Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:45:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Curse/Blessing  (Read 13827 times)
Tyrion (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 05:06:37 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2013, 09:43:59 PM by Tyrion

Edit: Due to the scorn heaped upon me, I have levied a curse upon Bitcoin. I will accept donations to remove the curse, but the necessary amount will increase over time.

Curse removal cost is currently: 200 BTC

Please note that this amount can come from multiple sources. I will keep a running tally of the amount I receive.

Amount received to date: 0 BTC

I also still offering the services listed below.

I have practiced/studied witchcraft for nearly a decade and am well versed in the many forms of blessings and curses. For a BTC donation I will perform a ritual spell to either curse your enemies or bless yourself. Possible uses include:

Blessings:

Money spell: you will receive money over the course of a month (find $100 bills in the street!)
Lovespell: make a person infatuated with you. Short or long term (short term is more powerful/intense but has drawbacks)
Good fortune: good things will happen to you for a duration of your choice

Curses:

body odor: your enemy will smell bad
bad luck: bad things will happen to your enemy like a car could hit him or maybe he will lose his credit card
Hostility: animals and people will both find the enemy unpleasant and will growl at him or get into arguments
betrayal: your enemy's significant other will cheat on him or maybe a close friend will turn on him

These are just examples of the kind of witchcraft available. There are others as well, just ask!

Please note that these are all real spells and that witchcraft is unpredictable. For the donation I will perform the magic ritual as described in the texts and summon the energy to cause the desired effect. THERE WILL BE AN EFFECT FROM THE SPELL BUT IT MAY BE WEAKER OR STRONGER THAN INTENDED

Prices range from 1-100 BTC depending on effect desired.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pyramining

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 05:11:06 AM

Can I order a body odor against myself? And if it doesn't work can I get refunded?
thepwnorbpwnd

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 05:18:32 AM

How much for short term love spell? Tongue
monty

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 05:36:50 AM

Yes, I want to order 3 money spells. Thank you.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 08:18:55 AM

Yeah, I have this problem you might be able to help with.

The thing is, I keep dying and waking up on a stone slab in a nightmare town full of zombies and stuff. And there's this animated skull flying next to me that keeps jabbering on and on. This is very annoying and  I was wondering if something could be done about that.

I could pay you in 2 young plum children, boy and girl, very fond of candy.
Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 09:33:51 PM

Can I order a body odor against myself? And if it doesn't work can I get refunded?

It would be redundant.
How much for short term love spell? Tongue

Please address questions of pricing to my PM box. This is for serious inquiries only.

The thing is, I keep dying and waking up on a stone slab in a nightmare town full of zombies and stuff. And there's this animated skull flying next to me that keeps jabbering on and on. This is very annoying and  I was wondering if something could be done about that.

it is posssible a blessing could help with this, please PM me for specifics
Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2012, 01:45:13 AM

Also, I will perform a general blessing for a donation of BTC, stronger blessings for more bitcoins. These blessings have many benefits. You will see improvement in your life.
Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2012, 07:34:58 PM

New offer: if I don't receive a donation of 10 BTC by noon US mountain time on Monday the 24th, I will call upon the dark powers and curse this forum.

Likely results of a curse:

increase in number of bugs and crashes.

greater governmental surveillance.

hackers.

deletion of important user information.

Possible results:

health problems for forum staff and users.

Bad luck for the same.

Server crash and massive information loss.

Please donate BTC to address in my signature.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
September 20, 2012, 07:45:28 PM

New offer: if I don't receive a donation of 10 BTC by noon US mountain time on Monday the 24th, I will call upon the dark powers and curse this forum.

hackers.

Possible results:

Bad luck for the same.

Laughing so hard my sides are hurting. Please, how much for a spell to make this go away? Hahahahahaha

On an even more related note, are your curses strong enough to take on Norton?
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 20, 2012, 07:53:47 PM

The thing is, I keep dying and waking up on a stone slab in a nightmare town full of zombies and stuff. And there's this animated skull flying next to me that keeps jabbering on and on. This is very annoying and  I was wondering if something could be done about that.

Planescape torment was so awesome, I wish they would make a second part.

Oh, and I could really use a good luck spell right now.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
greyhawk

View Profile
September 20, 2012, 08:14:24 PM

Cosbycoin returns? Finally!
greyhawk

View Profile
September 20, 2012, 08:16:15 PM

Should you have lost your disks (like a certain guy I often see in my mirror), you'll be happy to know that gog.com is running a D&D special this week, which means PS:Torment for $3,49.
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 20, 2012, 08:22:32 PM

Should you have lost your disks (like a certain guy I often see in my mirror), you'll be happy to know that gog.com is running a D&D special this week, which means PS:Torment for $3,49.

I fact I really have lost my discs. Thank you.

Wow! Seems like this good luck spell really works.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
greyhawk

View Profile
September 20, 2012, 08:24:45 PM

I fact I really have lost my discs. Thank you.

Wow! Seems like this good luck spell really works.

Not quite. I just saw it's only $3,49 if you buy the whole D&D package. Otherwise it's $6,99. But that's still a fair price.
btcANGEL

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2012, 10:45:31 PM

hackers.

Possible results:

Bad luck for the same.

I use my angel powers to pray for protection for the forum. A glowing sphere surrounds the forum.

Everyone inside the sphere gains 10 health!
Everyone inside the sphere gains 2 luck!
Tyrion loses 10 mana.
Tyrion loses 1 credibility.

Soon you will be dancing face-to-face / With the limits of ambition and the scars of the marketplace / Welcome to the land of flame and fizz / Where you will learn that packaging is all that heaven is
pyramining

View Profile
September 20, 2012, 11:16:49 PM

It would be redundant.

ROTFL!
Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 04:04:26 PM

I am becoming concerned that members of this forum are not taking this seriously. I will accept 10 btc to forego the curse up until Monday. Once the curse is actually in place, the fee will go up by 5 btc per day to remove it (mainly because this will mean another involved ritual). It is well worth your while to pay now, as once the curse is in place the negative affects plus added fee charge will cost you a great deal more in the long run.
greyhawk

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 04:47:17 PM

I only hope the curse will not lead to people scamming each other.  Cry
sippsnapp

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 04:54:50 PM

Arr, most entertaining service promotion ive ever read on this forum.

hackers.

Possible results:

Bad luck for the same.

Πάντα ῥεῖ
Bitcoin + Altcoin node pool setup - pm
btcANGEL

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2012, 05:36:56 PM

I am becoming concerned that members of this forum are not taking this seriously. I will accept 10 btc to forego the curse up until Monday. Once the curse is actually in place, the fee will go up by 5 btc per day to remove it (mainly because this will mean another involved ritual). It is well worth your while to pay now, as once the curse is in place the negative affects plus added fee charge will cost you a great deal more in the long run.

Of course I'm taking this seriously. Do you have any idea how much I get paid for bringing in a level 10 witch soul?

Soon you will be dancing face-to-face / With the limits of ambition and the scars of the marketplace / Welcome to the land of flame and fizz / Where you will learn that packaging is all that heaven is
Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2012, 05:55:19 AM

There is now less than 48 hours before I will perform my ritual. I have received 0 coins. PLEASE NOTE: Your donation will come with a free blessing for yourself REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE 10 BTC THRESHOLD IS MET.

This will mitigate the effect of the curse upon yourself.
live627

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 23, 2012, 06:11:49 AM

Meh. So the newbies without any coins and have no way to get any are done for. Way to screw us over, doc.
pyramining

View Profile
September 23, 2012, 10:31:24 AM

I have received 0 coins.

Your BTC wallet has been cursed! :-)
Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2012, 10:55:53 PM

There is now approximately 19 hours until the deadline. I have so far received 0 BTC. I promise you that I am a man of my word and that I will use the strongest curse I know to bring down misfortune upon this forum and its posters. It is unfortunate that newbies will suffer as well but that is simply a matter of bad luck. I can say that the more you post here or are involved with this forum the more you will suffer, although those will low post count will also face hardship.

It is not too late to avert this disaster.

Edit: please note that I am aware of the BFL concerns and will be making special mention of them in my dealings with the agents of darkness. Those of you with pre-orders who wish to see them fulfilled should take note.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2012, 11:01:51 PM

There is now approximately 19 hours until the deadline. I have so far received 0 BTC. I promise you that I am a man of my word and that I will use the strongest curse I know to bring down misfortune upon this forum and its posters. It is unfortunate that newbies will suffer as well but that is simply a matter of bad luck. I can say that the more you post here or are involved with this forum the more you will suffer, although those will low post count will also face hardship.

It is not too late to avert this disaster.

Edit: please note that I am aware of the BFL concerns and will be making special mention of them in my dealings with the agents of darkness. Those of you with pre-orders who wish to see them fulfilled should take note.

Oh god please never leave the forums, you are the first thing that has seriously made me chuckle today. If I pay you, will you take away the curse that makes me laugh hysterically until my sides hurt when I read your post?

But on a serious note, I hired mlawrence to protect us with his 15 years experience, so don't waste your time. Where did you want your 200 BTC sent?
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2012, 11:13:26 PM

I'm attacking the darkness.
(Are there any chicks here?)

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
BurntSnow

Activity: 462

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
September 23, 2012, 11:30:06 PM

The majority of members on here have already been cursed with eternal idiocy.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2012, 11:58:23 PM

I KNOW RIGHT!?!?! Who is stupid enough to distrust, uh, THE GOVERNEMENT? I mean, they are like our protectors, why the hell would they have anything but our best interest at mind? And I think, the one thing thats bad about Bitcoins, is their lack of a well structured banking system like the ones that our countries developed over the course of like, 3000 years.
CJGoodings

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 12:22:23 AM

OMG MY PNS IS GONE, This Mans JuJu Is Bad Shit.

Im already cursed, i live in the U.S... Trust me, theres nothing you can do that would make that any worse.
live627

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 12:33:50 AM

I KNOW RIGHT!?!?! Who is stupid enough to distrust, uh, THE GOVERNEMENT? I mean, they are like our protectors, why the hell would they have anything but our best interest at mind? And I think, the one thing thats bad about Bitcoins, is their lack of a well structured banking system like the ones that our countries developed over the course of like, 3000 years.
I think I detect some tasty sarcasm topped with a dash of irony, my favorite e-dessert Cheesy
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 01:46:44 AM

Its funny, because some idiot is going to stub their toe tomorrow, then read this thread, and be freaked out thinking they are cursed.
reeses
Donator

Activity: 151

Assholier-than-thou retard magnet

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 02:09:58 AM

Its funny, because some idiot is going to stub their toe tomorrow, then read this thread, and be freaked out thinking they are cursed.

What's funnier, is that idiot is going to be you.

But that's mainly because I just cursed you.  I read the paperback Necronomnomnomicon at B. Dalton 25 years ago so I know what I'm doing.
Herodes

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 02:13:15 AM

I woke up this morning, only to find my cat being torn apart by wild dogs, just outside my house. While I went to the garage to get a shovel to bury it, some thug struck me on the back of my head with a bat. When I woke up, all my bitcoins were stolen. I wanted to call the cops, but my cell was broken from the fall, and when I went to use the car, I saw someone had ran away with all my tires. So I went into the street to walk to the nearest bus stop, after having walked for 3 mins, the mad dogs that killed my cat came running after me. I started running across the street, and looking over my shoulder I saw one dog got hit by a car. Unlukcy for me, I too was hit by a car, but that made for a free lift to the hospital by an ambulance. Now, I'm here in bed, with two broken legs, and two broken arms. Damn you Tyrion.

PS: I made this post with my brand new Iphone 5. I just used speech to text, had a nurse turn it on for me.
live627

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 02:23:23 AM

Nice story. Speech to text does not upload images. You're obviously bluffing. And the devilcurse hasn't come yet.
Herodes

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 02:26:29 AM

Nice story. Speech to text does not upload images. You're obviously bluffing. And the devilcurse hasn't come yet.

This is merely the pre-curse effects. Just wait till the full effects of the Tyrion cursing kicks in, I'll ask my friends in the millitary to move me to a bunker that can withstand nuclear attacks. But I'm not sure if I'd be safe even there.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 02:29:46 AM

What's funnier, is that idiot is going to be you.

But that's mainly because I just cursed you.  I read the paperback Necronomnomnomicon at B. Dalton 25 years ago so I know what I'm doing.

How much will it cost me to have you remove the curse? I don't think I can stand having two curses at once.
live627

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 02:31:01 AM

Nah. Tyrion is a lost troll looking for his bridge.
btcANGEL

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2012, 02:34:01 AM

please note that I am aware of the BFL concerns and will be making special mention of them in my dealings with the agents of darkness. Those of you with pre-orders who wish to see them fulfilled should take note.

So you're the one leaving all those voicemails asking if we can "pull the wings off the butterflies". You don't even have the right department. We judge souls for usury and other boring paperworky sins. We don't do lost-and-found here. Until BFL starts shipping something with a soul (which isn't going to happen without full custom ASICs) we don't want one.

(Also, I'm still praying for protection for the forum. For free, because no one gets to steal your souls but me I'm a good angel.)

Herodes

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 02:39:40 AM

Just buy one of these, and you should all be safe:
http://www.zazzle.co.uk/nordic_rune_protection_against_witchcraft_embroidered_hat-233333114883889501

And alternatively, you could buy some stuff here, to outwitch Tyrion: http://www.witchstore.net/

And since Tyrion probably is US based, we could always use the powerful methods of Serbian witchcraft against him:
http://www.witchstore.net/shop/balkan-traditional-witchcraft-p-9544.html

Let's summon the forces, to protect our bitcoins!

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2012, 02:39:46 AM

Our unicorn blood doesn't count?

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
fgervais

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 09:29:58 AM

This is awesome in so many ways...
Herodes

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 12:39:27 PM

Our unicorn blood doesn't count?

Only if the blood was tapped in-air.
Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 02:04:58 PM

Please note that I will accept the 10 BTC piecemeal from multiple sources and I will accurately report all that are given. Perhaps Theymos can be convinced to consider this a donation to the forum itself with appropriate rewards for those who give.

There are four hours left. I suggest that you act before I set the forces in motion.

1KiH33LcxuYEFbFPsYz33djvR1Q5MXrWAn
JMAHH

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 03:56:51 PM

33 + 33 = 66
Today is the 24th: 2 + 4 = 6
---

Shocked
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 04:22:30 PM

Please note that I will accept the 10 BTC piecemeal from multiple sources and I will accurately report all that are given. Perhaps Theymos can be convinced to consider this a donation to the forum itself with appropriate rewards for those who give.

There are four hours left. I suggest that you act before I set the forces in motion.

Today, the sports team that I was rooting for lost by a point with 2 seconds left, I burned myself on the stove, and I hit a curb, fell, and tore my hands all to hell. Too bad that was all hours before your curse started. Ironically, since it has started, things have been looking up. Made a ton of $, got some packages I wasn't expecting, and got the female sympathy for the burns/cuts that turned out very well  Grin

Keep up the good curse!
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 05:42:26 PM

Today, the sports team that I was rooting for lost by a point with 2 seconds left, I burned myself on the stove, and I hit a curb, fell, and tore my hands all to hell. Too bad that was all hours before your curse started. Ironically, since it has started, things have been looking up. Made a ton of $, got some packages I wasn't expecting, and got the female sympathy for the burns/cuts that turned out very well  Grin

Keep up the good curse!

RESULT!

The rest of you who now believe in the power of MY curses can send all your BTC to this address: 1dice8XUYecUm7N6DjxGEuDLTgxHgvHom

Unlike that other guy, I understand the balance of cursing.

I also offer palm readings, chakra stimulation, and chiropractic services.

Are you coming on to me?
Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 07:52:19 PM

Attention Bitcoin Talk community. You have scorned my services and laughed off my threats, but starting on this day you will see that I am not a man to trifled with. I have spent the last hour consorting with dark spirits giving them such offerings as they desire and gaining their service. Now the ritual is complete and this forum is cursed.  I shall not tell you the specifics of the ritual nor of the spirits at my behest lest one among you seek to counter it, but understand that it is very powerful and you shall soon see its affects right here in the forums.

I am still willing to undo the curse, but it will now cost you 15 BTC to do so, and an extra 5 BTC per week until it reaches the maximum of 100 BTC. By then, of course, it may be too late for many of you to secure your assets or recoup such losses as breaches on your security will have entailed.

Please note that I am still offering the services listed in the original post.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2012, 07:58:35 PM

If your blessings can't even get you 10 BTC to magically appear, why would your curse fair any better?

Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 09:02:12 PM

If your blessings can't even get you 10 BTC to magically appear, why would your curse fair any better?

I am happy to receive either enjoyment from BTC or from the suffering of members of this forum. Both are a "blessing" for me.

Edit: You will note that the effects of the curse have already begun. You are all very foolish to have ignored it and things will go very badly for you and the world of bitcoin in the near future.
btcANGEL

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2012, 09:50:23 PM

I have spent the last hour consorting with dark spirits giving them such offerings as they desire and gaining their service.

Brandi: How many times do I have to tell you, HANG UP on the telemarketers! I don't care what they're offering you, you're still an intern and you can't sign us up for service plans. Do you want me to fire you so can go back to working at that "hookah bar"?

Everyone else: Sorry for sleeping in, didn't realize it was Monday already, Brandi's only supposed to cover the phones on weekends. Don't worry, I already "took care of" the witch's service agreement paperwork, and I'll make sure no more "consorting" happens today.

And now it's time to discipline Brandi.

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2012, 11:35:50 PM

Can I discipline Brandi, too? 

Anyway, enjoying the suffering of others, excellenttttt.....  we have much in common, or do we?

guruvan

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 09:52:15 AM

hackers.

Possible results:

Bad luck for the same.

Well, with the GLBSE shitstorm, and apparent SEC pirate investigation, I suppose we're on our way to feeling the effects of this curse.

But...I'm not convinced. Server crashes would be cool. Health problems would be super convincing, but I can't say I'd like to see that. Maybe they could have their personal websites vandalized or something more harmless like that. Smiley

If I see more evidence, then perhaps we can talk about a money blessing. I know of some 500k BTC that are in limbo, that some people would really like to get back. Is that too big a job for you? (for some reason, I don't have much money to spend on such a blessing, but I could pay you in pirate debt Wink )

fgervais

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 12:42:57 PM

I was taking a piss this morning and I sneezed.

Damn this curse.
Herodes

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 05:06:37 PM

I think you all remember my unfortunate accident. But now, I'm told that
my wife is having twins. And also, I won a huge sports betting bet +
one nurse  came to my bed and gave me an ...ehum... interesting treatment.

It seems that my accident earlier has altered the axis of luck in my favour,
and that the curse doesn't work anymore. Thank you so much!
pyramining

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 05:15:32 PM

And what if someone curses the ones who pay for stopping the curse?
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2012, 05:22:20 PM

They get cursed.

sippsnapp

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 05:23:45 PM

I am happy to receive either enjoyment from BTC or from the suffering of members of this forum. Both are a "blessing" for me.

Edit: You will note that the effects of the curse have already begun. You are all very foolish to have ignored it and things will go very badly for you and the world of bitcoin in the near future.
OMG, we are done!

Πάντα ῥεῖ
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 05:47:42 PM

This is the coolest thread that has ever existed. Don't ever let this die. My luck has been looking way up since this curse started. Can I pay to be cursed again?
Gareth Nelson

Activity: 721
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 08:27:45 PM

Attention Bitcoin Talk community. You have scorned my services and laughed off my threats, but starting on this day you will see that I am not a man to trifled with. I have spent the last hour consorting with dark spirits giving them such offerings as they desire and gaining their service. Now the ritual is complete and this forum is cursed.  I shall not tell you the specifics of the ritual nor of the spirits at my behest lest one among you seek to counter it, but understand that it is very powerful and you shall soon see its affects right here in the forums.

So, which model of magic are you using exactly?

Wicca? Spiritualist? Enochian? Kabbalah? Hermetic? Chaos? Satanic? Shamanic? Sigil-based? Servitore/mental form? Sympathetic resonance? Locus control manipulation? Techno? (The last one would actually be quite appropriate)

Your first post claims you will perform rituals as per "the text" - which text(s)? If you are not able to specify this, there is no way for anyone to verify you're providing the minimal service you claim to offer and that would make you just another scammer - even if nobody is falling for it.

If you claim magic works, then you need to provide proof of that before accepting money.
If you don't claim magic works but simply that you will perform a specific ritual as per a specific text, then you need to prove that - thus meaning you must reveal what model you're using and what text(s) you're using.

If you are able to "bless" someone with good fortune to bring them money, why on earth would you need to blackmail people for 15BTC using your alleged powers rather than self-blessing? You claim that you'd enjoy watching people suffer instead, which means you're essentially quite a nasty sociopath regardless of whether or not your claims stand up to reality (by the way, they don't).

When it comes down to it you're either a troll out for a laugh, you actually believe your claims and are a sociopath (and a scammer if you don't reveal what texts you use), or you don't believe your claims but are lieing (in which case you're a scammer).

What are you?

(just a note for those wondering - yeah I know a hell of a lot about the occult, most of it is pure nonsense but fascinating nonsense)
Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 11:25:26 PM

If you actually knew anything about magic/witchcraft you would realize that asking me to reveal my method and ritual would be the height of foolishness. Of course, if you were able to practice it yourself you would be able to find out on your own.

But yes, please, continue your posturing and joking even as the bitcoin world begins to crumble around you. You will realize the truth eventually, but by then it may be too late.
Gareth Nelson

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 03:52:42 AM

If you actually knew anything about magic/witchcraft you would realize that asking me to reveal my method and ritual would be the height of foolishness. Of course, if you were able to practice it yourself you would be able to find out on your own.

But yes, please, continue your posturing and joking even as the bitcoin world begins to crumble around you. You will realize the truth eventually, but by then it may be too late.

Your use of the term "witchcraft" leads me to believe you fall into one of the wiccan, self-styled nutter or troll camps.

De sonf p ciaofi chiso im-va-mar on adohi, a-ai-om orsba nor-malap ozazm brin busd

Micma ge-iad micalzo bitcoin!
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2012, 04:50:26 AM

Your use of the term "witchcraft" leads me to believe you fall into one of the wiccan, self-styled nutter or troll camps.

This implies that anyone believing in "other" types of magic are not also nutters or trolls.  Or am I reading that wrong? 

Gareth Nelson

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 12:40:28 PM

This implies that anyone believing in "other" types of magic are not also nutters or trolls.  Or am I reading that wrong? 

Emphasis on "self-styled nutter" - someone who makes up their own random stuff - people who follow other magical traditions and approach it seriously still quite often turn out to be nuts, but not as nuts as someone who invents their own mish-mash of different styles.

In fact, in some cases the self-styled types can be downright dangerous - the idiots who sacrifice animals would come into this category for example.
lovendahl

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2012, 12:59:12 PM

I have spent the last hour consorting with dark spirits giving them such offerings as they desire and gaining their service. Now the ritual is complete and this forum is cursed.

How do you know it is this forum you cursed?  Im not saying you are doing it wrong or anything.. im just wondering about how you do it..
I mean, do you use the IP adress written in blod on a dead sheep ? or is it ok to just say the name of the forum really loud ?

Facinating stuff this foolcraft.. ups. sorry witchcraft.
fgervais

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 01:10:11 PM

Well, the markets seem to be crashing. WITCHCRAFT I TELL YOU!
Gareth Nelson

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 01:11:10 PM

Translation of the enochian I posted earlier, for the curious and bored:
Your reign of  terror shall apply in your kingdom. Amongst us, drunken sons of men make me have glory.

Behold lord mighty BITCOIN!
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2012, 01:59:20 PM

Emphasis on "self-styled nutter" - someone who makes up their own random stuff - people who follow other magical traditions and approach it seriously still quite often turn out to be nuts, but not as nuts as someone who invents their own mish-mash of different styles.

In fact, in some cases the self-styled types can be downright dangerous - the idiots who sacrifice animals would come into this category for example.

Ah fair enough!

What's funny is this guy thinks he's cursing the forums... but these forums were cursed long before he ever came on the scene.  And by one of the most powerful magiks ever: Greed and Stupidity.

Bullshit "religions" and fake magic can't hold a candle to the real deal.

Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 12:26:14 AM

I will point out that things continue to get worse for the bitcoin world. You have two and a half more days to pay me my bounty of 15 BTC. After Monday it will increase to 20.

I have received a donation, but since the giver stated that he wished for the curse's power to increase, I cannot count it toward the curse removal fee. Any others who wish to show appreciation for the curse are certainly welcome to donate as well. Just clearly indicate whether the BTC are in appreciation of the curse or for its removal so that I know where things stand.
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 05:33:18 AM

There's a practicing wiccan witch that lives down the street from my parents. Her name's Priscilla (of course). She wanders the streets in her black robe chanting and shit. When we moved in 8 years ago, she came over and told us not to cut down this old, dead try in our front lawn, or she'd have to curse our family (including house, dogs, cars, etc.). To this day, I don't know why she called it her "Tree of Life" when the tree was, in fact, dead.

The next spring, her tree got struck by lightning, and she walked up our driveway just as my dad was chainsawing it into firewood. Hilarious.

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! jk

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 10:39:30 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2012, 09:52:50 AM by b!z

hackers.

Possible results:

Bad luck for the same.

Well, with the GLBSE shitstorm, and apparent SEC pirate investigation, I suppose we're on our way to feeling the effects of this curse.

But...I'm not convinced. Server crashes would be cool. Health problems would be super convincing, but I can't say I'd like to see that. Maybe they could have their personal websites vandalized or something more harmless like that. Smiley

If I see more evidence, then perhaps we can talk about a money blessing. I know of some 500k BTC that are in limbo, that some people would really like to get back. Is that too big a job for you? (for some reason, I don't have much money to spend on such a blessing, but I could pay you in pirate debt Wink )

I completely agree with you.
MaxSan

Activity: 369

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 10:59:50 AM

This thread is brilliant. To be honest everything in this thread is a vast improvement to the entire rest of the board.

Thanks.
b!z
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 11:46:49 AM

This thread is brilliant. To be honest everything in this thread is a vast improvement to the entire rest of the board.

Thanks.

You shouldn't thank witches; it's bad luck.
Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 10:21:19 PM

Another deadline has passed, and things are growing dark indeed in the Bitcoin world.

Here are some things that have happened:

A prominent senior forums member was robbed of 8000 BTC. Who knows who will be next

Fujitsu Laboratories has "cracked a next-generation cryptography standard known as pairing-based cryptography" which spells spell big trouble for Bitcoin down the road

The SEC has begun investigating Pirate's venture (and probably many other related pass throughs and similar  HYIPs, if not every single person using bitcoins that they can find). This will certainly mean the loss of all invested moneys in Pirates venture, as well as a multitude of probable legal ramifications.

The Bitcoin Foundation has begun to enact greater centralization and control of BTC.

This is the tip of the iceberg, who knows what else is happening behind the scenes and things will only get worse from here on out. I have also been paid to increase the power of the curse, which I have done.

I will now reverse the curse for 20BTC.
btcANGEL

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2012, 11:58:23 PM

As Tyrion casts his spell, the glowing sphere around the forum flares with a brilliant white light.

A horrible screeching noise erupts from within the forum! Tyrion's spell fizzles out.
Tyrion loses 20 mana.
Tyrion loses 2 credibility.
Tyrion loses an audio input port.
Dank gains 420 guitar XP!

Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 12:13:21 AM

As Tyrion casts his spell, the glowing sphere around the forum flares with a brilliant white light.

A horrible screeching noise erupts from within the forum! Tyrion's spell fizzles out.
Tyrion loses 20 mana.

This is not how magic works.

And actually, Dank's "music" production could be another good sign of the curse's power.
Aahzman

Activity: 602

Your *what* is itchy?

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 12:19:40 AM

But how do we know she's a witch??

crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 01:30:13 AM

Tyrion, do you have a wart on you by any chance?

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
btcANGEL

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2012, 02:12:36 AM

Because angel feathers are floatier than duck feathers, therefore I am not made of wood. Or alpaca.

fgervais

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 11:25:54 PM

Tyrion loses 20 mana.

And actually, Dank's "music" production could be another good sign of the curse's power.

Hasimir

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 11:46:21 AM

Fujitsu Laboratories has "cracked a next-generation cryptography standard known as pairing-based cryptography" which spells spell big trouble for Bitcoin down the road

That was announced about 3 months before your first post in this thread.  Does that mean your curse is able to work retroactively through time?

The Bitcoin Foundation has begun to enact greater centralization and control of BTC.

You do understand the difference between the foundation and the definition of a protocol, right?  Not to mention that the Foundation would need some way to commandeer the protocol and all implementations of it in order to make the entire network centralised.

Here, I'll use my gift of prophecy and pronounce that that just ain't gonna happen.

This is the tip of the iceberg, who knows what else is happening behind the scenes and things will only get worse from here on out. I have also been paid to increase the power of the curse, which I have done.

I will now reverse the curse for 20BTC.

You really should have made two addresses; a pro-curse address and an anti-curse address.  Just like the Romney tax return blackmailers did.

OpenPGP/GPG key: 0x321E4E2373590E5D  I provide GPG Training services
IRC nick: Hasimir (Freenode and elsewhere)
BTC address: 19hiwsQq7xMAEyQMdiyGjkMGNmpN6GA5wL
Jutarul
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 01:53:28 PM

The ASICMINER Project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.0
"The way you solve things is by making it politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing.", Milton Friedman
shad0wbitz

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2012, 12:34:30 AM

(just a note for those wondering - yeah I know a hell of a lot about the occult, most of it is pure nonsense but fascinating nonsense)

Is that why the bitinstant site sucks so bad? User friendliness is in the occult realm?

PS: Just kidding, don't get your panties in a knot now and cast an enochian spell to have my balls fell off.

GOX SUX COX!
The true faces of the Bitcoinica / Intersango SCAM! - Bitcoin was born in the shad0ws, for the shad0ws.
shad0wbitz

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2012, 12:35:54 AM

Tyrion loses 20 mana.

Now THIS is fucking hilarious!

GOX SUX COX!
The true faces of the Bitcoinica / Intersango SCAM! - Bitcoin was born in the shad0ws, for the shad0ws.
Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 03:00:33 AM

Ahem. GLBSE. I almost feel like apologizing.

How many more 1,000s of Bitcoins will be lost before you see the error of your ways and pay my ransom. 20 BTC until Monday. A bargain compared the ruination in your future if you continue ignore me.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 03:23:39 AM

How many more 1,000s of Bitcoins will be lost before you see the error of your ways and pay my ransom. 20 BTC until Monday. A bargain compared the ruination in your future if you continue ignore me.

GLBSE hasn't lost anyone's money, its just going to be a major pain in the ass. I've still be doing VERY well since your curse came out. I got a date with someone way out of my league, I've made a very large sum of $ through playing the markets, I've found some very good deals lately. Everything just seems to be looking up. Does this mean that, I'm the anti BTC or something?
nimda

Activity: 784

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 03:30:49 AM

GLBSE hasn't lost anyone's money, its just going to be a major pain in the ass. I've still be doing VERY well since your curse came out. I got a date with someone way out of my league, I've made a very large sum of $ through playing the markets, I've found some very good deals lately. Everything just seems to be looking up. Does this mean that, I'm the anti BTC or something?
I for one pulled out of GLBSE days before it imploded. Seems I've been blessed.
Mushroomized
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

Hello!

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 03:31:51 AM

Same here actually

hi
Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 03:37:38 AM

Spoiler alert: I don't think very many people will be seeing money from GLBSE.

As I've said, the effects of the curse are over the forum as a whole, and I did not enact it upon any specific member. As a result, some of you may get off light. And some of you may only THINK you've gotten off light.
firefop

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 03:46:40 AM

As I've said, the effects of the curse are over the forum as a whole, and I did not enact it upon any specific member. As a result, some of you may get off light. And some of you may only THINK you've gotten off light.

The best part about this troll thread is that you haven't gotten a single donation yet! You can't curse a market... well you can, but it'll never stick.

nimda

Activity: 784

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 03:52:15 AM

The best part about this troll thread is that you haven't gotten a single donation yet! You can't curse a market... well you can, but it'll never stick.

I was going to donate for the entertainment value, but then I realized that no donations is much more impressive than "a few."
btcANGEL

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2012, 04:16:17 AM

Same here actually

You're welcome.  Grin

That's three independent third-party confirmations of my power to protect this forum. How many positive reviews do you have, Tyrion?

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2012, 04:21:18 AM

Wrong. Lawyers will be making bank Tongue

kwoody

Activity: 454

Technology and Women. Amazing.

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 05:52:11 AM

Where your credentials at? Did you receive your curse training at Online University of Voodoo Training? did they accept your Phoenix credits?
Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 01:29:19 AM

Same here actually

You're welcome.  Grin

That's three independent third-party confirmations of my power to protect this forum. How many positive reviews do you have, Tyrion?

Perhaps you should ask Theymos.

And I have received donations, but they explicitly asked that their money not go into the pool for dispelling the curse. I honored their wishes.
Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 07:48:44 PM

Your reticence to accede to my demands, or take me up on my services, has now made me angry with the result that this past weekend I took steps to intensify the curse. Things will now get very bad for Bitcoin and this forum as a whole from this point forward: indeed, it has already started.

The ransom for releasing bitcoin from this new curse is 50 BTC. Next week, I will raise it to 100 BTC.

sippsnapp

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 08:03:19 PM

The fact that you post this stuff makes me think you really believe that.
Well, i dont but others do of course and how fuke wants it im aware of a real shaman with deep knowledge of the survace. This person strongly beliefs that using curses is only acceptable for positive things for the society or in revenge of really ugly things. I introduced him to your business and he ensured me that now everything concerning this topic will take the right direction, whatever this means. I just responded:

Πάντα ῥεῖ
Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 08:52:10 PM

The fact that you post this stuff makes me think you really believe that.
Well, i dont but others do of course and how fuke wants it im aware of a real shaman with deep knowledge of the survace. This person strongly beliefs that using curses is only acceptable for positive things for the society or in revenge of really ugly things. I introduced him to your business and he ensured me that now everything concerning this topic will take the right direction, whatever this means. I just responded:

I have come to the conclusion that this curse is certainly for the betterment of society. If bitcoiners are too stupid to pay to ensure that their currency succeeds, if they instead allow themselves to face loss after loss rather than do what needs to be done, it is better that their experiment be brought to an end sooner rather than later so that smarter people can take up the banner of revolution.
firefop

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 09:42:59 PM

Your reticence to accede to my demands, or take me up on my services, has now made me angry with the result that this past weekend I took steps to intensify the curse. Things will now get very bad for Bitcoin and this forum as a whole from this point forward: indeed, it has already started.

The ransom for releasing bitcoin from this new curse is 50 BTC. Next week, I will raise it to 100 BTC.

Yes, well. Let me be the first to continue to not pay you.

Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 10:17:07 PM

Yes, well. Let me be the first to continue to not pay you.

May you be the first to suffer.
btcANGEL

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2012, 10:35:24 PM

Why are you martingaling your spell failures?

Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 10:59:44 PM

Why are you martingaling your spell failures?

You should also know that I will soon begin casting specific curses against the individuals who insult me in this thread. Choose your words carefully.
firefop

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 04:26:06 AM

You should also know that I will soon begin casting specific curses against the individuals who insult me in this thread. Choose your words carefully.

Shut up already... you know you'll never be the man your mother is.

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2012, 04:32:48 AM

Usually magic comes back at yourself magnified 10 times. Thats what the last white witch I spoke to said  Tongue

Fjordbit

Activity: 588

firstbits.com/1kznfw

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2012, 05:49:29 AM

Usually magic comes back at yourself magnified 10 times. Thats what the last white witch I spoke to said  Tongue

My understanding is it's only 3 times.

http://www.wicca-spirituality.com/three-fold-law.html
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2012, 05:55:25 AM

The point is it does more damage to the one casting the black magic.

Hasimir

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2012, 06:47:44 AM

If this place pisses you off so much, why log in?

b!z
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 10:08:33 AM

spell ransom of course
Mushroomized
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

Hello!

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 06:29:14 PM

In order to protect myself I have summoned the spirit of Biggie Smalls in my bathroom by the mirror.

hi
Aahzman

Your *what* is itchy?

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 07:11:34 PM

I've been practicing the Patronus Charm as a defense against this curse.  My happy memory is the first time I got to play with a girl's breasts. I was 12, she was 14 and fairly well developed, not to mention a bit more experienced than I. We were in my tree fort way out back of the townhouse complex, kissing and fooling around....

*happy sigh*

underminer

Activity: 210

Not for hire.

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 09:59:41 PM

http://citysubwaycreatures.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/5ea0da57c791595d109994a49ccfb1c7.jpg

Keep your bitcoins my .02 are free.
Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 11:07:41 PM

Wicca is nonsense, and this "back at you X10" business is just PC gobbledy gook to disassociate themselves from bad ol' Witches in the public imagination.

I log back in to see if and when you all come to your senses. Also because watching my curse unfold on this forum entertains me to no end. Especially how you all will close your eyes and put fingers in your ears and swear up and down that everything is better than ever, even as the entire bitcoin project begins to crumble around you.
underminer

Not for hire.

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 11:59:10 PM

Is that your ad on Craigslist?  I hope you found a place to park your rv and practice your magics.

btcANGEL

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2012, 12:52:48 AM

At this point, the only explanation that makes sense is that he enjoys public humiliation. Some subs like leather and chains, some like robes and a wizard hat.

Maybe Claire could visit this thread and give us her professional opinion on Tyrion?

underminer

Not for hire.

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 01:01:09 AM

Excellent idea.  Pm sent.

btcANGEL

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2012, 01:13:40 AM

I've been practicing the Patronus Charm as a defense against this curse.  My happy memory is the first time I got to play with a girl's breasts. I was 12, she was 14 and fairly well developed, not to mention a bit more experienced than I. We were in my tree fort way out back of the townhouse complex, kissing and fooling around....

*happy sigh*

Be careful with your choice of memory for the Patronus Charm. You do not want the last thing standing between you and a Dementor's Kiss to be a pair of giant, glowing, disembodied, fourteen-year-old breasts. On the other hand, if you're facing a Tyrion boggart, that same mental image is perfect fuel for Riddikulus.

Hasimir

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2012, 01:18:17 AM

At this point, the only explanation that makes sense is that he enjoys public humiliation. Some subs like leather and chains, some like robes and a wizard hat.

Maybe Claire could visit this thread and give us her professional opinion on Tyrion?
Excellent idea.  Pm sent.

Right, grabbing popcorn!  Smiley

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2012, 01:18:23 AM

Wicca is nonsense, and this "back at you X10" business is just PC gobbledy gook to disassociate themselves from bad ol' Witches in the public imagination.

I log back in to see if and when you all come to your senses. Also because watching my curse unfold on this forum entertains me to no end. Especially how you all will close your eyes and put fingers in your ears and swear up and down that everything is better than ever, even as the entire bitcoin project begins to crumble around you.

May you live in interesting times.

Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 01:22:43 AM

May you be revealed for the shrill and fraud that you are.
claire

Capitalism rocks my world.

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 01:27:03 AM

WTF?

Tyrion, did you by chance happen to find the missing drug area for people? I heard they removed it from the board and it sounds like you've been smoking a little bit too much of it.

I must add that I have hours of fun talking to crackheads though, they never hang up because, well, they can't decide whether poppers or crack make them feel more girly. Cha'ching.

I Love Bitcoin Smiley 1A5jmQcmZamhTeHaEZvtMEpoqrH2SECcxk
Phone Domination 888-221-0319
Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 01:29:53 AM

WTF?

Tyrion, did you by chance happen to find the missing drug area for people? I heard they removed it from the board and it sounds like you've been smoking a little bit too much of it.

I must add that I have hours of fun talking to crackheads though, they never hang up because, well, they can't decide whether poppers or crack make them feel more girly. Cha'ching.

Well, that was anticlimactic.
underminer

Not for hire.

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 01:50:20 AM

So was the curse.  Have you seen "Year One" ?  You remind me of the greased up fat wizard that Michael Cera had to massage.

claire

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 02:45:34 AM

So was the curse.  Have you seen "Year One" ?  You remind me of the greased up fat wizard that Michael Cera had to massage.

You know what they say about things not growing in the shade...

underminer

Not for hire.

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 03:49:36 AM

Actually I don't know that one...? Huh

claire

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 03:58:13 AM

Actually I don't know that one...? Huh

um... big belly, fat wizard, small....

Gareth Nelson

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 04:08:06 AM

Tyrion loses 20 mana.

No, magic works like this:

Magic is defined as "Causing change in accordance with will using means not normally utilised and not within the understanding of accepted science or technology" - in other words, cool hacks.
(Definition courtesy of Aleister Crowley's "Magick in theory and practice" - which I presume you've read as a serious student of course).

How does your cool hack work?
Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 05:11:07 AM

Tyrion loses 20 mana.

Magic is defined as "Causing change in accordance with will using means not normally utilised and not within the understanding of accepted science or technology" - in other words, cool hacks.
(Definition courtesy of Aleister Crowley's "Magick in theory and practice" - which I presume you've read as a serious student of course).

Referencing Crowley only shows that you have no idea what a "serious student" of magic is. Here's a tip: real power doesn't come from books you can pick up at Barnes and Noble.

As far as what my "cool hack" is: I've rarely encountered a more nonsensical question. You want to shoehorn magic into your banal understanding of the world, but you'll fail to do so every time.

Bah, I'm tired of this. I'll check back in a few days to see if anyone of you have come to your senses, but of course you won't have. Remember, the ransom will increase to 100 BTC next Monday, and then your real troubles will begin.
underminer

Not for hire.

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 05:14:12 AM

Tired of being told you are a dork?  I don't blame you, it *must* be tiring.  I want 5 bitcoin from you or I will use "the force" on you.

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2012, 05:17:50 AM

wtf is a "shrill" ?

Gareth Nelson

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 07:29:26 AM

Tyrion loses 20 mana.

Referencing Crowley only shows that you have no idea what a "serious student" of magic is. Here's a tip: real power doesn't come from books you can pick up at Barnes and Noble.

As far as what my "cool hack" is: I've rarely encountered a more nonsensical question. You want to shoehorn magic into your banal understanding of the world, but you'll fail to do so every time.

Bah, I'm tired of this. I'll check back in a few days to see if anyone of you have come to your senses, but of course you won't have. Remember, the ransom will increase to 100 BTC next Monday, and then your real troubles will begin.

Yes, any book that is sold on the mass market is automatically of no use whatsoever.
Gareth Nelson

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 07:32:54 AM

wtf is a "shrill" ?

Shrill (noun)
A shrill sound or cry
btcANGEL

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2012, 08:07:06 AM

Correct! Real power comes from books you can pick up on the Silk Road.

pyramining

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 08:19:15 AM

This thread makes me laugh a lot. However it's really sad for him to do things (in his belief) that "harm" people and threat for money. What a useless person.

However if we want to play his game, since he is one vs all, can't just we team up and use all our (power, force, energy, mind, concentration, whatever) to provoke him a 24h/24 diarrhea?
Aahzman

Your *what* is itchy?

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 11:12:54 PM

wtf is a "shrill" ?

maybe he meant "shill" as in a person planted in the crowd to provide veracity and authenticity to the claims made by a carny or "cure-all tonic" salesman.

underminer

Not for hire.

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 11:25:38 PM

Maybe we could use this as an example to get him categorized as a scammer?  This is in effect, a scam.  Whether or not anybody is falling for it (looks like nobody is) doesn't make it any less of one...

firefop

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 01:07:55 AM

Maybe we could use this as an example to get him categorized as a scammer?  This is in effect, a scam.  Whether or not anybody is falling for it (looks like nobody is) doesn't make it any less of one...

Probably, but what would be the point, it's obviously a  troll/throwaway account.

Hasimir

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2012, 06:42:23 AM

I wouldn't call it a scam, I'd call it extortion.  Albeit extortion with nothing to back it up.

Tyrion is just scum.

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2012, 12:33:05 PM

This stuff only has power if you let it. Australian Aboriginals for example have a thing called "pointing the bone" which will kill people in their tribe who they put the "hex" on but to any outside person has no effect whatsoever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdaitcha  fascinating stuff.

Coming to a board filled with people who believe in mathematics and science and thinking they can be affected by magic spirits is the most retarded thing ever.

BitcoinCoffee.com

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2012, 07:23:01 PM

Coming to a board filled with people who believe in mathematics and science and thinking they can be affected by magic spirits is the most retarded thing ever.

This quote above me is the only thing that needs to be said in this thread. All else is redundant, including my response.

Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 09:43:34 PM

The effects of the curse are now more obvious than ever. I will remove it for 200 BTC. If you have "purchased" from BFL, you may very well wish to contribute to ensuring that their products come through.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 11:48:48 PM

Why don't you just curse our bits to flow into your wallet and call it a day?  What's the forum got to do--

Oh.  Right.   Roll Eyes

21after2

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 12:01:56 AM

Dear Tyrion: I have consulted my coven of personal witches, and they have all agreed to curse you for six years each (there's six of them total, so you do the math). They have hidden spell passed down by the ruler of Keimos, and they have agreed to invoke the powers within it's sacred texts to remove their curses on you for a donation of 15 BTC payable to the address in my signature. If you refuse, you can expect to experience some rather nasty curse effects, including but not limited to:
- Male pattern baldness
- Drowsiness
- Diarrhea
- Dry mouth
- Erectile dysfunction
- Pink eye
- Croc flu
- Tennis elbow

My personal witches learned the secret arts of witchcraft and general voodoo-ry from the advisors of the late Papa Doc himself, so you know they mean business. Please consider a donation so that you may avoid their inconveniences.
underminer

Not for hire.

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 12:03:25 AM

Pretty sure the poster is already experiencing the sad effects of ed, and that is why he is here, but got bless you.

Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 12:14:59 AM

Dear Tyrion: I have consulted my coven of personal witches, and they have all agreed to curse you for six years each (there's six of them total, so you do the math). They have hidden spell passed down by the ruler of Keimos, and they have agreed to invoke the powers within it's sacred texts to remove their curses on you for a donation of 15 BTC payable to the address in my signature. If you refuse, you can expect to experience some rather nasty curse effects, including but not limited to:
- Male pattern baldness
- Drowsiness
- Diarrhea
- Dry mouth
- Erectile dysfunction
- Pink eye
- Croc flu
- Tennis elbow

My personal witches learned the secret arts of witchcraft and general voodoo-ry from the advisors of the late Papa Doc himself, so you know they mean business. Please consider a donation so that you may avoid their inconveniences.

I really have no interest in your fantasies. Every second you spend attempting to mock me is just another second that the curse will wreak its havoc. I'm surprised that you are not taking this seriously given the very real impact it is having on your pocketbooks, but children are renowned for refusing to listen, aren't they?
21after2

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 12:16:25 AM

- Male pattern baldness
- Drowsiness
- Diarrhea
- Dry mouth
- Erectile dysfunction
- Pink eye
- Croc flu
- Tennis elbow

I really have no interest in your fantasies. Every second you spend attempting to mock me is just another second that the curse will wreak its havoc. I'm surprised that you are not taking this seriously given the very real impact it is having on your pocketbooks, but children are renowned for refusing to listen, aren't they?

I could not be more serious about this. That tennis elbow is a bitch.
justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 03:18:55 AM

I'm surprised that you are not taking this seriously given the very real impact it is having on your pocketbooks
Are you talking about the 40% increase in the exchange rate since you cast the curse? Normally people who hold bitcoins consider that to be a good thing. Are you sure you didn't accidentally cast a blessing instead? I can see how it would be easy to get those mixed up.
Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 03:29:44 AM

Please don't troll this thread. Muddying the waters to distract attention from the real effects of the curse is basically commiting an act of fraud and I will ask the moderators to ban you from this thread if you insist on doing so.
BoardGameCoin

Activity: 283

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 03:33:15 AM

If your curse's affects are muddied by a forum post, you need to up your mojo.

Please don't waste the admin's time.

I'm selling great Minion Games like The Manhattan Project, Kingdom of Solomon and Venture Forth at 4% off retail starting June 2012. PM me or go to my thread in the Marketplace if you're interested.

For Settlers/Dominion/Carcassone etc., I do email gift cards on Amazon for a 5% fee. PM if you're interested.
21after2

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 03:37:38 AM

Please don't troll this thread. Muddying the waters to distract attention from the real effects of the curse is basically commiting an act of fraud and I will ask the moderators to ban you from this thread if you insist on doing so.

Muddy waters is also an effect of my coven curse.
Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 04:01:23 PM

21after2, you are banned from this thread.

21after2, if you post in this thread again you will be reported to a moderator.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 04:06:30 PM

Local rules for threads must be set during the creation of the thread.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 04:08:26 PM

PS: You could hold a ritual against anyone - we're not stopping that. Why don't you curse him too?
21after2

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 03:24:31 AM

We're using a rather loose definition of the term "banned" here, aren't we?
firefop

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 09:45:50 AM

- Male pattern baldness
- Drowsiness
- Diarrhea
- Dry mouth
- Erectile dysfunction
- Pink eye
- Croc flu
- Tennis elbow

As we suspected, since he already has all those conditions... he's unaffected.

Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 11:57:56 PM

I strongly encourage those with orders at BFL to donate to the curse removal before it's too late.
underminer

Not for hire.

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 11:58:47 PM

I strongly encourage you to get a life.

Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 12:04:37 AM

I have a life that the rest of you can only dream of.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 12:06:38 AM

I strongly encourage those with orders at BFL to donate to the curse removal before it's too late.
Not if you bet against BFL releasing Smiley

Thanks for applying the curse!
Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 12:10:17 AM

I never said it would apply equally to everyone. However, if you are satisfied with the service for any reason you should donate.
underminer

Not for hire.

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 12:11:26 AM

I have a life that the rest of you can only dream of.

I only wish I could spend my time begging, it really sounds like fun.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 12:14:50 AM

I never said it would apply equally to everyone. However, if you are satisfied with the service for any reason you should donate.
Have you got my PM?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: