Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:08:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HashPay - Mine and help support the price. HashPayPool.com ONLINE!  (Read 32081 times)
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:10:57 PM

Where is the ICO and is it running right now?

The ICO is not running at the moment but we predict that it will be up in less than 12 hours.

Ya I think the ICO price should be higher so miners don't get fucked with their costs mate Smiley

Since this a community concern we are actively trying to come up with a solution. We will propose something in a bit!

Exactly the answer i kinda was waiting for. Hoping for a good solution it would be shame to crash the coin with an unfortunate ico
hashpay (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:12:55 PM

The ICO is not running at the moment but we predict that it will be up in less than 12 hours.

Ya I think the ICO price should be higher so miners don't get fucked with their costs mate Smiley

Since this a community concern we are actively trying to come up with a solution. We will propose something in a bit!
Thanks for that speedy response and like the community says if the ICO is way cheaper than the cost for mining the coin it doesn't really give us miners much incentive to continue mining your coin right Smiley Just saying.... Cheers

We have a proposal!
What about pumping up our HashPayPool.com reward scheme? We will double the ICO price by cutting the offered coins by half and give miners a 7 HAP bonus each time they find a block in the official pool. (This bonus is distributed through all the miners).

What about that?
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 06:22:40 PM

Thanks for that speedy response and like the community says if the ICO is way cheaper than the cost for mining the coin it doesn't really give us miners much incentive to continue mining your coin right Smiley Just saying.... Cheers

We have a proposal!
What about pumping up our HashPayPool.com reward scheme? We will double the ICO price by cutting the offered coins by half and give miners a 7 HAP bonus each time they find a block in the official pool. (This bonus is distributed through all the miners).

What about that?

Nice for the other pools Smiley

Do you want me to close now or later ? Wink

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:22:48 PM

We have a proposal!

What about that?

Burn the ico simple

Or sell them at 10k each and any sold will go straight into buy wall 1 percent less
xPooky

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:24:42 PM

We have a proposal!

What about that?

Burn the ico simple
burning the ico coins is good idea, anyway there is no point in ico after trading starts
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:27:14 PM

ICO and Trading

-The ICO will start once HashPay is listed on it's first exchange.
-30% of the 5M coin supply will be available for buying at a rate of 0.00002 BTC/HAP.
-The ICO will last 5 days and all the unsold coins will be burned.

LOL 30% premine!!  Grin
NoobKidOnTheBlock

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:31:05 PM

We have a proposal!

What about that?

Nice for the other pools Smiley

Do you want me to close now or later ? Wink
Preach on OC preach on Wink lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:32:42 PM

Wait stay with me now on this one folks why not BURN ALL THE ICO COINS and only have the mined coins as the total supply!! There's your incentive to make this coin MOON in price right there Wink FUCK the ICO burn all the coins!!!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

kubuminer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:14:51 PM

Guys @BinPool - http://hash.binpool.com/ - up and launch
matveevka
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 08:16:56 AM

Exchange?
DigitalDayTraders

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 09:24:02 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2015, 09:56:24 AM by DigitalDayTraders

Exchange?

The coin's been in existence for less than 48 hours, it's not listed on an exchange yet. If it were, it would be in the original post.

Edit: Granted, that doesn't mean that it can't simultaneously be listed on an exchange at the time it's released, but if it's a 0 premine coin, what would there even be to buy? On another note, I for one am not too impressed with a lot of the coins being pumped out like crazy. This coin doesn't even have a built in messaging feature. No white paper either to speak of. I'll be mining it as I do all new scrypt releases, but won't be investing a dime of fiat for quite some time.

Edit 2: Can you explain this error to me? I imagine it may have something to do with the nature of the coin and it's centering around hashing, but I am confused either way.
http://digitaldaytraders.com/files/images/hashpay_error_generate.png
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 12:32:46 PM

try
setgenerate 1 -1

Huh
cryptoVIP

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 01:01:27 PM

Scrypt crap! Grin

Fomo

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 01:15:48 PM

Can I mine this with my 7970s decently or not?
hashpay (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 01:25:58 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2015, 02:42:00 PM by hashpay

Hello Community, this will be the first of the semi-daily updates we will be doing. Having everyone on the same page is one of our main goals!

We had a really good launch yesterday, everything went as planned and we are now rolling, don't forget that HashPay launched and one of it's biggest features launched with it, the HashPayPool. Some of you may have read a bit about this pool and you can do that by reading the OP but basically what this "special" pool does is sell your hashes as processing power to third parties, and we already have clients! But we need some more miners there so we can have enough hash to sell (part of this profit will go into building buy-walls).
Don't forget that this pool is ALREADY OUT, and we are thinking of this as something that can revolutionise pooling, a bit like multipooling did.  
So that's the first thing we ask you is that you please move some of your miners to HashPayPool.

The second thing we need now is an exchange so we can kick-off our HashPay Coin Offer. We ask the community to tweet at the main exchanges so they take a look at our project and decide to add us.
The dev team also made a decision about the HCO and the initial value for the coins, we've heard miners and other members and decided that 1/3 of the HCO coins will be burned and the price will be raised 33%, keeping the same total value (30 BTC) but giving the coins more value.

This week the dev team will be working on a webshop that will allow anyone to buy processing power directly from the HashPayPool, giving us some more exposure and hopefully more clients.
Scheduled to be out soon (although not predicted by the roadmap) is also the price support plan (also know as "How are the buy walls gonna work?").

Exchange?

The coin's been in existence for less than 48 hours, it's not listed on an exchange yet. If it were, it would be in the original post.

Edit: Granted, that doesn't mean that it can't simultaneously be listed on an exchange at the time it's released, but if it's a 0 premine coin, what would there even be to buy? On another note, I for one am not too impressed with a lot of the coins being pumped out like crazy. This coin doesn't even have a built in messaging feature. No white paper either to speak of. I'll be mining it as I do all new scrypt releases, but won't be investing a dime of fiat for quite some time.

Edit 2: Can you explain this error to me? I imagine it may have something to do with the nature of the coin and it's centering around hashing, but I am confused either way.
http://digitaldaytraders.com/files/images/hashpay_error_generate.png

Thank you for pointing this out, the dev is not up yet but I'm gonna make sure this problem reaches him ASAP.
About the messaging features, we were actually thinking about adding it to HashPay before launch but the we got to the conclusion that technologies like that are a bit of a fad, having very little or sometimes even none, user value.

And a whitepaper is coming, ETA is 2-3 weeks Smiley
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 05:52:17 PM

Well I do think that your idea for burning an amount of the ICO coins and raising the price for the ICO coins is definitely a good idea and start in the right direction Smiley Then at least the people who mined the coin will still have good opportunity to make some good money from this coin Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Big Bitcoin

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 07:19:31 PM

Agreed. They need an incentive to mine the coins and thus distribute it to more people.
leonak

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 07:22:47 PM

ICO will be hosted where? Escrow?
B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 07:24:27 PM

That question should of been asked first.
Not too many exchanges will host an ICO without payment ... Cex .. Trex
Yobit will kill the coin.

Good luck with this one.
hashpay (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 07:49:33 PM

That question should of been asked first.
Not too many exchanges will host an ICO without payment ... Cex .. Trex
Yobit will kill the [Suspicious link removed]d luck with this one.

We are thinking about using http://crowdsale.io/, they already hosted 3 ICO's very successfully and kindly agreed to host ours! More details will be out soon (later today or tomorrow morning).
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: