Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:51:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPROUTS sha256 pos+pow 10% at 5 days 芽菜货币  (Read 216051 times)
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 06:44:50 PM

SPROUT has no IPv6 support, it can't be listed on Yobit

How is PPC listed but SPRTS cant be?

I think the rules have changed on IPV6 support since PPC came out. That was a while ago. 2012 I think?
nikl

Activity: 635

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 06:46:57 PM

I see no reason in this question, because it's rule of exchange. I think it is better to fix it
and don't return to this question.
skyline247

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 06:51:15 PM

I'm just asking - not trying to cause a stir. Can you post a link to the IPV6 rule on coins. Please, and thank you for your time. I know you've got a lot on your plate.
CrazyCoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:00:30 PM

I'm just asking - not trying to cause a stir. Can you post a link to the IPV6 rule on coins. Please, and thank you for your time. I know you've got a lot on your plate.

Nothing has been done officially as regard to dealing with any exchange whatsoever.  Dev just now wants coin to be out there.  I know everyone has been curious and asking but he has not been ready until now.  We are looking into exchanges as we speak.  Stay tuned.

I SupportSprouts!!   SHA256  -  POW & POS TOGETHER!
Sprouts EXCHANGE!   PPC Fork!  Multiple POOLS!  Sprouts Homepage!
skyline247

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:02:27 PM

Meh. That got nowhere fast. I have rented some hash to throw at this. I'm sure it'll get listed somewhere just by the fact of the good community that is building here. This is an evolving coin, staking is working good, and the code is solid. Keep up the good work.
CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:10:27 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2015, 07:26:58 PM by CrazyCoins

Meh. That got nowhere fast. I have rented some hash to throw at this. I'm sure it'll get listed somewhere just by the fact of the good community that is building here. This is an evolving coin, staking is working good, and the code is solid. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for hanging and mining with us.  You know this coin will happen soon.  Dev didn't want it out there til now.  The hash rate and diff. has been through the roof most of the time.  People know.   They will soon know more.  I am itching to get going as everyone is.  Please keep one thing in mind.  It is a Holiday this weekend in places so some things may take a couple of days to finalize.  They will be finalized though SOON!!

CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:32:11 PM

I see no reason in this question, because it's rule of exchange. I think it is better to fix it
and don't return to this question.

Good point and is being looked over as well.  I know there is so much interest but there is nothing more that can be said right now until things have been agreed upon with the Dev and some other parties.  No use in speculation on what is going to happen today.  Mine and know that things are on time.

skyline247

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:39:48 PM

Thanks for hanging and mining with us.  You know this coin will happen soon.  Dev didn't want it out there til now.  The hash rate and diff. has been through the roof most of the time.  People know.   They will soon know more.  I am itching to get going as everyone is.  Please keep one thing in mind.  It is a Holiday this weekend in places so some things may take a couple of days to finalize.  They will be finalized though SOON!!

You're Welcome, and Agreed. The value lies in the preparation. It takes a Redwood tree up to 12 years before it bears it's first cone.
CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:57:53 AM

Thanks for hanging and mining with us.  You know this coin will happen soon.  Dev didn't want it out there til now.  The hash rate and diff. has been through the roof most of the time.  People know.   They will soon know more.  I am itching to get going as everyone is.  Please keep one thing in mind.  It is a Holiday this weekend in places so some things may take a couple of days to finalize.  They will be finalized though SOON!!

You're Welcome, and Agreed. The value lies in the preparation. It takes a Redwood tree up to 12 years before it bears it's first cone.

Very true.  I could tell that you could see the value from the start.  Along with a lot of others.

chisefu

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 08:39:40 AM

You can't compare a tree to software
godda04

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 08:42:45 AM

WTS 22k sprouts. PM if interested.
CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:16:12 AM

You can't compare a tree to software

Are you serious??  Thanks so much for your intellectual prowess lol.  I will try to put this as basic as i can so you can attempt to follow it.  See the name of the coin is Sprout.  A sprout is something small that grows into something large.  There have been references throughout this thread about when the Dev was going to be ready to release the coin. Some were joking and some was symbolic. Wow, i  am so blown away.  Thanks for your wonderfull comment. 

leonak

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 10:19:34 AM

dev we need exchange Smiley
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 10:24:01 AM

dev we need exchange Smiley

Re-Tweet to YoBit Exchange: https://twitter.com/AltMarketWatch/status/617639648588750849
CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 11:45:05 AM

We are trying to deal with them among others.  Re-Tweeting would be a good thing.  We will have more soon.  Open up your twitter accts.  Let's get this done!!!!

abstractednerve

Activity: 752

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 12:56:54 PM

Anyone find any commits where a coin has added ipv6?

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 02:16:03 PM

Anyone find any commits where a coin has added ipv6?

Not yet my friend.  It has been discussed though.  Check your messages abstractednerve.  Ignore everything because it has all changed lol.  I just need to talk to you about a couple of things.  We are sitting on GO on so many things including exchanges but I just need to talk to you first.  Then we will commit to all!!

CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 02:20:39 PM

I have confident.

I am going to send The Walrus after you MrEggman, coo coo ca choo coo coo coo ca choo!!!!!  lol

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 02:34:21 PM

I have confident.

I am going to send The Walrus after you MrEggman, coo coo ca choo coo coo coo ca choo!!!!!  lol

Now you make me want to listen to that song by the Beatles lol.
CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:10:39 PM

I have confident.

Now you make me want to listen to that song by the Beatles lol.

Yea the Beatles thing was asked by TrinityCoin and It was funny to me because I could not see it until he asked about it so I just went with it lol.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: