Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:28:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HashPay - Mine and help support the price. HashPayPool.com ONLINE!  (Read 32084 times)
Coingrab

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Got to get them all!

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:07:50 AM

It's still trolly imo. You come form another coin and try to at the least instill fud or sow fear. Yes sandboxing is a great idea until it can be proved beyond a doubt and is just good safe practice. As for it being my venture it's not. I am just a supporter of this coin project among others.

The Minion

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:09:33 AM

Seem all a big tadoo over nothing really. I'm happy I bought some.
CrazyCoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:29:22 AM

I come from MANY coins.  You have no idea lol.  If you would like to get into THAT then we can.  Might be unwise to do so for you.  I would be coming from this coin if I believed in it.  I mine all over.  Look,  I stated my opinion.  Thats all.  If you are happy with what you have then I am all happy for you.  I am not kidding.  I like that word trolly also.  That is a new one on me.  This is someones thread.  I did not come here to disrespect his thread.  Nor do I think that I really did.  That was not my intention.  I see holes and things that to me seem wrong.  I guess maybe I did come across as shrill as you put it.  Sorry about that.  I hope that I am not being shrill now.  Enjoy your coin.  I know it is not YOURS lol.  I have read the thread.  If it is something that you believe in then go for it.  It may be the next great coin.  I already said that we BOTH could be wrong and that I hoped that I was the one that is wrong.  If or when you make a killing off of this coin then you can rub my face all in the mud ok??  If on the other hand I am correct then I will just feel that I did the right thing by stating my opinion.  I do not want ANYONE to lose.  Anybody that knows me will tell you that.  I would really prefer not to have to come back in here just to s......nevermind.  Can we just agree to disagree??  I have nothing at all against you.  I would hope that you have nothing against me.  Have a good one everybody.   Grin

I SupportSprouts!!   SHA256  -  POW & POS TOGETHER!
Sprouts EXCHANGE!   PPC Fork!  Multiple POOLS!  Sprouts Homepage!
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 01:43:05 PM

I come from MANY coins.  You have no idea lol.  If you would like to get into THAT then we can.  Might be unwise to do so for you.  I would be coming from this coin if I believed in it.  I mine all over.  Look,  I stated my opinion.  Thats all.  If you are happy with what you have then I am all happy for you.  I am not kidding.  I like that word trolly also.  That is a new one on me.  This is someones thread.  I did not come here to disrespect his thread.  Nor do I think that I really did.  That was not my intention.  I see holes and things that to me seem wrong.  I guess maybe I did come across as shrill as you put it.  Sorry about that.  I hope that I am not being shrill now.  Enjoy your coin.  I know it is not YOURS lol.  I have read the thread.  If it is something that you believe in then go for it.  It may be the next great coin.  I already said that we BOTH could be wrong and that I hoped that I was the one that is wrong.  If or when you make a killing off of this coin then you can rub my face all in the mud ok??  If on the other hand I am correct then I will just feel that I did the right thing by stating my opinion.  I do not want ANYONE to lose.  Anybody that knows me will tell you that.  I would really prefer not to have to come back in here just to s......nevermind.  Can we just agree to disagree??  I have nothing at all against you.  I would hope that you have nothing against me.  Have a good one everybody.   Grin
I have to agree with Crazycoins because I've seen him in many other threads and he definitely isn't one to troll or FUD a coin! I do also understand where people who have invested in this coin are coming from as well because they wouldn't want to see any BTC they have invested into this coin go to waste either!! I also apologize if my asking about the hit my virus checker picked up was anything to be concerned about I just never had it happen before lol But anyways I wish everyone the best of luck with HashPay and hopefully their pool will work out the way that they are intending for it to work out and everyone who has invested time and money into this coin can turn a profit!! Cheers Wink

(P.S - The people you need to worry about are the ones who show up randomly in coin threads posting in BIG RED LETTERS SCAM!! and shit like that, not the people who just ask general questions or raise genuine concerns)

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:47:04 PM

I have to agree with Crazycoins because I've seen him in many other threads and he definitely isn't one to troll or FUD a coin! I do also understand where people who have invested in this coin are coming from as well because they wouldn't want to see any BTC they have invested into this coin go to waste either!! I also apologize if my asking about the hit my virus checker picked up was anything to be concerned about I just never had it happen before lol But anyways I wish everyone the best of luck with HashPay and hopefully their pool will work out the way that they are intending for it to work out and everyone who has invested time and money into this coin can turn a profit!! Cheers Wink

(P.S - The people you need to worry about are the ones who show up randomly in coin threads posting in BIG RED LETTERS SCAM!! and shit like that, not the people who just ask general questions or raise genuine concerns)

Thanks for you understanding and knowing me for just bringing up points.  Personally I would not apologize for bringing up the virus thing.  It is totally untrue that all or most anti-viruses say that most  wallets are viruses.  Not good ones that are set correctly anyway.  Either way, again. I do not have time to play with it but I DO wish you all luck!  Maybe this coin is IT.  I hope so.  See ya!!

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:09:21 PM

Thanks for you understanding and knowing me for just bringing up points.  Personally I would not apologize for bringing up the virus thing.  It is totally untrue that all or most anti-viruses say that most  wallets are viruses.  Not good ones that are set correctly anyway.  Either way, again. I do not have time to play with it but I DO wish you all luck!  Maybe this coin is IT.  I hope so.  See ya!!
Well like I stated before was it was just the type of malware that my virus checker said was contained that had me concerned whatsoever because I've heard of false positives before with built in miner's for coin wallets but like I said I didn't want to stir the pot or discourage anyone from investing into this coin or whatever and do hope that anyone who is invested in this coin does have everything work out for them like the Devs have supposedly planned for it too!! Anyways Good Luck with the coin everyone and CrazyCoins don't fret mate you haven't ever in my opinion deliberately caused any FUD or trolled any coin threads from my recollection mate Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:31:32 PM

I come from MANY coins.  You have no idea lol.  If you would like to get into THAT then we can.  Might be unwise to do so for you.  I would be coming from this coin if I believed in it.  I mine all over.  Look,  I stated my opinion.  Thats all.  If you are happy with what you have then I am all happy for you.  I am not kidding.  I like that word trolly also.  That is a new one on me.  This is someones thread.  I did not come here to disrespect his thread.  Nor do I think that I really did.  That was not my intention.  I see holes and things that to me seem wrong.  I guess maybe I did come across as shrill as you put it.  Sorry about that.  I hope that I am not being shrill now.  Enjoy your coin.  I know it is not YOURS lol.  I have read the thread.  If it is something that you believe in then go for it.  It may be the next great coin.  I already said that we BOTH could be wrong and that I hoped that I was the one that is wrong.  If or when you make a killing off of this coin then you can rub my face all in the mud ok??  If on the other hand I am correct then I will just feel that I did the right thing by stating my opinion.  I do not want ANYONE to lose.  Anybody that knows me will tell you that.  I would really prefer not to have to come back in here just to s......nevermind.  Can we just agree to disagree??  I have nothing at all against you.  I would hope that you have nothing against me.  Have a good one everybody.   Grin

Thanks for you understanding and knowing me for just bringing up points.  Personally I would not apologize for bringing up the virus thing.  It is totally untrue that all or most anti-viruses say that most  wallets are viruses.  Not good ones that are set correctly anyway.  Either way, again. I do not have time to play with it but I DO wish you all luck!  Maybe this coin is IT.  I hope so.  See ya!!
Well like I stated before was it was just the type of malware that my virus checker said was contained that had me concerned whatsoever because I've heard of false positives before with built in miner's for coin wallets but like I said I didn't want to stir the pot or discourage anyone from investing into this coin or whatever and do hope that anyone who is invested in this coin does have everything work out for them like the Devs have supposedly planned for it too!! Anyways Good Luck with the coin everyone and CrazyCoins don't fret mate you haven't ever in my opinion deliberately caused any FUD or trolled any coin threads from my recollection mate Wink Cheers

Well that is one reason so many are getting viruses and having coins stolen.  It is because this is mining and sometimes there ARE false positives.  That is why it is so easy for people to stick malware or whatever in everything.  Everyone just says false positive right off the bat now.  I am not saying that the wallet for this coin has a virus ok??  lol  Thanks again bro for showing confidence.  It is appreciated and remembered.  Ok OK...  I am out of here for good.  In order to leave on good terms, if the DEV would like for me to delete most of my comments then I will be more than happy to.  Maybe not all but I will respect your thread.  Just send a message to me.  Cool??   Good luck!!!  Buy me a very large beer or maybe a keg when you all get rich??    Bye Bye   Grin

The Minion

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:50:15 PM

Anyone actually have anything nice to say in this thread? Dev any updates or comments about the upcoming Shop?
hashpay (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:54:01 PM

I come from MANY coins.  You have no idea lol.  If you would like to get into THAT then we can.  Might be unwise to do so for you.  I would be coming from this coin if I believed in it.  I mine all over.  Look,  I stated my opinion.  Thats all.  If you are happy with what you have then I am all happy for you.  I am not kidding.  I like that word trolly also.  That is a new one on me.  This is someones thread.  I did not come here to disrespect his thread.  Nor do I think that I really did.  That was not my intention.  I see holes and things that to me seem wrong.  I guess maybe I did come across as shrill as you put it.  Sorry about that.  I hope that I am not being shrill now.  Enjoy your coin.  I know it is not YOURS lol.  I have read the thread.  If it is something that you believe in then go for it.  It may be the next great coin.  I already said that we BOTH could be wrong and that I hoped that I was the one that is wrong.  If or when you make a killing off of this coin then you can rub my face all in the mud ok??  If on the other hand I am correct then I will just feel that I did the right thing by stating my opinion.  I do not want ANYONE to lose.  Anybody that knows me will tell you that.  I would really prefer not to have to come back in here just to s......nevermind.  Can we just agree to disagree??  I have nothing at all against you.  I would hope that you have nothing against me.  Have a good one everybody.   Grin

Thanks for you understanding and knowing me for just bringing up points.  Personally I would not apologize for bringing up the virus thing.  It is totally untrue that all or most anti-viruses say that most  wallets are viruses.  Not good ones that are set correctly anyway.  Either way, again. I do not have time to play with it but I DO wish you all luck!  Maybe this coin is IT.  I hope so.  See ya!!

Well that is one reason so many are getting viruses and having coins stolen.  It is because this is mining and sometimes there ARE false positives.  That is why it is so easy for people to stick malware or whatever in everything.  Everyone just says false positive right off the bat now.  I am not saying that the wallet for this coin has a virus ok??  lol  Thanks again bro for showing confidence.  It is appreciated and remembered.  Ok OK...  I am out of here for good.  In order to leave on good terms, if the DEV would like for me to delete most of my comments then I will be more than happy to.  Maybe not all but I will respect your thread.  Just send a message to me.  Cool??   Good luck!!!  Buy me a very large beer or maybe a keg when you all get rich??    Bye Bye   Grin

No need to delete your comments, it's good to have healthy discussions about HashPay, and that's the objective of this thread!
I can also guarantee there are no virus in our official wallet. Litedoge based sources like the one we are using here are known to give a lot of false positives though.

Also, please keep an eye on this thread! We will be debuting our new processing power shop in the next days, and you aren't going to want to miss it!

Follow us on twitter for the latest updates.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:56:44 PM

No need to delete your comments, it's good to have healthy discussions about HashPay, and that's the objective of this thread!
I can also guarantee there are no virus in our official wallet. Litedoge based sources like the one we are using here are known to give a lot of false positives though.

Also, please keep an eye on this thread! We will be debuting our new processing power shop in the next days, and you aren't going to want to miss it!

Follow us on twitter for the latest updates.
Thanks Dev that is really professional of you to accept healthy discussion in the thread where most Devs or threads would ask for such things to be deleted Smiley Keep up the good work and wishing you all the best of luck with this project and hope it all works out the way you want it to because it is nice to see some new ideas in Crypto Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:37:24 PM

Ok.  I will bite.  You have actually peaked my interest.  I think in rereading what you are trying to do here is to harvest the mining power and then somehow convert it and sell it to businesses?  If i read that correctly then you would need your own processing center.  I think where i get lost is that you say that miners will be sent to 3rd party pools but then you promote your official pool as having so much more than the other pools.  If you are going to harvest mining power to sell to business then that is interesting but wouldn't the mining power have to be converted?  It is a different kind of processing power.  Plus if you take that power and try to harvest it then it will not be mining anymore so how will the miners hit blocks?  Sorry to eat your thread but maybe this will answer some questions for others as well.  I am not saying that i will mine this but maybe i could be convinced.  I will add you on my twitter and will be watching.  I will rip your official wallet to shreads and look at it every way i can think of lol.  If i am convinced.  Interesting concept if i am reading it correctly.  Thanks for coming out to converse about it.  Yea, interesting concept for sure.

hashpay (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:43:06 PM

Hey! We spent some time making a few tests on the virus allegations and have some conclusions to share with the thread.

This was our process:

1 - Changed line 11 (https://bitbucket.org/hashpay/hashpay/commits/ef0bbc5df1111eccbce5faaa6e96a31ab2760314) of version.cpp since that line is irrelevant to a well-functioning coin.

2 - Changed the name of the our wallet from hashpay-qt.exe to hazhpat.qt.exe.

3 - Tested for virus using virustotal.com

Here are the results: https://www.virustotal.com/sv/file/83840cfb36d1217ea1c76f8e3d2ac1e079bba5656292d01e3dbfa5a60dc29ffa/analysis/1436116593/

As you can see, the same program that reported a virus on our wallet is now reporting a clean file! Our guess is that someone with malicious intentions reported the file to Kaspersky Labs, giving a falso positive on the old file.

We uploaded the "new" versions of the wallet to bitbucket if you want to try it out for yourself.

The HashPay Team
hashpay (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:19:13 PM

Ok.  I will bite.  You have actually peaked my interest.  I think in rereading what you are trying to do here is to harvest the mining power and then somehow convert it and sell it to businesses?  If i read that correctly then you would need your own processing center.  I think where i get lost is that you say that miners will be sent to 3rd party pools but then you promote your official pool as having so much more than the other pools.  If you are going to harvest mining power to sell to business then that is interesting but wouldn't the mining power have to be converted?  It is a different kind of processing power.  Plus if you take that power and try to harvest it then it will not be mining anymore so how will the miners hit blocks?  Sorry to eat your thread but maybe this will answer some questions for others as well.  I am not saying that i will mine this but maybe i could be convinced.  I will add you on my twitter and will be watching.  I will rip your official wallet to shreads and look at it every way i can think of lol.  If i am convinced.  Interesting concept if i am reading it correctly.  Thanks for coming out to converse about it.  Yea, interesting concept for sure.

I think where i get lost is that you say that miners will be sent to 3rd party pools but then you promote your official pool as having so much more than the other pools.  If you are going to harvest mining power to sell to business then that is interesting but wouldn't the mining power have to be converted?  It is a different kind of processing power

This is why we need people to mine on our pool, hashpaypool.com is the only pool doing this kind of power conversion with a back-end written by us (it isn't open-sourced yet).
And that's why we need people mining on our official pool, so we can use their hashes.

Plus if you take that power and try to harvest it then it will not be mining anymore so how will the miners hit blocks?

This was one of the biggest problems we had while writing hashpaypool.com's code. But it's not a problem now since we can harvest mining power that it's already being used to "hit blocks".

Hint: Merged mining.

Also keep in mind that HAP is scheduled to be fully PoS in a year, so no mining will take place by then. We have plans to keep the pool open though, but we will talk about that later.

CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:21:27 PM

I don't know why anyone would report it but ok.  I will mess with it when/if i ever get time.  I will make time if i see something impressive and get some questions answered.  I might even give you a shout out on twitter if i jump in. Lol i have to go right now for real before i make everyone in this community hate me.  They might already.  Quick off subject question....Is coingrab a female??  If so she is a feisty one.  Calling me "trolly" was kinda funny.  Just curious is all.  I will add you.  See ya!!

Thanks for answering some of my questions.  Seems good.  Hash and paycoin or paypool do not sit well with me but that is personal.  Interesting though for sure.  Sorry, but i had to edit this because you posted your answers while i was typing.  Looking forward to seeing more.

6strings

Activity: 441

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:07:15 PM

I haven't mined in months but something about this has my spidey sense tingling. Rig powered up and getting my hash on.
Maicol792
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:06:50 PM

I think this is a good think coin... Came on!!! When we can see this coin on exchange?  Roll Eyes
hashpay (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:08:27 PM

I think this is a good think coin... Came on!!! When we can see this coin on exchange?  Roll Eyes

At the moment we're not interested in getting listed on any exchanges since our ICO is still running. When our ICO is over (+- 2 days) we will start working on it!
6strings

Activity: 441

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 12:42:02 AM

Yeah I realized mining wasn't the best option right now after mining for a few hours. decided to throw some btc at the ICO instead. Can't wait to see what happens after sale is over!
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 12:52:45 AM

Yeah I realized mining wasn't the best option right now after mining for a few hours. decided to throw some btc at the ICO instead. Can't wait to see what happens after sale is over!
What's the ICO price again mate? If you don't mind me asking since you bought from the ICO?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 01:00:10 AM

What's the ICO price again mate? If you don't mind me asking since you bought from the ICO?

http://crowdsale.io/crowdsales/Hashpay  It is like 0.00003 I think bro.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: