Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:03:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Large German lobby organization supports ban on Bitcoins  (Read 25910 times)
ploum

Activity: 428
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2011, 02:36:55 PM

The only valid point I see in there is "Be careful, it might get banned!".

Downloading copyrighted material is also banned.

Oh my sweet invisible pink unicorn! I hope that Bitcoin will not suffer the same fate as file sharing, who completely disappeared after being banned.

wait…

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evoorhees
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021

Democracy is the original 51% attack

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 02:42:39 PM

For one, issuing and control of cash in our society a sovereign function.

Not any more.
fellowtraveler

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 02:47:55 PM

Every man is sovereign.

co-founder, Monetas
creator, Open-Transactions
hazek
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 02:53:31 PM

Every man is sovereign.

That was my point. At least according to the American constitution, Americans were suppose to be all sovereign induviduals. I'm not sure the rest of the countries have the same wording used in their founding documents.

My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right)

If however you enjoyed my post: 15j781DjuJeVsZgYbDVt2NZsGrWKRWFHpp
anarchy

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 03:02:42 PM

Quote from: BVDW
The real economy must not become a monopoly game

What do you think it is right now, idiot!  That's why we created the fucking bitcoin!
Vladimir

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

-

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 03:07:45 PM

Well if anyone still doesn't understand that we are all slaves as long as we live under a state rule, here's your proof.

He basically said: "How dare you, mundane, come up with such a preposterous idea of issuing your own money. Don't you know this sort of right is reserved only for your kings overlords and masters?! Now be a good slave and quit this nonsense or else!"

Indeed. Bitcoin is the kind of thing which makes them want to get gloves off and show the slaves how cattle rods work.

-
Litt

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 03:46:50 PM

doesn't surprise me at all that it's a lobby group before anyone else that come out openly against bitcoin. How fuking typical.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 03:48:04 PM

Bitcoin is the ninja currency.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
ben-abuya

Activity: 323

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2011, 03:57:25 PM

It's fascinating to get a glimpse of the face of the coming crackdown. Fasten your sealtbelts Smiley

http://lamassubtc.com/
Lamassu Bitcoin Ventures
Wreckus

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 04:06:14 PM

This is good news.  Mostly because it makes news that Bitcoin is important enough to warrant taking a stance on.

Also, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect
rezin777

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 04:11:01 PM

This is good news.  Mostly because it makes news that Bitcoin is important enough to warrant taking a stance on.

Also, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

How many BTC for that house? 1/5th of all BTC in existence (at current exchange rates)?  Grin
Wreckus

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 04:14:44 PM

Indeed. Bitcoin is the kind of thing which makes them want to get gloves off and show the slaves how cattle rods work.

I look forward to the lifting of the veil.

cloud9

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 04:21:47 PM

Maybe Bitcoiners  should  not  refer  to  Bitcoin  as  anonymous.  As  this  is  a  misconception,  it  is  not,  there  is  a  blockchain  recording  each  and  every  transaction.  If  Bitcoin gets  to  a  point  of  full  regulation,  any  Bitcoins  that  can
 not  be  accounted  for  of  how  it  was  acquired,  can  easily  be  blacklisted  on  the  network  by  being  spent  to  zero  into  the  questioned  owner's  Government's  Treasury's  account.  A  gst  transaction  tax  allocatable  to  originating  ip  address'  Government  can  also  be  introduced  on  each  btc  transfer.

Bitcoin's  fluidity  of  transfer  is  progress  in  a  lot  of  ways  to  mankind.

To  use  the  criminal  activities  of  a  few  individuals  as  an  excuse  to  protect  your  vested  interest  in the  backward  status  quo  is  counter  productive.

The  best for  them  would  be  to  buy  into  progress.

Bitcoin  LAUNDERING,  which  is  not  a  standard  feature  of  Bitcoin,  is  troublesome  -  and  not  Bitcoin.  Through  the  blockchain  it  easy  to  prove  how  you  acquired  Bitcoin.  Much  easier  than  to  proof  where  you  acquired  cash,  without  the  accompanying  paperwork.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 04:35:28 PM

A banking group warning me about the dangers of bitcoin is like a crack dealer warning me about the dangers of weed.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
cloud9

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 04:36:31 PM

Large  German  Lobby  group  representing:

A)  Large  German  ordinary  population
B)  Large  secretive  Bavarian  Rothschild  banking  Illuminatists

please  mark  A)  or  B)

Remember  to  pay  your  taxes  on  the  profits  you  received  on  your  Bitcoin  Digital  Cryptographic  Certificate  Rights  barter  trades.  Bitcoin  looks  like  a  highly  efficient  accounting  system.

EvanR

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 04:44:45 PM

I'll contact the bitcoin international lobby cabal tomorrow and notify them of the new development in Germany. I'm sure our agents are already en route. Anyone who wants to join should report to the usual place at the appropriate time. LA LE LU LE LO

In all seriousness, wheres the bitcoin lobby?
hazek
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 05:02:57 PM

Wouldn't it be funny if we had a Hitler finds out about Bitcoin video in this topic?  Grin

My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right)

If however you enjoyed my post: 15j781DjuJeVsZgYbDVt2NZsGrWKRWFHpp
chrissignnow

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 06:38:46 PM

BVDW WARNS CONSUMERS AND DEALERS AS PAYMENT BITCOINS with Interpretation

The Federal Association of Digital Economy (BVDW) advises consumers of the use of cash "Bitcoins" ex. Bitcoins have the potential of the whole society through tax evasion, money laundering and illegal transactions harm the long term. For the safety of consumers and in the interest of all market participants in the BVDW recommends the best means and methods of payment for online transactions in e-commerce trust.   Hey guys, using Bitcoin would really hurt us, please don't.

BVDW Vice President Christopher N. of Dellingshausen:
"The Federal Association of Digital Economy Consumers warned against the use of cash Bitcoins. For one, issuing and control of cash in our society a sovereign function. By using Bitcoins as payment, the necessary review by the State in cases of fraud or money laundering is impossible. Bitcoins why are simply dangerous and have the potential to harm society as a whole just to sustainably reduce tax evasion, money laundering or other illegal businesses.   We should be the ones who determine how much your money is worth.  You might take away my job!

Second, contrary to an automated control money supply as is the case, Bitcoins' every economic policy and their escape to the ground. The extraordinary importance of economic policy for the company, the companies and organizations, and virtually every consumer in the wake of the financial crisis may already know.  Our monetary policy has been so effective, take a look at the booming ecomomy and stable monetary value over the last few years.  If Bitcoin existed we might have a financial crisis!

We assume that, on substitute currencies' like Bitcoins sooner or later be banned by legislation, because he sees the responsibility to protect its citizens and society far-reaching. exist for the safety and welfare of consumers, but also in terms of the interests of traders and operators of online stores must be a regulation for the payment. Although we operate in a virtual environment, but with real transactions. Excluded from this course are limited points and miles scheme or similar customer loyalty programs, which happens a pay similar compensation to a limited extent within a range between the user and service provider. We are the only ones who should be able to steal money from people, so it will be banned.

The real economy must not become a monopoly game. The BVDW recommends that all market participants to continue to rely on the proven means of payment for online transactions in e-commerce or online barter. A collection of Bitcoins as a monetary reserve could be validated by another on the day by state intervention. The economy should not be a monopoly of Bitcoin, it should be a monopoly of our choosing!

In addition, the EU legislative process seeks to identify the Payment Services Directive (PSD) has already initiated the first important steps for the cross-border payments. The principle of self Bitcoins would occupy this position. By will shape the policy, however, cross-border payments as easily, efficiently and safely as possible, the policy while enhancing competition by new entrants gain access to payment markets. The legal basis for the Single Euro Payments Area, therefore, is the Payment Services Directive, the legal basis for the creation of an EU-wide internal market for payments.  Just wait until our crappy law comes out, you won't even want bitcoin.

Certainly, this policy makes the work of individual payment service, but overall, it proves to be useful for a transparent and trustworthy market view. In the future single, destructive forces are repeatedly express an interest, released its own new currency to provide from state control. Based on recent events and reports in the media about the use of Bitcoins as payment, we experience the result of a first wave of a currency discussion, the intensity in the next two to three years will continue to expand. Trust in us, your infallible government.  May you slaves have a ignorant day!
Grooverider

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 06:59:23 PM

Guess which online money transfer providers are a member of the lobby organization!
Then have a look at this list on the website of the lobby organization: http://payment.bvdw.org/der-payment-markt/anbieter.html
niooron

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 07:11:13 PM

Bitcoins have the potential of the whole society through tax evasion

So bitcoins will accidentaly the whole society?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: