Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:48:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: updated  (Read 10400 times)
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 08:03:05 AM

So, your honest Usagi is actually a scumbag who is willing to pay for users to troll hes competition, while he wastes your hard earned coin on questionable "investments"

Oooh, pick me, pick me! I'll do it! Just send me the list of targets and I will troll the heck out of them for a salary in bitcoins Smiley

Although, now that the plan is out in the open, it might not work so good. But You could still pay me to put up posts.

This is what I am piecing together:

1. Around the time I put up my letter to shareholders on August 1st, Mircea and I have an argument on #bitcoin-assets where ciuciu and I call him out for not having an education. We did this because he was continuously slandering and berating Nefario for not having a financial education. Well it turns out that Mircea has no education at all (no post secondary education).
2. He puts me on ignore.
3. August 5th. Mircea contacts EskimoBob and possibly others, requesting that people create sock puppet accounts to discredit me on the forums.
4. Accounts are created in the 2nd and 3rd week of august -- particularly Puppet and Deprived.
5. Attacks begin before they're even out of the newbies forum. They literally leave the newbies forum, and head straight to the Securities forum and start trolling in my threads.
6. After a couple weeks I corner EskimoBob on IRC and he agrees to a contract, which he breaks, netting him a scammer tag accusation (currently under review by Maged).
7. In response to this, he posts logs of a conversation he had with SOMEONE, but with my name in place of whomever it was.
8. TWO DAYS LATER....
MPOE-PR announces that people are being awarded 10,000 shares of MPOE.ETF. Among them are trolls who have been attacking me, however noticably absent are Puppet and EskimoBob as they have outstanding scammer threads which are under review.

If I offered to do this mr. bear I assure you I have the resources. It is not a problem finding someone to do work like this, I assure you. This goes on in the real world all the time. Paid bashers. All the time. But I ask you; where are my employees? And who are my competitors? I am an insurance company. WTF? I'm the only one! Hot shit. EskimoBob OUTED himself on this one. It's so obvious. Right after "someone" offered to employ eskimobob (and a number of others probably), trolls start appearing and trashing my threads.

Isn't it ironic that they would try and lay the blame on me. Only problem is, it doesn't make sense and actually points to them.

What a pile of crap that is:

Usagi, stop lying. You know that we had this conversation and you offered me that stupid troll job of yours to help you spam your competition.  You also know,  I told you No!

I remembered another related conversation where you actually acknowledged our conversation:

This was happening 2012-09-08 around noon UTC:

Chaang-Noi      okay since i dont know anything im going to have a beer and smoke a cuban, best of luck with selling your secret info usagi
EskimoBob       usagi: For start I thought you are cool dude but after this priv chat we had and you offered ..., I am having really hard time trusting you.
*      usagi points out this is now the fourth time goat has been told that I don't have any info to sell and wouldn't sell it anyway Smiley
mircea_popescu  cigars and beer ? get out of the sticks.
DeaDTerra       YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHING MAN, YOUR A GOAT AND I AM SAILOR MOON. seriously guys go get a room, I am running out of funny comments here
usagi   EskimoBob I'm sorry
Chaang-Noi      <usagi> I'll sell you the info
EskimoBob       and this shit you have pulled today with "i have info but I can not tell" is childish and no wonder Chaang-Noi is crawling up your ares because of that Smiley
EskimoBob       bad time for jokes like that

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guruvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 02:25:13 PM

This is what I am piecing together:

1. Around the time I put up my letter to shareholders on August 1st, Mircea and I have an argument on #bitcoin-assets where ciuciu and I call him out for not having an education. We did this because he was continuously slandering and berating Nefario for not having a financial education. Well it turns out that Mircea has no education at all (no post secondary education).
2. He puts me on ignore.
3. August 5th. Mircea contacts EskimoBob and possibly others, requesting that people create sock puppet accounts to discredit me on the forums.
4. Accounts are created in the 2nd and 3rd week of august -- particularly Puppet and Deprived.
5. Attacks begin before they're even out of the newbies forum. They literally leave the newbies forum, and head straight to the Securities forum and start trolling in my threads.
6. After a couple weeks I corner EskimoBob on IRC and he agrees to a contract, which he breaks, netting him a scammer tag accusation (currently under review by Maged).
7. In response to this, he posts logs of a conversation he had with SOMEONE, but with my name in place of whomever it was.
8. TWO DAYS LATER....
MPOE-PR announces that people are being awarded 10,000 shares of MPOE.ETF. Among them are trolls who have been attacking me, however noticably absent are Puppet and EskimoBob as they have outstanding scammer threads which are under review.

If I offered to do this mr. bear I assure you I have the resources. It is not a problem finding someone to do work like this, I assure you. This goes on in the real world all the time. Paid bashers. All the time. But I ask you; where are my employees? And who are my competitors? I am an insurance company. WTF? I'm the only one! Hot shit. EskimoBob OUTED himself on this one. It's so obvious. Right after "someone" offered to employ eskimobob (and a number of others probably), trolls start appearing and trashing my threads.

Isn't it ironic that they would try and lay the blame on me. Only problem is, it doesn't make sense and actually points to them.

LOLZ.

1. And yet, he can still do math that works. He doesn't tell everyone they just don't get it after explaining his business in a way that makes sense3 to absolutely no one. He can tell me where the money is without having to resort to calling me names. Wish you could actually show us the money. Amazing how a man lacking formal education can be so much more financially, mathematically, and verbally skilled than 2 well educated people such as yourselves. Amazing
2. I bet he's not the only person who ignores you. It's not easy to ignore you, but it is a good idea.
3. Orly. You got proof that Mircea asked people to create puppet accounts? Mighty bold statement here.  
4. Yes. And we're now supposed to expect to believe other facts you dig up. Quite wrong on deprived, so...you really do just print "facts" to support your case, whether they're tru or not...,kinda like your accounting.
5. haha. that's because you're such an inspiring character.
6. this just proves how useless and petty you truly are...in fact, all of your scammer accusations this week are proving this.
7. I's so sure that's not your in the conversation e/ EskimoBob. He has no reason to lie about you, nor do I. AFAICT you're the one with the reason to lie about most of this.
8. No, I'm quite sure not everyone on the list is trolling you. In fact, that list has little to do with you. Why don't you stop thinking that you're the center of the universe, come down to reality, and stop blowing smoke up our asses. That list is of the people on the forum calling bullshit on ALL the scams, not just your scams.

Hey usagi - there's a difference between pointing out that your posts and accounting are based on unreality, falsehoods, and fiction, and actaul trolling. The difference is, you're trying to steal from your investors, and we're out here hoping that one or two have the sense to investigate for themselves. I'm not sure what you think your detractors' motivations are, but I can assure you - it's not competition (you're in a class alone, for a reason) - it's not to make money off manipulating stock prices. It's not to troll you mercilessly (though, that is starting to sound fun, but we'd have to dispense with all this financial mumbo jumbo that's so hard for you to understand.

You think everyone here is stupid compared to yourself. It's not true. We're seeing through the smoke & mirrors you've put up, and we're calling bullshit on that - accounting cannot equate to smoke & mirrors. The primary use for smoke & mirrors in accounting is theft. This suggests to me that you're a thief that hasn't yet been caught. Mostly because no one has really looked into your finances too much.

You try to pay someone to troll for you, then lie about it when you're caught, and then you have the gall to suggest we're trolling YOU? Again, disingenuous, at best....and outright lies at worst. Usagi, I'll say it.....there's not much truth that comes out of you. You're a habitual liar.

Everyone is starting to see right through you usagi. Your desperation is obvious, scam accusations every couple days, no one can be right around you, everyone is too stupid to understand what you're saying or doing......HUGE red flags.

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 02:58:48 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2012, 08:26:58 PM by Puppet

Dear mods, all of guruvan's posts in this thread are off-topic. Please move them and all responses to them to the Scam Accusations thread. I actively encourage people to speak their minds -- in the right place. And this ain't it. Thank you moderators.

Wait, so  you think you  can make libelous, baseless and off topic accusations in this thread, but the people you falsely accuse have no right to respond?
Really?
EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 08:12:20 PM

Usagi, stop trolling your own threads.
You are caught pants down over and over.... and over again.
Worst thing is, you have learned nothing.
Stop lying to your investors and to yourself. Get your act together. It's beyond pathetic!
BTW, I recommend you take the Accounting 101 in your local community college. And if they have, take some type of intro course to economics and investing. Make sure they include simple investment portfolio reporting. Or if this is way below you, spend some time with your favorite search engine.

Honestly, this is ridiculous! You can not even list your holdings with out some type of bull shit sprinkled all over it.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 06:15:02 AM

if you want mods to move offtopic posts you should've said so in the first post (local thread rules).
EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 08:52:54 AM

Usagi, stop trolling your own threads.
You are caught pants down over and over.... and over again.
Worst thing is, you have learned nothing.
Stop lying to your investors and to yourself. Get your act together. It's beyond pathetic!
BTW, I recommend you take the Accounting 101 in your local community college. And if they have, take some type of intro course to economics and investing. Make sure they include simple investment portfolio reporting. Or if this is way below you, spend some time with your favorite search engine.

Honestly, this is ridiculous! You can not even list your holdings with out some type of bull shit sprinkled all over it.

Dear mods, all of EskimoBob's posts in this thread are off-topic. Please move them and all responses to them to the Scam Accusations thread. I actively encourage people to speak their minds -- in the right place. And this ain't it. Thank you moderators.

1) Your statements are outdated and with prices that are incorrect. ("some type of bull shit sprinkled all over it")
2) You add stuff to "assets" like cost of transportation - wow, this is something new Smiley  ( "Accounting 101")
3) You want to ban everyone who is not agreeing with you and has questions/comments about your shady "accounting" methods - ("most of my post")

What is off-topic in my post?
So, if still think you have something to whine about, please feel free to do it... but direct it to /dev/null

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 10:20:07 AM

Dear Maged,

All of usagi's posts are also offtopic (strangely enough). Please move the entire bunch in the Twilight Zone. I'll take over this thread and aggressively post bunnies.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
pyrkne

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 07:42:35 PM

Dear Maged,

All of usagi's posts are also offtopic (strangely enough). Please move the entire bunch in the Twilight Zone. I'll take over this thread and aggressively post bunnies.

Lol bunny derailment.

~pyotr
Deprived

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 04:40:11 AM

Motion passed by 100%. All of my shareholders are happy.

Motion ID:148
Ticker symbol: BMF
Expires:2012-09-28
Required to pass motion:0%

Motion text

This is an opinion poll with no actionable result. As a shareholder, are you satisfied with BMF's management style? Please carefully consider the performance of the fund, and the actions I have taken to protect shareholders including weekly letters to shareholders, full disclosure of assets and trading, motions 80 and 124, and the current daily dividends policy before answering. Thank you and have a nice day. Note: If you are at all unsatisfied with the performance of this fund, as a shareholder, please do not hesitate to contact us at bmf@tsukino.ca and maybe we can work together to resolve any problems you are experiencing. Thank you!
Voting result
% to pass motion: 0
Voted Yea:8148
Voted Nay:0

You control over 8000 shares now?  Are there any other shareholders left at all?

Joking aside, would assume that anyone who was dissatisifed would have sold out - and though they would't be too happy about losing a large of their investment they no longer have any means to vote.
Deprived

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 04:55:05 AM

Oh - and how DID you get more yes votes than have EVER been in circulation?  You didn't by some chance transfer unsold ones to yourself to vote with (then send them back) did you?  I asked nefario about that particular nasty little trick a while back (by PM) but got no answer - so assume it IS possible for a company owner to generate as many yes votes on a motion as they like.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2012, 07:24:31 AM

Oh - and how DID you get more yes votes than have EVER been in circulation?  You didn't by some chance transfer unsold ones to yourself to vote with (then send them back) did you?  I asked nefario about that particular nasty little trick a while back (by PM) but got no answer - so assume it IS possible for a company owner to generate as many yes votes on a motion as they like.

Thats quite possible. I guess you wouldnt know without Nefario investigating.

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 08:39:03 AM

So there are 8000 shares, that puts the nav at 0.19.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 03:49:11 PM

Stop lying and trolling and demonizing usagi. These are voting shares not dividend shares.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 04:46:43 PM

Stop lying and trolling and demonizing usagi. These are voting shares not dividend shares.

Probably. I guess they also have a negative NAV so that his books make sense.
Ilikeham

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 08:26:27 PM

Usagi ----- you need to learn to just post the corps business and ignore the trolls, this thread is useless, I am unwilling to wade through pukepets nonsense.

what the hell the is going on? who cares what they think? Money talks, bullshit walks.

the trolls walk.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 08:32:20 PM

what the hell the is going on? who cares what they think? Money talks, bullshit walks.

Hows your bitcoinmax account ..talking??

the trolls walk.

No the scammers walk. They walk away with your coins.
pyrkne

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 02:06:07 AM

you need to learn to just post the corps business and ignore the trolls

Definite agree.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: