Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:14:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPROUTS sha256 pos+pow 10% at 5 days 芽菜货币  (Read 216051 times)
TrinityCoin

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 03:43:06 PM

Has anybody seen the Eggman?   lol jokin.  I am just a CRAZYman lol.  Anyway is there a way to get something out of the blockchain if you have some info like this: Status: 0/unconfirmed
Date: 7/6/2015 14:29
To:  (yours)
Credit: 918.323233 SPRTS
Net amount: +918.323233 SPRTS
Transaction ID: 192c28fab6b672e3a8a578a338568bbdb1f31f3a1831307719d874ec0093e8f2

I still have about 6 of these just like this buried in there.  I really doubt that there would be but I thought I would ask just in case.  Still no stake after 8 days.  Should change to 9 in a couple of hours.

One more thing if it matters.  The coins show up on my Overview page of that wallet as unconfirmed obviously.  If there is no way to get these out of the chain then is it possible to delete these transactions out of my wallet??  I just do not like seeing unconfirmed coins on my Overview page.  Especially as many as there are.  I am just weird that way.  Thanks

Go to transactions tab in Sprouts wallet. Right click any transaction. Click "Clear Orphans". Done.

CrazyCoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 03:46:48 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2015, 04:00:44 PM by CrazyCoins

Has anybody seen the Eggman?   lol jokin.  I am just a CRAZYman lol.  Anyway is there a way to get something out of the blockchain if you have some info like this: Status: 0/unconfirmed
Transaction ID: 192c28fab6b672e3a8a578a338568bbdb1f31f3a1831307719d874ec0093e8f2

I still have about 6 of these just like this buried in there.  I really doubt that there would be but I thought I would ask just in case.  Still no stake after 8 days.  Should change to 9 in a couple of hours.

One more thing if it matters.  The coins show up on my Overview page of that wallet as unconfirmed obviously.  If there is no way to get these out of the chain then is it possible to delete these transactions out of my wallet??  I just do not like seeing unconfirmed coins on my Overview page.  Especially as many as there are.  I am just weird that way.  Thanks

Go to transactions tab in Sprouts wallet. Right click any transaction. Click "Clear Orphans". Done.

Thanks TrinityCoin.  I almost hate to delete them just in case but I know they are gone.  I will just get them out of my sight lol.

I SupportSprouts!!   SHA256  -  POW & POS TOGETHER!
Sprouts EXCHANGE!   PPC Fork!  Multiple POOLS!  Sprouts Homepage!
CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 03:53:11 PM

Whats up with

https://gorilla.exchange/market?pair=SPRT/BUCKS

Did spots take off with coins :/

Looks like it... site still down. Sorry Crazycoins, you have faith in Spots but he is a conartist.

I am not one to burn bridges.  He has not done anything in the slightest way bad to me.  I am not ready to just throw him under the bus.  I don't know exactly what was done or how much damage was done.  He only briefly told me what happened and said it would be up soon.  If I see differently then I would probably react differently.  Until then I am willing to give the man a chance with a couple more days.

CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 03:58:17 PM

Just updated the SPROUTS wallet to the OP links v0.1.2.2, Synced up from fresh with -reservebalance=9999999 so I wouldn't stake then once I was in sync I restarted the wallet to run like normal and am earning stakes.

THAT"S IT!!!  I don't know if I did it exactly right but I put that reservebalance=9999999 in my conf and redid the whole blockchain and then shut it down and removed the reservebalance=9999999 and restarted and got a stake in about 1 minute.  Thanks for posting what you did!!

TrinityCoin

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:11:42 PM

One more thing if it matters.  The coins show up on my Overview page of that wallet as unconfirmed obviously.  If there is no way to get these out of the chain then is it possible to delete these transactions out of my wallet??  I just do not like seeing unconfirmed coins on my Overview page.  Especially as many as there are.  I am just weird that way.  Thanks

Thanks TrinityCoin.  I almost hate to delete them just in case but I know they are gone.  I will just get them out of my sight lol.

They are probably still in there somewhere you just dont have to look at them lol. My blocks stopped staking altogether (1% or less probability listed) so I recombined into larger blocks, try again in 5 days.

CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:17:37 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2015, 04:43:16 PM by CrazyCoins

Thanks TrinityCoin.  I almost hate to delete them just in case but I know they are gone.  I will just get them out of my sight lol.

They are probably still in there somewhere you just dont have to look at them lol. My blocks stopped staking altogether (1% or less probability listed) so I recombined into larger blocks, try again in 5 days.

How large??  If you don't mind me asking.  Here is a better way to phrase it.  Most of mine are 800 or more.  Some are as small as 400 though.  I would think that they would be large enough but maybe not.

EDIT:  I just went back over to look at my wallet and another one is staking.  It was showing at a little over 1% a few minutes ago.  The coin days on all my coins have at least doubled and a couple have tripled.  Example is if 400 coins were put in then the coin day is now 800.  If 900 were put in then the coin day might be 2700.  The age will stay at between 1-9 days though.  I am not real clear on that part but one thing about those % til stake, it says that that % is only valid for 10 minutes and then it will change.  That is probably why I went from just over 1% a few minutes ago to now it is staking.  Just trying to reason it out.  The coin age thing doubling or tripling is something I don't understand.  Maybe That is like the weight?Huh

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 05:26:55 PM

Whats up with

Looks like it... site still down. Sorry Crazycoins, you have faith in Spots but he is a conartist.

Trinity knows exactly what is going on and is merely spreading more FUD

We have not hidden the fact it has been getting attacked for the past three days. Trinity is well aware of this and also know I have absolutely zero access to coins or the backend of the exchange; this is MP-Hosting, the people running the exchange. Don't play stupid

skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:37:26 PM

Whats up with

We have not hidden the fact it has been getting attacked for the past three days. Trinity is well aware of this and also know I have absolutely zero access to coins or the backend of the exchange; this is MP-Hosting, the people running the exchange. Don't play stupid

Thanks for the update Spots. Any idea when it will be back up and running?
CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 06:37:52 PM

Whats up with

Please elaborate on how he/she knows that information.

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 07:39:16 PM

Whats up with

Thanks for the update Spots. Any idea when it will be back up and running?

Here is a short set of posts regarding GorillaExchange.  There may be more there but this was all I read.  This might be the place to get info other than me so much.  I said what took place in our brief discussion the other night when I was at ccex trying to get more info on how we could get on there without going through the vote process.  Personally I do not keep a balance on exchanges unless I am trying to buy or sell something.  They want you to have a balance there in order to vote.  Maybe I will stick some in until I can find a way around it.  I have one more idea with them though.  oh yea....the link lol  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059159.msg11830446#msg11830446  More Exchanges are close i think.  So hopefully we will have a larger choice soon.  Thanks

CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 08:01:55 PM

Just updated the SPROUTS wallet to the OP links v0.1.2.2, Synced up from fresh with -reservebalance=9999999 so I wouldn't stake then once I was in sync I restarted the wallet to run like normal and am earning stakes.

I have 3 staked now after doing this.

I think you also asked about the gorilla exchange and I only answered the second question.  I did not ask iGotSpots.  He just voluntarily added us.  Maybe he saw that we were looking for an exchange.  I don't know.  I was going there the other night to join the exchange and the Terms and Conditions link was broken so I didn't join and sent a message to hims letting him know it was broke.  He was not already aware of it and said that he would have someone look at it in the morning.  Probably a freak thing that the link was down before all this happened but since it did, I still do not have an account there until this is over.  Then I will try again i guess.  I was not even aware that he had an exchange or I probably WOULD have gone there to see.  There were people asking for an exchange.  Things happen for a reason.  I think that this coin will be on the exchanges at exactly the time it is supposed to be there.  I am not just sitting on my hands hoping that will happen on its own though.

SpiryGolden

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 08:09:40 PM

24/7 Crypto News
Presents

For tips in Sprouts: SSDbpVDaoPXK293aLsSo553eu4H3usyyqo
CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:15:25 PM

24/7 Crypto News
Presents

For tips in Sprouts: SSDbpVDaoPXK293aLsSo553eu4H3usyyqo

That looks fantastic!!  Thanks

I see the Tips addy now lol.  You spent some of your time on it so give me a sec and I will send you some.

EDIT:  7 staking now since i followed the instructions above.  New Wallets with 0 balance should not have to do anything except sync to the blockchain as normal.

abstractednerve

Activity: 752

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:17:57 PM

"MrEggman is a mysterious Chinese developer who is allegedly wanted by the Chinese government for thwarting censorship. In the underground Chinese liberty circles, he is known as the Father of the Chinese Freedom Movement and actively speaks out against the tyranny of the current party leaders."

Heavy.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:26:11 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2015, 09:43:39 PM by CrazyCoins

"MrEggman is a mysterious Chinese developer who is allegedly wanted by the Chinese government for thwarting censorship. In the underground Chinese liberty circles, he is known as the Father of the Chinese Freedom Movement and actively speaks out against the tyranny of the current party leaders."

Heavy.

The article /write-up looks great to me!!   That is heavy and I did not know that.       *****Much Respect MrEggman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*****

I already liked this coin but now I have a new respect for it as well.

Time to tweet in a few!!  Verifying first.

abstractednerve

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 11:27:12 PM

Heavy.

The article /write-up looks great to me!!   That is heavy and I did not know that.       *****Much Respect MrEggman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*****

I already liked this coin but now I have a new respect for it as well.

Time to tweet in a few!!  Verifying first.

It's legit man. I also heard that mreggman might just not be a mister but a misses!

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

skyline247

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 11:47:41 PM

Anyone know the latest on Gorilla Exchange? Attack must have been pretty serious?
abstractednerve

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 12:48:08 AM

Anyone know the latest on Gorilla Exchange? Attack must have been pretty serious?

i'm not sure, but this is crypto so,anything is possible

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:29:09 AM

There is a link up above at #511.  Things will probably announced there if/when there is any info.  I will try to keep an eye on it also.  We are not waiting on that though.  We are going ahead dealing with other exchanges.  Good to see you still hanging here skyline247.

skyline247

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:43:09 AM

There is a link up above at #511.  Things will probably announced there if/when there is any info.  I will try to keep an eye on it also.  We are not waiting on that though.  We are going ahead dealing with other exchanges.  Good to see you still hanging here skyline247.

Spots just replied to me in C-Cex trollbox. Tough break. Here is his update - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvEcaP8efbg&feature=youtu.be
  Things are getting rough in Cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: