Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:47:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what you like best in Bitcoin ?  (Read 162316 times)
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 07:39:33 PM

There are mainly two things I like about bitcoin first is it keeps you anonymous and second it the fees do not depend on the amount of transaction is made of it is same for every amount of bitcoin which is good plus it is so so low fees that they charge us. Love u bitcoin

The transaction fees are charged based on the size of the transactions which is usually measured in kilo byte (kb). So, until one kb your transactions fees do not change. When 1 kb got exceeded you will be charged for 2 kb.

The size of the transaction is measured on the basis of number of inputs and outputs.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 07:44:24 PM

1. its pseudoanynomous
2. no need of bank
3. im the owner of my money, not a 3rd party
4. fast/cheap transactions
5. decentralised
6. and Most important for me.. completely works out of cryptography.

This.
But if I would have to pick 1 major reason, it would be that I am the one who controls my money.
Not some bank whom i have to call when i make a big transaction.
onealfa

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 08:10:29 PM

Best? #1?

#1 is true FREEDOM, and true ownership of my money

I dont have to ask permission ANYBODY to use my money which I own (banks, government, president, whoever), in any imaginable way - to purchase goods, donate, lend, even spoil (or burn)
Anyone. Anytime. Anywhere.
 Nobody can take my money away while I'm crossing borders, living in wild foreign countries, etc.
And I can inherit them to my kids, in a MOST secure way, being sure, that it will be NOT eaten by inflation, devaluated.
Knowing, that it will only gain in value, with time passing....
Can you ask for more Huh

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 08:57:43 PM

Freedom and cost are te things most peole like about bitcoin.
And lets face it those aspects make bitcoin the no 1 currency now and in the future.

wikenpp

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:34:28 PM

I like bitcoin because of it's innovation.
It's the new standard in payments for me.

Payment anno 2015/2016
Less fees, anonymous, decentralized and controlled by the people.
We all know governements can't be trusted.
PantFire

Activity: 165

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:40:26 PM

fast transaction and easy use I like most in btc....
I don't want to transfer my money through boring banks anymore....
 and transaction is very fast in btc that will very attractive for everyone including me..
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:41:29 PM

and transaction is very fast in btc that will very attractive for everyone including me..

I like the speed of Bitcoins transactions, really attracting the most is the price of it.which is rising up and high everyday. And its a good for trading in buying and selling. Its far more better then the banks fixed deposit interest. When we save it.
knightkon

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:48:53 PM

I like the fact that this is not controlled by any government.  I like that we have control over this and what we do can not be easily traced to any one person unless someone is really resourceful.  I like that I can buy what ever I want and there is no internet presence watching what I am buying and sending me a bunch of advertisements telling me to buy more of what they recommend. 

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 07:12:50 PM

I like the fact that this is not controlled by any government.  I like that we have control over this and what we do can not be easily traced to any one person unless someone is really resourceful.  I like that I can buy what ever I want and there is no internet presence watching what I am buying and sending me a bunch of advertisements telling me to buy more of what they recommend. 

Decentralization is one of the main things of bitcoin, but i like the usability too.
Sending money to somewhere miles away is so easy.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:30:43 PM

Decentralization is one of the main things of bitcoin, but i like the usability too.

Yeah and that also with the minimum fees and in fraction of seconds and that is the best thing about bitcoins, I generally use bitcoins for online transfers or converting to my local currency and I have total control over my money without any government interventions.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:56:49 PM

Yeah and that also with the minimum fees and in fraction of seconds and that is the best thing about bitcoins, I generally use bitcoins for online transfers or converting to my local currency and I have total control over my money without any government interventions.

Yeah having control of your own money is the best.
When you want to pay someone money, it doesn't make sense to ask your bank for permission if the amount is over your daily/weekly limit right.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 10:09:53 PM

Yeah having control of your own money is the best.
When you want to pay someone money, it doesn't make sense to ask your bank for permission if the amount is over your daily/weekly limit right.

Exactly and with the existence of bitcoins we don't need to be dependent on bank as we have our own bank and we can access our money at any stage and at any time and that is the best thing about bitcoins, and ofcouse no bank holidays for sure.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 03:28:59 AM

Yes you are right of bitcoin transactions are very fast and do not take a concerted period of up to many days.
It was also one of the advantages of bitcoin and it was very enjoyable
Daijess

Activity: 241

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 03:42:13 AM

I like to transfer my money easily overseas without fees. I like to gamble anonimously. So basically, anonimosity is the best thing about bitcoin.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 03:47:19 AM

Bitcoin is much more reliable comparedto others when it comes to speed of transaxtion and how easy you can secure it. Also bitcoi  offers a lot of opportunity! Plus add up the votality of this, it's very good for those people whocholds it long term and wait for the price to rise up.
HardcoreSuperstar

Activity: 238

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 03:57:14 AM

I like the zero risk factor.  Unlike PayPal and many other payment methods, I actually trust it. 

I like to think of it as digital gold

jethrorn99

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:00:36 AM

What I mostly like about bitcoin is that the price of bitcoin is really high in my country (a Third world country)
Soo, it could paid a lot of things for me, like college, electricity, foods etc.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:06:15 AM

I like the zero risk factor.  Unlike PayPal and many other payment methods, I actually trust it. 

I like to think of it as digital gold

Yes bitcoin comes with complete freedom. No dependency to any government bank or private parties. Bitcoin is more secure this way than any currency and asset.
owm123

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:17:53 AM

I like to transfer my money easily overseas without fees. I like to gamble anonimously. So basically, anonimosity is the best thing about bitcoin.

In fact bitcoin is not anonymous, it is pseudo-anonymous (http://www.bitcoinisnotanonymous.com/). In gambling, this can result is some issues, like exchanges blocking your account because your bitcoins are/were used for gambling:
http://www.flushdraw.net/news/coinbase-customers-blocked-bitcoin-online-gambling-sites/

Bitcoin is NOT anonymous: http://www.bitcoinisnotanonymous.com
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:20:26 AM

What I like best about bitcoin is the anarchy. That it is really something that could free us from our enslavement to the powers that be.

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: