Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:14:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HashPay - Mine and help support the price. HashPayPool.com ONLINE!  (Read 32075 times)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:49:11 PM

So after reading the OP again it kind of sounds like all your doing is a multipool which will pay dividends to miners in HASHPAY? Is that kind of what I'm gathering from this? I might have read it wrong lol But I don't see how any of this is saving any electricity costs because someone is paying for the electricity to mine somewhere right?? I dunno just asking some questions lol

hashpaypool.com looks and acts like a normal 1% fee scrypt pool. The big thing behind it is that it sells people's hashes to a third party, using that money to directly support HAP on the market thus making the HAP miners just mined using the pool worth more.
Okay and what do you charge these supposed third parties for the hash? Wouldn't they just mine at any other 1% fee pool because it would be cheaper because you wouldn't be making anything without having to charge more right or it would be completely pointless right?? I guess what I am asking is can you give me a detailed analysis of exactly how this would work? Like how would you sell the hashes to third parties? What would you charge the third parties? Things like that.  I'm only asking because I'm just trying to figure out exactly how you guys are planning to make this project work the way that you are claiming for it to work Smiley Cheers

Keep in mind that the talked third parties are people that need processing power but do NOT have any interest in crypto or even know what a "pool" is. This are people that have bog processing power needs. People that use Amazon's Cloud, Google cloud platform or even sabalcore.com.
At the moment, there is no website acting as a platform to sell the processing power to the third parties ( it's the next thing on our goalmap) but we have some people lined up to try the service.
In terms of prices... it will vary with the amount of power available at hashpaypool.com at any given moment. We are looking to have long (1 week+) contracts made and the prices would still need to be discussed. We came up with some numbers that tell us the final profit should be close to 1/3 of what the total hashes in the pool would bought for in a website like nicehash.com.
Keep in mind that this is just the beginning and backend adjustments might help boost this profit ratio.
Okay now I'm completely lost lol Is it just me or does anyone else not quite get what they are saying? I mean I'm thinking that you are saying that people that mine at your pool instead of mining coins their hashes would be rented or sold out to these third party people and you guys would be using the funds that they pay you with to purchase HASHPAY from the market at market price to give to the miners that have contributed their hashes to the pool?? Is that something like what you are saying? Also you say that you have some people lined up to try the service, are these like just friends of yours or are they actual like possible customers that you didn't know before this idea for this project came about? I just want to make sure that I completely understand the whole concept that you guys are putting out there for this coin lol It's always nice for the people investing in a coin to fully know exactly what the plans are for the coin they are investing in right Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hashpay (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:28:26 PM

So after reading the OP again it kind of sounds like all your doing is a multipool which will pay dividends to miners in HASHPAY? Is that kind of what I'm gathering from this? I might have read it wrong lol But I don't see how any of this is saving any electricity costs because someone is paying for the electricity to mine somewhere right?? I dunno just asking some questions lol

hashpaypool.com looks and acts like a normal 1% fee scrypt pool. The big thing behind it is that it sells people's hashes to a third party, using that money to directly support HAP on the market thus making the HAP miners just mined using the pool worth more.
Okay and what do you charge these supposed third parties for the hash? Wouldn't they just mine at any other 1% fee pool because it would be cheaper because you wouldn't be making anything without having to charge more right or it would be completely pointless right?? I guess what I am asking is can you give me a detailed analysis of exactly how this would work? Like how would you sell the hashes to third parties? What would you charge the third parties? Things like that.  I'm only asking because I'm just trying to figure out exactly how you guys are planning to make this project work the way that you are claiming for it to work Smiley Cheers

Keep in mind that the talked third parties are people that need processing power but do NOT have any interest in crypto or even know what a "pool" is. This are people that have bog processing power needs. People that use Amazon's Cloud, Google cloud platform or even sabalcore.com.
At the moment, there is no website acting as a platform to sell the processing power to the third parties ( it's the next thing on our goalmap) but we have some people lined up to try the service.
In terms of prices... it will vary with the amount of power available at hashpaypool.com at any given moment. We are looking to have long (1 week+) contracts made and the prices would still need to be discussed. We came up with some numbers that tell us the final profit should be close to 1/3 of what the total hashes in the pool would bought for in a website like nicehash.com.
Keep in mind that this is just the beginning and backend adjustments might help boost this profit ratio.
Okay now I'm completely lost lol Is it just me or does anyone else not quite get what they are saying? I mean I'm thinking that you are saying that people that mine at your pool instead of mining coins their hashes would be rented or sold out to these third party people and you guys would be using the funds that they pay you with to purchase HASHPAY from the market at market price to give to the miners that have contributed their hashes to the pool?? Is that something like what you are saying? Also you say that you have some people lined up to try the service, are these like just friends of yours or are they actual like possible customers that you didn't know before this idea for this project came about? I just want to make sure that I completely understand the whole concept that you guys are putting out there for this coin lol It's always nice for the people investing in a coin to fully know exactly what the plans are for the coin they are investing in right Smiley Cheers

No problem! I'll try to make it a little bit clearer:

1. You mine HAP at hashpaypool.com.
2. Your processing power is sold to a third party.
3. A percentage of the profits are used to support the price (with buy-walls, not with direct buying through the sell orders, all the coins caught in the buy-walls are returned to miners through pooling bonuses).

The people ready to try the service are friends, we are expecting to have our first customers when the website is out.
hashpay (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:11:53 PM

Today we have something to ask you.
If you're a miner that happens to be mining hashpay please point some of your hashes to hashpaypool.com, that will significantly help HashPay!

Thank you
Bad Blood

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 06:31:05 PM

Today we have something to ask you.
If you're a miner that happens to be mining hashpay please point some of your hashes to hashpaypool.com, that will significantly help HashPay!

Thank you

I'll point my my rigs at it. Not much but it may help.
Strigori

Activity: 45
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:18:03 PM

This coin looks cool. I'll be pointing my 2 7970's rigs at it.
Adderral

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:45:20 PM

Coin looks like it has some good developments already. Wonder what the Processing Power Shop is about?

hashpay (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:03:51 PM

Coin looks like it has some good developments already. Wonder what the Processing Power Shop is about?

Hey!

The processing power shop is all about reaching potential costumers through an easy to use interface, maximizing profits and helping the coin.
Black Fire

Activity: 154

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:10:50 PM

Saw this on my twitter feed. Great concept and attentive dev. I'm in. 

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 140 Cryptos  ● Multicoin Dice and Lottery  >>
██████████    <<  ● Secure Platform API Support  ● Intuitive Interface with Chat  >>
Manipulator

Activity: 130

Moving markets!

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:43:01 PM

I like that fact that they use the proceeds to buy hap off the market and thus making a demand for it more than there normally would be. I also like the nice low supply of coins too.
newminerz

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:37:15 PM

when you buy at crowdsale.io when do we get the coins?
Disturbia

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:38:57 PM

You get them when the ico is sold out or if the time runs out. If it sells out before the time they will send the coins shorty after.
hashpay (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:39:37 PM

Hey!

The coins will be distributed by the dev team once the ICO is over (souldout or the five day period comes to an end)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:40:51 PM

Hey WTF is this Trojan.Win32.IRCbot.web from the Hashpay-qt.exe wallet guys??? Anyone explain this to me please and thank you

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

justinetime

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:42:10 PM

Hey WTF is this Trojan.Win32.IRCbot.web from the Hashpay-qt.exe wallet guys??? Anyone explain this to me please and thank you
WTF?
Again...!
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:45:18 PM

Seems it's a backdoor trojan virus that can give hackers access to your computer from what I've read

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:47:01 PM

WTF?
Again...!
Apparently just did a full scan with my virus checker while I was out getting groceries and this is what I came back to was it saying that the hashpay-qt.exe had that malware detected in it mate!! So I am wondering if anyone else checked their wallets

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:53:23 PM

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5170282d3dceed5df01cb5d3f3cbb378d5e466768f1cdaa808734436362bd38f/analysis/1435963356/
Here's the Virustotal scan I did after my virus scan detected this just so people don't think I'm stirring the pot or anything

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

badam

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:24:23 PM

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5170282d3dceed5df01cb5d3f3cbb378d5e466768f1cdaa808734436362bd38f/analysis/1435963356/
Here's the Virustotal scan I did after my virus scan detected this just so people don't think I'm stirring the pot or anything

In my opinion iit is just a false detect like any other older litecoin source. I am using a pretty good antivirus which detects suspicious behavior and any modification in registry and other system components, also running wallets sandboxed and didnt found anything that may raise any concern. I am very careful with wallets but i assume to say that this one is safe even if it gets a detection
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:43:07 PM

In my opinion iit is just a false detect like any other older litecoin source. I am using a pretty good antivirus which detects suspicious behavior and any modification in registry and other system components, also running wallets sandboxed and didnt found anything that may raise any concern. I am very careful with wallets but i assume to say that this one is safe even if it gets a detection
Ya my virus checker has always deleted any wallets I've downloaded before even letting them get onto my computer if there was malware detected which is why I found it very odd that I've had the Hashpay wallet running smoothly for over a week now and just cause I was going out shopping I decided to run a full virus scan on my computer and that's just what I came home to so I found it quite odd as well.  Like I said I wasn't trying to stir the pot or nothing I was just wondering why after a week of running the wallet all of a sudden my virus checker decided to pick it up when I did a full scan that's all and then when I virustotal'd it I also got the same results.  So I was just curious if anyone else had the same shit happen but it's the type of Trojan that it said was contained that had me worried the most because it's a supposedly a backdoor Trojan that can give people access to your computer and I didn't want to be playing around with anything like that you know.  Anyways Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Accommodation

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:11:32 AM

I haven't had and issue and i used Eset to check after wallet was installed and no issues at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: