Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:57:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HashPay - Mine and help support the price. HashPayPool.com ONLINE!  (Read 32080 times)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 01:18:27 AM

Yeah I realized mining wasn't the best option right now after mining for a few hours. decided to throw some btc at the ICO instead. Can't wait to see what happens after sale is over!
What's the ICO price again mate? If you don't mind me asking since you bought from the ICO?

http://crowdsale.io/crowdsales/Hashpay  It is like 0.00003 I think bro.
Thanks mate Smiley Appreciate that Cheesy

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
6strings

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 02:26:24 AM

Yes. far cheaper to buy from ICO than the electric would cost to mine it.
Coingrab

Activity: 308

Got to get them all!

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 05:35:48 AM

I don't know why anyone would report it but ok.  I will mess with it when/if i ever get time.  I will make time if i see something impressive and get some questions answered.  I might even give you a shout out on twitter if i jump in. Lol i have to go right now for real before i make everyone in this community hate me.  They might already.  Quick off subject question....Is coingrab a female??  If so she is a feisty one.  Calling me "trolly" was kinda funny.  Just curious is all.  I will add you.  See ya!!

Thanks for answering some of my questions.  Seems good.  Hash and paycoin or paypool do not sit well with me but that is personal.  Interesting though for sure.  Sorry, but i had to edit this because you posted your answers while i was typing.  Looking forward to seeing more.

Yes I am a female if it matters and you imo did come off as trolly. Anyway seems everyone is in a more sweet mood for conversation than yesterday so lets have some healthy and fun conversation.

Manipulator

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

Moving markets!

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 05:54:30 AM

For the most part yes unless you already have some asics. Still ICO is more than likely gonna be the cheapest way to go.
KidKrypto

Activity: 140

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 06:13:39 AM

Picked up a little more from the ico. I have a good feeling about this coin.

shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 06:56:20 AM

The Processing Power Shop releases today? Around what time will it? 

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
CrazyCoins

Activity: 182

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 08:39:32 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2015, 08:53:12 AM by CrazyCoins

For the most part yes unless you already have some asics. Still ICO is more than likely gonna be the cheapest way to go.

Edit: I thought it was X15 algo but it is scrypt for some reason.  I have a few scrypt miners that I might let go cheap.  Interested??  Naaa, I wouldn't do that to ya.  He is correct about if you already have them although now scrypt is more expensive to run than a good sha256 Ant s3.
I have downloaded your wallet.  I see some potential here and a good community.  I am NOT happy that you are not making your source public!!!  Is your wallet on git?Huh  C'mon man.  Open it up.  You have already said enough so that there is no reason to hide it....unless you have something to hide.  Upload your wallet to git and open your source and I will buy in.  Another issue is that one person is buying the majority of your ICO.  It is hard to stop but can be if it would have been done slightly different.  Again, no fud here but valid points.  I am not telling people not to buy in.  I said I would.  Your source should have been release BEFORE the ICO.  Your wallet should have been put up on git, if not from the beginning then after anything was brought up about it.  This is scary close to things I have seen up close before.  Why havent you released who you are and your team?  I am interested.  Don't hide behind a brand new forum name.  Open up man.  Come on.  Am I being shrill now Coingrab??  Call me and I will try to explain it  to you very pleasantly.  Wink  Wink  Can you come out and ease my mind before the ICO is over???  I hope so.  I am going to totally buzz your wallet and look at it.  I am not really worried about it to much but It is in the box right now.  Good community here.  Send a message to me Coingrab lol.  Look man.  I have seen a lot.  Answer my questions and also release your source.  Up your wallet to git.  Throw me a bone man lol.  You and your community have gotten me this far.  I might just work with your wallet tonight....why sleep lol.  Ease my mind and I may just back you but I need to know who you and your team are.  Coin value is 3k sats.  That is probably a good place to START actually.  Room to go  way up even before it is released if you play your cards right.  I will be in the box maybe so I should be around if you are.  I am not trolling.  Look how far you and your community have gotten me in just about 24hrs.  Croudfunding under a false name is like going to get investors at an investors meeting and you stand behind a curtain while you try to get them to back you.  I do not think that would work very well do you??  Trolly....that just gets me lol.  Hey.....at least I try to have some fun with you instead of not being nice about it lol.  That's just me though.  If you back someone into a corner with no wiggle room then they are likely to come out fighting.  Come across my way and you are more likely to get some "healthy and fun conversation".  Something to think about Dev.  Get me over the hump.  Thanks everybody,you all seem to be pretty good people.  I am only asking some questions that should be answered in order the coin go UP in value.  I wouldn't mind seeing a 100 times increase.  A 1000 times??  More??   Possible but it is mostly up to the dev and his team....whoever they are.  See ya!!!   Grin  

I SupportSprouts!!   SHA256  -  POW & POS TOGETHER!
Sprouts EXCHANGE!   PPC Fork!  Multiple POOLS!  Sprouts Homepage!
btcsnippers

Activity: 217

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 08:48:32 AM

reminds me of Midascoin for some reason , gotta pass.
Gl guys.

Also please change the Ann like into "Mine and help support the price." this just looks bad i know not everyone is native english but someone should have told u this allready.
CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 08:57:56 AM

reminds me of Midascoin for some reason , gotta pass.
Gl guys.

Also please change the Ann like into "Mine and help support the price." this just looks bad i know not everyone is native english but someone should have told u this allready.

Wow.  Someone who nitpicks more than me lol.  You are correct though.  Kinda funny.  I guess I am easily amused lol.

hashpay (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 12:21:22 PM

Hey!

Give us a few more hours. We're working on it.

Also, about the wallet's source code being public.
The wallet's source code IS public. You can check it out in the "Wallet" section of our ANN.
At the moment the only part of the project that is not public is the code for hashpaypool's backend, since it's the heart of the project and we belive it could be cloned easily.  We will eventually  make it public though.

CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 12:56:55 PM

Hey!

The wallet's source code IS public. You can check it out in the "Wallet" section of our ANN.
At the moment the only part of the project that is not public is the code for hashpaypool's backend, since it's the heart of the project and we belive it could be cloned easily.  We will eventually  make it public though.

Got ya.  I am not gonna bug you with who you and your team are right now.  Seems like you are busy.

hashpay (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 01:05:14 PM

Hey!

At the moment the only part of the project that is not public is the code for hashpaypool's backend, since it's the heart of the project and we believe it could be cloned easily.  We will eventually  make it public though.

Got ya.  I am not gonna bug you with who you and your team are right now.  Seems like you are busy.

No problem! That's also a valid question. We are three cryptocurrency enthusiasts who've been lurking around this forums for 2 years now.
We have one solo-designer, one real coder and one community manager / part-time coder (me).
Us three met on IRC 1 year ago and had this idea for an altcoin, so, here we are.
adipurnama

Activity: 150

http://goo.gl/W11Kjy

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 02:39:49 PM

wellcome shit coin part 2

after XPY shit coin
now hashpay
GOOOODDD

hashpay (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 06:11:53 PM

Hey!

Seems like hashpayshop.com is starting to take form. Over the next week or two we will be slowly leaving alpha and enter into a beta fase of experimentation and consumer engagement.
Checkouts aren't working yet, orders can be made but will be processed via e-mail.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 06:12:53 PM

Hey!

Seems like hashpayshop.com is starting to take form. Over the next week or two we will be slowly leaving alpha and enter into a beta fase of experimentation and consumer engagement.
Checkouts aren't working yet, orders can be made but will be processed via e-mail.
So when exactly does your ICO end?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

badam

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 06:22:28 PM

Hey!

In 1 Day 7 horus and 38 minutes. As per dev said coins left after ico end will be burned
hashpay (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 06:23:05 PM

Hey!

Our ICO is ending in 1 day and 7 hours! You can checkout the timer here: http://crowdsale.io/crowdsales/Hashpay

EDIT: Thank you badam, you beat me to it.
6strings

Activity: 441

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 07:02:48 PM

Should be interesting to see what happens next.
Black Fire

Activity: 154

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 07:35:18 PM

Time to get some before it ends. Once the coins are burned it will make the supply that much smaller and and more valuable.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 140 Cryptos  ● Multicoin Dice and Lottery  >>
██████████    <<  ● Secure Platform API Support  ● Intuitive Interface with Chat  >>
Accommodation

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 08:01:58 PM

Should be interesting to see what happens next.

Yeah should be fun. Looks like ico is almost half sold out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: