pure Go apart from the GLFW library which targets opengl on desktop and GLES on mobile devices.

I am currently, literally stuck on the streets of Amsterdam, a place I am familiar with and have access to sufficient services to stay alive and healthy, but it will be difficult, nigh impossible for me to coordinate the necessary beta test which is only a short distance from where the project is currently at. I have to make small minor changes to reach beta target, maybe a few days work, but then I need better hardware and regular, all-day access to a computer so I can work with the volunteers/contributors on the beta.

It is my intention that the first round of closed beta testers who we accept and complete to the end of the process will be entitled to a disbursement of DUO that activates when the hard fork kicks in and the new protocols take over (and forks to a new chain, essentially).

But right at the moment I need help.

Due to poor advice relating to immigration, work visas and taxation and corporate registration rules, and the fleecing of @marcetin by scammers associated with RoboForex, funding is nonexistent... I was working exclusively in his office with my PC up to now, but due to being 2 days late paying the taxes, I was exiled from Serbia by the Vojvodina judiciary. It has, as it is, cost us over 2000 euros in taxes to cover 2 years back taxes plus penalties, and I cannot return to Serbia until 2nd of February.

What would resolve the problem is about maybe 300-400 euros, which would cover most of my costs to set up temporarily set me up in some place like Tilok or Sharengrad, near the Backa Palanka border crossing into Croatia, to keep working until I can go back to Novi Sad. This would include my transport costs. I set up in Serbia because of the lower living costs and I have been working entirely as an intern, in 15 months I handled maybe 300 euros total.

I am open to in-kind contributions instead, and of course if interested I would be happy to spend some of my time teaching the donor something they want to know about cryptocurrency programming, Go and distributed systems in general.

I hope someone wants to help. The project is currently basically me, @trax0r and @marcetin. There are (were) others present in the old Discord chatroom, but nobody other than those two have contributed anything of their own resources, and even worse, asking really stupid questions like somehow we are the operators of Cryptopia or Yobit and that we have any influence, especially now before the hard fork is released, over what others have done in relation to the horrible series of events that has been Parallelcoin's recent history.

Loki
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iHUEARYIAB0WIQSJkSa7RckFbMM89pocmzTvOpJBnQUCXfORowAKCRAcmzTvOpJB
nYhIAP4tHMHvO/LI378st88T4NqwoG8NtvcWXw8Wk+kXDdpiDAEA9g2QpcxNIc7m
41h8jYLGWUvbatnPWyULWespPW6X4Qo=
=h9Yd
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 02:11:28 PM

TherapOne

Activity: 158

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 10:01:32 AM

need peer list. my wallet stuck at 20 hours left...or what happend with it?  Parallel coin Explorer looks also dead..
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1540

精神分析的爸

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 10:31:55 AM

need peer list. my wallet stuck at 20 hours left...or what happend with it?  Parallel coin Explorer looks also dead..

Chain is at block #211463 here.
No new block since a few hours as somebody jiggled up the diff to ~30k.

trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 12:19:42 PM

need peer list. my wallet stuck at 20 hours left...or what happend with it?  Parallel coin Explorer looks also dead..

Chain is at block #211463 here.
No new block since a few hours as somebody jiggled up the diff to ~30k.

Current addresses, listed from my running wallet:
157.161.128.62:11047
194.135.88.119:11047
89.40.12.55:11047
185.69.55.35:11047
103.254.148.9:11047

and yes, my wallet is also 10 hours behind. This happens sometimes, when noone is finding a new block....

Last block:
{
"blocks" : 211462,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"pow_algo_id" : 0,
"pow_algo" : "sha256d",
"difficulty" : 352261065.45774931,
"difficulty_sha256d" : 352261065.45774931,
"difficulty_scrypt" : 23521.46422410,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 7,
"testnet" : false
}

Quite high diff for sha256.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: