Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:52:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HashPay - Mine and help support the price. HashPayPool.com ONLINE!  (Read 32080 times)
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:07:48 PM

Hey everyone!

We want to announce the next step for HashPay, and it’s time to share what we think will make this “not just another altcoin”. We have been in talks with a chinese supplier with the intention of buying mining hardware so we can build our own small farm.
Today the supplier confirmed that we can get what we need, and the hardware will be shipped out the next 2-3 days, and we hope to have it running as soon as they arrive and are tested.
We will install the miners and connect them to HasPay pool with our custom backend. This will insure our miners to get an extra bonus and that we have A LOT more consistent processing power to sell.

Also, price support (through buy walls) will start next week when the pool starts to make some consistent profit.

Thank you

Like the sound of this...I shall pick a few up.
someone didnt like the sound of that and sold 7000+ Shocked
 Grin

Yea, & I picked up some cheap HAP. Thanks to whoever that was Smiley

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Disturbia

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 12:32:42 AM

Hey everyone!

We want to announce the next step for HashPay, and it’s time to share what we think will make this “not just another altcoin”. We have been in talks with a chinese supplier with the intention of buying mining hardware so we can build our own small farm.
Today the supplier confirmed that we can get what we need, and the hardware will be shipped out the next 2-3 days, and we hope to have it running as soon as they arrive and are tested.
We will install the miners and connect them to HashPay pool with our custom backend. This will insure our miners to get an extra bonus and that we have A LOT more consistent processing power to sell.

Also, price support (through buy walls) will start next week when the pool starts to make some consistent profit.

Thank you

That is real good news. This rigs will help support the coin as well as the miners. Very nice indeed.
Coingrab

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Got to get them all!

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 12:34:32 AM

That news makes me want to buy more coins not dump. Why would they dump on that? Strange.

JanDzban

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 12:50:35 AM

If ico was 3k, and mining cost is 10k, the question is "who is dumping"? I dont want suggest anything...

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 01:43:00 AM

That news makes me want to buy more coins not dump. Why would they dump on that? Strange.

I doubt they dumped on the news. Some people just mine coins and dump at whatever the going rate is at the time & give no consideration to future worth of the relevant coin.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Coingrab

Got to get them all!

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 04:14:59 AM

I doubt they dumped on the news. Some people just mine coins and dump at whatever the going rate is at the time & give no consideration to future worth of the relevant coin.

That does sound like a more plausible scenario than dumping on the news. The news it's self was pretty good imo.

brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 07:49:10 AM

Panic sell or what?
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 08:16:53 AM

Panic sell or what?

What would cause a panic? I guess it is more like a price manipulation
jubuka

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 08:19:34 AM

hi all, i have a few questions mabbe someone could spread some light on them. First of all i wanna say i came across this coin by accident, when i was in bittrex and clicked the newest added coin sorter thingy, and hashcoin was number one, after that I read into it some,liked it, but not fully understanding of it, regardless of that right now, I have everything sunk into circuit coins right now, and on the circ forum someone had mentioned that a troll is amongst you guys (this was after a dump in circ), and that they were probably planning a pumpo and dumpo here. so I started mining to sell off (especially if a pump comes), and buy more circs (so if you are investing to make the coin stronger, don't sell..... especially if you are panicking)...but the coin just has a nice feel to it to me. I love the burning of coins, I could see that the devs are active (my favorite part of coins), but I think i just don't fully understand it.  But most of all, I was wondering what it is that makes this coin "special". The wallet has a good feel, I like the logo, I hear this is a staying coin, i like the pool link in the wallet, but what is it that makes it "special".  
Cryptodred

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 10:08:51 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2015, 10:19:21 AM by Cryptodred

Someone don't want the price to be higher. Manipulation!!! Agressive manipulation!
Credde

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 11:00:33 AM

Hi!

Am I the only one, that are not getting stakes anymore? It keeps saying "generated but not accepted" - I am on the newest wallet and it haven't been a problem earlier, just the last 4 days.
Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 11:43:09 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2015, 08:41:07 PM by Oldminer

Hi!

Am I the only one, that are not getting stakes anymore? It keeps saying "generated but not accepted" - I am on the newest wallet and it haven't been a problem earlier, just the last 4 days.

Try running 'repairwallet' from within the console.

This is a result of 'orphan' blocks.

jubuka

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 12:57:05 PM

Hi!

a proble I had with another wallet was that the transaction sizes were too small, they were sent in chunks of 50, and worked for a while, then all of a sudden, no more staking.  I sent them back to xchange, then back to wallet in 250 and 500 chunks, they rematured and staked fine after that.
hashpay (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 02:53:07 PM

Morning all !

Yesterday we announced the business plan for “HashPay the next step”, today we have some news for you guys about the technical development including the source, our dev will implant masternodes that will benefit HashPay and it’s holders in a new way, when tests are completed our dev will post here and go through all aspects, but all will be automatic and real easy to setup for everyone, to give you a hint - you more you put in, the larger is the reward, but also some will go back to the miners as bonus at our pool.

HashPay the next step !
badam

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 02:56:24 PM

Morning all !

Yesterday we announced the business plan for “HashPay the next step”, today we have some news for you guys about the technical development including the source, our dev will implant masternodes that will benefit HashPay and it’s holders in a new way, when tests are completed our dev will post here and go through all aspects, but all will be automatic and real easy to setup for everyone, to give you a hint - you more you put in, the larger is the reward, but also some will go back to the miners as bonus at our pool.

HashPay the next step !

So there will be implemented a 1 click masternode?
hashpay (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 03:02:53 PM

Morning all !

HashPay the next step !

Yes ! Also our dev need feedback on the collateral start and end, we think start should be set at 15000 and dynamic for larger reward up to "whale mode" somewhere around 50000, but we are open to suggestions.

Feedback welcome in PM or here, thanks
badam

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 03:07:52 PM

Morning all !

HashPay the next step !

Yes ! Also our dev need feedback on the collateral start and end, we think start should be set at 15000 and dynamic for larger reward up to "whale mode" somewhere around 50000, but we are open to suggestions.

Feedback welcome in PM or here, thanks

Really nice and efficient development is going on here congrats for it. You can't see everyday such active development in new coins nowadays
Coingrab

Got to get them all!

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 04:07:59 PM

Nice idea dev. Masternodes will encourage more staking and also help the miners to keep the network healthy and fast.

Adderral

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 04:32:48 PM

Cool can't wait to set up a master node myself. Hopefully the pay out is good. 

shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 04:34:32 PM

Can you stake and run a masternode at the same time? On some coins the masternode stops the regular staking?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: