Bitcoin Forum
June 11, 2024, 07:46:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - Octane BLAKE2s | Headers 1st | Nodes | Open Assets | XOR^2 | LETS  (Read 12293 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:10:20 AM

buying coins if anyone selling PM me

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:23:22 PM

anyone else not getting any stakes? I stopped receiving them like 3 days ago.

Also, the block explorer is behind on the latest tx list but it is up to date on total blocks on the bottom right.

badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:41:57 PM

Also, the block explorer is behind on the latest tx list but it is up to date on total blocks on the bottom right.

In the block explorer POS blocks are appearing continuously also the blockchain is moving so i guess that POS blocks are solved, but i am syncing up now to see if i can get any POS block
mammix2
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:45:34 PM

Last PoS block i received were on the 10th

1HfpFYxBUpQ941mKd4DEjsyA22HN4Kerzu
proletariat
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:55:52 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 05:13:37 PM by proletariat

In the block explorer POS blocks are appearing continuously also the blockchain is moving so i guess that POS blocks are solved, but i am syncing up now to see if i can get any POS block

yes, the chain is moving smoothly with pos blocks being found, I just found it strange that i have not received any in the last three days. See mammix2 comment below.

Last PoS block i received were on the 10th

yeah me too, on the 10th.

***EDIT*** good coincidence, I just got one. Maybe I'm not used to the whole supply being staked.

badam

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:52:01 PM

So i just got a POS block too i guess that your weight was too low to get a block. I prefer to run POS wallets only once every week so my coin-age is building up meanwhile
mammix2
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:05:21 PM

PoS blocks are creating for me again now...

proletariat
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:23:21 PM

Yeah they are coming in regularly now. Strange coincidence though, it's brought up after days of some of us not getting any blocks and right there and then it starts working.
badam

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:33:48 PM

Yeah they are coming in regularly now. Strange coincidence though, it's brought up after days of some of us not getting any blocks and right there and then it starts working.

I think it is all about the coin age, that's why after the initial buzz when there are less coins and it is easier to stake, i am usually waiting 1 week to build up enough age again and be able to get Pos blocks
jamescoineron (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 10:29:01 AM

I think it is all about the coin age, that's why after the initial buzz when there are less coins and it is easier to stake, i am usually waiting 1 week to build up enough age again and be able to get Pos blocks
With POS 2.0 you don't build up age, you are better off running the wallet continuously.
badam

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 10:39:52 AM

With POS 2.0 you don't build up age, you are better off running the wallet continuously.

Well sorry then it's something that missed my attention, but why is then that after a few days period i have more chance to get a block?
cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 10:51:52 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2015, 05:19:09 PM by cisahasa

will sell 7500 octanes, pm for offers

500sats/octn best now, pm if you do better
600sats/octn best now, pm if you do better
will wait untill tomorrow

sold

badam

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 04:20:43 PM

Dev any update about an exchange for octane?
jamescoineron (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 04:29:36 PM

Still waiting on an exchange, sent a tweet to @CryptoCurrencyX maybe C-CEX would like us.
badam

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 04:32:19 PM

Still waiting on an exchange, sent a tweet to @CryptoCurrencyX maybe C-CEX would like us.

The did not added any new coins lately maybe you'll have a success with them
jamescoineron (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 04:32:40 PM

Are any of you guys into staking on raspberry pi / hardware staking devices?  One of the things I was thinking of building for Octane was a screen in the wallet that would auto-detect and show you stats from any staking wallets on your local network like raspberry pi wallets instead of having to use a web interface on the device.
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 05:27:26 PM

Are any of you guys into staking on raspberry pi / hardware staking devices?  One of the things I was thinking of building for Octane was a screen in the wallet that would auto-detect and show you stats from any staking wallets on your local network like raspberry pi wallets instead of having to use a web interface on the device.
would it be possible to do the same for vps? some simple stats like if daemon is online, staking, alerts when daemon offline.. sounds like a cool idea.

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
badam

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 06:58:05 PM

would it be possible to do the same for vps? some simple stats like if daemon is online, staking, alerts when daemon offline.. sounds like a cool idea.

This is a nice ideea, and i don't think that it would be much more difficult to implement
mammix2
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:56:07 PM

Any more news on Octane?
Exchange etc... ?

proletariat
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 05:09:36 PM

Any more news on Octane?
Exchange etc... ?

IMO - It's cool no exchange has picked this one up yet for a change really, and I hope it stays that way until there's anything other than promises so it can really shine and skip the smaller exchanges, when/if it really shows what is made of and not just another abandoned coin. We would be trading hot air at the moment and there are hundreds of those who-can-spit-out-the-better-BS coins around, hopefully this is not one of them.
It would be cool for the dev to be more involved around here though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: