Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:18:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto-games.net, 30% house edge, bugs and vulnerabilities, screw the investors!  (Read 12935 times)
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:45:28 PM

What if they found about it and got fixed it ASAP then the method will become pointless/useless this may cause a problem in your part Subtrata.
thats true, but judging from his hostility the admin is hes scrambling to find it and panicking. ive already offered just 1 BTC to give the details of the bug allowing for +EV bets, and another .5 BTC for a more serious bug found by dooglus. the implications of the second bug will not be disclosed for obvious reasons, but given the severity of these bugs, id think the price offered was completely reasonable. im fine with accepting the offer given, but that's not up to me; dooglus holds the details regarding the second bug ad i believe he has gone to sleep for the time being. until then, this is up for grabs. if dooglus is fine with accepting the proposed deal, so am i, but after this, i really have a negative impression of the site's admin in regards to professionalism and trust.
until dooglus gives me word that he is fine with this, its up for discussion, but either way, i will be giving dooglus a percentage share of the bounty for his immense help with this issue.

We are pretty confident in our code. We log many different hack attempts every day.

Exploit it please, and earn 1 btc. When you do we are willing to pay you 1.5btc extra to tell us about it. We are tired of this lame scam attempts. We get mails of exploits weekly, but no one proved or steal anything. Only reason why we offered you any amount is because you have others users backing you up.

if you dont believe dooglus's words, then i honestly think you guys are extremely cocky, we have confirmed that it is possible to get an edge playing on the site. I was trying to keep your guys's identity hidden, but you up and came out with it yourself, let the free-for all begin i guess.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joter85

Activity: 395
Merit: 255

crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 12:47:45 PM

What if they found about it and got fixed it ASAP then the method will become pointless/useless this may cause a problem in your part Subtrata.
thats true, but judging from his hostility the admin is hes scrambling to find it and panicking. ive already offered just 1 BTC to give the details of the bug allowing for +EV bets, and another .5 BTC for a more serious bug found by dooglus. the implications of the second bug will not be disclosed for obvious reasons, but given the severity of these bugs, id think the price offered was completely reasonable. im fine with accepting the offer given, but that's not up to me; dooglus holds the details regarding the second bug ad i believe he has gone to sleep for the time being. until then, this is up for grabs. if dooglus is fine with accepting the proposed deal, so am i, but after this, i really have a negative impression of the site's admin in regards to professionalism and trust.
until dooglus gives me word that he is fine with this, its up for discussion, but either way, i will be giving dooglus a percentage share of the bounty for his immense help with this issue.

We are pretty confident in our code. We log many different hack attempts every day.

Exploit it please, and earn 1 btc. When you do we are willing to pay you 1.5btc extra to tell us about it. We are tired of this lame scam attempts. We get mails of exploits weekly, but no one proved or steal anything. Only reason why we offered you any amount is because you have others users backing you up.

if you dont believe dooglus's words, then i honestly think you guys are extremely cocky, we have confirmed that it is possible to get an edge playing on the site. I was trying to keep your guys's identity hidden, but you up and came out with it yourself, let the free-for all begin i guess.

As I said if it is serious bug worth any money, then you can get a lot more. If it isn't serious then we won't waste any money on it. When you earn 1 btc with it we can make a deal and pay you 1.5 btc as you asked. Till then we are not interested in it.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:47:57 PM

Lol. Foolish remark on Crypto-Games' side. A bug or an exploit shouldn't be taken lightly, especially when it involves money.

@subSTRATA make it rain when you prove this cocky admin wrong Wink
joter85

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 12:49:32 PM

Lol. Foolish remark on Crypto-Games' side. A bug or an exploit shouldn't be taken lightly, especially when it involves money.

Yeah make that 1 btc you got rain. When you do, we'll talk with you further. Till then good luck.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:55:42 PM

Yeah make that 1 btc you got rain. When you do, we'll talk with you further. Till then good luck.

ill consider that as an invitation for me and dooglus, we'll start when hes awake.

waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:57:00 PM

I agree because even the almighty PD were a user was able to exploit their system but for now its time to grab some popcorns and watch how this goes Cheesy
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:01:38 PM

I am not even sure that I would trust the site to pay out large wins that a +EV strategy would result in. The site is very new, has a tiny bankroll, and is acting very unprofessionally.
joter85

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 01:01:59 PM

I agree because even the almighty PD were a user was able to exploit their system but for now its time to grab some popcorns and watch how this goes Cheesy

Yeah maybe grab something bigger, as its gonna take a long time I guess Wink

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:08:42 PM

I am not even sure that I would trust the site to pay out large wins that a +EV strategy would result in. The site is very new, has a tiny bankroll, and is acting very unprofessionally.

big point here; even if they decide to pay out, their decisions in handling this entire matter were questionable at best, announcing their site as the subject of this thread was probably the biggest mistake, this is a lose-lose situation for them now.

Emerge
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:10:51 PM

big point here; even if they decide to pay out, their decisions in handling this entire matter were questionable at best, announcing their site as the subject of this thread was probably the biggest mistake, this is a lose-lose situation for them now.

Yeah, and it's not only them at risk, but also investor's money.
Them being "confident" is totally going to bring a lot of people down.

Time to take a couple of last looks at the site lol.
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:13:57 PM

great point, after this, their site is dead regardless of the outcome. inviting people to come and dump your bankroll and not even consulting with your investors? that's some special publicity right there.

joter85

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 01:15:31 PM

great point, after this, their site is dead regardless of the outcome. inviting people to come and dump your bankroll and not even consulting with your investors? that's some special publicity right there.

How do you know we didn't notify our investors? Did you ask them? We have notified every single investor on site. They have chance to withdraw their funds any time they want.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:17:02 PM

How do you know we didn't notify our investors? Did you ask them? We have notified every single investor on site.
in my opinion, before pulling this sort of stunt you should notify your investors ahead of time and give them time to process their withdrawals, just go and pull the trigger and invite people to dump their investments. judging from the timeframe between the messages and the announcement you made, your investors had little to no time to make a decision regarding the matter.

joter85

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 01:19:01 PM

How do you know we didn't notify our investors? Did you ask them? We have notified every single investor on site.
in my opinion, before pulling this sort of stunt you should notify your investors ahead of time and give them time to process their withdrawals, just go and pull the trigger and invite people to dump their investments. judging from the timeframe between the messages and the announcement you made, your investors had little to no time to make a decision regarding the matter.

Not sure if you understand how our system works. But one thing is sure, investors have priority before players. And almost all of our funds are on cold wallets. So all will receive their funds if they want to withdraw it.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:19:57 PM

Not sure if you understand how our system works. But one thing is sure, investors have priority before players. And almost all of our funds are on cold wallets. So all will receive their funds if they want to withdraw it.
thats good then, at least you ensure the safety of your investors' funds.

Emerge
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:21:40 PM

thats good then, at least you ensure the safety of your investors' funds.

I actually found the exploit too lol.
seems everyone did. except the admin HAHA
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:22:45 PM

So what you are saying is that if a player were to win with this strategy, that you would not pay out the player?

The fact that you have investors means that you need to act in their best interest. Not paying out a measly 1 btc bug bounty for something that you are most likely responsible for only shows how bad of an idea it is to invest at your site.
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:31:05 PM

Don't get me wrong, the owners of this site are giant morons, acting unimaginably unprofessional. They've basically gone all dadice, and made themselves toxic to anyone with a few braincells after the way they are acting now.

But after seeing the nature of the exploit, it's obvious why you're acting like you are. You didn't exploit it, because you didn't think you could get away with it for long enough to make any money. And you didn't mention the site name, not out of fear of shaming them but because you knew the exploit was easy to find and didn't want anyone to give it to them for free. Wink

youre free to think what you want; but i didnt try and exploit it in any way after seeing it. i honestly tried to help the admin out but he dissuaded me from doing so. anyways, this has escalated into a rather interesting event.

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 01:35:03 PM

Judging from your words, it seems you are losing confident yourself with your code . Basically if you are confident enough, you wouldnt even invite people to "exploit it" . Also if substrata decided to exploit it, you will know whats the exploit is by checking on the log and fix them yourself without the need to pay him the bounty

Code:
Exploit it please, and earn 1 btc. 

Dooglus never speak ill of a gambling sites without proper calculations . If he says there is an exploit at your site then there is, take his words and fix your site rather bashing through this thread because it is a harm to your business if you dont . The lost for you will be much more if you dont take his advice

P.S : Im fairly confident that the number of people rolling in your site might be 2x more than the usual number . With all of them trying to find how to get the +EV

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
joter85

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 01:38:01 PM

So what you are saying is that if a player were to win with this strategy, that you would not pay out the player?

The fact that you have investors means that you need to act in their best interest. Not paying out a measly 1 btc bug bounty for something that you are most likely responsible for only shows how bad of an idea it is to invest at your site.

We said we would pay you 1 btc and no more. But you didn't want to talk about it. So we have decided we won't talk with you either. We will have to wait for you to start earning "serious money", then we will fix it. But as you can read in terms, every exploit or bug should be reported and abuses are not allowed. If we see you abuse it you will stay without your funds.

It is your bad that you didn't want 1 btc, not ours.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████