Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:06:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what you like best in Bitcoin ?  (Read 162316 times)
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 05:23:51 AM

I liked all about bitcoin and bitcoin can be change into money was one of the most I like Grin Grin
I like Bitcoin's transaction transparency, Using through digital wallet, Largest value when compare to all fiat currencies, No need pay interest like bank for savings, value increasing day by day and last and best community from the bitcoin and bitcoiners
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:01:07 AM

I liked all about bitcoin and bitcoin can be change into money was one of the most I like Grin Grin
I like Bitcoin's transaction transparency, Using through digital wallet, Largest value when compare to all fiat currencies, No need pay interest like bank for savings, value increasing day by day and last and best community from the bitcoin and bitcoiners

Yes our bitcoins are virtually earning interests by value appreciating every day.
The biggest thing I surprise with bitcoin ecosystem is, the banking capability it brings to it's adopters. I do see my bitcoin wallet equivalent to a banking savings account. I can do all the things what I do usually with my physical bank's net banking.
fantoos

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:04:46 AM

What I like the best in Bitcoin is decentralization,cost effective transfer facility across the world and freedom to use it from anywhere to anywhere.

victoryboy

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:07:14 AM

I like most in Bitcoin is it gives me feeling that I have access to my funds all the times and can use them whenever I want.I use it for remittance so it is best thing I can use.
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:11:10 PM

The ability to actually earn a measurable income with Bitcoin, no matter where the employer or employee are. I personally despise the idea of working fulltime in the grey and depressed environment of a typical office, while putting up a fake smile to co-workers who actually deserve a crapton of crap dumped on them. I've succesfully managed to lower my costs of living enough (without giving up luxury like own car and trips abroad)  to get around financially with just 20 hours of work each week. However, in november I've discovered that its certainly possible to generate a sizeable amount of income with Bitcoin, that while excluding trading, investing and gambling. Paid tasks is what I'm talking about  Wink

Now, earning my entire income with crypto is an unrealistic goal and possibly a rather unhealthy one, as it usually involves sitting motionless in front of a screen without any real-life human contact. So I aim for it to become a nice addition as 2016 progresses; $50-60 each month to begin with.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:48:43 AM

I don't like the exchange sites that require verification of identity, what its functions are anonymity of bitcoin?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:44:43 AM

I don't like the exchange sites that require verification of identity, what its functions are anonymity of bitcoin?

exchanging bitcoin for fiat and sending to bank account, it's only momentary, in few years when bitcoin will be adopted more(example, you can use it to pay foods, that's the big problem right now for me)

there will be already no more need to dump big amount and convert to fiat
Drelav

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:56:44 AM

Saving up bitcoin without any involvement of the government or bank or any corporate company.
It's nice to have this freedom.
betohell

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 12:02:26 PM

I like most in Bitcoin is it gives me feeling that I have access to my funds all the times and can use them whenever I want.I use it for remittance so it is best thing I can use.
Yes you can become your own bank . we can manage your own money . no third party
there is no limitation in withdrawal

hungryFinest

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 12:10:01 PM

To be honest I like the price I am just beginning to know more about bitcoin so yeah.
The low fees is also nice.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 12:59:38 PM

Yes you can become your own bank . we can manage your own money . no third party
there is no limitation in withdrawal

Also you don't need to pay any tax for saving Bitcoin in your Bitcoin wallet and you can send and receive BTC from anywhere in the world it does not consume more time like banks.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ajun96

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:01:42 PM

although exchangers do not ask for your identity to remain only redeeming fiat through the bank account will be listed your identity. : P

so actually now bitcoin is not really anonymous. Cheesy
yeah thats right, except
if we do not use fiat, so we will immediately use bitcoin as a currency, it will be a anonymous
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 07:45:11 PM

for me Bitcoin allows me to hold some saving out of the banking system and the hands of the government.
yes of course,its the best gift from bitcoin,for me,bitcoin help me looking for money for my daily life,i really helped by bitcoin,i dont know what happen to if i dont know bitcoin when i'm in college.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 08:07:03 PM

although exchangers do not ask for your identity to remain only redeeming fiat through the bank account will be listed your identity. : P

yeah thats right, except
if we do not use fiat, so we will immediately use bitcoin as a currency, it will be a anonymous

Most exchanges nowadays require several identification processes before you can trade in their platform. Providing them your identity doesn't necessarily mean that they'll sell it to the government or other entities out there. They give out information once they think that something isn't right. As for using bitcoins as bitcoins, it's still semi-anonymous; still a good thing for people wanting some privacy on their money.
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:53:38 PM

I like of bitcoin is its speed, practical, and inexpensive

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:02:58 PM

The increasing usability for starters. More and more parties start accepting bitcon and it is will grow and grow.
With that happening, it will make sense more people are getting into bitcoin.

If people would understand the potential of bitcoin, we would looking at a 2k price at least.

ajun96

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:24:56 PM

yeah thats right, except

Most exchanges nowadays require several identification processes before you can trade in their platform. Providing them your identity doesn't necessarily mean that they'll sell it to the government or other entities out there. They give out information once they think that something isn't right. As for using bitcoins as bitcoins, it's still semi-anonymous; still a good thing for people wanting some privacy on their money.
semi-anonim?
what is that, we need pure anonimity, I avoid some exchanges that require verification
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:58:39 PM

I personally love the blockchain ecosystem. I love how you can make transactions from person to person, without any intervention by the authorities, and how miners will transact it for you for a tiny price. No tax, just an one cent fee. And the miners who transact it for you get their own profit plus your little fee!
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 12:33:22 AM

The community is great here. Everyone is supportive and you can get an answer to your question within minutes or even seconds, if you have some technical difficulty.
ph.amracyshop

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 02:08:19 AM

The transaction fees ofcourse.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: