Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:08:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SebastianJu - Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC  (Read 63294 times)
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 11:14:58 AM

no i just want my money back i live in a very pore country that is alot of money to me

Sure, you already got 0.2 Bitcoin. And you would have got nothing if the scam would have not been exposed. You even would have got nothing when the ico would still run since i doubt you would have dumped your coins instantly on the first exchange.

So don't play the poor person that has no food to eat now. It would be plain stupid if you would invest coins you need to feed you (and your family?) into random (scam) coins.

You first contacted me on october the 2nd for your both refunds. That is only 6 days ago now. And you make a fuss, it's not even funny. But don't await that i let me threaten or extort only because you make me stress. I won't take a high risk only because you think you need to force everything now instantly.

I tell you what. If no problems happen i will assume these are really your coins on october 15th. I think 2 weeks are a timeframe in which the real owner should be able to claim his coins. At least i would assume that someone investing into an ICO is normally not going away for long. Since it's risky.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 11:17:39 AM

There is really no legitimate reason why MintJellyToes would not be able to allow Sebastian access to his polinex account, at least not in my eyes.

are you kidding! give a random person on the internet access to your funds on an exchange?

do you give randoms on the street access to your online banking too?

i think its pretty clear no one has claimed those funds as of yet, and MintJelly showed ample proof that he owns those funds.

Sebastian is just turning the blind eye hoping MintJelly gives up and he gets to score the funds.

It's not like iam a random person. I'm on here since years and have a very good reputation. For a reason. I held thousands of bitcoins in escrow and paid them out.

Ample proof. You more and more sound like Mint. Roll Eyes

And again the absolutely stupid claim that i would need to scam for $20. Well, you are a troll, normal users would be red ashamed by claiming such stupidity. Cheesy

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 11:23:23 AM

There is really no legitimate reason why MintJellyToes would not be able to allow Sebastian access to his polinex account, at least not in my eyes.

are you kidding! give a random person on the internet access to your funds on an exchange?

do you give randoms on the street access to your online banking too?

i think its pretty clear no one has claimed those funds as of yet, and MintJelly showed ample proof that he owns those funds.

Sebastian is just turning the blind eye hoping MintJelly gives up and he gets to score the funds.
SebastianJu is not a random person, he is someone that MintJellyToes had previously decided to trust with some of his money.

An exchange account is very different from online banking details. It is trivial to withdraw all funds from an exchange account and an exchange account is going to not be associated with your RL identity, and has little/zero value. So a worse case scenario is that MintJellyToes withdraws any coins that he has deposited on his exchange account then gives Sebastian access to his polinex account so he can confirm the transaction was actually from MintJellyToes.

Correct. I would even be fine with some other trusted person on the forum checking his account out. No problem with that. As long as Mint doesn't fear that that person can see hundreds of coins in there or see connections to scams. Roll Eyes

AFAIK, no one else has claims the funds, but that will not stop someone from attempting to claim the funds in the future. MintJellyToes has not shown proof that he sent the funds in question.

Based on the limited information available, I would say that Sebastian is currently in the right. If you (or MintJellyToes) can provide some additional context to why a refund is being requested and the exact terms of the escrow then this may change (although I somewhat doubt it).

edit: if the coins came from an exchange, then I do not even understand how MintJellyToes expected to get the ICO coins if the ICO had not been botched.

Exactly. I think it is only one of these standard sentences that extortioners use. I don't have food for my kids, need medicine, grandpa is sick and so on. I'm sure it works on other escrows that don't have a big reputation but i certainly DON'T like the way this forum turned into a playfield for extortions and threats. I'm escrow to stop scams and i do that when i can. And surely i will not bend what is right or wrong only because someone thinks he must threaten for $20.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 11:57:26 AM

Haha, I can guarantee Sebastian would not throw his account away for a measly .1 - .2BTC. While no one can easily prove if an account were sold or not I am pretty sure his was not. I can see why someone would be a little reluctant to hand over that sort of login info though. Mint: you need to prove this one way or another and giving him access does just that.
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 12:11:13 PM

Haha, I can guarantee Sebastian would not throw his account away for a measly .1 - .2BTC. While no one can easily prove if an account were sold or not I am pretty sure his was not. I can see why someone would be a little reluctant to hand over that sort of login info though. Mint: you need to prove this one way or another and giving him access does just that.

Thanks Blazed... and yes... it must be a strange mindset where something like that can make sense.

In the meanwhile i wonder if the OP is not only a sockpuppet account of the issuer of the scamcoin. Another user took over that scamcoin, claimed he did not receive the coins the scammer received by fraudulently replacing the escrow address with his address, and brought the coin on yobit. He claimed he hired a developer and spread out the coins to every investor. I wonder from which bitcoins he paid the developer when he did not get the bitcoins from the scammer.

And Mintjelly was in the thread promoting the coin, claiming he received his bitrush.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1199392.msg12590649#msg12590649
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1199392.msg12595646#msg12595646

By the way... the price crashed 80% on yobit. Roll Eyes

MintJellyToes

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:31:31 PM

so the question is can i have my money back
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 07:45:07 PM

And the answer i gave you all the time is yes, if no problems arise, after some time. And i told you now the 15th october. If nothing bad happens till then you will get your coins then.

MintJellyToes

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:08:54 PM

And the answer i gave you all the time is yes, if no problems arise, after some time. And i told you now the 15th october. If nothing bad happens till then you will get your coins then.
question was wheres my moolah
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:18:05 PM

Well I don't think you have established that the money in question is in fact yours. However as of last night the money in question/disputed BTC/claimed BTC was in the escrow address and I assume that it is still there.

I would also question how exactly that you received ICO coins if you have received a refund of your BTC (or are requesting a refund) Roll Eyes

Got my bitrush thanks @DEV hope this new start brings many riches Smiley
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:52:55 PM

SebastianJu is solid.

That is all.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mavericklm

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:50:36 AM

Top notch! or ebay style: AAAAA+++++

I wont forget to tip you Grin
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:28:08 AM

While I can understand the need for verification, I also understand the worries of handing over the account.
Why don't you guys hold a TeamViewer session? If only the browser with the needed tab is open, no bitcoind running etc, this should be a way for both parties to be safe.

Also, if screensharing is only used in TV, and Toes navigates through his account to the relevant places, there should be almost no risk involved for anybody.
Just a thought.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 12:09:12 PM

Well I don't think you have established that the money in question is in fact yours. However as of last night the money in question/disputed BTC/claimed BTC was in the escrow address and I assume that it is still there.

I would also question how exactly that you received ICO coins if you have received a refund of your BTC (or are requesting a refund) Roll Eyes

Got my bitrush thanks @DEV hope this new start brings many riches Smiley

Yes, of course the coins are still in escrow address.

And it is a mystery to me where and how bitrush coins were distributed. I posted several questions in the second ICO thread but no answer yet.

In the meanwhile price crashed on yobit. I think the scam came to an end now. It's a bit strange that MintJelly got bitrush coins. And he doesn't even complain that the price crashed. It looks a lot like he is in on the scam since he promoted it even in thread 2.

Here my unanswered questions: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1199392.msg12633153#msg12633153

Many claimed to received their bitrush but there are voices that didn't receive. So i wonder if there were bitrush distributed at all.

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 12:12:10 PM

While I can understand the need for verification, I also understand the worries of handing over the account.
Why don't you guys hold a TeamViewer session? If only the browser with the needed tab is open, no bitcoind running etc, this should be a way for both parties to be safe.

Also, if screensharing is only used in TV, and Toes navigates through his account to the relevant places, there should be almost no risk involved for anybody.
Just a thought.

Yeah, it could be solved. And if not by letting another trusted forum member check it out. Though i would not want to use TeamViewer since i would fear of the risks being hacked, i believe the risk is not so low. Am i wrong? Anyway... better not to risk anything since i'm not only responsible for one person. Though if some other trusted person wants to check...

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 11:42:19 AM

i would like to call you to escrow a website deal. i pm'ed you the deal. looking forward to hearing from you Wink
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 11:56:15 AM

Thanks to everyone for the nice reviews and for backing me when attacked. Smiley Thanks for being fair. Wink

i would like to call you to escrow a website deal. i pm'ed you the deal. looking forward to hearing from you Wink

I sent you the details... Smiley

MintJellyToes

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 12:03:56 PM

CAN I HAVE MY MONEY BACK NOW? now your inboxing me that you wont talk to me anymore there is still a problem of you holding my funds you said a month its been close to a month can i have it back meow
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 01:22:44 PM

CAN I HAVE MY MONEY BACK NOW? now your inboxing me that you wont talk to me anymore there is still a problem of you holding my funds you said a month its been close to a month can i have it back meow

I already mentioned that it looks like you really are incapable of reading. I told you more than once that, when no problems arise, you will receive your coins on the 15th.

And no, don't lie, it is 10 days only now. Don't blame me on you not being able to provide proof.

I somehow feel that i'm way too friendly with a person pushing an obvious scamcoin the way you did.

allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 01:41:59 PM

Sebastian has escrowed 1.32 BTC for me, so far. That was in two trades (one is still active for 0.32 BTC, because DHL is sooooo slow in delivering the mail, heh - the other one was 1 BTC which was completed in a matter of hours, only).

He is a friendly guy, and I'm certain that he takes his responsibility as escrow very serious. His ratings speak for themselves.
Replies were sent qickly, and he includes helpful information in his messages, such as general escrow related things and signed messages for verification, so all parties involved can make sure it's really him they're dealing with.

I was never that much into trading here, but in the last couple of days, I spottet two opportunities of trades I really wanted to do, and from reading in the forums, I had a good feeling with having my funds escrowed by Sebastian. And again, my good feeling didn't let me down. Smiley

For everyone using his service, I strongly recommend tipping him. It takes time and responsibility to escrow for others, and he basically offers his service for free. Let's make a sign to the world that free services can continue to exist, because customers show their appreciation voluntarily!!

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 01:56:39 PM

Sebastian has escrowed 1.32 BTC for me, so far. That was in two trades (one is still active for 0.32 BTC, because DHL is sooooo slow in delivering the mail, heh - the other one was 1 BTC which was completed in a matter of hours, only).

He is a friendly guy, and I'm certain that he takes his responsibility as escrow very serious. His ratings speak for themselves.
Replies were sent qickly, and he includes helpful information in his messages, such as general escrow related things and signed messages for verification, so all parties involved can make sure it's really him they're dealing with.

I was never that much into trading here, but in the last couple of days, I spottet two opportunities of trades I really wanted to do, and from reading in the forums, I had a good feeling with having my funds escrowed by Sebastian. And again, my good feeling didn't let me down. Smiley

For everyone using his service, I strongly recommend tipping him. It takes time and responsibility to escrow for others, and he basically offers his service for free. Let's make a sign to the world that free services can continue to exist, because customers show their appreciation voluntarily!!

SmileySmileySmiley Thank you for your nice and detailed review. Appreciate it.

Let me know whenever you need an escrow again. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: