Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:26:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MasterDoge [MDOGE] | Scrypt | PoW/PoS | 100M| Much Master, Many Nodes.  (Read 10322 times)
pravin

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:32:31 AM

ok ,so everything now works fine.. spread some hash here guys.. http://hashgoal.com/pool/MDOG/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:42:52 AM

Hi I tried to open the wallet and it says that the version is not compatible with my version of windows. It says to contact programmer about x32 or x64.  I have ran many wallets and never had this error.. any ideals
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:45:58 AM

wow, scammers get more creative every week. So the latest is to fake huge hashrates and get people to pay for the immense cost of production.....?    the fuck? Cheesy

thanks for posting pharma's pm btw.. whether you knew this or not  Roll Eyes is good to know there's a new trick around we should be wary of.

This is forked from XPH. And it did have some suspicious hash too. Makes you think.

Yes, we altered the XPH codebase which already had masternodes built in. Then again, every coin is a clone of another, did XPH have the patent rights over that paticular code base or something? Also, there was actually a two-hour pre-announcment prior to launching, giving miners and pools plenty of time prepare.
Lastly, we offer quite a generous buffet of possible bounties anyone can claim, miner, trader, or simple enthusiast. If you have any more questions, please feel free to post or PM me, thanks!

So the codebase creates wrong hashrate?
I am not blaming you, I thought xph had something fishy with it's codebase because of the huge hashrate.

Is this PM for real? LOL.

There has been no false creation of hash rate. It was the overwhelming amount of hashing very early in PoW that led to the issues we experienced earlier. We've manged to smoothly asscess it and are continuing forward. Yes; that PM is real, but really isn't important. You mentioned it and I saw it as an opportunity to clear the air in one response.
stackoverflow

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 05:59:37 AM

Current Difficulty    20,304.27207874  Grin

This ain't moving this year!
AminerMiner

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:28:19 AM

sheesh Shocked Shocked  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

minerjoen

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:40:15 AM

yeah i only dont know where that is comming from haha, its not from the pools..
The only thing i do know is that something is really wrong in here Cheesy

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 08:47:03 AM

The hashrate calculation (and therefore also the diff calculation) is totally wrong on this coin.

Don't believe the values.

I'm currently investigating what is going on and what is exactly "wrong" in the code but I have quite little time today. I'll report back when I know more.

I suggest not to invest a lot of money in mining this for obvious reasons.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Bitcoinman777

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:09:11 AM

Slack made:
https://masterdoge.slack.com/

Address:
MpghJRyxkv9wKCiprvnKSRrPPuSytvykMC

BTW:
Really stupendous claim by the pharma dev. Why pay 15%, everybody clones... everbody...

Donation address: 154
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:15:24 AM

The hashrate calculation (and therefore also the diff calculation) is totally wrong on this coin.

I'm currently investigating what is going on and what is exactly "wrong" in the code but I have quite little time today. I'll report back when I know more.

Thanks OC  do your stuff pal.
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 09:16:03 AM

BTW:
Really stupendous claim by the pharma dev. Why pay 15%, everybody clones... everbody...

Lol you don't seem to understand.. The code is (probably) "exploitable" i.e. somebody has a modified version of the daemon and generates arbitrary blocks without really having so much hash.. He just pushes a few buttons and gets blocks without really pushing that much hash in..  (and this results, if used wrong, in nethash and netdiff going so high...)

As said, I've got no proof yet, still investigating, but its very likely.

minerjoen

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:25:19 AM

Thanks for the info mate, and dont forget; its not up to you to investigate the source. So if you can not find out what's wrong, nobody is blaming you.

I hope to get some answers from the dev. ofc i stopped my miners because my reward was 1 mdoge in like 1 month if i look the block round time haha

TheMasterDoge (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:34:47 AM

BTW:

Lol you don't seem to understand.. The code is (probably) "exploitable" i.e. somebody has a modified version of the daemon and generates arbitrary blocks without really having so much hash.. He just pushes a few buttons and gets blocks without really pushing that much hash in..  (and this results, if used wrong, in nethash and netdiff going so high...)

Before I remove your pool as you requested on PM , I think it would be fair if you explained yourself, even to me OC Miner. If you refer to the Pharma coin ann page you post numerious postive, or possibly postive or interesting comments. MasterDoge is a clone of that very same coin you were parsing. How can you conclude that their coin isn't hampered, but ours, (THE SAME CODEBASE) is? That just doesn't process with me, can you please explain?

From Pharma :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082835.msg11675613#msg11675613

I'm really interested how this goes.. I don't see any dump yet, the Dev's still seem to hold all of their coins, so currently no one was hurt or no one profited here anyway. The Homepage looks nice, the Shop is still about to launch, masternodes are STILL increasing and working well, Chain is moving, Block explorer is the best you can get.. Hashrate was absolutely crazy during POW, only 2-3 % of Hash was on Suprnova even though there was around 8-20gh/s on the pool all the time... I saw peaks up to 500 gh/s on the official pool...

I double and triple checked the code to see if there was any flaw in the code but found nothing - everything looks legit from the code side. I even asked earlz to have a look again and he also did not find anything... For this  ultra insane amount of hash someone MUST have paid for.. So somehow these folks MUST get the money out at some point...

I'm not buying but I'm really eager to see what happens after 1.st July

Starin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 09:38:48 AM

BTW:

Before I remove your pool as you requested on PM , I think it would be fair if you explained yourself, even to me OC Miner. If you refer to the Pharma coin ann page you post numerious postive, or possibly postive or interesting comments. MasterDoge is a clone of that very same coin you were parsing. How can you conclude that their coin isn't hampered, but ours, (THE SAME CODEBASE) is? That just doesn't process with me, can you please explain?

From Pharma :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082835.msg11675613#msg11675613

I'm really interested how this goes.. I don't see any dump yet, the Dev's still seem to hold all of their coins, so currently no one was hurt or no one profited here anyway. The Homepage looks nice, the Shop is still about to launch, masternodes are STILL increasing and working well, Chain is moving, Block explorer is the best you can get.. Hashrate was absolutely crazy during POW, only 2-3 % of Hash was on Suprnova even though there was around 8-20gh/s on the pool all the time... I saw peaks up to 500 gh/s on the official pool...

I double and triple checked the code to see if there was any flaw in the code but found nothing - everything looks legit from the code side. I even asked earlz to have a look again and he also did not find anything... For this  ultra insane amount of hash someone MUST have paid for.. So somehow these folks MUST get the money out at some point...

There is a exploit probably you even didn't notice. It's obvious. Do you really believe someone is mining this coin 3ths scrypt? While litecoin price jumps to the moon. Its impossible. Definetly some hidden code causes that fake hash and you even don't know it. Try to clone another coin next time.

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 09:41:12 AM

BTW:

Oh I'm sorry, of course both codebase must  have that exploit.

You referenced to a quite old Post of me, at that point i thought it might be legit but with recent developments and after i had a deeper Look into this coin i am almost certain there is an exploit. I am wrapping everything up currently and waiting for someone else to confirm my findings and ill Report back then.

TheMasterDoge (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:46:55 AM

BTW:

You referenced to a quite old Post of me, at that point i thought it might be legit but with recent developments and after i had a deeper Look into this coin i am almost certain there is an exploit. I am wrapping everything up currently and waiting for someone else to confirm my findings and ill Report back then.

I appreciate that you will share your findings  and if need be, we will move to another codebase if you find any vulnerabilities or exploits in the current codebase.

Thanks
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:52:45 AM

I would like to know if the is any difference from the original Doge, mining method?
How long will it take to get the same value.
minerjoen

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:19:16 PM

BTW:

Lol you don't seem to understand.. The code is (probably) "exploitable" i.e. somebody has a modified version of the daemon and generates arbitrary blocks without really having so much hash.. He just pushes a few buttons and gets blocks without really pushing that much hash in..  (and this results, if used wrong, in nethash and netdiff going so high...)

From Pharma :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082835.msg11675613#msg11675613

I double and triple checked the code to see if there was any flaw in the code but found nothing - everything looks legit from the code side. I even asked earlz to have a look again and he also did not find anything... For this  ultra insane amount of hash someone MUST have paid for.. So somehow these folks MUST get the money out at some point...

I appreciate that you will share your findings  and if need be, we will move to another codebase if you find any vulnerabilities or exploits in the current codebase.

Thanks

but where does the hash comming frome? its not from a miner or a miner rig, this hash rate is impossible. How can it be that when i mine on suprnova the blockfound time is like 1289048329 hours for 1 block?

I mined almost all dogecoins ( especially darkdogecoin (doged ) and litedoge (ldoge) ) without any problems and i get many coins, this coin is just a waste of electrity because u get like nothing....

I suggest to relaunch this coin without all this crap, ask ldoge or doged dev's they know how to create a coin without problems.

Net Hashrate: 2,906,872.82 MH/s  this is not possible, so relaunch the coin without all this bugs or whatever it are.

jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:36:27 PM

i was mining supernova, my payments to wallet went through fine, all working in good order this end
gambino

Activity: 570

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:24:21 PM

if someone is buying this shit PM me (i have 40k now)
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 01:49:41 PM

My tries setting up a decent block explorer (insight) for this coin have failed so far.. Not really sure why, something seems to be wrong with the block structure.

If anyone is able to set it up it'll be greatly appreciated.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: