Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:57:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ParallelCoin - DUO - SHA256 + Scrypt | HardFork Soon!!! We are going Go!  (Read 61071 times)
trax0r

Activity: 375
Merit: 103

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:27:46 PM

Why block confirmation takes ages
We need more miners

I guess more miners will not directly solve this problem. Sure, many blocks are found and the blockchain moves if a big miner enters the round, but as soon as this miner is gone again, it leaves a big mining difficulty behind... which makes it very hard for the other, smaller miners to find the next block (it sometimes take ages, many hours or days, until the next block is found).

A solution would be to change the mining algo to something new. Currently there is only PoW (proof of work), but maybe it is possible to change to PoW and PoS (proof of stake), which would mean people holding DUOs could also mint/stake some new blocks by simply leaving their wallet open/running (PoS).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nier00

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:30:30 PM

We need more miners

I guess more miners will not directly solve this problem. Sure, many blocks are found and the blockchain moves if a big miner enters the round, but as soon as this miner is gone again, it leaves a big mining difficulty behind... which makes it very hard for the other, smaller miners to find the next block (it sometimes take ages, many hours or days, until the next block is found).

A solution would be to change the mining algo to something new. Currently there is only PoW (proof of work), but maybe it is possible to change to PoW and PoS (proof of stake), which would mean people holding DUOs could also mint/stake some new blocks by simply leaving their wallet open/running (PoS).

You are right, it will be good if they change PoW for PoS or having both.
I will definitely setting up a node if they do it.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:35:27 PM

We need more miners

You are right, it will be good if they change PoW for PoS or having both.
I will definitely setting up a node if they do it.

So currently I read the following wish list: PoW, PoS, faster block times... maybe any more ideas/improvements?
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:03:02 PM

check out this article - sounds like good news: https://kldaily.com/parallelcoin-duo-rose-14-41-for-a-day/

ParallelCoin (DUO) rose 14.41% for a day
December 23, 2017 - By Vivian Park

ParallelCoin (DUO) had a good 24 hours as the cryptocurrency jumped $0.08481025 or 14.41% trading at $0.67319009. According to Top Crypto Experts, ParallelCoin (DUO) eyes $0.740509099 target on the road to $1.4455702481198. DUO last traded at Cryptopia exchange. It had high of $0.82331399 and low of $0.51512829 for December 22-23. The open was $0.58837984.

ParallelCoin (DUO) is up 151.00% in the last 30 days from $0.2682 per coin. Its up 64.88% in the last 100 days since when traded at $0.4083 and the annual trend is up. 200 days ago DUO traded at $0.09094.

adorid

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:00:09 PM

Coin added to pool, algo sha256

http://hashpool.eu

trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:21:18 AM

Hey, great news.
Which port to use if I want to directly mine Parallelcoin?
I only can see a port 3333 which is pointing to sha256. Which coin will be mined if I use port 3333?
agipati

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:19:07 PM

very interesting. hi dev
A friend of mine talks about.
Where can I buy CROAT's?
adorid

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:03:22 AM

Hey, great news.
I only can see a port 3333 which is pointing to sha256. Which coin will be mined if I use port 3333?

Hey, sry for late answer
You can use this command to mine:

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://pool.hashpool.eu:3333 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=DUO

trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:38:20 PM

Still work the mining?

Sure, mining is still working.... if you wanna give a try, there are some pools available with sha256d and scrypt setup...
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:51:31 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 09:23:49 AM by trax0r

Hey, great news.

Hey, sry for late answer
You can use this command to mine:

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://pool.hashpool.eu:3333 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=DUO

I just tried to point my Antminer to your pool, but it looks like port 3333 is down. After checking again after some time the miner said alive, but it already moved on to another failover pool.
I have no clue why it initially show the pool as offline, and lateron it shows it as alive.
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:11:25 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 02:28:09 AM by marcetin

Hey guys!

Some of you probably thought I am gone!!! Tongue

http://pool.parallelcoin.info/ - SHA256 working

I never made scrypt pool as I promised once, because of many reasons.

New OP and roadmap coming until the end of month max.

In next few days, I will write my story about ParalellCoin, what happened with it, how I got into it and what are the plans.

It is hard to put things and folks together so delays are always expected.

Important is that DUO will rise soon on new Decred based source code and all things around it will start happening.

First thing swap.

Edit:

Sorry I forgot
parallelcoin.io

https://t.me/joinchat/HOHZMRFuz3TaAEaw5t1j7A

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:15:28 PM

Good to see you around again marcetin.

The DUO community is there and support for DUO is getting stronger every day Smiley
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:20:50 PM

parallelcoin.io The new website teaser looks really cool
Woodstokc

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:14:44 AM

Hello everybody.
I'm experiencing a lot of problems with Avast antivirus to download the wallet, no ways to let it understand that the wallet from the official site is not a virus.
Hope to solve soon this problem.
Hovewer what I want to ask you here guys, is how to mine it with Gekkoscience USB asic miner
, which is the best program for and if anybody of you can assist me in case of need.
Thank you very much in advance, good mining to everybody

Andrea
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 05:35:24 PM

Hello everybody.
I'm experiencing a lot of problems with Avast antivirus to download the wallet, no ways to let it understand that the wallet from the official site is not a virus.
Hope to solve soon this problem.
Hovewer what I want to ask you here guys, is how to mine it with Gekkoscience USB asic miner
, which is the best program for and if anybody of you can assist me in case of need.
Thank you very much in advance, good mining to everybody

Andrea

Hi Andrea,

personally, I do not have any experience with Gekkoscience USB asic miner, but I think you should ask here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173963.0 as mining DUO, for now, is same as for any other SHA256d coins.

Thank you for support Andrea Smiley

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
avilolo0101

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:32:58 AM

back from long winter.
can't really see the community take this seriously after so much time that nothing was done!!
but hope for good.
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 05:20:10 AM

back from long winter.
can't really see the community take this seriously after so much time that nothing was done!!
but hope for good.

You said right. Totally!

I feel the same.

But please understand, I wrote it once, but I made the wrong estimation, as this become so much complicated.  I personally involved many people in this, every fifth person wants to invest in crypto, so I used all people who wanted to mine or buy and have some specialty I need to get involved in ParallelCoin project. Programmers, designers, frontend developers, art directors, lawyers... Because of so many people, it is hard to make things simple. I did not want to publish anything as there is really no benefits of community here and there is no need for speculations. True point is that this technology has left in sort way from here and went to masses. So posting here just get some attention before concrete results have no point, as all development is happening far away. Most of the people are close to me so trust is on a high level.
I love this forum so much, but I really do not care how most of the members will comment my steps and will community take me seriously. There are things happening under the radar of an average user. Advanced users can connect dots and got what is happening with my sites and services. It was interesting to me to watch for example the night I made some nodes, of some coins which were hosted on bitnodes.net, nobody knew that, but, nodes have subversion with the wording : bitnodes.net .. that night DUO market had few buy orders with nice volume and made the price rise well. There is few more example but no need for that. Important is that those guys who do that are devs from other communities or other important persons involved in crypto deeply. So.. that is only I care, important people follow me on a higher level.  Of course, all will be announced here as part of greater marketing campaign.
I wrote my whole experience with ParallelCoin in my native language, from the beginning what I know how the coin was created to those days with details of my plan how to use all my services, sites and connections, to get ParallelCoin market become worth few tens or few hundreds of million dollars.

We missed few deadlines, move them forward... but that is so normal in crypto coins world... The only problem is missing from regular reporting and talk with the community. The only guy knowing what is happening is trax0r here and he is the only person who is part of people who do something instructed by me or by it self regarding ParallelCoin. Some people wait to see the plan, as I keep it in secrecy until we complete some things. Because of that, we will just post here the beginning of serious moves. We need to start and release new chain and then release swap start announcement together with the roadmap and technical info.

The summer is coming! Wink

avilolo0101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:24:14 PM

back from long winter.
but hope for good.

You said right. Totally!

I feel the same.

But please understand, I wrote it once, but I made the wrong estimation, as this become so much complicated.  I personally involved many people in this, every fifth person wants to invest in crypto, so I used all people who wanted to mine or buy and have some specialty I need to get involved in ParallelCoin project. Programmers, designers, frontend developers, art directors, lawyers... Because of so many people, it is hard to make things simple. I did not want to publish anything as there is really no benefits of community here and there is no need for speculations. True point is that this technology has left in sort way from here and went to masses. So posting here just get some attention before concrete results have no point, as all development is happening far away. Most of the people are close to me so trust is on a high level.
I love this forum so much, but I really do not care how most of the members will comment my steps and will community take me seriously. There are things happening under the radar of an average user. Advanced users can connect dots and got what is happening with my sites and services. It was interesting to me to watch for example the night I made some nodes, of some coins which were hosted on bitnodes.net, nobody knew that, but, nodes have subversion with the wording : bitnodes.net .. that night DUO market had few buy orders with nice volume and made the price rise well. There is few more example but no need for that. Important is that those guys who do that are devs from other communities or other important persons involved in crypto deeply. So.. that is only I care, important people follow me on a higher level.  Of course, all will be announced here as part of greater marketing campaign.
I wrote my whole experience with ParallelCoin in my native language, from the beginning what I know how the coin was created to those days with details of my plan how to use all my services, sites and connections, to get ParallelCoin market become worth few tens or few hundreds of million dollars.

We missed few deadlines, move them forward... but that is so normal in crypto coins world... The only problem is missing from regular reporting and talk with the community. The only guy knowing what is happening is trax0r here and he is the only person who is part of people who do something instructed by me or by it self regarding ParallelCoin. Some people wait to see the plan, as I keep it in secrecy until we complete some things. Because of that, we will just post here the beginning of serious moves. We need to start and release new chain and then release swap start announcement together with the roadmap and technical info.

The summer is coming! Wink

nice elaborate mate !!
keep update, and maybe even open a discord server where is more easy to keep notice news.

avilolo0101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:35:39 PM

nice, the swap for decree chain give us a real boost in the price!!
the swap will be 1:1 ?
 Grin Grin Grin
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 12:17:42 AM

nice, the swap for decree chain give us a real boost in the price!!
the swap will be 1:1 ?
 Grin Grin Grin

1:1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: