Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:15:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what you like best in Bitcoin ?  (Read 162312 times)
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 10:54:55 PM

Disruptive banking industry.Can you imagine when we transfer bitcoin to any place of the world with almost no fee
People are saying bitcoin is slow,compare that with banks and with banks fee
Will be really nice to see bitcoin and altcoin enviroment growth and finally win that war.For me it is kind of war between people and banks

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gripflierGO

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:26:52 AM

i really like bitcoin itself and it has many factors and uses that i like but there is one thing i like best in bitcoin and that is its anonimity. i know it's not completely anonymous but compared to other payment processors, bitcoin is the best on anonimity.
although bitcoin remain anonymous has the disadvantage that you can not ask the bitcoin refund if it has been sent. therefore you should be careful

Come on Dude, If you cannot afford to be careful for that reason than I don't think that you deserve to use bitcoins as a currency or a mode of payment. It is very sure that we recheck before transferring our bitcoins to other addresses and if you are not capable of taking care of it, than it is useless, it is not an disadvantage, and if it is an disadvantage than it would be only because of carelessness of an person.
xhoneyael

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 07:52:17 AM

Disruptive banking industry.Can you imagine when we transfer bitcoin to any place of the world with almost no fee
People are saying bitcoin is slow,compare that with banks and with banks fee
Will be really nice to see bitcoin and altcoin enviroment growth and finally win that war.For me it is kind of war between people and banks
i agree but itsmore likely a war between bitcoiner and world..
they will not adopt it until we cannot prove the good side in using bitcoin..
i think they will not take a risk in just possiility or potential..
this will only happen when bitcoin price got stable ..

phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 05:26:25 PM

i really like bitcoin itself and it has many factors and uses that i like but there is one thing i like best in bitcoin and that is its anonimity. i know it's not completely anonymous but compared to other payment processors, bitcoin is the best on anonimity.
although bitcoin remain anonymous has the disadvantage that you can not ask the bitcoin refund if it has been sent. therefore you should be careful
yah i know bitcoin transactions were irreversible Tongue i always double or even triple check the address where im going to send the btc, no worries. Wink
hoian0809
Legendary

Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 05:44:05 PM

With Bitcoin it is very possible to be able to send and get money anywhere in the world at any given time.
Anyone at anytime can verify transactions in the Bitcoin block chain.
Currently there are either no fees, or very low fees within Bitcoin payments.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 06:27:01 PM

With Bitcoin it is very possible to be able to send and get money anywhere in the world at any given time.

Its just funny that in another thread a guy cried to me about saying that the new bitcoin implementations would push the transaction fee higher.

Oh, bot so now we are worried that it goes from 15k satoshi to 30k satoshi, how horrible is that.

Meanwhile with the banking industry you pay 400$ + 10% comissions on a large bank transfer.

These guys are out of their minds.I wish we only had to cry about a few satoshi price increases, but they fail to realize that the banking industry is way more expensive.

mrsalve

Activity: 263

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:08:40 PM

That I can convert them to real cash fast. 1 business day.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Cxinbolen

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:11:58 PM

Its just funny that in another thread a guy cried to me about saying that the new bitcoin implementations would push the transaction fee higher.

Oh, bot so now we are worried that it goes from 15k satoshi to 30k satoshi, how horrible is that.

Meanwhile with the banking industry you pay 400$ + 10% comissions on a large bank transfer.

These guys are out of their minds.I wish we only had to cry about a few satoshi price increases, but they fail to realize that the banking industry is way more expensive.

It's because most people here are busy doing micro-transactions that are a buck or two and they don't want to lose those precious little cents.
Rumichbit

Activity: 132

Bsupra C. Member

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 08:14:32 PM

That you can earn amazing amounts of money and nobody in the outside world can notice it. While if you have some business out there and start having some success with them, envy will flow to you, and everybody will know how rich you are.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  Decentralized Multi-Level Hosting Platform  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
          BiTSupra     [ MLM    Raffles    Online Networking    Blog    BTT Thread    Learn More ]    
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
RealBitcoin

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 12:37:17 AM

That you can earn amazing amounts of money and nobody in the outside world can notice it. While if you have some business out there and start having some success with them, envy will flow to you, and everybody will know how rich you are.

Not just envy, but thieves and parasites too.

People have to realize that privacy is very important. You dont tell anybody if you got 10 kilograms of gold in your wardrobe, because everybody in your city will come and rob you. You also dont post on facebook how much cash you have in your house...

If you have obvious wealth then you need security too (guards, alarm system, fences, etc.), and need to protect what is yours.

Bitcoin really preserves privacy, or atleast partially.  Smiley

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 03:00:01 PM

The best thing about Bitcoin is that we can carry any amount of Bitcoin easily - virtually. Bitcoins are easy to use, there are no transfer fees, its like our own bank and anyone can earn bitcoins by mining also. Many countries has shown positive response towards bitcoin and in the long run Bitcoin has a very bright future.
xhoneyael

Activity: 462

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 04:24:51 PM

not all member here is like a big time who dont care about fee..
some member here do some faucet until now..its hard to earn 30k satoshi in faucet

RealBitcoin

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 05:09:20 PM

not all member here is like a big time who dont care about fee..
some member here do some faucet until now..its hard to earn 30k satoshi in faucet

But they get it into Faucetbox or Xapo, so the inter-faucet payment is free.

They only pay the fee when its withdrawn, and Xapo even covers those for you.

Small people should use those free payment processors.

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:42:51 PM

There can be a third party that can act as an intermediary for transactions, or something like an escrow service that ensures the seller completes their part of the transaction before releasing the payment.

then what is the point of using bitcoin? using a third party would be the same as using a bank or like using PayPal. and third parties don't come free either.
i think services need to built up their trust. for instance if steam starts accepting bitcoin, nobody would even think about not trusting it.
I think he meant escrow. Perhaps he is not aware of existing escrow services

freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 03:55:24 AM

There can be a third party that can act as an intermediary for transactions, or something like an escrow service that ensures the seller completes their part of the transaction before releasing the payment.

then what is the point of using bitcoin? using a third party would be the same as using a bank or like using PayPal. and third parties don't come free either.
i think services need to built up their trust. for instance if steam starts accepting bitcoin, nobody would even think about not trusting it.

It wouldn't be like using a bank, in our current system of central banking.  The money supply can't be manipulated and there wouldn't be a fractional reserve system, where you loan out several times more than what you have.

If bitcoin is going to get anywhere, it will need to enter the mainstream, and not having a dispute process for transactions will limit the number of people that will feel comfortable making payments like that.  They'll stick to their credit cards and traditional banking.
NoRespect

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 04:12:59 AM

For me its the low transaction fees, the fast confirmations and games are accepting it more and more now
I think that all people love
bitcoin has a very quick transactions with a small fee, even bank transactions in my country need to wait a few hours
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 07:55:22 PM

What I like best in Bitcoin is it's existence. As simple as that
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 09:08:49 PM

for me is its decentralized characteristic I have the freedom to have full control over what happens with my income and savings.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 09:42:57 PM

The bank fees internationally are very high, if we compare these fee with bitcoin fees then it is just nothing.
RealBitcoin

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 10:31:06 PM

The bank fees internationally are very high, if we compare these fee with bitcoin fees then it is just nothing.

The bank fees are ultra high, it can be considered an extra tax on your money.

Imagine the big companies like google or microsoft that deal internationally, they pay millions of dollars, just in banking transaction fees, can you imagine that?

And the banks really book alot of money, but I dont think the banks like the high transaction fees. Now you might think why the fuck they do not like it when they are profiting tons of money from it.

But actually they dont because, they would prefer if all transactions were faster. See if TX cost is high ,then people dont transact much to save on the fees, and because of this a big lump develops which slows down the economy.

If the TX speed were faster, then the banks would profit way more than from TX fees, because the prices of the assets would rise much faster (stock market, etc.)

So I believe a lot of banks work hard to minimize the TX fees as much as possible (because most of is is just a cost of AML/KYC background checks and risks).

SO that is why banks like blockchain technology that much.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: