Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:56:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are using Bitcoin debit card?  (Read 10569 times)
tech_solutions

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 01:31:34 PM

I am from India, i went through most exchanges but they are not offering Debit Card for Indians, so sad to know that still India is so backward in Technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smith coins

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 01:35:14 PM

I am from India, i went through most exchanges but they are not offering Debit Card for Indians, so sad to know that still India is so backward in Technology.

Xapo does not support India, also e-coin too, bit-x seems too, why are not supporting india because of 1B people?
miketouchteam

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:01:44 PM

Xapo does not support India, also e-coin too, bit-x seems too, why are not supporting india because of 1B people?

And an ideal market for the use of cryptocurrencies like BitCoin IMO.
Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:35:15 PM

I don't use bitcoins, I only came to bitcoins recently.
So in order to use Bitcoin debit card, I must own some Bitcoins first.
After a few more months I will have that much Bitcoin to buy a bitcoin debit card.
My personal favorites are xapo and bit-x.
smith coins

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:45:34 PM

I don't use bitcoins, I only came to bitcoins recently.
So in order to use Bitcoin debit card, I must own some Bitcoins first.
After a few more months I will have that much Bitcoin to buy a bitcoin debit card.
My personal favorites are xapo and bit-x.

Xapo and bit-x has the feature to spend directly the bitcoin in ATMs, others must convert first in their website and then going to ATMs.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 10:41:34 PM

http://cointelegraph.com/news/114639/approved-bitcoin-debit-cards-hot-up-as-market-matures

Anyone has used BTC debit card?
Mind share your feelings about it?
I am dying to get one for myself but unfortunately it is not available in my country
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 08:10:10 AM

http://cointelegraph.com/news/114639/approved-bitcoin-debit-cards-hot-up-as-market-matures

Anyone has used BTC debit card?
Mind share your feelings about it?
I am dying to get one for myself but unfortunately it is not available in my country

Which country you're from. Only Visa/master card service available is not enough to get you a debit card?
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 08:54:57 AM

Never got debit card yet.. but interested to know more.. feel like xapo debit card is the best so far

I think if one have a options to liquidate bitcoins easily without debit card then that will be best way to convert it to cash because these card will have some % of transactions fee but do not know how much. Surely these charges will more than exchanges fee.

Yes that will be good option if you can liquidate your coins without any of these transaction fees.

This is the best way to convert bitcoin to cash or purchase directly in POS
Also a good opportunity is to save the exchanges fee that take other exchanges.
Personally in near future will use any of them, currently just checking which is the best and lowest fees.
miketouchteam

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 12:27:41 PM

Never got debit card yet.. but interested to know more.. feel like xapo debit card is the best so far

I think if one have a options to liquidate bitcoins easily without debit card then that will be best way to convert it to cash because these card will have some % of transactions fee but do not know how much. Surely these charges will more than exchanges fee.

Yes that will be good option if you can liquidate your coins without any of these transaction fees.

Personally in near future will use any of them, currently just checking which is the best and lowest fees.

Dont' forget to check any ATM fees in your country. Link
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 01:05:47 PM

Dont' forget to check any ATM fees in your country. Link

Yeah i know it every bitcoin debit card service charges these ATMs
And the rate seems to be the same xapo and e-coin.io both charges $2.50 to withdraw from ATMs.
And if you withdraw to another currency then automatically 3% fee will be applied.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 02:33:48 PM

I have never used a bitcoin debit card although I wanted to get one but am so confused as to which one is the best one for us in Europe, if anyone has any idea please let me know as I would be interested in securing one.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 02:39:04 PM

I have never used a bitcoin debit card although I wanted to get one but am so confused as to which one is the best one for us in Europe, if anyone has any idea please let me know as I would be interested in securing one.

I am looking to purchase one too, i have in mind only some of them.
First of all want to mention these "Bit-x" "Xapo" and "E-coin.io"
Bit-x and xapo are better to use as you can withdraw your "bitcoins" in cash at ATMs.
But for e-coin you have to convert bitcoin to fiat money in their website and then to withdraw them in ATM.
All of these that i mentioned have different rates and limits, all of them works with euro "€" too, just look for fees which fits you best.
miketouchteam

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 07:29:23 PM

I've been using XAPO with no problems. Can't recommend it enough.
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 08:15:41 PM

I've been using XAPO with no problems. Can't recommend it enough.

Are you using XAPO as a wallet, or/and as XAPO bitcoin debit card?
If yes i have a question because i have to know the internal bitcoin price
When you sell your bitcoin to conver to fiat cash in ATMs what rate will be applied? comparing to Coindesk.com/price .
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 08:20:41 PM

There are quite a few bitcoin debit cards for Euro only, in fact more than for US. I keep an up to date list at this link.

Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 08:59:52 PM

I guess that these cards are a good option if you need to buy something really bad or get the money out really badly. Fees are still quite high while using them. Can't wait that crypto gets accepted everywhere, then we won't be needing these! Smiley
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 11:43:03 PM

There are quite a few bitcoin debit cards for Euro only, in fact more than for US. I keep an up to date list at this link.

I have noticed that some of these services does not offer in US also most of them neither in India.

I guess that these cards are a good option if you need to buy something really bad or get the money out really badly. Fees are still quite high while using them. Can't wait that crypto gets accepted everywhere, then we won't be needing these! Smiley

The high fees makes me not to buy at the moment.
Even though this is the best way to spent our bitcoins but will wait until something good will happen.
joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 12:35:58 AM

I am using BIT-X debit card and it is very good.I got it for free and there is no monthly fee for a card (first 10k users).
Entire BTC balance is available for spending. ATM fee is not that high 0.01BTC + 3% exchange fee.

roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 12:49:58 AM

I don't use any of these bitcoin debit card because I can easily convert my bitcoins to cash with very less fee compared to these debit card. That's why I never used these cards.

I am using BIT-X debit card and it is very good.I got it for free and there is no monthly fee for a card (first 10k users).
Entire BTC balance is available for spending. ATM fee is not that high 0.01BTC + 3% exchange fee.

According to me the charges you mentioned is not very less, they are quite higher side but you have a option to convert your coins to cash easily.

Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 01:09:33 AM

Not for me. When it comes to plastic card i supposed that is only for my fiat and use it for daily spending. So i don't want bitcoin to be associated or linked to that for any reason.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: