Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:52:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ParallelCoin - DUO - SHA256 + Scrypt | HardFork Soon!!! We are going Go!  (Read 61071 times)
AndisonCrypto

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:45:25 AM

Hi trax0r,

Bittrex is FOC listing coins,  please try to apply to list ParallelCoin to Bittrex.

Bittrex does not currently charge a fee for listing a token on any of our platforms, including Bittrex.com and Bittrex International.

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000475411

Also, many other exchanges can get the FOC listing opportunity.
Please try to find some relationship with Crex24  too,  Crex24 also lists many coins FOC

https://freiexchange.com   is FOC listing coins, please try to apply.

This new exchange is also FOC listing : https://altmarkets.io

DUO if can be listed in more and more exchanges, it got a great opportunity.

Thanks,
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trax0r

Activity: 375
Merit: 103

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:10:53 AM

Hi trax0r,

Bittrex is FOC listing coins,  please try to apply to list ParallelCoin to Bittrex.

Bittrex does not currently charge a fee for listing a token on any of our platforms, including Bittrex.com and Bittrex International.

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000475411

Also, many other exchanges can get the FOC listing opportunity.
Please try to find some relationship with Crex24  too,  Crex24 also lists many coins FOC

https://freiexchange.com   is FOC listing coins, please try to apply.

This new exchange is also FOC listing : https://altmarkets.io

DUO if can be listed in more and more exchanges, it got a great opportunity.

Thanks,

Thank you for your tipps. I will check what is possible and try to add DUO to these exchanges.

DUO is coming home? It would be very nice to see DUO back at Bittrex, as DUO was already listed with them aprox. 5 years ago.

But also the other exchanges are interesting. I will check them out and apply for listing.
AndisonCrypto

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 10:09:15 AM

That is great, wait for your good news soon.  DUO is listing to more and more exchanges.

BTW, which link can I find the top 100 DUO wallet address ?
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:16:33 AM

That is great, wait for your good news soon.  DUO is listing to more and more exchanges.

BTW, which link can I find the top 100 DUO wallet address ?

The rich list will be available again when the new block explorer is finished. Marcetin is still on this topic - I hope during this week he will find the time to complete it.
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:31:35 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2019, 03:09:07 PM by trax0r

I wonder if there might be any dev out there which wanna join and help loki with his go language development of the new DUO wallet and preparing the fork?

The wallet was developed completely from scratch in go language, and there is even more in the pipeline, like cpu mining, new mining balancing system and much, much more.

About 90% of the development is finished, now things like Web GUI and other things need to be done.

If you are interested, please join the Parallelcoin channel in discord: https://discord.gg/n2XhF3E

Thank you in advance.

marcetin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 11:26:10 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2019, 04:21:31 PM by marcetin

As Opus sang in 1984 "Life is life" Smiley

After many turbulences, it looks like we are back on the track.

We are so close to release the new wallet. Let's say 90% of the straight wallet is done and 30% of GUI is done. GUI is a piece of cake, so it is for expected if all goes smooth we will have beta release somewhere at the beginning of next month.
That is the most important part after which we can go further and expand ParallelCoin network with new features.

To me somehow is strange what happened in moments of crisis, a lot of new people has joined our official discord channel and the price of DUO has really on the rise, I mean it was $10  in one moment.

Thanks to all you guys who are still supporting us, ParallelCoin is "old" coin so with improvements of code and new features on an old chain can result in the absolute resurrection.

Keep the faith, we are moving!

Cheers! Smiley

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
lokiverloren

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:40:21 PM

Hi again...

Yes, I was diverted due to circumstances beyond my control, I went away for a while, maybe it was going to work out, I didn't know but it was the opportunity I had. I won't go into details, but let's just say that as with most corporates, they don't understand that it's not some new framework or wingding and it's not going to lead them to lambos, at least not if it's not thought out from top to bottom.

I am currently confined to my blackview BV6000 smartphone, with a keyboard plugged in via an OTG cable the electronics wizard who picked me up on my way to Sarajevo to investigate my possibilities of going back to australia. Well, that turned out pretty poorly, the going back part... the australian embassy had shut down and it was not until end of the month even to start the interview of the first step sorting it out...

I can do some basic things with this setup but it's not enough to really do what I need to... but then since I haven't got any option I might as well learn some things... I found a great search app called 'fuz' - written in Go, and the text editor 'micro' - wow, it's amazing... I think probably before 2 years time you will have a Go IDE running over text console, I only really needed a better interface for the debugger and I would be working almost as effectively as on visual studio code.

I should be back full time at the work within a week or so.
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 02:26:54 AM

gossip
noun UK ​  /ˈɡɒs.ɪp/ US ​  /ˈɡɑː.səp/
​conversation or reports about other people's private lives that might be unkind, disapproving, or not true
source: dictionary.cambridge.org

How this (crypto coin) world is funny.
It looks like nothing else matters except gossip between people.
My conclusion after Loki pointed to me for the "strange" behavior of DUO's price and general interest is nothing else but fuckin gossip. So it does not matter are you good or bad, did you do something or not, have you made something, it only matters how much people talk about you.

The equation is very simple in this case: main dev (Loki) and the ruler from the shadow (that's me Tongue) got in a fight, went mad from spending to much time together in one room in front of the source code. Main dev leaves his working place and went nowhere. In the meantime rulers friend from a distant town call dev to come there to work for some company on a similar project chained with NDA. Dev was still convinced that he will be able to continue work on the coin, but as days were passing he realizes that he went to people who not that have no expertize in the blockchain which they want to develop but that they are very thin whit general IT knowledge. Realizing that dev went completely mad and basically run from them, now for real in a totally unknown direction. The community was in total chaos, we lost main and only dev, he was without anything doing who knows what to survive. And just before the ruler found him and offer him to get back and to continue the work on the place from where he first left price jumps more than 10 times and the number of people in discord group got doubled or maybe even tripled. Those are just basics I will not go to the details, but what is the conclusion?
It does not matter what people talk, it only matters how much people talk about something, good or bad does not matter just quantity.

You all know I hate to talk about price, but I must write my vision.
If this happened without nothing, what will happen when we publish what we have done?
Does the value of a single DUO can reach $100?
Can it reach 0.001 against Bitcoin? Or 0.01?
Which will be the value of Bitcoin and whole crypto scene?
You can think I am mad and a foolish believer, but I know what are have done and where we are going and especially how special is source code Loki wrote in beautiful GoLang, but my belief from today is that I will be so much laughing when I see $1K price of DUO in the hype.
Yes I am mad, maybe, but the chain is old, supply is low, many coins are lost, many coins are stuck on exchanges which don't work anymore and who knows when will be released. But technology used is completely new, the hash system was rewritten, 70-80% completely unique source code.
Again someone could think I am writing this to raise the price, but those who know me know I never do that and that I even do not even care, my goal is not releasing the new wallet to be able to dump my stack, my goal is to develop a whole bunch of crypto coin related business around ParallelCoin itself from where I plan to take the money.

There are a lot of different ideologies related in the creation of certain crypto coin, most of them are just based on the idea of dev or dev team taking money with a bunch of empty promises which never see the light, that is how ICO's start happening, what bullshit. But there are stories which are trying to improve the technology, like Monero or Decred. Etherium is ok from one side, but if you take the whole picture, please...
Our strong belief is that we can be part of something big as it is this changing of humans reality by interfering and disrupting the common way of exchange of goods with that poison language called the money.

Only time will prove my words and time of ParallelCoin and cryptocurrencies, in general, is just started, so maybe we will not survive to see consequences of our moves but children of our children will live in a much better world!

Thank you all on the support.

Be ready for our:
Plan 9 from crypto space!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 11:22:50 AM

We will be doing our servers reorganization today, so please don't be surprised if you can't open any of our web stuff.

consort

Activity: 31
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:29:53 AM
Merited by marcetin (10)

I penciled Duo and another coin down to use for paying cashback to our customers. We came rather late to the Duo party, because I spent most of June developing the other coin. Fortunately/unfortunately, I just couldn't get the attention of the developer to take the coin wallet on Yobit off maintenance. So despite some huge investment in the said coin, I just had to relegate it the background for now.

So I came back for parallel coin, and good enough, some guys had started buying heavily, so I joined the party.

My website easily sells 1Btc worth of products everyday, and we have decided to accept Duo payment from the main dealer. That means three times in a day, we will be pumping more fiat into the coin.

The challenge we seem to have is that not too many are eager to hodl this coin. I personally have a goal to get Duo to 0.1BTC as this will be the level at which it will comfortably meet our growth potentials. There are just 300,000 coins in circulation; developers are very active; a wallet is being developed and it is designed for easy payments.

Guys, lets show more faith in the coin, rally round and push it to where it ought to be. You want to make some good money off crypto this year? Hodl 100 or more parallel coins and only sell for 1Btc and above. People have started using the coin and there is no need to be skeptical if it will keep growing. It has already done x15 in 2 weeks.

x15. That is 1500% in 2 weeks.

I will share this post on the discord channel.
consort

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:45:08 AM

We will be doing our servers reorganization today, so please don't be surprised if you can't open any of our web stuff.

Hope the exchange wallets will not be affected. Hope they are not going offline? Wow, Marcetin, thanks a lot! I see what you did there.
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 11:48:19 AM

Hope the exchange wallets will not be affected. Hope they are not going offline?

No, of course not. It is just related to the main website and blockchain explorer.

Thank you very much for your belief and support.

parallelcoin

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 12:21:59 PM
Merited by marcetin (10)

Maybe this is my first post, but I am already four years old Cheesy

hehe... rehi.. how have you been for such a long time? Smiley

Here I was almost from the beginning, not writing but just preparing me as a spirit for great things!

What do you want to be, when you grow up?

Well...
I was not sure, because my growth is not depend on me, but on this community.
This community which showed true belief and which was ready to give many sacrifice to Satoshi Almighty.
I was not sure will I even survive. What happened is real persistence in intent of community to keep me alive and make me grow.
My elementary school is just starting.
Thank you guys!!!
robija

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:10:43 PM

Hi everyone I welcome the project and I follow it for a long time... I have some amount of coins on the Cryptopia.

Does somebody know what will happen with Cryptopia and those coins there???

***Congratulations on the project and every honor to developers! go on!!!
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 01:22:07 PM

Hi everyone I welcome the project and I follow it for a long time... I have some amount of coins on the Cryptopia.

As I got the story from Cryptopia they are dead, but they are in the legit process of liquidation, which means authorities will deal with the rest of the story.
Their case has been moved from New Zeland court to New York court if I got that right.
Good thing is that they said they have the whole database, which means there is a list with all users and their coins.
We hope, as DUO price was so low in a time of the hack, none of ParallelCoins were stolen and as soon as the court process is done you all will get your coins.
From the other hand time needed for that is unknown. I presume it will not be over until the end of this year.
The good thing is when you get your coins they will be worth... will worth much more than you can imagine Wink
I am sorry for your loss, but let's hope justice will be satisfied and all DUO holders from Cryptopia will get the coins.
To be honest for the market that is a good thing as supply is so low now, which means just one thing... Smiley

Thank you on support Smiley

trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:56:44 PM

As I got the story from Cryptopia they are dead, but they are in the legit process of liquidation, which means authorities will deal with the rest of the story.
Their case has been moved from New Zeland court to New York court if I got that right.
Good thing is that they said they have the whole database, which means there is a list with all users and their coins.
We hope, as DUO price was so low in a time of the hack, none of ParallelCoins were stolen and as soon as the court process is done you all will get your coins.
From the other hand time needed for that is unknown. I presume it will not be over until the end of this year.
The good thing is when you get your coins they will be worth... will worth much more than you can imagine Wink
I am sorry for your loss, but let's hope justice will be satisfied and all DUO holders from Cryptopia will get the coins.
To be honest for the market that is a good thing as supply is so low now, which means just one thing... Smiley

Thank you on support Smiley

Check out this link for more information if you had an account on Cryptopia and regarding your coins:

Update for Cryptopia account holders 27 May 2019
https://www.grantthornton.co.nz/update-for-cryptopia-account-holders-27-may-2019/

consort

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:04:07 PM

Hope the exchange wallets will not be affected. Hope they are not going offline?

No, of course not. It is just related to the main website and blockchain explorer.

Thank you very much for your belief and support.

Any ideas how I could work out liquidity? The payment we received today are stuck in the exchange so we can't process stock for our customers, which means instead of 3 transactions being passed through the exchange today, we will only do 1. This may affect tomorrow's sales and subsequent sales.

Are there members of the community with whom I could brainstorm, so we set up a liquidity pool to ensure that all incoming funds can be more easily liquidated going forward? This will help the coin in the long run as there will be daily inflow of funds, which might attract other crypto enthusiasts.

I am just putting this out there, as I will always ask for superior strategy whenever I get stuck.
lokiverloren

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:13:52 PM

The only way to deal with that would be to have significantly more  in your 'float' than you turn over on a daily basis (spend and receive).

If the question is relating to the block time, this is unfortunately the result of very wide variance in hashpower mining the coin due to its still-small miner userbase.

I am working on an upgrade that should see a massive improvement in the regularity of blocks as well as opening up mining to people who might just happen to have a few computers laying about, as it is designed to be equally fast whether it's GPU or CPU mining.

The upgrade should be in beta testing within weeks and maybe mid-to-end of july it could be switching over.
cryptodele

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:28:52 PM

How is the mining currently done?
Any hope for us Linux users. I could only see the windows wallet.

I am new in this community. One of the followers and investors in the project that @consort is talking about.

The only way to deal with that would be to have significantly more  in your 'float' than you turn over on a daily basis (spend and receive).

If the question is relating to the block time, this is unfortunately the result of very wide variance in hashpower mining the coin due to its still-small miner userbase.

I am working on an upgrade that should see a massive improvement in the regularity of blocks as well as opening up mining to people who might just happen to have a few computers laying about, as it is designed to be equally fast whether it's GPU or CPU mining.

The upgrade should be in beta testing within weeks and maybe mid-to-end of july it could be switching over.
lokiverloren

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:41:46 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2019, 04:07:49 PM by lokiverloren

This should be updated when the new main landing page is online soon, but this is the current main home for the legacy client:

https://git.parallelcoin.io/dev/parallelcoin

These are 'AppImage' universal binaries that you can run on

https://github.com/parallelcointeam/parallelcoin/releases

The second one (parallelcoin-qt) is the graphical wallet that you will probably want to use.

We are also hosting it here: https://git.parallelcoin.io/dev/parallelcoin-binaries

Basically, download it for any linux (I made sure it will work for any version released after april 2014 or later), assuming it is 64 bit, right click on the icon and select 'properties' and make it executable, and voila. I'm not sure how to explain that any better than that. Oh, a picture will help I guess:

This won't be visible unless you click on it:

https://i.postimg.cc/jdvmB89J/Screenshot-from-2019-06-20-17-40-47.png

For mining:

Usually you would use the other one (without -qt) for mining, though it is possible to use the -qt version if you manually edit the configuration.

But actually, most people would mine using a pool at this point. It can be mined the same way as you would mine bitcoin or litecoin, and including the same hardware as you would use for either of them, SHA256D or Scrypt.

In the future, after the hardfork, at first there will only be CPU mining and probably in a few months after that there will be an OpenCL and Cuda kernel to use GPUs. I doubt there ever will be an ASIC because I am designing the algorithm so that where a CPU is faster, a GPU is slow, and vice versa, and the complexity of the algorithm will make an ASIC essentially a computer anyway.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: