Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:25:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Curse/Blessing  (Read 13827 times)
Tyrion (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2012, 05:55:19 AM

There is now less than 48 hours before I will perform my ritual. I have received 0 coins. PLEASE NOTE: Your donation will come with a free blessing for yourself REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE 10 BTC THRESHOLD IS MET.

This will mitigate the effect of the curse upon yourself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
live627

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2012, 06:11:49 AM

Meh. So the newbies without any coins and have no way to get any are done for. Way to screw us over, doc.
pyramining

Activity: 501

View Profile
September 23, 2012, 10:31:24 AM

I have received 0 coins.

Your BTC wallet has been cursed! :-)
Tyrion (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2012, 10:55:53 PM

There is now approximately 19 hours until the deadline. I have so far received 0 BTC. I promise you that I am a man of my word and that I will use the strongest curse I know to bring down misfortune upon this forum and its posters. It is unfortunate that newbies will suffer as well but that is simply a matter of bad luck. I can say that the more you post here or are involved with this forum the more you will suffer, although those will low post count will also face hardship.

It is not too late to avert this disaster.

Edit: please note that I am aware of the BFL concerns and will be making special mention of them in my dealings with the agents of darkness. Those of you with pre-orders who wish to see them fulfilled should take note.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
September 23, 2012, 11:01:51 PM

There is now approximately 19 hours until the deadline. I have so far received 0 BTC. I promise you that I am a man of my word and that I will use the strongest curse I know to bring down misfortune upon this forum and its posters. It is unfortunate that newbies will suffer as well but that is simply a matter of bad luck. I can say that the more you post here or are involved with this forum the more you will suffer, although those will low post count will also face hardship.

It is not too late to avert this disaster.

Edit: please note that I am aware of the BFL concerns and will be making special mention of them in my dealings with the agents of darkness. Those of you with pre-orders who wish to see them fulfilled should take note.

Oh god please never leave the forums, you are the first thing that has seriously made me chuckle today. If I pay you, will you take away the curse that makes me laugh hysterically until my sides hurt when I read your post?

But on a serious note, I hired mlawrence to protect us with his 15 years experience, so don't waste your time. Where did you want your 200 BTC sent?
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2012, 11:13:26 PM

I'm attacking the darkness.
(Are there any chicks here?)

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
BurntSnow

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
September 23, 2012, 11:30:06 PM

The majority of members on here have already been cursed with eternal idiocy.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2012, 11:58:23 PM

I KNOW RIGHT!?!?! Who is stupid enough to distrust, uh, THE GOVERNEMENT? I mean, they are like our protectors, why the hell would they have anything but our best interest at mind? And I think, the one thing thats bad about Bitcoins, is their lack of a well structured banking system like the ones that our countries developed over the course of like, 3000 years.
CJGoodings

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 12:22:23 AM

OMG MY PNS IS GONE, This Mans JuJu Is Bad Shit.

Im already cursed, i live in the U.S... Trust me, theres nothing you can do that would make that any worse.
live627

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 12:33:50 AM

I KNOW RIGHT!?!?! Who is stupid enough to distrust, uh, THE GOVERNEMENT? I mean, they are like our protectors, why the hell would they have anything but our best interest at mind? And I think, the one thing thats bad about Bitcoins, is their lack of a well structured banking system like the ones that our countries developed over the course of like, 3000 years.
I think I detect some tasty sarcasm topped with a dash of irony, my favorite e-dessert Cheesy
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 01:46:44 AM

Its funny, because some idiot is going to stub their toe tomorrow, then read this thread, and be freaked out thinking they are cursed.
reeses
Donator

Activity: 151

Assholier-than-thou retard magnet

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 02:09:58 AM

Its funny, because some idiot is going to stub their toe tomorrow, then read this thread, and be freaked out thinking they are cursed.

What's funnier, is that idiot is going to be you.

But that's mainly because I just cursed you.  I read the paperback Necronomnomnomicon at B. Dalton 25 years ago so I know what I'm doing.
Herodes

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 02:13:15 AM

I woke up this morning, only to find my cat being torn apart by wild dogs, just outside my house. While I went to the garage to get a shovel to bury it, some thug struck me on the back of my head with a bat. When I woke up, all my bitcoins were stolen. I wanted to call the cops, but my cell was broken from the fall, and when I went to use the car, I saw someone had ran away with all my tires. So I went into the street to walk to the nearest bus stop, after having walked for 3 mins, the mad dogs that killed my cat came running after me. I started running across the street, and looking over my shoulder I saw one dog got hit by a car. Unlukcy for me, I too was hit by a car, but that made for a free lift to the hospital by an ambulance. Now, I'm here in bed, with two broken legs, and two broken arms. Damn you Tyrion.

PS: I made this post with my brand new Iphone 5. I just used speech to text, had a nurse turn it on for me.
live627

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 02:23:23 AM

Nice story. Speech to text does not upload images. You're obviously bluffing. And the devilcurse hasn't come yet.
Herodes

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 02:26:29 AM

Nice story. Speech to text does not upload images. You're obviously bluffing. And the devilcurse hasn't come yet.

This is merely the pre-curse effects. Just wait till the full effects of the Tyrion cursing kicks in, I'll ask my friends in the millitary to move me to a bunker that can withstand nuclear attacks. But I'm not sure if I'd be safe even there.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 02:29:46 AM

What's funnier, is that idiot is going to be you.

But that's mainly because I just cursed you.  I read the paperback Necronomnomnomicon at B. Dalton 25 years ago so I know what I'm doing.

How much will it cost me to have you remove the curse? I don't think I can stand having two curses at once.
live627

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 02:31:01 AM

Nah. Tyrion is a lost troll looking for his bridge.
btcANGEL

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2012, 02:34:01 AM

please note that I am aware of the BFL concerns and will be making special mention of them in my dealings with the agents of darkness. Those of you with pre-orders who wish to see them fulfilled should take note.

So you're the one leaving all those voicemails asking if we can "pull the wings off the butterflies". You don't even have the right department. We judge souls for usury and other boring paperworky sins. We don't do lost-and-found here. Until BFL starts shipping something with a soul (which isn't going to happen without full custom ASICs) we don't want one.

(Also, I'm still praying for protection for the forum. For free, because no one gets to steal your souls but me I'm a good angel.)

Soon you will be dancing face-to-face / With the limits of ambition and the scars of the marketplace / Welcome to the land of flame and fizz / Where you will learn that packaging is all that heaven is
Herodes

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 02:39:40 AM

Just buy one of these, and you should all be safe:
http://www.zazzle.co.uk/nordic_rune_protection_against_witchcraft_embroidered_hat-233333114883889501

And alternatively, you could buy some stuff here, to outwitch Tyrion: http://www.witchstore.net/

And since Tyrion probably is US based, we could always use the powerful methods of Serbian witchcraft against him:
http://www.witchstore.net/shop/balkan-traditional-witchcraft-p-9544.html

Let's summon the forces, to protect our bitcoins!

Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2012, 02:39:46 AM

Our unicorn blood doesn't count?

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: