Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:51:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ParallelCoin - DUO - SHA256 + Scrypt | HardFork Soon!!! We are going Go!  (Read 61085 times)
litecoinricky

Activity: 171
Merit: 3

I need a break!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:49:48 PM

I think it is a good project. Impeccable vision, a rather interesting website, wise project.

Welcome,

It is a great project, we are also a great community, you will find lots of friendly and helpful people around DUO.

If you have any questions there is always someone around to answer them.

I hope you join us and help spread the word about DUO.

Also keep checking this thread out, there are always updates, and this year should be a good one,

Good Luck.

I'll take any freebies on offer Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trax0r

Activity: 375
Merit: 103

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:58:31 PM

Time for a news update:

ParallelCoin (DUO) 24 Hour Volume at $783 as Price Makes It to $0.630946
ParallelCoin (DUO) traded up 21.73 percent with dollar during the last 24 hours time period ending 05:15 on July 21st EST. ParallelCoin currently has a cap of $198,570 and its twenty four hour trading volume is about $783. Over the last 7 days, ParallelCoin is 16.51 percent against the dollar along with a change of -0.18 percent through the past hr.
http://www.economicsgazette.com/parallelcoin-duo-24-hour-volume-at-783-as-price-makes-it-to-0-630946.html

ParallelCoin Trading 10.5% Higher Over Last Week (DUO)
ParallelCoin (CURRENCY:DUO) traded 23.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on July 20th. ParallelCoin has a market cap of $198,190.00 and approximately $753.00 worth of ParallelCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ParallelCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.63 or 0.00008695 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. In the last seven days, ParallelCoin has traded 10.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
https://pressoracle.com/2018/07/21/parallelcoin-trading-10-5-higher-over-last-week-duo.html

More news soon.
Please note: There is still plenty of work done in the background, so await some news and releases in the future. 2018 will get a good year for DUO.
Join DUO Parallelcoin on Discord to read about some of the developments.
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:24:32 AM

I just went thro code of that pool script
so, all nodes hosted at bitnodes will have:
*status page, with map of  whole network of an coin
*blockexplorer
*faucet
*wallet(for pocket-size amounts, tests etc, for the beginning, because of securities etc)
+other regular shit for some new made coin
*pool - tonight solution
of course , the first pools will be made for DUO
As always I said I will do few nights ago single pages, but I went to making database solution with login system for members control, as that is first needed then I will use that part for other 2-3 parts, comadmin ,  new  cms
ah yes
I have not told you this
I think even he left few hours from here I have not told him  one part of this part I will tell you first
so as we have need fo cms, for all our websites, and there are and were all WordPress sites at my works as I am an WordPress master :smiley:  but honestly with so many years in experience.... anyhow... I learned golang in last 2 months you know that, thanks to Loki mostly as he is one of a kind teacher... for anything ... some people still think I am mad as I was after few hours of talk just sit in BMW .300hp,  went  to Bulgaria, got that guy, give him apartment and food like to a brother, and all my thoughts were true, the guy is a genius Smiley
So combining all that we get this as natural analogy
https://gopress.io/
I have started, that HUGE CMS in golang, but I figure out that I am doing wordpress logic and all that kind of architecture in the base, but so much simplified and got to next level of how website, web app coms should function
ok, that part Loki knows
but as I have com-http.org also I will use that cms to make a free website for anyone wants with a simple interface, blazing fast, but with most powerful background engine of all existing cms of any web framework
that is why I am putting open source community based, as already we have lets say more than 10 people who will actively be on the project, with code, articles, drawings, plugins, themes, templates of any kind, for anything somebody write for golang, and you need to believe when I say , there is no better and stronger development than of go, but small amount of people get that as it is so new and most of you even don't get what the fuck progressive web apps are
anyhow...  com-http.org will be for wide audience
very wide
and again we will have small P somewhere in some of those colors
*there will be one more feature for bitnodes nodes hosted, but I will keep that secret! If I have not told the story about true master nodes, but from Parallelcoin, made like that ring by those two guys, you know ... sauron and that ... how... wraith .. near Mordor ... one to rule them all... or to make possible people host other coins blockchains and get paid for it. We will discuss is Sauron Loki or me Tongue
Why is BMW with 300hp important... well ... for all this I hope will be done by next year, as from September vortex of power must start and things will be done. That BMW is bought by crypto, same as the apartment where Loki lives.
ParallelCoin will be  from 500-1000 dollars, I will sell some small part, not dump, but again take a few million, and I will by M :PPPP
hahahahhahahahahhahahaha
few of BMW
many of you will help and get a good profit, but the most important thing is that we will have a business that drives the coin, people will use services for free. Nodes will be hosted by consensus, later, in future, first will be direct payments to me so I can pay guys to help me, example is joes021, he is the guy for nodes, but I need to arrange his salary, same as for Loki. As all this now is just me investing money without payback, so that few million is reasonable for me to expect. Thing is I already took lot of money, not ever for just Serbian standards but for good, and not by trading, but from ideas. I was making rigs, metal construction, stickers, etc...
just ideas
now
if I survive ...  Smiley
this will be great
yes, I took a lot of money, but when a man read my way or expression it looks like as or I am mad or not serious Same as when I make jokes people do not get the humor. Totally opposite things. Silly face with a childish way of expressing things which even were not meant to be expressed Tongue
so BMW
like Osho Smiley
Just to make laugh in my head when I see how people react on me with the mustaches from a car of 20K euros
... ok not just.. .. nice car is nice car who don't love to drive that Wink
everything here is broke all deadlines and there is no meaning to talk on that
ok, I was just a little out of my madness to share plans
Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
karl_kauffmann

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

CoinToMine.Today

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:14:34 PM

I have recently added ParallelCoin (DUO) to my calculator and is able to provide you with some interesting statistics and graph about this coin.
https://shittomine.com/calculator/coin/DUO/

CointToMine.Today The Swiss Army Knife For Miner... Mining Calculator, Mining Stats & Graph
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:32:36 PM

I have recently added ParallelCoin (DUO) to my calculator and is able to provide you with some interesting statistics and graph about this coin.
https://shittomine.com/calculator/coin/DUO/

thank you for adding. Many interesting infos available on your website.
Hamukione

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

Parallel Coin has now been added to the prelisting vote on https://sonox.io Exchange platform.
The top 3 coins will receive a contribution in SONO.
You can vote on 3 different coins every day.
So remember to come back tomorrow and vote on your project!

Sonox.io is launching officially on the 28th of August.

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
cslinz

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:34:24 PM

Added to Miningpool to sha256 algos: http://cryptopool.at

Fast payout every 30min after maturity

-o stratum+tcp://cryptopool.at:3333 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=DUO
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:58:59 AM

Added to Miningpool to sha256 algos: http://cryptopool.at

Fast payout every 30min after maturity

-o stratum+tcp://cryptopool.at:3333 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=DUO

Cool, thank you for adding DUO to your mining pool.
Would it be possible to add scrypt mining, too, as there are many sha256 pools, but not many scrypt pools around.
parallelcoin

Activity: 5
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:40:24 PM

Maybe this is my first post, but I am already four years old Cheesy
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:33:06 PM

hehe... rehi.. how have you been for such a long time? Smiley
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:40:55 PM

Our child:
The Spirit of ParallelCoin Cheesy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
parallelcoin

Activity: 5
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:41:47 PM

Here I was almost from the beginning, not writing but just preparing me as a spirit for great things!
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:07:38 PM

Here I was almost from the beginning, not writing but just preparing me as a spirit for great things!

What do you want to be, when you grow up?
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:47:07 AM
Merited by kurbeks (1)

Great news today - out of the Parallelcoin Development Journal - Friday 17 August 2018

Parallelcoin Wallet Development Progress

Wallet import and security model now complete...

The wallet.dat data import and security/privacy protection elements are now fully complete. In the process of development an aggressive security policy was created.

Sensitive data, not just obviously valuable data like private keys, but all potentially identifying information in the wallet is kept in its main in-memory repository, and in the database, in encrypted form.

The secrets are only ever exposed in the memory of the application while they are being worked on. If the wallet client (CLI, RPC or web app) merely wants to read the data, the fields do not need to be encrypted in the server, as the client can do this. The server back-end of the wallet only requires the wallet to be unlocked in order to update the key pool and write transaction, script and accounting data, all of which require the server to have the public keys to search with.

But as soon as it gathers all the updated data, it can burn the key again because sending it to the client does not require decryption. When the data is decrypted for whatever use, the sensitive data is stored in a tamper-resistant memory container that kills unauthorised processes that attempt to access the memory, and changed and new data once generated is immediately encrypted and written back into the main store, and flushed to the database.

The next immediate step is to implement all the read/write functions for the store. For this, a fully functioning blockchain node with RPC available will be required, for retreiving balances and updated UXTO information. Since building this part of the client is far bigger and more complex than the wallet, in the intermediate term we can develop a proof of concept, and usable, new GUI wallet client, before the rest is built.

It will not be as secure as ideal, unless the user is proxying through Tor or similar, but for testing purposes and to generate interest in the project, it will be a set-piece to show off, a hint towards the next phase with the full node and fixed network consensus parameters. It will also have a built-in block explorer, since it makes absolutely no sense why a wallet does not have this capability.

Parallelcoin will become an Internet in itself

An underlying, non-cryptocurrency related goal of the team is to develop a decentralised, peer to peer overlay on top of the available network routing protocols. The idea of applications which you can access both through a web browser and from within a framework like Electron is decoupling the application logic from the user interface.

With this model, it becomes possible to create an entire computer environment based primarily on the webkit composition back-end, but only presentational logic lives inside the app. This logic is cached by the user's browser, so subsequent visits are faster.

Within the application that will house the wallet and block explorer, the outer shell, though at this point will be wafer thin, and do nothing except create abstraction overhead, will eventually be built that handles a lot of other things, and runs inside a thin electron shell running on the user's machine. Electron grants access to controlling I/O and network devices, so potentially a system can run this app alone, it will have its own configuration management and the primary reason for building the initial shell environment, is to create the application metadata structures, as relates to configuration, for controlling application access to local resources.

This app will be available to anyone who connects to a running Parallelcoin duo server, and eventually we build several further apps that integrate further services, such as access to publicly shared files on an IPFS network, to custom web applications with potentially a back-end server for heavier processing requirements or more complex local data storage than available within a javascript execution environment, in fact any and all types of applications could be created.

So, the upcoming light wallet GUI being built is part of a longer development process to create what is essentially a web operating system, allowing users to seamlessly combine heavily or solely local resource utilising applications with apps that load from peers on the networks all the way to fully remote, thin interfaces in the style of older websites (where no logic is client side).

We will essentially be replacing filesystem based applications with an on-demand networked applications caching system. Instead of a download URL and an installer, you just have a simple URL. Instead of a complicated mess of local files spread across several devices plus several off-site hosted databases, each application has its own filesystem namespace and data is cached as necessary and distributed amongst various off-site and network-attached storage and application service systems.

Next steps...

Because this is a very large undertaking, we do not intend to do it alone, even with a million dollar team of scores of people. It is for this reason that the development schedule is progressive and builds foundations for later elements. The schedule looks like this:

- Complete all local wallet storage functionality and build RPC API and ability for wallet to send out requests to a remote server for updating local data, including CLI interface, which comes last.

- Build application registry shell skeleton, GUI wallet interface and block explorer, the first two apps that live inside the shell.

- Continue to expand shell to full user application database along with further application development.

- Complete the full blockchain client back-end and develop the consensus changes required to achieve full usability of the network, difficulty adjustment, merge mining and likely, shorter blocks, possibly also SegWit.

- Build a Bitmessage-derived email system into the network that uses wallet key cryptography and wallet addresses for addressing, with rate limiting from per-address relaying time limits and secondary Proof of Work to limit spamming via multiple addresses.

Beyond this we are developing a new decentralised distributed consensus protocol based on SporeDB (similar to Avalanche) that will be used as the platform to build a decentralised exchange, social network (media sharing, evaluation, monetisation), and self-governing concurrent versioning system for software and any kind of media production development, including encyclopaedias, knowledgebases, and a marketplace system with anonymous, pseudonymous, reputation scored classifieds, auctions and digital media delivery.

The list of items above indicates the milestones towards the first phase of development. At this stage I am hesitant to put a timeline on it exactly, but I would think that by October the wallet and block explorer app will be 100% complete and battle tested. We will also be providing services for users to painlessly manage their own full nodes for better privacy with the new wallet with Bitnodes. Possibly the full blockchain client revamp and hard-fork will be ready by January, and new email system by February.

Loki

https://gitlab.com/parallelcoin/duo/blob/master/notes/20180817-wallet.md
nwo99

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

Looking for a good project

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:16:31 AM

I think this is great news.
DUO will FLY once the whole new system is made public and I think it will be one of the most rewarding investments of 2019!

Looking for a good project to work on
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:47:10 PM

The go development continues. The development of the new Parallelcoin wallet and other things are now also listed on godoc.org.

Check out:
https://godoc.org/gitlab.com/parallelcoin/duo

Any experienced go programmers are welcome to join the development.
four3200

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 11:08:28 AM

Our child:
The Spirit of ParallelCoin Cheesy

good to see DUO revital-ize Cool

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
cryptofarmer

Activity: 539
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 02:52:28 PM

DUO scrypt and sha256 pool added to:
www.Mining-Dutch.nl

www.Mining-Dutch.nl  (Merged Mining - Multiport / Multi algo)
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:57:52 AM

DUO scrypt and sha256 pool added to:
www.Mining-Dutch.nl

Very nice to see a new mining pool, and with both, scrypt and sha256d pools.
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:41:54 AM

New wallet development is under way:

Parallelcoin v1.2.1.2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: